Dan's Mom is a MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later Dan's body stopped convulsing and his cock stopped shooting spunk down his mother's throat. She released him from her mouth. She looked at the member she just removed lovingly and kissed it tenderly on its tip. She lifted herself to her weak, wobbly legs and scanned the room. The three boys looked satisfied and shocked at the same time. Steve was still recording with his phone. Dana lifted a breast and flicked her tongue at it, scooping cum into her mouth and swallowing it with a smile.

"You boys made quite a mess of me," she purred. She was right. She was literally streaked with cum from head to toe. She scooped a glob of jizz from her forehead and slipped it into her mouth. "I need a shower. You boys make yourselves comfortable." She turned and walked away. They watched her tan, heart-shaped ass bounce as she did. She knew they were watching. And it turned her on. I just had the best sex of my life! she thought to herself. With my son! And his friends! I loved it! I loved having my son fucking my cunt...cumming on my tits! I loved getting a big, fat cock shoved up my ass and down my throat! My God! What's wrong with me? I don't care! I want it again, I want more! Did they enjoy it? Will they want to fuck me again? I'll make them want to!

Mark and Steve collapsed onto the couch next to Dan. Steve had finally put down the phone. Dan's wilting cock was still out in the open, his shorts tossed off to the side on the floor.

Dan broke the silence. "What the fuck just happened?" he asked in a bewildered tone.

"We just fucked the shit out of your mother!" Mark said chuckling.

"That was fucking awesome! And I recorded the whole thing. I'm gonna make a fucking fortune," Steve said wistfully.

It hit Dan. "Is that what was going on in the kitchen?"

"Fuckin' A right," Mark said proudly. "We hit that shit good."

"When did your Mom become such a slut?" Steve asked.

Dan shrugged his shoulders and shook his head while he stared off into space. "I-I-I have no idea." He paused. "That was...that was...fucking awesome! I've wanted to do that for years! She sure seemed to enjoy it."

"Hell yeah she did! She couldn't get enough!" Mark observed. "Your Mom has a rockin' bod, dude."

Steve slapped Dan in the chest. "Dude, next time you have to let her give you a blow job! Fuck! I thought she was gonna swallow my balls!"

"No shit!" Mark said emphatically. "And that ass. Oh my God, that ass! Holy shit!"

"It's like she's gonna snap it off!" Steve said.

"I know, right? Next time make sure you fuck her in the ass, bro," Mark said to Dan.

"You think there will be a next time?" Dan asked. "I mean, fuck dude, that's my Mom! I just covered my Mom's tits with cum! You think she'll do that again?"

"I hope so!" Mark said with excitement. "She makes my dick hard just thinking about it!"

There was silence again. Then Mark stood up and looked at his two friends. He had an evil look on his face and a twinkle in his eye. "You know what? I think I need a shower."

"Oh! Shit! Me, too!" Steve said jumping off the couch.

Dan jumped off the couch. "Me, too!"

The three headed off in the direction of the master bedroom and the sound of running water.

The three boys and Dana proceeded to fuck again in the shower. And on the dining room table. And on David's office desk. Everywhere but the master bedroom.

Much later that evening, Mark and Steve finally went home exhausted and drained of bodily fluids. Dan and his mother slept in the bed her husband and his father had left empty. For the rest of that summer Dan didn't sleep in his own bed. He spent it curled up next to, on top of, and underneath his mother in the bed she had shared with her husband for 20 years.

Steve and Mark continued to visit the house nearly every day, making sure to bring plenty of Gatorade with them. When Dana was home she rarely dressed in "mom" clothes. Skimpy bikinis, matching bra and panty sets, or lacy lingerie were the typical dress code. Much to her disbelief, she had turned into a MILF who longed for hard, young cock. And the three boys were happy to provide it.

A few short weeks later the boys headed off to college. No one was happy about it but it needed to happen. All good things must come to an end.

Or do they?