Daphne Green: A Beginning Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Well, for me it was love at first lick.

The scent captivated me.

The taste tantalized me.

The act transformed me.

I would still find boys cute and use them constantly on my future journey to the White House, even marrying a wealthy influential man who I turned into a complete cuckold behind the scenes, but from this moment on, my passion was for girls.

I loved their beauty.

I loved their scent.

I loved their taste.

I loved their moans and physical reactions.

I loved everything about them.

I lapped hungrily, completely intoxicated by the beauty of a vagina... something I would really learn to appreciate over the next four years.

As Kimberly licked my vagina, I could feel my orgasm building quickly, and with much more intensity than my own self-produced orgasms.

"You taste so sweet," Kimberly purred, as she licked me.

I moaned my response, "You do, too."

"Here at Athabasca, pussy is a food group," Kimberly said, as she sucked my clit between her lips. My entire body shook.

"I think I'll be changing my diet," I joked, knowing this wouldn't be the last time I'd lick a pussy. I wondered if every pussy tasted like this... which I'd soon learn the answer to: yes and no. Every pussy has a similar taste, yet each also has subtle differences.

"Oh yes, forbidden fruit is the most delicious of them all," Kimberly said, before she resumed flicking my clit.

I quit talking and focused on the pleasure she was giving me, and the pleasure I was trying to give back to her.

That said, although I was trying to lick her, the pleasure she was giving me was just too intense and I collapsed, my forehead landing on her pussy as I screamed seconds later, "Oh my God!"

My body quaked liked I was having a seizure.

The pleasure was so intense, as it coursed through every pore of my body.

"Your cum is fucking delicious," Kimberly said, as she licked my pussy, capturing my juices as they flooded out of me... and I would soon learn that I indeed did have a unique pussy taste, one that most of the campus would eagerly dine from 24/7 if I had the time to allow that... as would so many women over the course of my journey to the White House.

Wanting to get her off too, I said weakly, "Sit on my face so I can please you, too."

"I think we have a keeper," Kimberly giggled as she gave me a couple of last licks, then sat up so her pussy was pressing right against my face.

Still coming down from my orgasm, I resumed licking... lapping like a dog.

"Oh yes, Daphne, lick my pussy," Kimberly moaned, as she began to slowly grind on my face.

I kept licking, wanting to get her off... wanting to be a good pussy licker. I just kept my tongue extended and licked the best I could as her pussy ground up and down on my face.

It wasn't long, a minute maybe, before I felt my face getting coated with wetness as she screamed, "I'm coming!"

And if her pussy had tasted sweet when I started, her orgasm made it escalate exponentially in flavour and intensity. I eagerly lapped up her juices as they flooded out of her pussy and onto my tongue.

I kept licking, not wanting this moment to end, savouring every last drop of Kimberly's sweet pussy. She remained in place for many minutes, not seeming to mind.

When she finally got off of my face, she spun around and kissed me. I kissed her back, learning something more about women... I was in awe of the softness of her lips.

When her tongue slipped between my lips, I followed suit, my tongue wondrously exploring her mouth. The kiss lasted only a couple dozen seconds, but I was completely intoxicated.

When she broke the kiss, Kimberly looked into my eyes and smiled, "Welcome to Athabasca."

I quoted Annie: "I think I'm gonna like it here," I smiled back.

That night... back in the dorm room, Lindsay showed me why she was considered the top Athlete Assistant at the school... showing me I could have multiple orgasms... six to be exact, the first happening while she shaved and oiled my pussy till it was soft as a baby's bottom.

The End... but only the beginning of my long journey of using my mind and body to get to the White House.

PS:

You can read more Daphne Greene adventures in the following:

Governor Greene appears as a support character in:

Bedding the Babysitter 2

Nude Lesbian Wrestling

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Cop

Straight Girl Turned at Le Chateau

It All Began with a Munch

A Lesbian Love Story of Sorts

Pet Training: A Journey 2 Submission

Bedding the Babysitter 8

Daphne Greene: A Beginning Journey

Governor Greene is mentioned in:

2 Mistresses Series

A Game of Seduction

Lesbian MILF Seductress: MOM

Lesbian MILF Seductress: In Flight

Bedding the Babysitter 7

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pre-MILF

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Chocolate

Straight White Girls: A Welcoming

Voodoo Seduction