Dare

Story Info
A dare turns into a lesbian orgy in the ladies room.
1.9k words
4.62
38.7k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,202 Followers

My girlfriends and I get together every few weeks just to kick back, sip some wine, and gripe about whatever's bugging us.

We were all sitting around Jill's pool awhile back, having consumed a little more wine than was good for us, when Ali posed an interesting question to the group.

"I saw a post on Quora recently, it was 'what's the naughtiest thing you've ever done in a mini skirt?', so girls... let's hear it," she challenged.

"I've gone shoe shopping wearing a mini skirt and I'm sure the young man helping me try on shoes saw my panties," Vanessa said, with a giggle.

"I sat on a park bench and put my hand under my skirt and got myself off," Maggie said.

"Anyone see you?" Jill asked.

"No, I don't think so, there wasn't anyone else around, but I felt so naughty," Maggie told us.

I didn't think that either of them sounded particularly naughty, so I spoke up.

"I enjoy wearing a miniskirt to coffee shops, and flashing my pussy, without panties," I told the girls.

"Oh my god, girl," Maggie said.

"Does that turn you on?" Vanessa asked.

"Immensely," I said. "I often leave a wet spot on my seat when I leave the shop."

"Oh my," Ali said.

"Well, I think you're just toying with us, Joan, it's kind of hard to believe that you'd go out and display your... ahh... privates in public," Jill said.

"You don't believe me, Jill?" I said..

"Not really," she said. "In fact, I dare you to do it with us watching."

"Ouuu, sounds like fun," Maggie said.

"Alright, it does sound like fun, Maggie, I'll do it," I said, accepting the challenge.

"Next week, we'll meet for lunch. Except, I'll sit by myself at my own table, and you girls can watch me in action," I offered.

The girls all agreed. We picked Wednesday at noon.

By five after twelve on the following Wednesday, we were all there, except Ali, who bailed at the last minute.

"My god, Joan, that skirt is so short," Maggie said as we stood in line waiting to order lunch.

"Got it at Old Navy," I said.

We all ordered. I got my lattè and a sandwich and I found a table in the corner. It was sort of a booth, a semicircular bench on one side of a round table and chairs on the other. I sat and slid around to the middle of the bench so my pussy would be facing outward toward the dining room where everyone could see.

I started my sandwich while I waited for the girls to get their orders and find a table that would make a good observation point. By the time they got settled at a table about half way across the room, I had finished my sandwich and was sipping my lattè. I've always been a fast eater.

Since it was lunchtime, the place was pretty busy. I gave a little wave to my girlfriends to make sure they were paying attention. Then I relaxed my legs which I'd been squeezing together. They separated quite a bit, and I knew my shaved pussy was on display. One, because of the extreme shortness of my skirt, and two, because of the instant reaction from my girlfriends across the room. I saw their raised eyebrows, and their mouths in an 'O' shape as they gasped.

I also noticed a few other faces around the room with similar reactions. Most were guys, but with an added expression on their faces... lust. And, a couple were women who seemed to have noticed, though their expressions were more ones of shock. However, I noted that the look on one girl's face also seemed to be a bit lustful.

As I watched her, I caught her eye and gave her a little smile. Her reaction was completely unexpected. She got up, grabbed her drink and walked over to my table, sat down, and scooted around close to me, our legs touching.

I was pretty much dumbfounded. I didn't quite know how to react.

"Hi, I'm Amy," she told me.

Before I could reply, she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Her tongue invading my mouth.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

"Your pussy is so beautiful, by the way. If we weren't in a public place, I'd have my face between your legs right now," she confessed.

I glanced over at my girl friends. They were clearly aghast at what they'd just witnessed.

"I know you don't know me and you must think me weird, but I'd like you to come with me to the ladies room... I have just got to taste your pussy," she told me.

I was at a total loss for words. My heart was racing from excitement. That kiss had totally aroused me - I felt wetness between my legs. It wasn't the first time I'd kissed a girl. In college, me and my roommate... well, suffice to say we were intimate for a couple years, and that kiss dredged up some very fond memories.

So, when Amy took my arm and urged me out of the booth I was agreeable and followed her. As we passed my friend's table, they all mouthed 'what are you doing' and I shrugged in answer, trying to convey 'I have no idea'.

The coffee shop had the expected mens and womens restrooms, but also, a 'family' restroom intended for moms to change their baby's diapers. Amy barged into the family restroom and pulled me in behind her. She locked the door.

"Put your butt up here," she instructed, indicating the countertop next to the sink.

I complied, my excitement making me feel lightheaded. I sat on the edge of the countertop with my legs hanging over the edge.

pushed my legs apart as she knelt in front of me. I felt fingers pull my wet pussy lips apart, followed by her warm tongue lapping up my crease. The sensations she provoked flashed through my body, making even my extremities tingle. My clit was burning with desire. When her tongue reached it, I shrieked.

"Quiet girl or somebody will call the cops," Amy said, then she returned to ravishing my clit.

Despite her warning, I squealed loudly as jolts of electricity flashed through me. I just couldn't help myself. I was nearly delirious with pleasure.

Someone knocked on the door. I heard Jill's muffled voice.

"Joan... are you alright?"

"Oh my god, it's Jill, my friend... you better let her in or she'll be the one calling 911," I told Amy.

"Fuck," Amy muttered. She got up and unlocked the door.

Jill, Maggie and Vanessa came rushing in.

"Joan! Are you okay?" Jill asked excitedly.

"I was until you started banging on the door," I said.

"My god, what are you doing in here?" Vanessa exclaimed as she saw me sitting on the edge of the counter with my legs spread and my pussy dripping. Not to mention, seeing Amy's face glistening with my juices

"I was about to cum, if you must know," I admitted.

"Holy fuck, that is so hot, Joan," Maggie blurted out.

"What?" Both Jill and Vanessa exclaimed.

"Can I watch? Please, Joan?" Maggie added. "God, I'm so fucking turned on."

Jill and Vanessa both looked shocked.

"Okay by me," Amy said.

I leaned over, almost falling off the countertop, and grabbed Amy's shoulders, pulling her face back to my burning pussy.

"Fuck, Amy, I really need to cum, baby..." I said breathlessly.

Her tongue resumed flicking over my engorged clit. I moaned loudly again. Vanessa put her hand over my mouth, muffling my squeals.

My hips started rocking up and down in rhythm with Amy's licking. Without warning, my cunt was invaded by Amy's fingers.

"Holy shit, she's fucking Joan with her fingers," Maggie said excitedly. "God, I want to do that, too."

Amy stood and pulled Maggie over in front of my pussy, then pushed her down on her knees.

"Go ahead girl, eat your friend's pussy," Amy told Maggie as she pushed Maggie's head into my cunt.

I felt a tongue licking me tentatively, then more vigorously as she got the hang of it. I was soon squealing and shuddering again.

Vanessa was standing next to me with her hand still on my mouth trying to muffle my screams of ecstasy. I pulled her hand away, reached up and pulled her head down to mine. My lips pressed against her lips. My tongue invaded her mouth, our tongues dancing and darting around each other's mouths.

Vanessa moaned and responded, kissing me back forcefully. I grabbed Vanessa's hand and shoved it up under my top to my breast... she squeezed and kneaded my soft flesh. I felt her fingers pinch my nipple sending more jolts of pleasure through my body. My squeals of ecstasy muffled by Vanessa's mouth.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Amy kneeling next to Maggie. As Maggie ate out my cunt, Amy was vigorously rubbing Maggie's clit. I glanced up and saw Jill leaning against the door, her skirt pulled up and her hand in her panties rubbing her own clit as she watched the rest of us having sex.

I felt the tension of an approaching orgasm building in my loins and soon began quivering and spasming uncontrollably with a powerful climax. Maggie kept ravishing my clit and pumping multiple fingers in and out of my cunt. Then Amy pushed Maggie over the edge and Maggie had her own massive climax.

I heard Jill squealing by the door and saw her knees buckle as she slid down the wall toward the floor, rubbing her own pussy furiously.

When I regained my senses, I slid off the counter and insisted Amy take my place on the counter. Amy, being the only one of us who had not climaxed, I felt she deserved a reward, so I knelt before her and buried my face between her legs.

The aroma of her dripping pussy was intoxicating. I lapped at her cunt, relishing the sweet/salty taste of her juices. When I found her clitoris, I sucked it between my lips and flicked my tongue over it furiously. In response, Amy squealed and shuddered, her hips jerked and squirmed, making it difficult to stay latched on to her clit.

As I sucked on Amy's pussy, Vanessa was eating out Jill who had regained her feet and was leaning against the door once again. Maggie, stood next to Amy and leaned in to ravish Amy boobs, having pulled her tank top over her head. Maggie lips sucked Amy's nipples into her mouth and her teeth bit then gently.

I felt Amy's body tense up as I inserted two fingers in her vagina and started pumping them in and out of her. This pushed Amy over the edge and she experienced a powerful orgasm. I kept licking her cunt until she pushed my head away.

"Oh fuck girl, enough," she gasped.

Just then, we all heard someone knocking on the door.

"Hello... what's going on in there? I heard strange noises..." someone said.

"Oh shit! Everybody get dressed. Amy, flush the toilet... " I instructed.

"Be right out..." I shouted.

We all cleaned up and dressed as quickly as we could. Jill unlocked the door and stepped out, followed by the rest of us.

"What were you girls doing in there?" the store manager asked.

"Smoking weed," Maggie quipped.

"She's just kidding," I told the manager as I walked past.

Aside from getting strange looks from the manager, there were no dire consequences to our escapades in the women's restroom.

So now, me and the girls still get together from time to time. But after the big 'dare' its no longer a gripe fest, its been more like a lesbian love fest each time we meet up since that memorable day.

joan658
joan658
1,202 Followers