Dare to be Different Pt. 02

Story Info
Myra and Keaton's story continues...
3.2k words
4.59
9.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keaton's head was a mess. Last night he had allowed himself to give in to his desires and now, he didn't know what to do about it. What felt so amazing at the time, now felt so messed up. His thoughts raced with worry about how his actions would affect his little sister and their relationship. He had worked his ass off to take care of his sister in the years since their dad died. Their mom had died when Myra was just a baby resulting in her being extra close with their dad. His death a few years ago had broken her. The accident nearly a year after had shattered the broken pieces and left Keaton not only as her sole guardian but also as the only person in her family that she had left. He cherished his relationship with his sister which was all the more reason he had kept his feelings in check, buried deep inside him for so long.

Last night, all of that fell apart. Keaton had laid awake in bed watching the minutes, then the hours tick by until the blaring sound of his alarm broke the silence blanketing his bedroom. He was not in any better of a place mentally than he had when his head hit the pillow last night and the lack of sleep wasn't helping. It was going to be a long day. It took all his strength to get out of bed and drag himself to the shower. He had planned on asking Myra to ride to school with him today, knowing she never minded getting there a few hours earlier than she needed to be. Knowing that she likely hated his guts at the moment, he stopped himself from knocking on her door and proceeded to drudge through his morning routine alone.

Myra could hear her brother moving about the house though her closed bedroom door. Like him, she had a sleepless night lost in her thoughts. Her mind raced with all the what-if's and maybe's that could have come from last night had things gone differently. She worried extensively that she had done something wrong that turned him off of her. Being inexperienced had never been something she worried about or even cared about until last night. She hated that it might have been the thing that stopped Keaton from going further with her. Even worse, what if he didn't desire her at all but had just gotten caught up in the moment because he was horny. She hadn't seen him go on a date in a long time and the more she thought about it, the more likely that possibility seemed. The devastation torn through her, inflicting more pain than her physical injuries ever had. Keaton was the one family member she had left and now it was likely that she had ruined the close bond they had always had. Myra dragged herself out of bed and into the shower feeling more lonely than she had in her entire life.

Her school day passed much like the previous day, maybe worse given her foul mood and the fact that unlike yesterday, she couldn't even look forward to English or seeing Keaton at the end of her day. She considered skipping his class all together but in the end, her grades were too important to her and she couldn't bring herself to purposefully miss the second day of school. Myra kept her eyes glued to the floor as she entered the room and found her seat. She worried that one look at her brother and she would fall apart in front of him and the whole class. That wasn't a reality she could bear at the moment so she kept her eyes on anything but Keaton for the next hour. When the bell finally rang releasing the students for the day, relief washed over Myra. With no physical therapy today, she could race home and hide in her room, buried in her bed and pray for some sleep.

"Myra, can I speak with you for a moment?" Keaton hoped his words came out in the same professional, teacher voice he used with every other student despite the emotion he was fighting back. His sister appeared miserable and couldn't even look at him. How had he fucked things up with her so bad. Last night, he had considered the fact that she could report him both to the school and to the cops. He would be out of a job and in a jail cell in no time if she decided to do so and truth be told, he couldn't blame her if she did. Despite how he felt about Myra, he should have never acted on it like he had last night.

Myra approached him with hesitation, still not meeting his eye. Keaton found himself reaching out and tugging her chin up so that she was forced to look at him directly for the first time since last night. The pain he saw there about broke him. "Look Myra, I know this isn't the place for this conversation but I can't handle this. I'm so, so sorry for last night. I should have never taken advantage of you like that. I got caught up in the moment and hell, I don't even know. Nothing I say can make this any better. I just hope that you can forgive me" he begged. Tears welled in his little sisters eyes as he spoke but it only took a moment for him to recognize the fire blazing in her eyes as anger.

"'Take advantage of me,' are you kidding!? I am not some helpless little girl who didn't know how to say no. If you have anything to be sorry for, its for walking away and leaving me like that. I wanted last night just as much as you did. Hell, I have wanted that for years Keaton. Don't treat me like some fragile doll. I knew what I was getting into last night and the only thing I regret is that YOU seem to regret it and that fucking hurts!"

Keaton stared back in shock. He hadn't let himself even consider the idea that she had wanted him the same way he wanted her. He spent the whole night berating himself for being a pervert that he hadn't stopped to think about the way she had responded to his touches or moaned for him to touch her. Suddenly, that was all he could think about and he felt his dick start to stir in his pants. Talk about poor timing.

"I don't know what to say right now. Even knowing that we both wanted it doesn't make it right. Your my sister. Not only that but I am your guardian AND your teacher. Anything happening between us would be wrong on so many levels Myra and I can't let you risk your future for me."

Myra's blood was starting to boil the more her brother opened his mouth. "How about you let ME make that decision. You have always treated me like an adult and let me make my own choices in the past. I don't see why that should change now. I'm 19 years old Keaton, not 12. I have thought about this, about you, for years. I know what I want. Nobody has to find out. This is between me and you. There is no reason for anybodies futures to be at risk."

She took a step towards her brother, growing braver at the knowledge that he did want her despite holding back. She glanced towards the door, confirming that it was still closed and nobody was lingering outside the door before stepping forward again, allowing her body to press against her brothers. She smiled with satisfaction at the feeling of his hardness pressed against her belly.

"Myra" her name came off his lips as a mixture of both a moan and a warning. She decided to stop any further speaking by trailing her finger lightly up the seam of his slacks and right along his shaft straining against the zipper. Without warning, Keaton grabbed her wrist and yanked her after him. He moved towards the back of the room and into a small supply closet stacked with old books and file cabinets full of random papers. The door slammed behind them with the distinct sound of the lock clicking into place. Without waiting a moment longer, Keaton tugged Myra's body flush into his own and claimed her mouth. His tongue immediately sought hers out, tasting the sweet cherry taste of the Jolly Rancher she had been sucking on (and driving him crazy with) during his class. His hands roamed her body feeling the softness of her curves under his rough and calloused hands.

Myra moaned into her brothers mouth, lost in the sensations coursing though her body. Her blood sizzled under the surface of her skin making her feel like she was burning up but also making her extremely sensitive to the soft touches he was trailing along her skin. Her stomach was balled up in knots of nervous energy and excitement. All of this paled in the background to the need consuming her and the intense tingling between her legs. Keaton's kiss was nothing short of amazing but there would (hopefully) be plenty of time for that later, right now, she needed him inside her. Her fingers moved up to his chest and began working buttons loose all the way down to the button on his pants. Her hands pushed the fabric of his dress shirt off his shoulders, tugged the undershirt over his head and moved back to finally make contact with the bare, hot skin of his chest. He had a light dusting of hair over the smooth skin. Just enough to make him manly but not enough that she felt like she was touching a gorilla. The planes of his chest were hard and defined. He might not have a 6 pack but his body was lean and fit, just the way she liked it.

Keaton wasted no time returning the favor. He grabbed the hem of his sisters old shirt and tugged it over her head leaving her standing in her jeans and a white lace bra. Her breasts strained against the fabric, filling out the cups generously. He had seen his sister in a swim suit 100 times but never allowed himself to look long enough to truly appreciate the curve and definition of her body. Her breasts looked huge compared to her small waist. Her hips were full and her ass could leave him drooling. With one hand, he removed the clasp of her bra and slid the fabric from her shoulders leaving her upper half bared to him. Her breasts were heavy in his hands and the skin was soft and smooth with the exception of her tight, pointed nipples. It took everything he had not to bury his face in her chest and use his teeth to mark her as his.

The need to sink his fingers deep into her soft folds won out over that desire though so instead, he quickly tugged her jeans down her long legs right along with her matching white, lace panties. Seeing her bare, naked pussy for the first time was a moment Keaton would never forget. He could have came just from the sound of the moan that escaped Myra the second his fingers skimmed her soft, bare slit. She was dripping wet despite that fact that he had barely even touched her yet. Her responsiveness to him drove Keaton crazy. His fingers worked her over into a frenzy in a matter of minutes. Her body withered against him as he pumped his fingers deep inside her tight hole while the other massaged her sensitive clit. When her thighs began to tremble and quake against him, he doubled his efforts, moving his fingers faster and deeper inside her until she came undone, gushing her orgasm all over his hand.

"Holy shit! Keaton, I need you. Please fuck me!" Myra begged her brother. Any other time she would be embarrassed by the neediness in her tone and the shameless way she begged him like a dog for a bone. At the moment though, she was too wound up to care.

"Baby, I'm not letting your first time be against the wall of a storage closet in school. I'm going to fuck you, don't worry. Just not here." Myra pouted and Keaton laughed. "I have a few things to finish up here. I want you to go home. Take a nice long, hot bath and wait for me in my bed. Naked. I'll be home as soon as I can."

Myra gaped back at her brother in shock. His tone was demanding and left no room for argument. She had never seen this side of him before and never would have guessed that he would be controlling or dominate when it came to sex, yet his words left her mind racing to the possibilities that lay before them.

Keaton rushed through the rest of his day, finishing up the little he needed to do to leave in less than half a hour. The drive home was pure agony. His cock was hard and straining against his pants and his mind was racing with thoughts of his little sister spread out on his bed waiting to get fucked. He knew he needed to be gentle with her the first time but after that, all bets were off. He wanted to take her hard and deep until she was screaming his name and begging to come.

The sight that greeted him when he walked through his bedroom door was even better than he had imagined. Part of him doubted that Myra would follow his instructions, especially knowing how she was about her body since the accident. Knowing that she followed his instructions despite her own doubts about her body pleased him to no end. His already hard cock, grew even more as he drank in the beauty before him. Myra's auburn waves fell around her on his pillow, her body was smooth and soft looking even from where he stood across the room. Her legs were spread slightly giving him a small peek of the smooth, wet pussy that he couldn't wait to get his mouth on.

Myra tried not to squirm under her brothers penetrating gaze but the longer he stared, the harder it became. Her pussy was dripping and creating a wet spot on the bedding below her and her nipples were so hard, they were almost painful. "Please Keaton. I need you!" she found herself begging once again. Apparently this was becoming a new habit of hers, at least when it came to her big brother.

Keaton continued to stare at her for another minute before finally relenting to Myra's pleading. He made quick work stripping out of his clothes until he was standing naked before his sister. Myra's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open at the sight of his naked body in front of her. She had dreamed about it almost every night for years and yet her imagination couldn't hold a candle to the real thing. Her body tingled in anticipation as he moved towards the bed. She found herself holding her breath, waiting to see what would come next. Keaton lowered himself at the end of the bed and began kissing his way up her body. The soft pecks lingered on his skin long after he moved on. When he reached the apex of her thighs, Myra's hips thrust up involuntarily in an effort to get his mouth on her. To her disappointment, he placed a quick peck right over her mound and continued on his path up her stomach. At her nipples, he took each one is his mouth with a small suck and let them go with a little pop.

Keaton hovered over his sister as his kisses reached her forehead. His cock was about to explode but he fought the urge to bury himself inside her in one hard thrust. He wanted to make Myra feel special and make her first time memorable, no matter how difficult it was to take things slow. His mouth sought hers in a deeper kiss. Their tongues moving in a frenzied dance while Myra bucked her hips beneath him trying to make contact with his hard cock. He held his hips just high enough that she couldn't reach, teasing her a bit longer. When he couldn't take it anymore, he lowered his hips so that the tip of his cock was pressed lightly agains the opening of Myra's sweet pussy.

"This might hurt baby. I'll try to be as gentle as I can though."

Keaton's soft words relaxed the small amount of tension that lingered in Myra. She forced herself to relax her body and open her legs wide as her brother's cock entered her pussy. He moved slowly, inching forward just a little bit at a time. Despite him being gentle, Myra still felt like she was being ripped in half by his large cock. The few times her legs instinctively tried to close to the intrusion, Keaton would softly push them back open and nudge forward a bit more. She felt a tear slide down her cheek at the same time that he settled all the way inside her. It took several moments for her body to adjust to him but when it did, the pleasure soon took over in waves.

Feeling her relax around him, Keaton allowed himself to move slowly at first in small thrusts. It took every ounce of self control he had considering the hot vice squeezing his dick like her life depended on it. He soon found himself loosing that small amount of self control and he started to fuck her harder than before. Her response, moaning and begging him to fuck her harder, was all he needed to let himself go. Myra soon began bucking wildly beneath him and his cock pounded into her pussy. The loud slap of his balls against her ass filled the room right along with her moans.

"God you feel so good baby. I'm gonna cum soon!"

The warning set Myra over the edge, pushing her into her own orgasm that ripped through her body stronger than any sensation she had ever experienced in her life. Keaton kept pounded into her as her body shook and quivered around him. Her lips met his in a soul-consuming kiss. His mouth was harsh and demanding, his teeth sinking into her lower lip with a punishing force. Her whole body was on fire with sensations. She watched with fascination as Keaton's faced twisted and a small growl left his mouth at the same time that she felt his hot cum fill her pussy. As soon as he finished, the exertion of his body caught up with him and he collapsed half on top of Myra and half on the bed. His arm was slung over her bare abdomen, his head cradled between her boobs, and his leg swung up over her hips. Within seconds, the sounds of his snoring filled them room. Myra's heart swelled with satisfaction knowing something she dreamed about but never thought would happened had finally come true. She could only hope that this was just the start of a new type of relationship between her and her brother.