Daphne Rosen's Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
Random encounter with Daphne Rosen leads to submission.
7.1k words
4.51
12.5k
23

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
694 Followers

It had to be her, I just knew it. After all, I must have spent hundreds, of if not thousands of hours beating my meat while watching her videos online. The long black hair, the piercing blue eyes, and most of all that body. She was more stacked than any other woman I'd seen in my life, with bigger curves packed onto her 5 foot 3 inch frame than I would have thought possible. Her tits were each the size of my head, twin orbs jutting straight out from her chest that sucked in the gaze of every man (and half the women) in the coffee shop. And her thick ass was jucier than even Sir Mix-a-Lot could have ever dreamed of. There was no doubt in my mind, she was THE Daphne Rosen, and I wanted her more than anything.

Out of the ten thousand coffee shops in Seattle, she came to ours everyday like clockwork. I didn't know if it was close to her apartment, or if it was because none of us hassled her, or just because she liked our coffee, but everyday she'd come in mid-morning, order a latte, and sit in the corner reading or working on her laptop for a few hours. I tried to play it cool and keep from staring at her, since I was sure she was tired of getting leered at by everything with a pulse, but sometimes I just couldn't help myself. She generally didn't dress too provocatively, but damned if that made a bit of difference for a sex goddess like her. Once upon a time I'd been obsessed with stick thin models, but after discovering Daphne it was like my brain had been rewritten and her thick curves were the epitome of feminine sexuality. So every once in a while she caught me staring with my mouth dropped open, but she always met my gaze with with a slight smile, as if she were flattered rather than offended, and understood that I was only human and awe was the proper reaction to her divine presence.

I found myself inevitably watching more and more porn featuring Daphne, as it was so much hotter after seeing her in real life every day. I must have watched every video she'd ever made, but I especially got off on her femdom ones. It wasn't my normal kink by any means, but it seemed so authentic when she took control. Other Dommes made an act of it, but always seemed to just be playing it up for the camera, and were never believably in control of their men. Daphne was different. There was a raw power coursing through her every move and shining from her steely eyes that made it clear that she was truly in charge. This was made even more intriguing by her laid back and generally chill attitude in real life.

Fascinated by her hidden dominant streak, I began fantasizing whenever I interacted with Daphne. I imagined myself as her helpless sub, bound completely to her will. Whenever she asked me for anything, I'd mentally reply with some variation of "Yes, Mistress." And when my fantasy got me too worked up, I'd head to the bathroom in the back to rub one out. In hindsight, what happened next was inevitable.

It was 8 am, and I was on the morning shift after a late night of partying. Bleary eyed, I was shuffling through the routine of handling customers when I looked up and was surprised to see Daphne standing in front of me. She normally didn't come in this early, but she was certainly a happy sight. She was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra, and looked like she must have been out jogging or something. She ordered her usual drink, and I played my usual game of pretending to call her Mistress. Only this time I made the biggest mistake of my life.

"Yes Mistress Rosen."

The words slipped out, mistakenly passed from my half-sleeping mind to my mumbling mouth. I froze, unsure if I'd really just said those words and hoping that Daphne hadn't heard them. After an excruciating silence I looked up, and saw her staring at me with a bemused grin. Her eyes seemed to bore right through me, and in a heartbeat I felt that all of my innermost secrets must have been laid bare to her sight.

"Interesting," she said, never breaking her stare.

Finally I tore myself away from her gaze, and hurriedly made her drink. I kept my eyes down as I handed it to her, not trusting myself to retain my composure if subjected to her erotic eyes once more. Mercifully she took it without a word and left to find a table. I breathed a sigh of relief, and tried to keep busy without too obviously looking over at her. After an hour of no further developments, I thought I was in the clear. But then she lifted her head right as I glanced over and caught my eye once more in her hypnotic gaze.

She lifted her hand, extended one finger, and beckoned to me to come over. I obeyed instantly, feeling the full weight of a command even from her simple gesture. She stared up at me for a long moment, once again giving me the eerie feeling that she was peering into the depths of my soul.

"Sit."

I mechanically pulled out the chair opposite her and complied.

"Good boy."

I felt chills run down my spine. It wasn't an overtly sexual thing to say, but in the context of my earlier slip-up I knew it had to be intentional. What I really couldn't believe was how much I liked it, as the tent under my apron showed.

"Now then, what was it that you called me earlier?"

I couldn't believe she was going to make me say it again. Nobody else had heard me the first time, but I couldn't guarantee that would be the case again. She was smiling at me like a cat playing with its dinner. She had me, and she knew it.

"Mistress Rosen," I mumbled as quietly as I could.

"I asked you a question, and I want an answer that I can actually hear. What did you call me earlier."

"Mistress Rosen," I answered as loudly as I dared.

"Good boy, I'm glad to see you can take an order."

I felt my cock harden even further at that, I was totally humiliated, but even more turned on.

"And how did you know my last name?"

"From watching your videos," I admitted as my face turned bright red. Here I was, sitting before the stacked goddess of my dreams, and I was admitting to jerking off to her pornos. But I knew that she must already know the truth, and I dreaded being caught by her in a lie.

"I thought as much," she said, betraying nothing by her tone. "And just what is it that you liked about my little videos?"

"Your tits," I blurted out, going for the obvious answer. "They're huge, and perfect, and so sexy. I've never seen another pair like them, I love them!"

I hadn't meant to say so much, but with Daphne herself sitting not three feet away from me wearing a tight sports bra that was obviously struggling to contain her cleavage, I just got lost in the moment.

"Mmmm, I like them too," she purred as she reached both hands up to cup them and squeeze her deep cleavage together, twisting each protruding nipple for just a moment with her fingertips. "What else?"

"Your massive ass! I was never into thicker women before, but all those skinny bitches just seem like little girls next to your curves. It's so juicy and thick, it makes my knees weak just thinking about it!"

"Hmmm. A tits and ass man? I must be just your type. What else?"

I almost told her about how much I loved her femdom videos, watching her take total control over men twice her size through the sheer power of her will and sexuality. But even after practically worshipping her body right to her face, I couldn't cross that final bridge. Then she reached across beneath the table and grabbed the front of my pants in her hand. She made a fist, clutching my fully erect member so tightly that it made me yelp in pain.

"What else do you like about my videos you horny little slut?"

"I love the way you dominate men. How you turn them at a whim into submissive toys for your pleasure. How when you take control it's clear that it's not just for the scene, it's real."

"And that's what you want me to do to you?" She asked with a hard squeeze on my captive cock.

"Yes..." I breathed out, just above a whisper.

"Yes what?" She responded with an even firmer squeeze.

"Yes Mistress Rosen!"

"Good boy, I'll see you tomorrow."

With that she stood, winked at me, and walked out of the coffee shop leaving my aching dick throbbing in my pants as I watched her perfect ass sway. That night I rubbed myself raw getting off on Daphne's videos. As uncomfortable as they had been, the events of that morning were undeniably the hottest thing that had ever happened to me. Of course, I had no idea what was going to happen the next day. If I had, I might have been a little less excited and a lot more scared.

Daphne strutted into the coffee shop the next morning with even more than her usual self-confidence. She was smoking hot, and she knew it, and that aura of confidence only added to her shimmering sexual appeal. She was wearing a dark red halter dress that looked as if it had been painted onto her ample curves. A pair of black slingback heels only brought her up to average height, but had the added effect of thrusting out her already huge tits and ass. Whereas normally she tried to keep a low profile, today she apparently wanted to be the center of attention, and she most certainly was. Every eye in the cafe was glued to her every bouncing step.

But her eyes were fixed only on me, like a lioness approaching her helpless prey.

"My usual, bring it to my table when it's ready."

She stood there for a long moment, obviously waiting for my reply. Unsure how else to end the awkward situation, I repeated once again the words that got me into this mess, as loudly as I dared.

"Yes Mistress Rosen."

A few people standing nearby gave me an odd look, one even looked like he might be envious, but thankfully none of my co-workers were nearby, and it was enough to send Daphne to her table. A few minutes later I had her drink ready, and carried it over. Luckily enough time had passed for her novelty to wear off, and the steady buzz of chatter was enough to cover our conversation. I put the coffee on the table, and she gestured to the open chair. For a few minutes we sat in silence as I was yet again subjected to her piercing gaze. Then finally, she spoke.

"You really are a submissive little bitch, aren't you?"

I had no idea how to even begin to respond.

"I mean, what kind of pathetic loser calls a woman his 'Mistress' out of nowhere, then admits to her that she's his 'perfect woman' and that he jacks off to her all the time?"

Again, I had no answer, and just kept my head down, hoping it would end.

"But you don't even have the faintest idea of how lucky you are, because I think I could use a barista bitch like you, but if we're going to do this, it's going to be on my terms, got that subby?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but horniness overrode my every instinct for self-preservation as I meekly nodded.

"Good, now here are the ground rules. First, proper titles. You will refer to me solely as 'Mistress Rosen' unless we are in a public place, in which case you may simply call me 'Miss Rosen'."

She paused and looked at me meaningfully until I said, "Yes, Miss Rosen."

"Second, you are to obey me without question. What I say goes, period. But know that if you obey, wholly and completely, you will know a deeper level of sexual satisfaction than you can dream of."

"Yes Miss Rosen."

"Third, now that I know why you're always disappearing into the bathroom after I come in, I can see that your sexual urges will have to be taken in hand. From now on, you will wear this."

She placed something metal on the table which I quickly recognized as a chastity device. I quickly pulled it off the table amd into my lap before anyone else could see it. I couldn't believe I was going along with this, but with each accession to my Mistress' demands, I became less and less able to resist.

"Yes Miss Rosen."

"Good. Just one more rule. Starting with this cup, you buy my coffee," she said with a wink.

"I'd be happy to Miss Rosen," I answered with a laugh.

"See, I knew I could use a barista bitch. Now get to the bathroom and put on your cage."

It took some work to soften my raging hardon after that, especially since I didn't dare masturbate after what Daphne had said about controlling my 'sexual urges', but after a few minutes of trying to think about baseball I managed to soften enough to squeeze into the uncomfortable metal contraption. The metal was cold and unyielding. A ring around my scrotum held my balls down and away from my cock, which was encased in its' own series of rings. A locking mechanism on the top clicked into place, sending shivers down my spine as I realized that my only way out was in the hands of a stranger.

I exited the bathroom a bit awkwardly, slowly getting the hang of walking without pinching myself in the rings. Daphne watched my mincing steps back to the table with evident glee.

"Alright subby, let's see how good you are at following directions," she said when I got back to the table. "Did you rub your pathetic little cock while you were in there, or did you remember who controls your orgasms?"

"I didn't Miss Rosen, I know you're in control," I answered, grateful that it was the truth.

"And did you lock everything up just like I told you to?" She asked as she reached out and grabbed me to check for herself. The metal rings clacked slightly under her fingernails.

"Good boy," she said with a wicked grin. "I think you might actually work out. Just remember who holds your key." She lifted the chain dangling between her massive breasts, revealing a small key dwarfed in the mountains of her cleavage. "Now get back to work and let me enjoy my coffee."

I went back to my shift and tried to focus on my work, but the experience I'd just been through was hard to keep off my mind, especially when I had to adapt my every move to accommodate my new chastity cage. Did she plan to have me wear this all the time? It was undeniably hot, but I could already feel the cum in my balls begging for release. Whenever I looked over at Daphne's table, she seemed to be more interested in watching me in my discomfort than in whatever else she was feigning interest in, and more than once it looked like the hand she kept under the table might have been working under her dress.

After a couple hours she got up to leave, and waved me over. Relieved, I thought she'd be unlocking me from my prison, but those hopes were quickly crushed. She had me tell her my email address, and told me that I'd be receiving my homework for the night after my shift ended, but she never mentioned unlocking me, and I had the good sense not to ask.

That afternoon when I got off work, I rushed home to check my email. And there it was, waiting for me, a message from my personal fantasy Daphne Rosen. I almost had to pinch myself to believe it. Somehow I'd stumbled into a... relationship? I honestly wasn't sure what exactly to call it, but whatever it was, it was hotter than anything I'd ever experienced. Of course, not everything was ideal, as evidenced by the steel cage around my manhood, but if that's what it took to be with a goddess, so be it.

The email was long, but it was mostly just a series of links. The only text was a short message at the top that said "Start with the first link." I clicked it, and was taken to a video of Daphne talking right to the camera.

"Alright my little barista bitch, now that we're in private, I can start to actually train your sorry ass to serve me. And if you ever want to be released from your little cage, you'll follow every word I say." She lifted the chain around her neck, pulling my key from between her breasts and dangling it in front of the camera.

"Now since you're in your cage for the night, what comes next is going to be quite difficult for you. You're going to go through each of the links I've provided, and you're going to watch each and every one of them. And not only that, you're going to setup your webcam so that I can check in on you whenever I like. If I see you giving me anything less than your full attention, I'll find out, and trust me, you will not enjoy the consequences. Now be a good little boy, setup your camera, and click the next link."

I felt oddly exposed as the light on my webcam blinked on after I linked it to the site Daphne instructed me to. It was kinda hot knowing that she might be watching me right then, but it still felt vaguely unsettling. But my fears vanished when I opened the next link. It was a video of Daphne that I'd never seen before (a rarity given my quasi-obsession with her). She was laying on a bed, fully nude, pumping a large black dildo in and out of her pussy. She wasn't speaking, just staring straight into the camera, but her voice was overlayed on the video. In a steady monotone she told me that I could never satisfy her with my pathetic cock, and teased me over how aroused I must be seeing her pleasuring herself with a real cock. She told me to focus on her body while I let her voice slip into the back of my mind, and I did, subconsciously following her commands to undress and to try to play with myself while fixated on her perfect form. I snapped out of my daze when the video ended with her climaxing as she buried her dildo to the hilt in her pussy. It had been twenty minutes, but it hardly felt as if any time had passed at all. My cock was as hard as it could get in its' cage, aching from being pressed against the steel rings. Precum was starting to drip from the tip.

My computer dinged. Another email from Daphne.

"Next link, no taking breaks from your homework you pathetic slut. And lick up that precum."

She was watching me! Even though it seemed gross, I ran my finger over the tip of my caged dick and licked off my own fluids. Then I clicked the next link. This video was of Daphne in a threesome with two huge black dudes. As I watched, her voice overlaid on top of the video started again, quickly burrowing into my subconscious as I entered a strangely horny zen state. I vaguely remembered seeing her take both black bulls in a range of positions, but honestly it all became a blur as my mind operated more on feeling than active thought. I felt horny. Oh goddess I was so horny. And proud? Yes, that was it. Proud. I was proud to be such a good boy for Mistress Rosen and proud of my mistress for being so skilled in managing both bulls at once. Then as she climaxed while being pumped front and back I felt happy. Grateful even. Mistress Rosen looked so joyful as she rode I couldn't help but feel thankful for the two hung men who were taking care of her needs.

I snapped out of my trance to see the video had ended. At some point I'd apparent set a shot glass under my cage to catch the oozing precum dripping out. I knew instantly what I was to do, and lifted it to my mouth, licking it clean and putting it back in place before clicking the next link.

Video after video flew by. Daphne pegging men with a strapon. Daphne fooling around with another busty model. Daphne staring deeply into my eyes through the screen as her voiceover continued to take me deeper. Finally I'd finished the last link. Hours had passed. I looked down at my shot glass with a note of sadness that it had barely a dribble in it. Apparently over the course of the evening I'd been drained. Still I threw it back and licked it clean, savoring the taste of submission. I checked my email once more, but there were no new messages. Idly I wondered just much of what I'd done had been watched. When I went to sleep I imagined I could still hear her voice echoing in my mind.

The next day at the coffee shop I nearly jumped out of my skin when Mistress Rosen walked in. She was again dressed to kill and pulling the eyes of everyone in the shop, which was a small mercy as nobody but her saw me tremble and shake as the urges to drop to my knees, to run to her and nuzzle up her dress to worship her ass, and to futiley try to jerk off through my chastity cage all flooded my mind at once.

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
694 Followers
12