Dan's Hammer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived at the office, coffee and bagel in hand, the first thing I did was open my laptop and check all of the email that I had ignored through the weekend.

Got it, got it, got it, need it, got it, need it, trash.

The most urgent communication was from one of my managers: "Hey Dan, hope you had a good weekend. I know that you're probably planning to finish up with your file from last week on Monday, but something's come up. Please come by my office after you get in, I should be there by 9am. Thanks, Stella."

The email was sent Sunday night at 8pm, which told me that Stella had been dealing with the issue, whatever it was, over the weekend. Spoiled weekends were the number one reason why I was happy to not be in management.

It was quarter to 9am when I decided to check on Stella's office; she was just settling in from the commute and waved me in. "Hey Stella, what's going on?" I sat down in her guest chair. "You have a good weekend?"

Stella was a frazzled lady, whether she was in good spirits or not. Her brown wiry hair was tied back, with random stands poking out here and there. She had permanent bags under her kind eyes -- I got the sense that she had accepted their presence. Her smile told me that she was happy to see me, which I appreciated, especially if I had something to do with the hassle she dealt with over the weekend. I hate to be the sole cause of my boss' overtime.

"Hi Dan. The weekend was fine, just a few things to address." She sat down behind her desk, and rolled up to face me. She gave me another smile. "Seems you're in demand. I know that your schedule said that Wednesday you were working on..."

"Latoria." My schedule said that Latoria Corporation was my next engagement; I had Monday and Tuesday booked to clean up last week's file.

"... yeah. I'm going to talk to Smith, and get that shifted to somebody else. That frees you up to start working on our new client: Movement Textiles." The look on Stella's face said that I should be impressed.

"Really? That's quite a score. How did we secure them?" This had to be Tara's doing. Movement was a women's workout apparel company (yes, yoga wear, I know, what else is this story going to be about), with a headquarters and distribution centre in the industrial district of the city. It was fairly new, only in existence for about 10 years; it was privately held, but large enough to begin considering public holdings. This would be a big job.

She put her hands up, in resignation. "Well, we tendered for the job about 5 years ago, and it went nowhere. But apparently late last week their Board held an emergency meeting to ditch their previous firm, and approached us based on some strong contacts that the Board has with our satellite office. Where you were last week, coincidentally."

"So, it's a gift horse." Kids, this is exactly what your teacher meant when he was discussing story themes.

Stella pointed at me. "Exactly. And the engagement came with a request for specific staffing. You and... uh, Violet Li, she worked with you last week, right? Maybe she's related to the Board contact or something."

Well, that figures. "Oh, is she working remotely?"

"No, they wanted her here, flesh and blood. And she's landing..." she checked the time on her computer, "at 10:30. You should get going now, to pick her up."

"Oh. I'm picking her up? Okay, yeah, I'll get my stuff." I got up to move; I was pretty sure I could make it to the airport with time to spare. "Can you text me the address of the office? I'm assuming that's where we're starting."

Stella shook her head. "Lunch with the CFO and the controller at 1. Tomsun's Grill. You know where that is? I'll text you."

"Okay, thank you." I gave her a brief wave, left for my cubicle, gathered my laptop, breakfast and bag, and took off.

***

I had to give it to Tara, so far logistically she had knocked her plan out of the park. I had no idea how she convinced a Board member to push for our firm to take over Movement's engagement... oh, wait. I know exactly how she did it. The same way she's got me, curled around her finger with a smile on my face.

How did she get that all done, in two days? I had a hard time believing it all. But you're driving to the airport to pick Violet up -- believe it or not, it's still happening.

Traffic was light getting to the airport. On my way I received a text:

[Hi Dan, it's Violet. We're just disembarking now. I'll wait outside the terminal so you can just drive up.]

I replied okay through the hands-free; Stella must have given her my number. The rest of the drive there was uneventful, if you don't count the number of missed turns and double-backs I had to make to get to departures loading. I forgot how confusing the airport roadways are, or maybe they had changed them recently.

When I finally drove up to the airport passenger pickup area, I spotted Violet right away. I could recognize her long, straight black hair from a mile away. She was wearing a blue three-quarter button down blouse and grey pencil skirt -- on her tiny frame, it looked precious. I pulled into an open spot and gave her a sharp honk. She spotted me and began to approach the car.

I got out to help her load her bag into my trunk. "Hey Violet. Good flight?"

"Hi Dan!" Violet had one of the largest, most sparkly smiles I had ever seen, with just shy of a million teeth, deep dimpled cheeks and huge eyes that said I know, so cute, right? "The flight was meh. Thank you for picking me up!"

"No prob. It makes planning for our lunch with the CFO a lot easier." We got back in the car and drove off. "Did you get the meeting invite? I forgot to check for their names."

Violet checked her phone. I may be biased, but she even exuded sweetness in the way she flicked and scrolled the screen, protecting her manicured nails. "Yup. It's Brian Yo, the CFO. And Christina Bartlett is the controller." She looked up from her phone, and took a deep breath. "I'm so excited! Movement! It's so cool! I have a ton of their tops." She turned to watch the road pass by for a second, and then squeed in happiness.

"Woah. Calm down, Violet." I chuckled at her enthusiasm. It was hard to not get caught up in that passion, especially when it's coming from a tiny little package of cute. Then I thought about Violet in a Movement top and yoga pants, and my heart skipped. Yikes.

We spent the next ten minutes discussing the company, topics to nail during the lunch, how much they charge for their gear, and what percentage discount their employees probably get. Conversation then turned when Violet admitted that this was her first time in the Big City: what's it like living here, cool places to visit, good restaurants to go for dinner. Then the discussion went quiet.

She was looking away when she broke the silence. "Dan, I wanted to talk about Friday." She turned to me, but my eyes were on the road, so I couldn't read her expression. "At dinner. What happened --"

"Doesn't matter." I briefly turned to her, a thin smile on my face. Then I returned to the road. "Anyway, I had fun working with you last week. I'm glad we get to work on this together." Which was true.

Violet paused, watching me. "Thanks Dan. I'm glad too."

***

We arrived with time to spare, so we were able to quickly visit Violet's hotel, get her keys and deposit her bags. We made it to lunch with five minutes to spare.

Brian and Christina were entertaining lunch dates. They seemed competent and in tune. It was interesting to hear some of the company's future plans, and difficulties with their former accountants -- although it was obvious that there was no clear reason why the Board decided to change firms.

"I have to be honest, I'm curious why the Board had a strong opinion that you and Violet should work on our engagement. They specifically recommended you, which kind of tied our hands on choosing our next firm. You must be good at your work. What's your secret?" Brian wasn't afraid of asking pointed questions.

I was clear that I was honored to hear that our names held weight with their Board, and suggested that it was likely related to our work on a few other large private corporations in town that I didn't specifically name -- but heavily hinted at their identity. "In my opinion, you have scored a heavy hitter on the team this year. I've been around for a while, and I can tell you, this one," casually pointing to Violet, "she's rocketing up the ranks. I know partner material when I see it."

Violet smiled and thanked me for the compliment. She then took over the conversation to hit all of the points we had talked about in the car, proving my point.

The lunch ended without much more drama. We left the Movement pair to go visit the prior firm and interview their partner.

Back in the car, Violet playfully hit me on the shoulder. "What was that, Dan? Partner material? What a line that was."

"Part line, part truth. I'd be surprised if in ten years you're not there." I smiled at her. "I'm an old man, you can trust my experience." We were at a stop, so I faced her when she turned to me. We locked eyes.

Her eyes twinkled. "You're not too old." Her smile hit me right in the balls. Oh boy, the tension is back.

***

Our last task of the day, meeting the partner of the former firm, went off without a hitch.

We then spent two hours at the former firm, reviewing ten years of financial records, making notes and taking copies of documents. A lot of the documents were digital, but some of the historical permanent records needed to be scanned. Fortunately they gave us a guest code for their office scanner/printer, pointed to my email. Violet did all the scanning, and we both took notes. When our time was up, we left with a list of records to follow up on later.

The work day was over, so we decided to get dinner at the restaurant in Violet's hotel. It would make it easier for her to settle there for the night. After we had our orders taken and began sipping our drinks, Violet gave me a cheeky look. "Dan, who is Angie?"

I had no idea, but I worried that this was a loaded question, so I played dumb. "Huh?"

"When I was in the copy room, one of the staff came to me and asked me if I knew if you were seeing anyone. She said that one of her friends knew you, in the biblical sense." Violet raised her eyebrows, giving me a knowing look. "Apparently you have a reputation. She told me to tell you that Angie says hi."

"Oh. Hmm."

She giggled at my discomfort. "She also asked me if I had 'hit that' yet." She raised her hand at my eyeroll, to let me know there was more. "When I laughed at her dumb question, she said, and I quote, 'just be careful, you won't walk straight for a whole week'. Can you believe that?!" She covered her mouth with her hand, and laughed at my expense.

"Oh. Ha, ha." I picked up the drinks menu, pretending to get lost in the selection. I didn't mind playing into her fun.

"Oh come on, Dan. You gotta admit, that was a crazy interaction." She put her hand on mine, playing at consoling me. Then she took it away, to my disappointment. "Did you pay her to say that? Ha!"

I put my hand on my heart. "Yes, I paid her to say that I wrecked her friend, and ruined her prospects for future sexual gratification." Wait, maybe I should think about this message.

Now it was Violet's turn to roll her eyes. "You're hilarious." The mature way she reacted to this loaded subject, given our short but specific history, said a lot. She had set it aside, for the better. Like I had asked her to, during the drive from the airport.

Her smile put me at ease, and I was surprised. Surprised that I might be forgiving her already.

Then our dinner arrived, and the conversation turned to other things. I spent time getting to know her better, and enjoyed her humour, her beauty. And her laugh. She was a great woman.

I think I'm in trouble.

***

When I got home, my door opened before I took out my keys. Tara greeted me, wearing one of my robes. "Dan! Where's Violet?"

"Hi Angie, nice to see you." I dropped my keys in my bowl and kicked off my shoes. As I passed by, I gave her a peck on the cheek.

Walking to my living room, I crashed onto my couch, and flipped on the TV. "So Tara, how does this seduction thing work? I take Violet home, make sweet love to her, and you feed on all the feels? Where are you, hiding in my closet?"

"Well, I could be, but I don't have to be." She walked towards me, her hips swaying intoxicatingly. When she reached me, she straddled my groin. I noticed that she wore nothing underneath my robe. "I don't have to be very close, but the closer I am, the better." She smiled at me, and my heart melted. "Did you know that your neighbor is bi?" She giggled at her own inside joke.

I took a breath, trying to clear my head. I would have to admit to my feelings about our plan sooner or later, but I almost feared for my life with Tara. I wasn't sure how she'd take it.

She purred at me, and moved so that our cheeks brushed softly. Then she lightly kissed the side of my neck. It tickled. "Mmm, you're delicious, Dan. All that conflict is like dessert to me. Don't worry, you can tell me."

I sighed. Of course, she knows already. "I'm not sure I can seduce Violet anymore, according to our plan. I actually like her, I don't want to hurt her."

Tara slowly pulled away, and observed me for a second, judging me. "So are you saying that you want to let go of the Hammer?" With that, she opened the robe to display her gorgeous body, and those beautiful retrousse tits.

I am such a weakling. My cock stirred at her unbeatable body. "Uhhh, nooo. Please." I reached up to grab one of her luscious tits, and brought it to my mouth. I sucked on her nipple, hard, and she moaned. That moan sent a jolt down my dick, and I felt the quickening tingles of my massive erection approaching. I had to get my pants off, fast.

The rest of the night was a blur. Fueled by my desire, and charged by Tara's magical hold of my feelings and my body, I railed her pussy for what seemed like hours. I used every inch of my horse cock to fill her up with buckets of cum.

At one point, I was certain that I could hear Tara crying as I fucked her, her ass high up in the air as I slammed my cock down between her bruised lips. "Do you want me to stop, lover?! Stop fucking your little pussy?!"

Her sobs came in fitful bursts. "No! I love it!" Sob. "I want it! Forever! Never stop fucking me!!"

I was certain that this was the most insane almost-hate-maybe-love-definitely-lust-fuck in recorded history. We continued until I couldn't stand anymore, and I fell asleep with her collapsed on top of me, her nose buried in my chest hair. The last thing I remember is stroking her soft hair, as she slept.

Okay, now I know I'm in trouble.

***

When I picked Violet up the next morning, we headed to a local coffee shop to pick up a quick breakfast before heading to the Movement offices. We stood in line together, and when we got to the front of the line, I started ordering with the intent of paying for Violet's food.

After ordering my frothy coffee and breakfast sandwich, the tall, almost-goth chick who was taking my order asked me, "so, what is your girlfriend having?" She smacked her gum at me, while she wrote my order on my coffee cup.

By reflex I responded, "oh, she's not my girlfriend." Duh, I just took the bait.

Her black-lined eyes widened, and her brows arched quizzically. "Really? Then, what would your not-girlfriend like?"

Violet gave her order herself, and I paid. After waiting for our food, we left and got in the car.

"Dan, what's that on your cup?" Violet's tone was playful, as she turned my cup in the car's cup holder.

"What? Nothing."

"No, it's not nothing. Why does your cup have the name 'Jessica' on it? 555-7798? Is that a cartoon penis?!?"

Of course it is. "I think it's a cow, I had extra cream."

Violet laughed at me for playing dumb. "Who ARE you? Is being a gigolo your side hustle? Oh my god!" She could not hold back her laughter, and I got caught up in it. In the middle of our laughing fit, she reached for my knee, like she was steadying herself. It was a tiny thing, and I didn't show that I noticed, but I did.

I survived her gentle ribbing about my 'escort services' for the rest of the morning. It made the monotony of meeting the entire Movement accounting team and working through the initial engagement questionnaires a little more tolerable.

The Movement offices were so large that they ran their own small cafeteria, and it was free for us, so it made our lunch decision easy. But it was busy, so I sat at our table while Violet lined up for her food. Today she was wearing a white sleeveless button down and another pencil skirt, this one navy blue. Her skirt was a little shorter than yesterday's, and I wondered if that was on purpose.

Her back faced me as she had her lunch ticket validated, and I admired how her silky black hair fell well past her shoulder blades. I fantasized about what her hair would look like, if she was laying on top of me, sucking my cock. She'd disappear under that curtain of hair, as she bobbed up and down; the thought was extremely pleasing.

"Dan! You can go up now."

"Oh! Yeah, sorry." Was she showing a bit more skin? Like she had popped an extra button on her blouse? I think I might have left the horny switch 'on' from last night.

Lunch was good, as far as cafeteria food goes. We had a few short conversations with a couple of the staff that we met earlier that morning, which was nice. It's beneficial if you can show the staff that accountants are real people, not robots. It makes it easier to savagely probe their brains later on, when they don't expect it. Just kidding.

One of the staffers, Justine, was extremely friendly with us. She was one of these loud, big laughers -- you know the type. Everything I said prompted a huge chuckle from her. I noticed Violet roll her eyes at me.

This progressed after lunch. At about 2pm, Justine came into the boardroom where we were working, to tell me that she was having trouble sending me her files.

She was standing close to me, her butt half-sitting on the boardroom table, inching into my personal space. "My emails keep getting kicked back, and they say that the files are too big for your server limits. What do you want me to do?"

I rummaged through my computer bag, and brought out a fresh USB drive, and handed it to her. "Use this drive, there should be enough space on it, it should be good."

"Wow! I haven't seen one this large before." Justine clutched it to her chest. I forgot to mention that Justine had no qualms about displaying too much cleavage at work. "So you want me to bring your thingee back to my desk, and stick it into my computer's slot? Okay, sounds delicious."

Violet was sitting behind her, eyes bugged out and her mouth wide open in shock. She mouthed ohmygod at me, and shook her head in disbelief. When Justine left, she covered her face with one hand. "Dan. When you get home, promise me that you will spend some time scrubbing all those pheromones off. That was bananas."

"Violet, I promise, I don't know what is going on." Liar.

The rest of the afternoon was quiet and productive. By the time we left for dinner, I thought the "performance" had been paused for the day. However our server at the restaurant, Hailey, apparently only had eyes for me, forgot Violet's salad, and was extremely curious what our (my) plans were for the weekend. Hailey left her number on our bill, signed with a heart over the "i".

I could tell Violet was affected by the crazy day; she was stewing in the car while I drove her back to her hotel.