Darcy, Come Home & Find a Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you my dear sister. Please hand the phone to Kevin."

"Hi Darcy."

"Oooh, that tone is a little frosty. Want to hear the truth from me or wait until your sister tells you?"

"Shoot pal. I'd not believe you'd lie to me."

"What's gotten into wifey who normally won't use bad language?"

"Louise's upset that mom's upset and without knowing the facts believes your behavior is despicable. I tried to tell you virtually the only time you were out of my company in that entire week was on our first three hours of arrival and whenever one of us was in the toilet, and if you managed to shaft my sister in the time when I was in the toilet it must have been one of the quickest fucks on the planet. She threw her shoe at me and caught me on the head. Fortunately it was the toe and not the heel that banged me."

"Hmmm. I think you better call Bonnie."

"Just tell me what happened pal."

"Well we spent all that time at the Republic of the Rio Grande talking. Just talking. Okay I was a little fresh at times, like teasing her, and she responded well. But we didn't touch. Then until the last night I only ever saw her and spoke to her when in your company, as far as I can recall, but I'm sure that's correct. The on the last evening when met away from the dinning room by sheer chance -- she was getting ready to go out if you remember -- and we just kissed, no longer that thirty seconds, maybe twenty seconds, The one kiss. We said goodbye and I said, 'Give me a call when you're ready' and that was it. Totally."

"Who moved in and made the kiss?"

"I'd rather not say."

"That means it was Bonnie. Who do you think I am, Bozo?"

"Kevin, please. Don't tell that to anyone especially Louise. She's got the shits with me rather than with Bonnie and that's how I want it left."

"Sorry pal, she's sitting right up against me listening. What the fuck does...um...'Give me a call when you're ready' mean?"

"Aw Kevin, this is embarrassing with Louise listening in."

"Go on pal, I need to know."

"It's a line I've used for years when a woman shows a bit of interest in me but then appears to shutdown on me. I feed her that line to give her something to think about when she is in bed alone at night."

"Ohmigod," Louise shrieked in laughter.

Kevin laughed. "That line is so weak that it just falls short of drivel."

Darcy waited in silence until Kevin has stopped laughing and Louise had narrowly avoided hysterics.

"You must eat a lot of corn," Kevin cracked.

"I've had probably an 85% success rate with it."

"Pal," Kevin said, "you are...Ohmigod, did you call Bonnie or did she call you."

Darcy remained silent.

"Jesus, she called you didn't she?"

"Of course she did and I know why she did," Louise called. "She's been thinking about him in bed at night. She called him because she's fallen for him and when she told Paul they split. I believe Darcy when he says apart from one kiss they haven't touched. I've seen him operating. He expresses a mild interest and then waits patiently and the wait turns some females off while others become horny and virtually charge at him."

Kevin said, "Darcy, sorry to have put you through this. I believe you and see no reason to call Bonnie. In fact we have no need to ever tell her we had this conversation. Louise is nodding in agreement."

"Thank for talking this through with me guys. Now hear this. As a result of that call Bonnie and I are meeting in Dallas this weekend and plan to be really touching. If we find we do have something going between us, I'm sure we'll become a couple. Now you know as much about our relationship as I do; at this stage its very tentative, being little more than one kiss."

"It's a beautiful story," Louise said, taking the phone from Kevin. "I'm sorry I became bitchy with you before ascertaining the facts."

"It's fine. My thanks to you both for listening to me. Goodnight. Think babies."

CHAPTER 3

Darcy was already in Dallas when Bonnie called and gave him the terminal where her flight would land.

"I'm about to leave now."

"I excited about seeing you again."

"I'm almost trembling. What I'm feeling is unbelievable. How can one person care so much about another person?"

Darcy laughed. "You can attempt to explain that to me over dinner. Walking around the city I found a beautiful intimate Thai restaurant."

"Oh great, I'm a fan of Thai food and their table service is beyond compare. Mom has been talking to Kevin and Louise. Initially mom had thought you had managed to come in between Paul and me but I told her that was entirely wrong, that I'd decided to make a play for you and told Kevin and he dumped me. Mom couldn't understand how I could fall for you if we hadn't gone courting, as she so quaintly put it. So I told her about the kiss, and that it was I who kissed you. She still couldn't believe that one kiss could do it so I had to tell her about the magic words."

"Magic words?"

"Yes, what you said to me and what made me think about you day and night. You told me, 'Give me a call when you're ready' without saying ready for what? I took me some time before I got it and mom didn't get it when I told her the magic words. I told her the key was the missing words. It meant give me a call when you're ready to have a relationship with me'. She thought that was so cute and it would sucker some women but was surprised it suckered me."

Darcy said, "You know why it did?"

"Because I was ready to be suckered?"

"That's exactly right. You know love is so flimsy, it can come and go almost in the blink of an eye or it can arrive and stay fixed as if set in stone. And words about love are as flimsy as the come."

"Darcy, why are you talking about love instead of carnal assault?"

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know. Thanks for your flight number. Bye."

"Darcy, Darcy...no!"

Darcy pocketed his phone and thought not only would her pussy be throbbing but now so would her heart. His stomach muscles tightened, sending a soft smile to his face. A woman in tight clothes and red shoes came over to him, obviously attracted by the smile and thinking it was for her.

"Darling, do you have a light?"

"Sorry, I'm in love."

"What kind of an asshole response is that? she demanded to Darcy's retreating back.

Darcy saw Bonnie approaching hauling a small suitcase on wheels. He waved, she waved and she began running. He stood and braced himself and it was just like in the movies -- she slammed into him, sending him rocking.

"Oooh, I say. You're like a rock."

He said ever so seriously, "I hope I didn't damage the goods."

She looked down at her breasts and giggled, saying she was wearing a tighter and pointer bra than usual, just for him."

"They look wonderful. May we kiss?"

She answered by closing her eyes and lifting up her sweet lips and felt a butterfly land.

Bonnie pressed against him and Darcy pressed back. "This is just like the most romantic old films," she breathed looking up and seeing some of the passing people grinning at them. "Let's race to the apartment."

"No, let's get out of a cab half a mile before the apartment and walk to get the feel of the streets of Dallas and walk on to the restaurant."

"All right providing we can cuddle."

"Oh we can cuddle -- I'll save the rollers by carrying your bag. There's a bar I saw that looked good even in daylight. We'll call in for a drink."

* * *

They entered the apartment. "Oh Darcy, please. Don't drag this out. I've not had sex for almost a month and that's a very long time for me. And I've been thinking and thinking about you and..."

Darcy, who'd been closing the door and unzipping while Bonnie prattled on, took her into his arms and they kissed deeply and when they were both moaning and groaning he picked up Bonnie and she apparently guessed what was coming -- and come they did, both excessively, as Darcy plowed her with her lower legs anchored loosely over his hips. He'd had a few standing fucks in his time, usually out of necessity in hallways or behind clubs or bars, but this one set a new level for excellence in execution and sexual gratification. He then carried Bonnie to the bed, undressed her and lifted her on to the bed and he undressed. They fell into a sixty-nine. She licked and sucked him beautifully while he sucked some of the juices out of her. They had such a great and noisy time doing that.

They lay back in a half-hug.

"We did that well together," she said. "Totally disgusting but really yummy. You must think I'm a whore."

"No, just a liberated and eager woman who doesn't mind swallowing cum and her own juice and who fucks as if there was no tomorrow. I couldn't have designed your better if I'd taken you from scratch to build up my perfect fuck."

"Oooh, I like that. You are so obscenely romantic. Here, allow me to wipe off our mess from the corners of your mouth. You are big enough to give me that full feeling that I like and you have abs that every sexy girl dreams of. And oh your small tight butt, I almost came as I first hung on to your cheeks and it's so hard I almost broke nails."

They were at it throughout the night; whenever one of them awoke it was on again. They went out for breakfast just after 10:00 for a cheese bagel (Bonnie) and flapjacks and decided to divert from their principal activity, so chose to go ice-skating at the Galleria Dallas and that took care of the day because Bonnie began drooling at the stores as soon as they arrived. Darcy was content seeing her so happy and welcomed the chance to rest.

From early evening they drank and 'grazed' at various 'must visit' bars and after a long and gentle workout at the apartment, lay back and talked.

"Bonnie, I'll be next to broke for some months before I finish paying off debt to mom. I could reap anything from $30,000 upwards if I get a decent agent to flick off my stock transparencies to agencies and he or she will take commission but that's fine. What I am on about is drawing the picture how it is. You might think I'm a good fuck but I'm saying I'm not much of a chop financially, at least in the short term."

Bonnie licked his cheek. "I wonder which one is my priority?"

"Gawd, do I love a woman who likes to fuck."

The laughed and Darcy leaned over and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Go on."

He asked how did she know there was more?

"The long, drawn-out prelude is an indicator."

"Oh yeah. Well, I'm thinking about asking you to move in with me."

"Whereabouts?"

"Dallas is fine with me."

"Me too. Dallas has some fine hospitals, a few of them leading edge. My career could really take off here."

Darcy said that was promising. "You are aware that this between you and me is infatuation?"

"Yes but not without something simmering underneath that. You are not just a pretty face to me Darcy."

"I rather guessed that. Coming to Dallas for a dirty weekend with a guy when you have a conservative mom who's rather angry at you for breaking up with Paul takes some guts and showed you were prepared to dig the stake in the ground."

"Oooh. Doesn't that sound romantic?"

"I feel a tenderness towards you I don't usually experience."

"Oooh."

"I'm falling in love with you Bonnie. I guess it started the moment I first saw your tits and then realized with slow dawning that quite a woman was behind them."

Bonnie appeared to have stopped breathing. Darcy waited.

"Oh I say. How can I be so lucky? I have been with men that I could have married -- even Paul if he promised to keep me away from his narrow-minded mother -- but I kissed you in the bathroom that night because I wanted you. It meant you could have fucked me right there if you'd wanted but I meant I REALLY wanted you. I wanted you to be mine and to see where that took us. Even marriage."

"Well, with these confessions flying it appears we should be living together."

"There is nothing I'd like better right now, even if I shoot my career by moving but I think the reverse could apply and I'll walk through new doors to new opportunities. I like this city."

"Well, not by coincidence of course I have a strong chance of landing a job. I walked into a leading advertising agency yesterday, noticing that on its accounts list were an arts museum and five art dealers, the names of three of them I am familiar with, plus three private galleries. I'd brought a DVD with me of some of my work as I had been thinking of moving from Chicago and Dallas is not moving too far away from mom and Louise."

"Have you forgotten you also have a father and your sister Dallas?"

"Well them too. Louise did more than anyone in preparing me for life, particularly forcing me to adhere to good study disciplines."

"So the glamorous sister gets passed over for her older and rather plain sibling. I'm rather interested in learning that."

"I don't have favorites."

"Oh yeah."

"Bonnie, I could have been a nobody -- although that still could happen -- if Louise hadn't stepped in and got me back on track. Dad plays around and that hurts mom and I love my mom."

"God, I'm learning all about you in a tumble of declarations. I'm really going to like you."

"Can we get back on track?"

"Oh yes, sorry."

"Well the HR woman was blown away and got this guy down introduced to me only as Robert. He asked me to narrate the slowed down film show of my DVD. He said nothing until we came to the end and Lenora the HR woman said. "He has a masters in fine arts, photography, but it's the BA in art history that should interest you."

"Robert's head almost swung off his neck as he turned to me and said, 'Art history?' I said yes, it had been a fascination of mine since I went on a senior year school trip to the Smithsonian."

He said nothing expect to Lenora and instructed her to arrange to have me interviewed after lunch. So I went back and faced two women and a guy who quizzed me about my knowledge of art. They had my CV and references that Lenora had printed out off my DVD and that was it. They told me Lenora would be in touch next week. She took me to the elevators and said the agency was in danger of losing its largest arts account because the client had gone crazy over a film promo prepared for her. The woman swore and said the agency had no one that knew nothing about art, that the presentation was a heap of rubbish and there always were lighting shortcomings whenever they submitted draft posters. Robert Twill the managing partner was livid and had threatened dismissals if the agency lost that account. Lenora said I'd probably be asked back next weekend to be paraded to the client. I said fine, but only on Friday or Saturday and Lenora said that would be no problem."

Bonnie said it was thrilling to hear that. "Do you think you'll get the work?"

"If I impress the client and if the agency values me at 150k."

"That's a lot of money."

"It's what they pay group account directors and if I stand firm they'll probably give me a year's contact and that's all I want to settle in here and try to earn a reputation. I have some great ideas for posters; my mind thinks that way."

They drifted off to sleep and in the morning Bonnie woke Darcy, being attached to his dick like a fish caught on bait.

"Oh, what a beautiful way to start the new day," he groaned. "What time is your flight?"

Bonnie went 'mmmrrrph, mmmrrrph', indicating she couldn't talk. A few minutes later she seized the tip of his cock with incredibly power suction and Darcy just blew. Bonnie stuck to her task gamely, semen running out of the sides of her mouth.

She flipped over for doggie and her performance encouraged Darcy to offer his top shelf performance. He approached low, licked the undersides of her feet that had her kicking and giggling and then settled her down by lifting one of her feet and sucking the toes. He then licked along the back of her legs and reaching her butt licked at pussy and then tongued-rimmed her anus until she was writhing and gasping for breath. After that there was not a great deal to do. Her mounted her, she virtually hurling her pussy at him and pulling him into it. He lay all over her while she bucked; he pushed back, reaching under to heavily press her swollen breasts. She screamed and he groaned into almost beautifully timed climaxes and she simply collapsed face down and was asleep by the time Darcy padded back from the bathroom with a tired grin all over his face.

They awoke in time to clean up the apartment (cleaners came in once a fortnight) and then to dash to the airport, arriving in time for Bonnie to catch her flight. Darcy had an hour's wait for his boarding time.

"Farewell my darling," she said. "I will come to Dallas whether or not you win this appointment. I have money stashed away."

And farewell it was.

* * *

Two nights later Bonnie called and sounded very upset. If he'd not seen who the caller was Darcy would not have recognized her voice.

"I'm having a terrible time with mother. She has taken to her bed and is behaving like a child. She doesn't want me to see you again and wants me to establish a relationship with Paul again. She likes Paul."

"Oh drat."

"Is that the best you can say?"

"I'm very sorry your mother is so upset."

"Thank you. She put me through the hoops, with dad practically holding her down to calm her. I've agreed not to see you again but Paul and me will never be; I've come to dislike him."

"So are you coming to Dallas?"

"Darcy, are you thick. I've just told you I have promised mother I'd not see you again."

"Pump her up with tranquilizers and then asked for permission to withdraw your promise when she is feeling better."

"No."

"Then get her medically examined. It sounds to me she needs a head shrink and..."

The call was cut.

He swore and called back but Bonnie wouldn't answer. He got her two nights later and her voice sounded low. "Mom has threatened to kill herself if I leave her."

"It's her way of keeping you from me."

"I know."

"Well, I'll wait for you."

Bonnie began crying. "It's over Darcy. Can't you see that? Don't ruin your romantic life over me. Find someone else. Dallas has some mighty fine women; they're not all spoken for. I don't want you to contact me. It's too painful for me. Goodbye Ginger."

"Goodbye," he said and snapping his phone shut sat stunned until he managed to yell, "Mom!"

Diane came running.

A few days later Diane, Louise and Kevin went to McAllen to attempt to bring the impasse, but returned home unsuccessfully. Louise held on to Darcy as Kevin sighed and said, "Sorry pal, mom appears to flipped and dad refused to get her examined and treated until she says she'd ready for that. My honest feeling is nothing is going to change in McAllen any time soon."

Darcy's mother and sister agreed.

"Such a waste, such a waste," murmured Darcy, rocking in Louise's arms in grief.

Days later Darcy received a call from Glenora at LeRoy Baine & Partners. The offer was a salary of 130k on a two-year contract, usual department head expenses plus car.

"Department head?"

"Yes, Robert has decided to combine the photography and film divisions under your direction, the two division managers becoming your deputies."

"Do they know about this?"

"Yes, the threats have died under the weight of a bit more money and everyone in your new creative film division is waiting to see you fall flat on your face as your haven't worked in advertising. I felt fair to warn you."

"Thanks Glenora. The salary is a bit light. 150k or I look somewhere else."

"I'll call you back."

She called back inside ten minutes. All done. I didn't think you'd get it but Robert said he has good vibes about you. Are you aware Robert is gay."

Darcy laughed and said he had wondered. "Kindly tell Robert I'm a ladies man."

"I had vibes about that. Listen, although I'm married I'll be prepared to have a few nights out with you until you settle in. You might even get lucky."