Darejani Pt. 05

Story Info
Life is great together.
13.1k words
4.77
4.6k
4

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Years Eve. Our first one together. We went to my friend Gavin's place in the East Village, where he owned a really nice, very old and spacious apartment. His girlfriend Dianne had recently moved in and they were on their way towards engagement. There were maybe 20 people there, which would be almost impossible in Dar and my apartment, but in Gavin's it didn't feel crowded at all. Then again, he was making big money on Wall Street, so he could afford a larger place.

He and I found a few minutes to talk privately. "Mickey, how's being engaged? Are you happy? Any regrets?"

"Not a one. It's the best thing I ever did. I love Darejani in a way I couldn't imagine loving anyone else, ever. I'm sorry to say it, but Jan didn't even come close. What about you and Dianne?"

"Well, she's living here, so things are going in the right direction. I could see us getting married, but I'm not quite there. Not all of us move as fast as you, my friend."

"Fast? I've been in love with her for six years. Nobody knew it except me and her. I'm just grateful she came back into my life."

"We're lucky men, Mickey. Living with beautiful, smart, fun women who love us. Did you two set a date yet?"

"We're thinking next Valentine's day. It's a Saturday, so we're going to look at places this coming week. We're probably going to do a restaurant that has a catering room, if we can find one large enough. It's going to be about 130 people. We're going to look at Terrace on the Park on Fridayf night."

"Very nice. Good luck getting it. Hey, it's 11:45. We'd better get the champagne ready."

Dar and I helped him and Dianne pour champagne for everyone. Even Dar took a very small amount to toast with. At midnight, the ball in Times Square dropped, it was the New Year, and Dar and I shared a wonderful, lingering kiss.

"Happy New Year, my Darling Dar. The best year so far is to come, just after the second best year so far. The year we found each other again. Thank you for that, my love."

"Happy New Year, Mickey. The love of my life. We're going to have such a great life together."

We kissed again, then went around kissing others. It was a great night, a great party.

We left a little before 2, and by the time we got a cab and got home it was about 2:45. We were beat, and we had to be at her mom's for brunch at noon with my parents there as well. We set the alarm for 9:30, which was optimistic, but we had to try to be on time. I thought we'd just go to sleep, make the early wake up possible. But Dar had something else in mind.

After I brushed and washed up and she did the same, I stretched out in bed and, just as I was about to get comfortable under the covers, Dar kind of pounced on me, straddling my body and covering my lips and cheeks with kisses. "Baby, much as I'd love to play, I'm tired and we have to get up early. Can we save this for tomorrow night?"

She sat up on top of me and gave me a little pout. "You really want to pass up the chance to make love to your fiancé on the first morning of the year? Be among the first in New York to make love in 1987?"

She peeled down her satin camisole top, showing me her small, lovely breasts. I sighed as my body showed it had a mind of its own by poking Dar in between her cheeks. "See? You do want to" she said with a smile.

"You mean my penis wants to. It's not quite the same thing."

"Ok. I'll just roll over and leave you alone. Good night, baby" and she kissed me with a peck and rolled away.

"Get over here, you" I said, chasing her to her side of the bed. She giggled as I went to put my hard cock to good use. I pulled her back on top of me, and Dar guided my cock right inside her warm, welcoming pussy. When she had me in all the way so she was sitting on my groin, she just sat very still, just contracting and releasing her vaginal muscles. She had such incredible control, and it felt amazing to make love this way.

"Mickey, my love, I knew you'd come around. I love how this feels. Just lay still, let me bring us both off."

I was in no position or condition to argue with her and I let her take full control. It took a while this way, but every second, every contraction she made was heavenly. I reached up to tease her nipples, and she moaned with all the contact from my fingertips. After about fifteen minutes she leaned forward to press her clit between both our pubic bones. She kissed me lovingly and she whispered "Cum with me, my love, lets start this year perfectly. I love you Mickey. Forever and ever." She kissed me all over my face as she grunted and she came, not an explosion, but a gentle crest of a wave. She squeezed me hard once more and I finished inside her pussy, coating her soft walls with my seed. Dar rolled off me again, but this time cuddled in my arms, her favorite place to be in bed. "Happy New Year, Mickey, my love."

"Happy New Year my Darling Dar. Thank you for suggesting this. It was the perfect way to start the year. I love you always."

"I love you too. I feel so safe and warm here" she said with a big yawn.

We fell asleep within minutes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

9:30 did come way too soon. We both groaned when the alarm went off, I hit the snooze, and went back to sleep for 9 minutes.

I stirred, turned to the clock and saw it was now 10:46. I had hit the off button instead of the snooze. "Dar, wake up! We're late!"

She groaned, turned over and saw the time and sat up like a spring snapped. "Mickey, what did you do? We're going to be so late!" No time to argue, we just quickly used the bathroom (we needed another bathroom!) and jumped into the shower together. "I don't have time to wash my hair" she fretted. "I'm going to smell of cigarettes and who knows what!"

"Just wash, fast as you can, honey. I'll call your mother and explain while you get dressed." So while she did her makeup and all those things women need to do that men don't, I called Yasmin and apologized, telling her we'd be there as soon as we could, hopefully by 12:30. She made light of the matter, telling us not to speed to get there quicker, to take our time. She really was a sweet, loving lady.

So on a very cold New Years Day, we bundled up and drove carefully. There still could be drunks on the road, black ice or other hazards. So I drove carefully and we got there just a little after 12:30. My parents were there, and they met a few of Dar's aunts and uncles and cousins, people I had met before and liked. It was hard to imagine how her father could have been such a cruel man. Her extended family was a group of warm and welcoming people, who didn't care any more about my being Jewish than my family cared about Dar being Muslim.

At one point, her uncle Mahmood, her father's older brother, a round, gregarious man, took me aside and said "Mickey, we're all thrilled to welcome you to our family, and to be part of your family. When we lived in Tehran, we had many Jewish friends and neighbors, everyone got along. We celebrated our happy times with them, and they invited us to theirs. It was a close community. But then the darkness took over. We miss our old homes, but now we're all good Americans, and we're happy here. I don't understand what happened to my brother." His grin took a turn to sadness. "I tried to get him to see how he hurt his family. Ah, sometimes you can't change people. It's terrible that Mehdi isn't here today. But I wouldn't want him here if he can't treat you and your family with respect. As to you and Darejani" he said in a lower voice, "just promise me you will always treat her with love and respect, and that you will always take care of her and any children you have together. That is all we want of you. I am not worried; your parents are lovely people and they have obviously raised you well. But promise me that." He looked me solidly in the eyes.

"Mr. Attar, you have nothing to worry about. Darejani is the love of my life; I tell her that every day. Not a day goes by that we don't tell each other we love each other a dozen times or more. I would die for her if I had to. She will always be loved, and she'll always be taken care of. Not that she can't take care of herself; she's a very capable person in her own right. But I promise you. I will always love and respect her."

His wide face broadened into his usual big smile and he kissed me on both cheeks, a very Persian, warm gesture. "Good. Now, take this and set it aside for when you buy a house together." He handed me a thick envelope.

"Mr. Attar, I can't take that. Save it for a wedding gift, please. Give it to Darejani."

"The wedding is another gift, this is an engagement gift. Do not gamble it or such nonsense. Save it for the right time. We love Darejani, with all our hearts. And any man she loves, we love as well. Now go, eat. My sister in law made so much food, it shouldn't go to waste."

The rest of the afternoon was lovely. My parents had as good a time as anyone there. Around 4, we all started to say our goodbyes, and when we got in the car, I handed Dar the envelope. "This was from your uncle Mahmood. He said we should use it towards a house when we're ready. Why he didn't give it to you, I have no idea."

"I think men just deal with men on money matters in our culture" Dar said. "It's old fashioned, but it's his way. Just be glad he didn't expect your family to come up with a dowry. The way he thinks of me, they might have asked for quite a lot from your parents" she joked. "How much is in there?"

"I didn't look. You count it while I drive." It took her a while, so long I was wondering what could be taking her so long.

"Oh my goodness, Mickey. There's $15,000 in here" she said in shock.

"You're kidding, right? And he said there'd be more when we got married. Dar, what exactly does your family do? I mean, your mom doesn't work, yet she lives comfortably in a beautiful house, she helps your brother, she said she's paying for the wedding...I mean, where does the money come from? I love your family and all, but if there's something to worry about here..."

"No, Mickey, there's no reason to worry. My father was a civil servant back in Iran, but his family was very rich. They owned a large food importing company since the time of the first Shah, in 1925, and it grew into a very big deal. My uncle ran the company until the revolution and I heard he kept most of the assets in French banks, and then moved it here. My father had a minority interest, but still, it was worth millions. Now my uncle has the money invested and it provides for the family."

"So I'm marrying a rich girl? Lucky me" I said with a fake devious accent."

"Sure. you probably knew it all along, Just marrying me for my money" Dar teased me.

"Why else? You're kind of average looking, you're boring and you're just lousy in bed."

She lightly punched my arm. "I don't know about those first two, but I can prove that last one wrong when we get home."

"I don't know. Let me just marry you for your money."

Dar was secure enough in my love for her that I could tease her about this and she thought it was funny. And a bit of a challenge.

When we got home Dar instructed me to wait in the living room until she called for me. I put the leftovers her mother sent us home with in the refrigerator, enough to heat up two or three nights for dinner, or maybe bring for lunch at work, and just parked myself on the couch and thought. I was marrying into a very wealthy family, and I didn't really care. I knew I'd always make a good enough living to provide for us and our family. My family was of comfortable but modest means; dad ran the office of a medium size construction company and earned a good living, enough that mom didn't have to work outside the home. I guess it was good to know there was security in case something bad happened, but I didn't want to rely on Dar's family for money. And I understood why they only helped Mehdi in a very limited way. He was the type to just burn through whatever they gave him, but Yasmin couldn't just say no to her son. It was a complex situation.

I was so lost in my thoughts I momentarily lost track of the time. When I finally heard Dar call for me, it was almost a half hour later. What could she have been doing for so long?

I found out about 10 seconds later. Dar was sitting on our bed, cross legged. She wore something from our first trip to Jean's lingerie store, a red teddy with fishnet thigh high stockings along with red leather pumps with three inch spike heels. Bright red lipstick and overdone eye shadow and rouge gave her a sleazy look that was just for us. "So, Mickey. You ready to play with me? Maybe help me to improve on my lousy performance in bed?"

"I think you know I was teasing you about that, my Darling Dar."

"Yes, my love, I do. But I still think I should prove it to you."

"Seriously, honey, you don't have to prove anything to me. Ever."

She took my hand and had me lay down on my back. She climbed on top of me and leaned over so our faces were just a few inches apart. "I know I don't, sweet Mickey." A small kiss. "But what if I want to anyway? What if I want to prove to you that I'm the best lover you have ever had or will ever have?"

"You already are the best I've ever had. And since I'm never, ever going to

sleep with any other woman...and I mean never...I'm certain you're the best partner I will ever have. It's like we fit together like a lock and key. Like we were made to be together. But if you want to convince me..."

Dar kissed me again, a big kiss, our lips moving together, our tongues teasing each other. "You're also the best kisser I've ever known" I whispered to her. "Must be a natural thing."

"When I kiss you, my love, I shiver all over and my pussy gets all wet, just from your kisses. Now" she kissed me on the side of my neck "are we going to talk or are we going to get wild?"

"Wild. I vote for wild" I said, my own voice shaking with desire. I rolled her so she was on her back and as I pressed down on her, Dar's left leg wrapped over my right leg, rubbing that fishnet material against my bare skin. I moaned into her mouth and as we kept kissing, I raised my hips so we could work my boxers over my ass and down my legs. "I want to taste you first. I love the way you smell and taste and I want some right now."

"I'm not going to stop you, baby. Make me your meal" she said with hunger in her voice. Dar was shaking, her body trembling as I kissed down her throat to her chest. She ran her fingers through my hair and looked at me with lust and love as I pulled the straps of her teddy down her arms and the top down under her breasts. Her bronze nipples were peaked and she shivered and moaned as my wet tongue swirled around the left one, then the right. "Oh, god, Mickey, you make me so crazy. Suck my nipples a little."

"With pleasure" I replied and sucked both her stiff nipples, going back and forth. I reached between her thighs and stroked the soft flesh there and she closed her thighs around my hand. I could feel her moisture seeping through the part of her teddy covering her pussy and oozing on those inner thighs. Dar moaned out loud and when I moved lower she used her own fingers to tease her nipples, tugging and twisting them. Soon I was there, my head just between her legs and her scent was hitting me hard. I loved that scent. It was Dar, unique to her, and it made my cock ache.

I unsnapped the clasp that held the two parts of the cover over her pussy. I looked up at Dar as she kept playing with her tits and I blew warm air onto her swollen lips, I pulled them apart and blew more air onto her clit.

"You're such a tease" Dar moaned. "So naughty, torturing me like that. You're going to make me beg you to eat me, baby? Is that what you need me to do?"

"Yes, baby, I love to hear you beg. Your juicy little pussy is just aching for my tongue, isn't it."

"Please, Mickey, eat me. Use your tongue to please me. I love your tongue in my mouth, on my body, on my pussy. All over. Please, Mickey. I need it so bad."

Instead of going right at her, I flipped Dar onto her tummy and raised her hips a little and put a pillow under her, then pushed her legs wide apart. Only then did I let my tongue flick along the lips and creases of her delicious cunt. "Oh, god, Mickey, that's amazing! Don't stop, please!"

I had no plans to stop. I flattened my tongue so I could lick her entire pussy from the bottom, near her ass, forward to her clit, which I flicked with the tip of my tongue. A couple of times when I moved towards the bottom, I swirled my tongue in her ass as she had done to me a number of times and she howled from the pleasure. "There, Mickey! Right there, keep licking in my ass!" I kept licking around the ring of her anus and used two fingers to penetrate her pussy while my thumb circled and pressed on her excited clitoris. All the attention had her screaming all sorts of filthy words, some in Farsi. She begged me "In my ass, Mickey, put a finger into my ass! I have to feel it!"

Her anus was good and wet so I probed her with my forefinger, applying a little pressure as I went back to licking her pussy. Dar was moaning and shivering as she felt the new assault of my finger entering her tight ass. "Relax a little, Dar. It will make it easier to get my finger in you." She relaxed her breathing and her ass and legs relaxed and my finger slid in, slow and easy, until I was in her all the way to my knuckle. I twisted my finger around inside her and when I licked around her clit, Dar came hard, grinding her ass back on my finger and her pussy into my face. Her breathing turned to gasps and she grabbed the sheets so hard I thought her nails would tear holes in them. When she finally came down, I gently removed my finger from her tush and Dar lay almost flat on her tummy except for the pillow. I kissed my way from her soft round cheeks up her spine to her shoulders and the back of her neck, then covered her with my body.

"You bad, bad boy. You do the most amazing things to my body. Look at me; I'm shaking from head to toe." Dar was covered in sweat, and my chest stuck to her back.

"I love being bad for you, baby. I could be your bad boy every day if you wanted."

"We'll see. Mickey" she said, turning over to face me, "you're so sexy. Would you be willing to do something for me?"

"Anything, my darling. Name it."

"Could we try anal sex? At least try. As long as you're gentle with me." Her big brown eyes had a hopeful look to them.

"My love, I couldn't say no to you. But you have to let me know if I hurt you. I'll stop if the pain gets too much for you. I promise, I'll go slow. I haven't done this since college, so it's been a while for me."

"Did you enjoy it? Or should we not try?"

"I prefer vaginal sex, but it's different, mixes things up. It's not something I did on a regular basis." All this time Dar was stroking my cock in her delicate, knowing hands. She learned quickly how to touch me in ways that felt the best for me. I believed that was because she cared more about my pleasure than about her own ego, that she had to be an amazing lover on her own terms. Or maybe it was because due to her inexperience I was able to teach her what I liked without her experiences with other men getting in the way. I think it was the former; Dar was such a caring and loving woman. She excited me like no other partner ever had before. "Slow down, honey, or I'm not going to make it to the end" I moaned.

"If you insist, my love." She stopped touching my cock, and instead touched me almost everywhere else she could reach. "I really want to try this. I want to try almost everything with you."

I excused myself for a moment, went to the bathroom, and got some baby oil. I made a mental note to myself to get some real lubricant if we enjoyed this and wanted to do it again. Oil could be too messy.