Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria looked down at Johnny's cum-covered cock as it wilted. "Well, he's no good for more dares. Switch back to truth?"

"Seconded!" said Chantal, glad that some control could finally be restored to the situation. "Oh, hey, Gloria, tell us about your first sexual encounter."

"Ah, fuck, it is my turn, isn't it?" Gloria said. "Okay...I was at a family reunion and one of my older cousins that I hadn't seen in a few years came up to me and we started talking. He gave me some of his beer and we went up to my room. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, but I'd always had a crush on him." She reached over and lightly traced her fingernails along Johnny's half-hard penis. It gave a little twitch.

Chantal was amazed. "Your cousin!?"

"Yeah...second cousin, I think? It's not like he was my brother, right? Then we started kissing and he was feeling up my boobs..." Johnny's cock started to respond to her touches, filling with blood again. She took a hold of it and started to stroke. "Next thing I know, my shirt and bra are off and he's sucking my nipples. I learned I kinda lose control when that happens."

By this point Johnny was fully hard again and Gloria licked her lips. "Next thing I know he's on top of me, my skirt's up and my panties have been pulled to the side." Gloria clambered onto Johnny, facing away from him in a reverse cowgirl position. She lined his cock head up.

"Then he was inside me...unhh..." Gloria pushed her soaking wet pussy down on Johnny's cock, easily bottoming out on him.

"Gloria! What about a condom?" Chantal exclaimed.

"Unnh! I didn't realize he wasn't using one. All I knew was that it felt good! Fuck..." She was riding Johnny, picking up speed.

"No! I mean right now! Do you have another rubber?" Chantal ran over to Gloria's bag and started to rifle through it.

Gloria continued to fuck the unseeing, unhearing teenage boy. "No...unhh...just the one...almost...almost...UNHH! Oooh yeah!" The voluptuous young woman held still and shook as she achieved orgasm. After a few seconds she pulled off. Chantal and Missy saw Johnny's hard, wet cock splat back onto his stomach, but it didn't look like he had cum again.

Gloria continued, "It felt so fucking good...I came a couple of times, and then he got all tense and groaned, and then I felt him fill me up. When he pulled out I realized the fucker hadn't worn protection. I punched him in the nose for that, and then had to wait for my period to arrive, which it did."

She looked at her hand, crusty from the cum that had been left over on Johnny's cock from his coupling with Missy. Gloria realized that it probably hadn't been the smartest thing to let him inside her unprotected, but she had been as horny as a goat!

"Hmm...it's your turn for truth now, Chantal," she said.

"Um...what?" Chantal had been staring at Johnny's still hard cock.

Gloria leaned forward. "Does the sight of your brother's cock turn you on?"

"No!" Chantal cried, indignant. "I, um..."

"I call bullshit," said Missy, looking at Chantal's hard nipples and the telltale wet spot soaking through the crotch of her undies.

"I agree!" said Gloria. "Time for the forfeit!"

"NO!" Chantal tried to run but Gloria had a good 20 pounds on her. The bigger girl held her down while Missy pulled her panties off, making Chantal as naked as Gloria.

Chantal struggled but it was no use. Her parents were out for the night so she couldn't even cry out for help, and given how she'd been treating Johnny, he wasn't going to be of any help either.

Gloria was on top of her chest. "Okay, Chantal, we're not going to be mean. We won't force you to have sex with your brother, but you will need to hold the tip of his cock inside of your vagina for 2 minutes. Then the game will end."

Chantal stopped struggling. "No fucking? You promise? Just the tip?"

"Promise."

Chantal thought for a long moment, and then nodded. They directed her to climb astride her brother in the cowgirl position. She felt the shaft of his hard cock between her pussy lips again, though this time without the protective underwear. She shivered.

"You will be blindfolded as well," Gloria added, "and we'll switch the headphones."

Chantal got worried. "Um...why?"

"More interesting that way," replied Gloria. Missy found a scarf and tied it around Chantal's eyes as Gloria pulled the headphones off of Johnny's ears. "Hey Johnny..." she sing-songed to him, "Don't say anything, okay? You've been a good boy so we're letting you hear stuff again." Then she placed the headphones onto Chantal's ears.

Chantal immediately heard Talking Heads' 'Once In a Lifetime' playing. She felt very vulnerable without her sight or hearing.

Gloria whispered something to Missy and the smaller girl nodded. Then Gloria pushed Chantal forward and up a bit, reached down and aimed the head of Johnny's cock at his sister's pussy.

Johnny felt something brush his cheek while someone was doing something with his cock. He turned his head and found a breast. He immediately started to lick, locating the nipple quickly.

"Oh!" his sister gasped. Johnny heard this but didn't know which girl it was based on just that sound. He sucked on her nipple. Chantal tried to pull back, but because Gloria had just managed to fit the tip of her brother's cock between her labia, the backward movement caused the head and another half-inch of cock to push inside her. Feeling her brother's intrusive member, she again gasped and tried to push forward and away from it, but that just pushed her nipple further into his mouth. She moaned.

Johnny didn't realize how sexy some sounds could be. His penis, newly returned to full hardness, twitched.

Chantal felt that. "Ohh..." she moaned in despair. She held perfectly still, wanting the 2 minutes to pass as uneventfully as possible. Her brother sucking her sensitive nipples didn't help with that! He switched to the other breast.

While this was happening, Gloria took a hold of Johnny's shaft and gently stroked it while his cock head was inside his sister's pussy. It felt incredible to him.

Chantal was distracted by what her brother was doing to her nipples so she didn't feel her friend massaging her brother's cock. She didn't know how long it had been so far, but she couldn't ask or her brother would hear her voice!

Gloria sped up her movements on Johnny's cock and with her other hand gently squeezed his balls. That did it.

"Unhh! Unnn!" Johnny groaned, cumming for the second time that night. Suddenly his blindfold was ripped off. He looked up, past the hard nipples and round boobs and saw that it was his sister on top of him!

He was already cumming, so didn't care...he only wanted to extend that incredible feeling! He thrust his hips up, pushing another inch of his spurting cock inside his sister.

Gloria slipped her hand between Chantal's legs and found her clit. She thrummed it furiously. The combination of that hard cock going deeper inside her pussy and this new stimulation finally pushed Chantal over the edge.

"Ohhuuhh! Mmmmuuhh!" she gasped, cumming hard on a third of her brother's cock as it blasted her unprotected insides with incestuous cum. Finally, when both siblings had stopped cumming, Chantal collapsed onto Johnny's chest. Missy replaced his blindfold.

As Chantal got off of her brother and removed her blindfold she saw his cum spilling out of her. She wanted to cry but didn't want him to hear her. Tossing the headphones aside, she rushed to the toilet to try to drip the dangerous seed out of her.

Johnny's blindfold was removed again and he goggled at his sister's naked friends. Had he had sex with them all? he wondered. First Missy and then Gloria gave him a sexy French kiss and then they untied him. As they pushed him out the bedroom door, Missy handed him something.

Back in his room, he looked at what he had been given. Two Polaroid pictures, one of him in the hallway with cock in hand, but the other was a picture of Chantal, blindfolded, with his cock clearly penetrating her. Both of their faces were recognizable, even with their blindfolds.

It was truth. What would he dare to do with it?


12