Dare To Dream

Story Info
A dream fantasy inspired by a special muse.
3.7k words
4.81
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
846 Followers

💭💭💭

This is a dream.

It has to be. Because the last thing I remember is resting my head on the pillow, pulling my blanket to my chin, and closing my eyes.

Yet now I'm sitting in an outdoor café, somewhere sunny and balmy; near a beach, by the smell of salt in the air.

Sitting across from me is Lexi, the lovely young woman I've been watching online for some time now. I originally discovered her on Tik Tok. Instantly smitten, I had subscribed to her promoted Only Fans profile immediately.

I've done more than just watch her since then. We've flirted. Even sexted a little. She's sent me nudes, plenty of them. All at a price, of course.

And now here she is, sitting across from me, eating what appears to be a Ceasar salad.

Her freckled, oval face is glowing in the sun. Her natural blonde hair blows lightly in the gentle breeze.

Her crooked smile is radiant as she speaks. "Hey, sweetie. What'cha thinkin' about?"

Even in my confusion, I can't help but return her smile. "I'm just wondering how and why we're here."

Her light blue eyes sparkle mischievously. "I dunno, hun. It's your dream. You tell me."

"So I am dreaming?"

Her laughter is musical. "Of course you are. And so am I, I suppose."

"So we're sharing the same dream? How is that possible?"

Lexi rolls her eyes, giving me a snarky yet good humored look. "No idea. Does it matter? You probably won't even remember this by tomorrow. Just roll with it."

I shake my head, chuckling softly. "I suppose you're right. No sense trying to analyze a dream. And I guess it makes sense I'd dream about you, after all our chat and, well, you know..."

"All those naked pictures I sent you? Doing all kinds of sexy and dirty things? All those worn panties you've ordered? I'd be offended if I weren't on your mind after all that."

"Well, sure, of course, there's that too," I blush.

Lexi fixes on me, her gaze intense. "So tell me: why do YOU think we're here, now? If this is your dream, what brought me into it?"

"Well," I struggle to find the words. "Maybe to, you know, get to know you better, spend time with you, become friends?"

Lexi laughs loudly but kindly. "Oh, bullshit, hun. This is a dream; no need to be a gentleman. You know why I'm really here."

"Do I? Then why?"

Lexi leans in close over the table, her hand taking mine. "I know why we're here. I just wanna hear YOU say it."

Our eyes lock together. There is a faint hint of a perfume I can't place in the air. Somewhere in the distance, windchimes are sounding as the breeze picks up, blowing a single strand of hair across her forehead.

I find my courage. "You're here because I want to fuck you."

Lexi flashes her brilliant white teeth. Her voice is deeper than one would expect from such a petite young woman, almost husky in its sultry tones. "Good boy. And guess what? I want to fuck you, too. Do you believe that?"

I nod firmly. "Yes."

"So, what are we waiting for?"

Magically, as will happen in dreams, the table is no longer between us. Lexi is now in my lap, straddling me.

We're not naked, not yet anyway. Lexi wears an outfit from a recent picture she'd posted; a pink half-tee that shows off her belly, and a pair of denim short shorts. What we'd call, back in my day at least, "Daisy Dukes."

I am in shorts as well, the comfortable, loose fitting ones I wear often to the gym I frequent in a desperate attempt to keep my middle aged body in some semblance of shape. I feel myself already stiffening beneath her as she squirms over me.

Our lips meet. Hers are soft and warm as she nibbles mine with gentle urgency. There is the taste of apples, with a hint of cinnamon.

I break our kiss reluctantly. "We probably shouldn't do this here."

"Why not?" Lexi smirks. "Look around. There's no one else here. Just you and me, babe."

She is right. The café patio is empty of both customers and staff. And if there are people on the other side of the tall, wooden privacy fence that separates us from the outside world, I can neither see nor hear them.

I barely have time to absorb this before her top comes off. Lexi, it seems, is quite eager to begin, and not at all bashful about it.

Her breasts are perfect. They are exactly right for her; small, but firm and curvy, with a lovely jiggle to them as she again gyrates over the now obvious bulge in my shorts.

I cup a breast with each hand, feeling her nipples stiff and swollen beneath them. She sighs happily as she leans in to whisper in my ear. "I've been wanting this too, sweetie. So very much."

I throw off my shirt and pull her closer to me; I want to feel her soft breasts pushed against my chest, to feel that ever so exciting sensation of bare skin on skin.

My hands find her ass, guiding her movements as she grinds against me, our lips once again engaged in the age old dance of passion and intimacy.

Her hands move to my shorts, at first content to simply caress what she finds there over the soft cotton, then reaching inside to set it free. I groan as she makes contact. Her light touch is exquisite as she strokes me, coaxing it to full potential.

"So hard," she purrs in my ear. "So hard, so nice and thick and long. Just like I knew it would be."

Lexi stands and, with an adorable quick shimmy, loses her shorts.

She is a vision of perfection. I smile, admiring what I'm sure she'd consider her "flaws," like the little birthmarks under her left breast and abdomen.

But they're a part of her allure, as are her big, oval eyes, long neck, adorable little "innie" belly button, and shapely, well toned legs.

And then there's the juicy bits; the aforementioned pert little boobs with their well proportioned puffy pink nipples. Her rounded bubble butt that wobbles nicely as she spins and playfully bounces on her heels for me. And of course the spellbinding padded flesh of her smooth, bare pubic mound, curving its way down to the lovely folds of her feminine cleft.

I want to be inside her. Like, right now. But I also do not wish to rush things, despite her own obvious desire. Instead, I take a few moments to stroke my cock while drinking in her beauty.

Lexi smiles knowingly, and strikes a few cute, sexy poses for me. She understands my fascination with watching. She focuses on my cock as I stroke, eying it hungrily.

Her fingers find her sex, parting her vulva to expose the delicate pink petals contained within.

She moans softly as she explores herself. Her face is flushed with arousal. When she eventually pulls her fingers away, they are coated in a clear, glistening goo.

Stepping towards me, she holds them to my nose. "Go ahead, hun. Sniff. Taste. After all those panties you bought, I know you've been dying to experience it fresh."

I inhale her scent gratefully. It's intoxicating. I have to let go of myself for fear of my increased excitement getting the better of me.

I lick her juices from her fingers, relishing her sweet and savory flavor. I want to taste it from the source. But before I can make that offer, she is on her knees between my legs.

My aching cock looks massive in her tiny hand as she grabs it and points the tip at her grinning, narrow lips. Her blue eyes shine up at me. "I know you've been wanting this, too."

I gasp as her warm mouth envelopes me. Her soft hand works in tandem with her movements, sliding along the lower half of my shaft, and soon I am covered in her slippery drool.

Lexi moans and slurps her way along my cock, taking me deeper than I expected. I brush her soft hair back from her face as she looks up at me lovingly, maintaining eye contact. Her eyes are so much more beautiful, more intense in person than in her videos.

Her free hand finds my balls, caressing them softly. I feel a fingertip press up against my anus; something no woman has ever done to me before. It sends an intense jolt of pleasure through me. Lexi continues to tickle my butthole as she carries on with her work.

She takes her time, truly enjoying showing off her oral skills. I can see the pride in her eyes.

Still, there is only so much a man can take. After several minutes of rapturous delectation, I feel myself swelling, and the familiar tingle rising from deep within. "Lex, slow down, I'm too close, I'm gonna..."

Instead of easing her pace, Lexi somehow manages to form a wicked grin with the lips currently stretched over my girth before increasing her speed, soft gurgling noises rumbling deep in her throat.

With precision timing, she releases me just in time for my first eruption of thick, hot spunk to splatter over her upturned, welcoming face. The giggle of genuine delight she releases again demonstrates just how much fun she's having as she makes me howl and squirm.

Lexi takes me back in her eager mouth to swallow the rest, her tongue lolling around the tip of my pulsating cock as she expertly sucks every last drop from me.

My head is spinning with the intensity of my orgasm, and at the thrill of this exciting, erotic new experience for me. I've never had a blowjob like that; a blowjob that was more than a reluctant few minutes of foreplay before getting to the main event.

"Oh, God, Lex," I sigh heavily as I come back down from my orgasmic high. "That was fucking incredible. Thank you."

Lexi smiles up at me, smearing my cum around her face playfully before licking it from her fingers. "You're most welcome, hun."

She moves back to my lap, kissing me softly. I taste myself on her lips. I don't mind at all.

"I'm sorry, Lex," I sigh, breaking our kiss, "I really wanted to do a whole lot more before cumming, I didn't even get to..."

"Oh, hush," she whispers, laying a sticky finger over my lips. "Plenty of time for that. Besides, this is a dream, remember? Your dream. Which means you can cum as many times as you want."

She is right, of course. In a dream, in a fantasy, recovery time between orgasms isn't a problem. I smile excitedly at this prospect.

And at the fact that my cock is still fully hard, fully erect, pulsing and twitching with vitality and an eagerness to go again.

From the heat radiating from between her legs, she's ready, too.

But not here. A better idea comes to me. I kiss her again before lifting her off my lap. Taking her by the hand, I lead her to a gate in the fence that surrounds the patio. It opens to the beach, the bright blue surf crashing off in the distance.

We walk together, arm in arm, the white sand warm, but not too hot beneath our feet.

Lexi's joy shines as bright as the sun above us as we stroll along.

Her light skin glistens with a sheen of sweat, giving her a beautiful glow. I worry for a moment about her, and myself for that matter, burning from the sun's rays. Then I remember we're in a dream. We'll be fine.

The beach, as was the café, is devoid of life. We are the only two there. Which is a good thing, because we are both, of course, still naked. And my cock is still fully erect, jutting out as if pointing us the way we should go.

Lexi reaches out and tugs at it playfully. "How far do we need to go? Not sure how much longer I can wait."

"Almost there," I assure her, although I do not know how I know this. And at that thought, it appears, not far off in the distance. A large, beautiful canopy bed.

"Oh, thank God," Lexi giggles. "I worried for a minute I was gonna have to fuck you in the sand or on a rock or something."

I laugh. "Of course there's a bed. Sex on the beach is only romantic in movies. They never address the sand issue. I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere."

Lexi smacks my arm. "Couldn't get through this story without a Star Wars reference, could you?"

"Hey," I shrug, "it's me."

We approach the bed, and Lexi plops herself down on the satin sheets. She lays on her back, impishly stretching her lithe body like a kitten in the sun.

I stand by the side of the bed, waiting for her to notice the other surprise I have for her.

She finally spots them. Four handcuffs, one on each post of the bed. "Oh, hun! You remembered how much I enjoy being restrained! How thoughtful of you!"

"How could I forget?" I smirk. "Almost half your photo shoots feature it."

Lexi cooperates fully as I take each extended limb and chain it to the post. Her arms now raised to either side, her legs parted wide. "Now what?"

"My turn."

Climbing on the bed, I move over her. Starting at her delectable lips, I begin kissing her, moving slowly, deliberately, along her body; her neck, just behind her ear, down her shoulder to her chest, heaving with anticipation.

Lower still, to the valley between her breasts. I taste her salty sweat, her savory skin.

Her body squirms beneath me, trying to guide me to her nipples. I follow her guidance and lap at them gently, then, without warning, suck at them forcefully, stretching the swollen nubs out with my lips.

"Oh, fuck yes!"

Hearing the pure lust in her voice is music to my ears, spurring me on, my hands now traveling over her body with a light, feathery touch I know must be torturously ticklish. Her skin is the softest thing I have ever felt. My fingers trace every curve of her, every fold.

I can smell her arousal even over the scent of the sea.

She is ready.

I kiss my way down her stomach, pausing briefly at her belly button, producing a giggle and more squirms.

"Please!" Lexi begs. "You're driving me crazy!"

As much as I'd like to draw this out, I can no longer contain my desire either. I drop my face between her legs. She groans at my warm breath on her sensitive sex.

I take a moment to soak her in; her beautiful, wonderful pussy, flushed and swollen with need, dainty labia parted and wet and ready.

My tongue laps at her cleft, delving between the soft folds, and I taste her for the first time: Sweet yet musky, hot and coppery. I'm already an addict. I'll never have enough. I am a man, lost in the desert, who's finally found an oasis.

My tongue flutters like a butterfly, twisting and twirling along her increasingly wet and fragrant sex.

She's writhing again, squeals emanating from her lips as her hips buck beneath me.

I know what she wants, what she needs.

I find her clit, circling it a few times with my tongue before sucking it between my lips and lapping at it vigorously.

While I am in control, I allow her to guide me. "Yes! Like that! Oh, god, so good! Faster, yes, right there, now don't stop, just...oh, fffffuck...!"

I sense her climax more from her body language and vocalizations rather than any major increase in fluids dripping from her, but I hold on tight to her hips as she rocks under my face, keeping up my efforts until her cries are almost ear piercing.

With a loud gasp, she finally begs me off. "Okay, stop! Oh, God, so sensitive, just need a second."

I relent and look up at her with a glazed grin. Her eyes are closed at the moment, catching her breath, but when they open again, she returns my smile. "Fuck, I came so hard!"

I move up over her, kissing her. Now she is tasting herself on me, and I can tell she enjoys that.

"Fuck me? Please?" Her voice is a sultry, desperate whisper.

"Of course," I smile. "But first..."

I sit up and quickly release her from her cuffs.

Lexi looks confused. "You're not gonna keep me chained?"

I nod, somewhat apologetically. "Not this time. Not our first time. I know you'd enjoy that. And so would I. But right now, I really want you to be able to touch me back, Lex. I crave it. I need it. I want you free to move, explore, caress, as you desire."

Lexi nods, understanding. "I get it. You're craving human contact. A caring touch. I can give you that."

She parts her legs, inviting me. "Now please, get over here and fuck me. I'm craving your cock, filling me up, babe."

I pounce on the bed, our bodies entwining quickly. My cock is pressed up against her, already knocking at her entrance. Her hands grab my ass and push.

She is well lubricated from her orgasm, yet I meet some resistance at first, her tight walls hindering my progress for the moment. So I rock slowly within her, just the tip, until I feel her muscles relax and give way to me.

And then I am inside her.

"Oh God, hun, so deep."

I am reluctant to think of what we do as "love making," because we are not "In Love." In reality we've never even met, or spoken face to face. Just text messages on a screen, with tips from me attached to most of them.

But in my dream, we actually care for each other. And it's that care that sparks the intimate connection we both feel as I move within her, and her beneath me. A connection that spurs us not to simply receive the pleasure, but to return it equally in exchange.

Our pace is slow and unhurried, but builds as we continue our passionate coupling.

I feel Lexi's orgasms as they ripple through her, and they are many. I do not know if she experiences multiple orgasms in real life. But this is my dream, my fantasy, and so here, she does.

And while I know that I have the ability to cum as many times as I wish in this dream, I hold back, enjoying the sensation of pleasing her, and being pleased.

The dream blurs like a montage in a film as we explore multiple positions, until eventually she climbs on top and takes control, riding my cock like an adorable nude cowgirl.

She is a joy to behold as she takes her delight, eyes wide, mouth agape, strands of her disheveled blonde hair falling randomly across her freckled, flushed face.

She clenches tight as yet another orgasm approaches. "Oh, fuck, this is a big one! Cum with me, hun! Cum inside me! I need to feel it, I need..."

Her words cease as her climax strikes like a lightning bolt, sending shockwaves of convulsive pleasure through her.

I relinquish my control and join her in a quivering release as I erupt deep inside her, my cock swollen and expanded to its ultimate length and girth.

Our wails of passion echo along the deserted beach, drowning out the crashing waves that are a metaphor to the culmination of our intimacy.

She collapses over me, warm, flushed and sweaty. "So good, so very fucking good."

I stroke her hair lightly. "You were amazing too, Lex. Thank you."

We lay quietly together, snuggling and basking in the afterglow. The canopy above us filters the hot sun, protecting both eyes and skin. A light breeze blows in from over the ocean, cooling us.

Lexi sighs happily. "What a beautiful setting, hun. Great choice for our first time. I look forward to our next adventure."

The sounds of the crashing surf soothe us, and soon we are both dozing in each other's arms.

💭💭💭

Epilogue:

I wake slowly, eyes still closed as reality slowly comes back into focus.

I am in my own bed. Alone, of course. My naked body is coated with a light sheen of sweat. A more prominent wet spot stains my sheets and I realize I have had a wet dream for the first time in decades.

Surprisingly, my cock is still hard. Despite my desire to simply roll over and go back to sleep, it continues to throb with needy insistence.

"Very well," I think. Sighing, I reach over to my nightstand and find my phone.

Wiping the sleep from my eyes with one hand, I scroll and find Lexi's Only Fans profile with the other.

There is a message waiting for me from her, which I find odd, considering she very rarely initiates conversations.

Opening it, I find a pleasant surprise; a picture of Lexi, nude, legs spread wide, her pussy a wet, glistening mess.

The message attached is even more surprising:

"Hey, sweetie,

"Woke up thinking about you. Had a pretty intense dream that left me all sticky and creamy. I know how much you love that. 😉 Figured I'd share. Enjoy! 💋"

💭💭💭

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

After spending several long weeks writing my last story, The Seduction Of Darkness, and several more weeks editing, and then another week or so sick with the dreaded Covid, I decided I needed something short, sweet and simple to get back into the swing of things.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
846 Followers
12