Dare to Dare - The Conclusion

Story Info
A man and his wife celebrate his fortieth birthday.
5.2k words
4.18
2.8k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man and his wife continue their celebrations of his fortieth birthday.

This is the third story I'm writing from a male perspective. Thank you for your comments pro and con on its authenticity. They help me. I have had sex standing out in the ocean on many vacations and when there are people around, I've never had complaints about my personal level of lubrication. Maybe I'm lucky that way but when truly turned on I get very wet, even now. I agree sex lying on the sand in the surf is an absolute no-no, except in movies.

All characters are over eighteen.

Chapter Three

At breakfast Julie commented that we hadn't seen Madison since my adventure with her in the ocean. Madison was the young twenty-something my wife had given me permission to fuck as a fortieth birthday present and a bunch of people on the nude beach had had a pretty clear idea of what was going on. Of course, with Julie's massages we hadn't spent all that much time on the nude beach ourselves, but today we would make up for that.

As soon as we transitioned from the hotel beach to the nude beach, we saw Madison. She was seated on a single lounger under an umbrella, but three guys were talking with her. It soon became clear their attention was not wanted as she was repeatedly asking them to leave her alone. Julie immediately walked towards with me only a couple of steps behind.

"Hi Madison, can we join you?" asked Julie in a loud voice as she approached.

Madison looked round for a moment in puzzlement as she saw first Julie and then me. A broad smile lit her face.

"Of course, you are more than welcome," she said.

As I moved an umbrella closer to hers and brought the first of two loungers, I saw the three guys look me over and decide it was time to move on. Whether it was my size or my size that intimidated them or both I don't know or care. By the time I brought over the second lounger Julie and Madison were chattering away like life-long friends.

Madison paused for a moment to say, "Hi Rod, I was just telling...Julie how glad I was to see you both. I get pestered by guys who somehow think they are special all the time. It's not just annoying, it's really boring."

By the time I said you're welcome the two women had their heads together again. I lay back and closed my eyes. Some time later I felt a touch on my arm and found Julie leaning over me her lovely breasts dangling before my eyes as she said, "Madison and I are going for a swim. Keep an eye on our stuff while we're gone."

Evidently, I was not invited. I shook myself out of my doziness and stood up watching their attractive rears as they were halfway to the water. Both girls are tall, but Madison was an inch or two taller. I have to say twenty-something Madison is like my deepest fantasy come to life, but Julie is fit, firm, curvaceous, sexy and my ever-amazing wife of sixteen years. I pulled a cold one from our small cooler, uncapped it and stood slowly drinking as I watched the two of them in the water, sometimes swimming but mostly talking. I replaced the empty in the cooler and sat down.

I was deep in the fourth chapter of the book I'm reading when I was made aware of their return Madison's voice saying, "Really Julie you and Rod must come to our wedding on Saturday. It's a very small group and someone new will liven things up."

"That's so kind, but we're leaving on Friday. You know it's Rod birthday tomorrow."

"I didn't realize you were leaving right after."

"Yes, we flew in on Friday evening and we're just here for the week."

"Well, we'll have to make tomorrow special," and they both sniggered. There's no other word for it, they sniggered like naughty teenagers, and I wondered what mischief they had in mind.

Despite my occasional, but repeated, requests they were not going to let me into what they were planning. The next time they went swimming I tagged along. They didn't seem all that worried that our stuff was left unguarded. After all it was in plain sight. It turned out Madison had been on a couple of prearranged tours for the last two days; the first to see waterfalls and a coffee plantation; the second a snorkelling tour with a very boring group of old people.

Madison's only fun had been snorkelling topless although she said she would have loved to be naked, but not only was that prohibited but the oldest gentleman might have had a heart attack. Her splendiferous boobs were already causing him palpitations. I could just imagine. Once back on the boat she was required to put on her top and to wear a coverup on the bus.

The girls each pulled on a sundress as we left the beach for lunch leaving our towels on our loungers. There were plenty of people around to see if anybody tried to interfere with them.

As we found a table Madison said that on her first morning she had gone to the beach early. When she went swimming, she saw some young guys were hanging around her lounger. They were gone by the time she came out of the water but when she got to her lounger, she found one or more of them had left cum on her towel. "Little Shits!" she concluded.

Julie commiserated with a gross tale of her own, and I had no idea what to say other than say they should be castrated. Both girls looked at me horrified and said that was way beyond extreme, and I should be aware of all the little demeaning things women are constantly subjected to. I did not say another word.

After lunch we went back to our loungers, "No cum in the towels, Thank God!"

After an hour I left the girls to it and went back to the room for a nap. I woke up forty minutes later and after stripping naked I went out on the balcony to read in the shade. When it came to getting naked, I envied the girls their sundresses, so much easier than my usual t-shirt, shorts and briefs. I've found beach shorts can be a problem if I get a little aroused, so I tend to wear boardshorts that are better at keeping everything under control. Once I'm sitting on the beach naked, I stop worrying, if it happens it happens. Right now, the thriller I'm reading has some pretty steamy sex. Here on the balcony, it's just me so I can relax and not worry about my tumescent cock.

Around a quarter to five the girls showed up and I made us all rum drinks. They were in a very good mood and kept up a constant banter of comments which were intended to get me hard.

"How was the beach?" I asked.

"Quite busy. We had fun doing dares."

"Like what?"

"Oh, just dares," Julie replied. They both smiled and wouldn't say more.

I might say that now they both sat there in their sundresses with their chairs facing mine. They kept edging the hems up until I could see their pussies hiding in plain sight. It wasn't coincidence. I thought I was doing okay until Madison asked for a refill and I stood up. My cock which was resting on my thigh promptly asserted itself and even though it was far from fully erect the girls high-fived each other. I thought it was pretty juvenile behaviour, but I never mind displaying my assets to the right audience.

When I went to hand her her drink Madison took it in her left hand, while her right hand reached out and cradled my balls. A shock wave went through me, and I felt my cock stand up.

"Isn't that pretty?" Madison asked Julie pulling her hand away.

"I never tire of it," replied my wife, and she slipped from her chair on to her knees. Madison took a sip from her glass and then placed it aside as she too knelt in front of me. Julie licked up the length of my erection as I stood before them.

"Your turn, I think," she said to Madison, and Madison licked up the other side. Then they both started licking their respective sides one going up as the other went down. I wasn't sure how much of this I could take. And then they both stopped and regained their chairs leaving my stiffy throbbing. It was all I could do not to jerk off.

"We should shower and get ready for dinner," said Julie as if nothing had happened, "Madison and I will shower first as we're still a bit sandy."

Off came their sundresses and they were into the shower together. I did not know my wife had a bi side, but she certainly seemed quite happy as she and Madison soaped and rinsed each other not missing any 'crooks and nannies' as Dr Spooner would say. (I did mention I teach English Lit.) Primed as I was this was too much and with a few rapid jerks on my right hand I was sending a rush of cum into the toilet.

Julie saw and caught Madison's attention and they stopped running their hands over each other's soapy bodies just long enough to high-five again. As they turned the water off and stepped out, I stepped in and turned it on again and washed while they towelled off their naked bodies. As I stood under the shower, I quickly ran an electric razor over my chin. I prefer wet shaving, but an electric razor is good for a touch up. Once we were dressed, we headed down to the restaurant by the pool.

Having eaten we headed back upstairs and drank Kahlua on the balcony. By ten I was feeling sleepy and said so.

"Go to bed, dear. I'll follow in a few minutes," Julie assured me. They were still talking outside twenty minutes later when I climbed under the top sheet of our king size bed, and within minutes I was asleep.

Chapter Four

When I woke up the clock read six fifteen, I had a stiffy and I needed to pee. This happens almost every night now at around the same time. At home it's my getting up time on workdays anyway. There was a hint of dawn daylight coming through the not completely closed blind. As I went to move. I realized I had a naked female body on either side of me and they were both fast asleep. Julie was wiffling softly and as I scrunched myself up between them Madison started to snore. I got my legs over the top of the sheet and shimmied between them to the bottom of the bed.

After I relieved myself, I picked up my laptop and headed out to the balcony. I Intended to see if I could add a few pages to my book, but somehow ended up on Literotica.com instead. Forty minutes later I was reading when there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head and Julie silently mouthed "Happy Birthday!" She saw what I was reading and smiled, then she beckoned me to follow her and when she saw my firm erection she smiled again.

Madison still seemed to be asleep, but she stirred as Julie encouraged me back into the centre of the bed. I lay there playing with Julie's nipples as she rubbed her crotch against my hard cock and stroked my chest. We were kissing gently with closed lips when I felt another body press tight against my ass and an arm came around my body to grip my erection firmly. Madison was awake.

Julie broke away and went to the fridge. Madison lessened her grip on my cock but did not immediately release it. I heard the pop of a cork and Julie came back carrying champagne for me and Madison and a mimosa for herself. As we all sat up in bed we toasted, and they quietly sang "Happy birthday!" We were not in a hurry and silently sipped our drinks. After we put the glasses safely aside, we snuggled down again and caressed each other. At some point after Madison had released me my erection had mostly subsided.

Now with the caressing I could feel it growing again even though no one was directly touching my cock. Julie was sucking on my fingers, which was frankly weird. Madison was leaning over me and kissing and sucking on my nipples which was nice. Their hands never stopped moving lightly across me. Then they took turns stroking my ever firmer cock and Madison climbed across me and placed her pussy over my mouth. At the same time Julie also straddled me and lowered herself on to me. As she slid up and down, I found myself obliged to lick and suck on Madison's cunt, running my tongue up between her labia, sucking her clit and the darting down again to slide my tongue into her, tasting her juices. I sensed the girls were facing each other and I imagined Madison stroking Julie's nipples while Julie needed her arms to assist her movements on my cock.

And then they changed places, and it was Julie's cunt I was relishing as Madison moved vigorously up and down my shaft. She was undoubtedly tighter, and I sensed both of us were building to a climax. She had started to grunt as she went harder, and the muscles of her vagina tightened on me. I bit lightly on the head of Julie's clit and sensed she was close too. I changed from lightly biting to sucking intensely and she began to buck without breaking contact. I was on the verge when Madison's muscles clenched and she said, "Oh Fuuuuck!"

I experienced the indescribable and unique pleasure of an intense climax as I released my load deep into Madison's womb. She was still gyrating on me, and I felt the aftershocks of her orgasm.

It was a minute or two before we slowly untangled ourselves and once again went to shower. This time both girls washed me thoroughly but without looking to excite me. It was eight forty-five when there was a knock on the door. Julie still naked as we all were, went to answer it and ushered in a waiter with a trolley of breakfast things followed by a waitress carrying two vacuum jugs.

Neither waitperson showed the slightest surprise as Julie ushered them out to the table on the balcony and then signed their chit. I guess seeing people naked was not that much of a rarity for them. I did however notice the young waitress stare for a moment at my long flaccid cock and subconsciously rub her lips together. A reaction that I've observed more than once on the nude beach. I think it's a primal and involuntary response of which most are unaware. Once they were gone, we tucked into a sumptuous breakfast which the girls had ordered the night before and washed it down with coffee and champagne. There was even a cupcake with a single lit candle. This is how birthdays should begin.

At twenty to eleven we met up with Madison who had gone back to her room after breakfast. Like Julie she was carrying a full beach bag. Mine had a hat, my towel, water, sunglasses, goggles, sunscreen and of course my book. I thought we were going to sit on the beach but once we got there the girls kept going past the area that notionally belonged to the hotel and on to the public section where I soon saw Troy. He was bare chested but wearing an old pair of long once navy shorts.

I'd never been this close to him, and I realized he must be around sixty although he still looked as strong as an ox.

He smiled as the girls approached and said, "My boy will be here soon. In fact, I see him with the boat now."

We all followed his eyes and I saw a small catamaran approaching. It had to be about eighteen feet long with an open cabin at the back where a young man was at the controls. There was a roof thingy above his head keeping him out of the direct sun. The whole front area within the two hulls, about ten feet by eight feet wide was flat. My immediate impression was party boat, although I guess it could equally be a dive boat.

"What's happening?" I asked. When the boat stopped about thirty yards away from us, the young man waved. Troy led us to a small zodiac, and we clambered in with our beach bags as Julie said, "We met Jack yesterday and he's taking us snorkelling for your birthday. It's also part of our dares for each other."

Two minutes later we were all on the cat and Troy was taking the zodiac back to the shore. Once we were back out to sea Jack stopped the engine and came to welcome us.

"Are we picking up others?" I asked and the girls laughed, "No, just us, private tour."

Jack pointed to a cooler and said, "I brought beer and water on ice, and I have prepared a fresh salad that's in another cooler down below."

Madison pulled a sizeable plastic bottle from her bag and said, "planters punch." A moment later Julie pulled two bottles of wine from her bag, saying, "snorkel first, birthday party later."

She did however go to the cooler and hand each of us a beer. Jack opened his and handed over the opener as he started the engine and we headed towards the point. As we motored, we passed small bays mostly with one or two craft in them. A little while later we came to what seemed to be a river mouth and Jack headed into it. Soon it opened out into a wide basin with a long sandy beach on one side and a rocky cliff on the other. Amazingly there was no one here.

"There's a sandbar at the mouth and only shallow draft boats can get in, not yachts with a keel or larger heavier cats."

He kept going to where the bay started to narrow and then he dropped the anchor, and we had a rocky outcrop on one side and the end of the beach on the other.

"Is this a river?" I asked.

"No," he laughed, pointing forward, "That narrow channel connects back out to the ocean. This is all sea water, but it's sheltered, which makes it perfect for many reef fish and for snorkelling."

We all took a minute to finish our beers and Julie said, "You won't mind if we snorkel naked?"

"Not at all. I like the feeling myself."

"Then feel free to join us."

"I will, if you're all sure," he replied looking at me, which I found interesting.

I nodded, as the girls chorused agreement. He pulled out a plastic crate with fins while Julie extracted our two snorkels and her mask from her bag.

"I hope you brought your goggles, Rod."

She knows I don't like masks and much prefer googles.

We found fins that fit without difficulty and a mask for Madison. The three of us were soon in the water, which was still and clear. The first things we saw were lots of starfish and the occasional large conch on the sand below and evil black urchins on the rocks. I swam behind Madison admiring the view of her tantalizing butt and the treasure between her gently undulating thighs as she moved through the water.

Feeling myself getting aroused I tore my eyes away and concentrated on the life around us. The little ledges in the rocks were teeming with brightly coloured tiny fish while larger bluish fish swam in and out of gaps in the rocks that also dotted the sea floor. I was pleased with myself when I spotted an octopus hiding in a large crevice at the bottom of the rock face. However, it became clear the girls had already seen it and moved on.

I was just wondering what to do next when I was aware of a shape moving rapidly past me and realized it was Jack carrying a speargun. I waited and watched as he aimed it at one of the larger fish, maybe a small grouper and fired, spearing it. As he went back past me, I realized he was naked. I wondered if the girls had even seen him as they seemed to be far ahead of me. I swam on and caught up with them as they were gently paddling in an upright position looking at what I took to be a barracuda. It was like a sleeker, more evil-looking version of a small shark, maybe a bit over two feet long. Despite its threatening appearance it seemed to have no interest in us but at time like this I am always conscious of my dangling appendage. As I straightened my posture upright, my hand instinctively dropped to shield it.

The fish moved on and so did we in the opposite direction although I looked back to check it was not planning a sneak attack. We swam back between the hulls to the ladder and the girls climbed back on board. I took a moment to snort out snot to clear my nose and immediately after I was aware of the delicious smell of grilling fish. As I climbed on board, I saw Jack, still naked, kneeling on the deck cooking his catch over a propane hibachi. There was a bucket with fish guts and a mass of scales lying close by. A large single bladed knife was also in the bucket.

Madison was pouring out dixie cups of punch for each of us. We stood drying in the sun as we sipped our drinks and compared notes on what we had seen. The girls seemed to have seen a lot more than I had, including a sea turtle. I realized they were both looking at Jack cooking what I guessed was to be our lunch. He laid it on a plate and after turning off the grill rose to his feet lifting the plate. With a clean filleting knife, he dealt four portions on to four large plates that already had portions of the dressed salad and a slice of lemon on each of them. Then he signalled us to the narrow table at the rear of the cabin.

12