Daring Lisa Marvell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, okay," Sue responded, somewhat disconcerted by her colleague's striptease. She stared down at the camera in her hand, examining the various buttons as if she was figuring out how to use it. "I hadn't realized that we were going to be doing the test shots with you in the pool. After all, you didn't mention anything about brining bathing suits."

Her shirt and shoes now removed, Lisa sat on bench and started to pull off her pantyhose. "Well, I'm going to be buck naked for the entire broadcast on Friday, so that's how we need to take the test shots."

"When you put it like that, it makes perfect sense." She paused, looking up at the blonde. "You're just so much more at ease with your body than most women I know. I really admire that in you, Lisa."

"For what it's worth," her colleague responded as she unhooked her bra and placed it on the bench, "I still get nervous every time I'm doing one of these dares. It feels like I'm climbing out on one of those high diving boards," she said pointing to the big pool, "and I'm afraid to take the leap. But as soon as I do and the camera is turned on, I love it. I don't think I fully realized that about myself until I took the time off."

"I wondered why you disappeared for all those weeks," Sue said, feeling flattered that her colleague felt she could confide in her.

"Well, there were several things going on," Lisa replied with a wistful look. "But a big part of it was just sorting out how I really felt about what I had been doing. And," she said as she stood up and moved to the edge of the pool, "I decided I really loved doing things that maybe most people only fantasize about."

"I think I know what you mean," Sue replied.

Lisa went up to the edge of the pool and dipped her toe in. "The water really is warm," she exclaimed looking over her shoulder to her colleague. "This will be perfect." And with that, she slipped out of her panties, tossed them back onto the bench, and lowered herself down into the water so it just covered her breasts. Then, she turned to face Sue. "Okay, we better get some work done before Don shows up and catches me skinny dipping!"

"Good point," Sue said with a giggle. She raised the camera to her eye, zoomed in on Lisa, and starting shooting.

"Let's get some footage with me standing here in the middle, and then I'll move closer to the edge of the pool."

"This is working well," Sue called back as she peered through the lens of the camera. "The surface is moving just enough to prevent any clear view of your breasts. I can kind of make out the shape of your body but it's all indistinct."

"That should make Bill happy," Lisa said as she leisurely moved closer to the jet sprays on the sides of the pool and lingered for a few seconds. "Oh my, I could feel that," she said her eyes suddenly widening, "I think I got a little too close to one of the nozzles." Both women laughed.

Lisa moved around the edge of the pool. "Now, let's get some shots here where I'm leaning against this," she said placing her elbows on the ledge that ran down that side of the pool about 18 inches below the water surface and stretching her legs out toward the center of the pool.

Sue took a few steps closer to the pool's edge and tilted the camera down at Lisa. "Well, we're getting a pretty clear view of your butt that way, but I guess that's okay with the censors." She then looked more closely through the lens and added, "Just don't turn over."

"You mean like this?" Lisa said as rolled onto her back and allowed her legs to float up to the pool surface, the nipples on her breasts appearing through the water surface and the light colored wisps above her pussy now visible as the water lapped over her thighs.

"Bad girl," Sue shrieked as she once again blushed.

"Well, I'm going to have to do something to remind viewers what this dare is about. I can't spend the entire half hour submerged in this pool!"

"Well, I don't think Standards and Practice is going to let you get away with you floating naked face up, Sue said with a grin.

Both women chuckled as the blonde reporter lowered her legs and turned to face Sue. "Well, I have an idea of something that the censors should allow," Lisa said as she placed her arms on the side of the pool and lifted herself out of the water. "Let's try this."

Swinging her legs around so her left side faced the camera, the reporter sat on the edge of the pool and bent her knees. "I think it will be pretty obvious that I've lived up to the dare that Natalie gave me, but it's always best to leave no room for doubt," Lisa said with a big grin. Leaning forward slightly and hugging her legs with her arms, she looked at Sue and continued, "If you bring the camera down so it's shooting straight at me from the side, I think we can manage to keep my boobs hidden by my arms."

"Wow," Sue said, her eyes widening as she squatted down with the camera. "That certainly eliminates any doubt." Looking through the viewfinder on the camera, she confirmed that if Lisa leaned just slightly forward while using her arms to hug her legs, her breasts would be shielded from the prying lens. "And as long as Clayton doesn't shoot from too high up," she said as she crouched down, "we'll only see your hip and the side of your butt."

"Perfect!" Lisa exclaimed, as she turned her head toward the camera and recited in her most professional tone of voice, "For the entire team at Channel 4, we hope you're enjoying tonight's show."

"The audience will love it," Sue said as she turned off the camera, put it down, and grabbed a towel to hand to her colleague.

"I'm sure they're going to enjoy your report, too," Lisa responded, taking the towel and wrapping it around her. "In fact, I had a thought on how we could conclude your segment," she said with a sly look on her face. "But only if you're comfortable with the idea."

The brunette's eyes widened at the use of the word "comfortable." Looking down at the floor, she shook her head slightly and replied, "I'm not sure exactly what you're thinking, but you know I can't do what you do."

"And that's absolutely fine, Sue," she replied. "I would never want you to do something you're not ready to do."

"Well, what exactly do you have in mind?"

"Like I said, I don't want to spend the whole half hour in the thermal pool. It will be boring to use the same setting for the entire broadcast, so I'd like to move to the big pool." She could see Sue's eyes widening. "But that will present certain problems because I can't really face the camera without showing a little too much."

Sue nodded. "I see what you mean."

But what if you concluded your segment in your bikini just like you did last week? And instead of standing next to the pool, you could get into the water." Sue nodded in agreement. "That way, I can come up behind you and you'll stand between me and the camera."

"Sure," Sue said good-naturedly. "That makes sense to me."

Lisa smiled and moved behind Sue, taking a few steps closer to her until her towel lightly brushed against her. "And I can just peek right over your shoulder while we wrap up your segment."

The blonde newscaster playfully rested her chin on Sue's shoulder, and a slight shudder ran through the older reporter's body as she felt her colleague pressing against her. Suddenly, both women heard the sound of a door opening and footsteps approaching from one of the locker rooms. Startled, Sue pulled away from Lisa and turned to face the direction of the sound.

"Relax," Lisa said calmly. "It must be Don coming out of the men's locker room. Remember, he was going to meet us here after this meeting broke up."

Just at that moment, a figure appeared in the distance, calling out to them. Lisa waved back, and then in a matter-of-fact tone, said to Sue, "So, what do you think? Should we go with that ending?"

"Why not?" Sue said regaining her composure. "I think the audience will enjoy seeing you sneak up on me. It seems to fit with the whole spirit of the Friday Night special."

"I think so," Lisa smiled reassuringly. "Besides," she added just before Don joined them, "it's exciting to try new things. At least, that's what I've discovered."

With that, she began to gather up her clothes and headed to the locker room, leaving it to Sue to confirm the details for Friday night with Don and to thank him for his cooperation.

*****

There was an air of anticipation and nervousness as the time for the actual newscast approached. Co-anchoring from a remote location always created stress for the crew, and the fact that for the first time Lisa would be completely naked during a live broadcast added a whole new level of complexity to the challenge of making sure things went smoothly.

The blonde reporter had selected a particularly skimpy bikini to wear at the very beginning of the broadcast - basically three triangular pieces of cloth in the front with tie strings on the top and bottom, and a slightly broader expanse of fabric that managed to cover most, but not quite all, of her delicious rear. The curves of her butt cheeks protruded from beneath the backside, and the two triangles on her top covered her nipples but not much more. But most eye-catching of all was the tiny triangle of cloth covering her pussy. Measuring barely a few inches on each side, it provided just enough coverage to conceal the tuft of neatly trimmed hair above her mound and to keep the censors satisfied.

By the time Lisa and Sue arrived at the pool for the 11:00 newscast, the late night swim team practice was well underway in the large pool used for competitive meets. After changing in the locker room, the two reporters donned terry cloth robes and appeared near the end of the thermal pool to consult with the camera crew, Clayton and his young assistant George, who had just finished setting up their equipment. Clayton approached the two women and indicated that they were ready to test out the lightning, so Lisa slipped out of her robe and stood poolside clad in just her bikini.

It was at that moment that the team coach, Robby Wilson, chose to blow his whistle and call the team out of the pool, suggesting that they head down to the other end of the enclosed area to say hello to the news team. At first, the ten young swimmers stayed near the benches while Robby introduced himself. Then, waving with his hand, he gestured to the team to join him.

"Guys, come over here and meet our guests of honor." Getting a closer look at the reporter, the dripping wet young men in Speedos quickly obeyed. One or two awkwardly waved to her while Robby went on to explain. "The swim team doesn't get the attention that the football and basketball teams do here at the college. So we're really grateful to you for broadcasting from here tonight and giving us this extra exposure."

Lisa chuckled at his choice of words. "Well, you're not the only ones getting some extra exposure tonight," she said good-naturedly. "We appreciate you giving up your Friday night to be here for the broadcast. I hope you won't be disappointed."

"No way we're disappointed," one of the swimmers blurted out. "We watch you all the time, and it's really exciting to have you're here tonight."

Lisa glanced down at the front of his swim suit and smiled. "Well, it looks like you're telling the truth," she teased, and the young man turned a bright shade of red. "I've heard great things about you all and I'm glad to have a chance to see you in person."

"Okay, guys, take a five minute break and then back to doing laps." A couple of the team members trudged back to the benches to massage tight muscles or dry off, but most remained clustered around Lisa until Robby finally had to shoo them away.

"We'll be going live in 10 minutes, so we've got some work to do," Clayton signaled and reviewed with Lisa and George just where the reporter should stand. "And Sue," he explained to the other reporter, "you can either wait on the benches or stand behind me. That way, we'll be able to keep you out of the shots until it's time for your segment."

Back in the studio, Natalie was on the set along with sportscaster Tim Willis and weather reporter Nicole Lewis, watching as producer Bill Reinhart checked the audio and video connections with the remote location.

"Everything's fine on this end," Bill barked into his headset. "Just make sure George keeps the boom mike out of sight," knowing the assistant's reputation for seeming to be totally unaware of what was going on around him.

"No problem," Clayton explained, grimacing slightly at the overly loud voice coming through his earpiece. "And no need to shout. I can hear you fine."

"Okay," Bill continued. "It's just that Lisa won't be able to use a clip on mike tonight."

Clayton, a seasoned cameraman who had worked with Lisa on a number of her "dare to bare" reports, rolled his eyes, a bemused look on this face. "I realize that, Bill. She won't have anything to clip it to. I've already been over this with George, and we're all set."

"That's good," Bill said, the stress apparent in his voice.

The blonde reporter, who had been standing next to George, could hear the audio coming from the monitor, and she realized that Bill's words were serving to heighten her excitement about what she was about to do. She swallowed hard as a warm feeling flowed through her body. "I really do love my work," she thought as she reflected on the fact that in just a few minutes she was going to be totally naked on live TV.

For the start of the broadcast, Lisa and Clayton had agreed that she would stand at the top of the steps that led into the circular thermal pool. The underwater jets were already turned on, and small waves continuously moved across the pool surface. Based on the video that Sue had shot earlier in the week, Clayton and Bill were confident that this would obscure the view of any part of Lisa's body that was more than a few inches below the surface.

A monitor had been set up about ten feet back from the edge of the pool, and on top of it, a larger digital timer was positioned to face Lisa so she could keep track of the length and pacing of each segment. She watched as the final ten minutes before the broadcast ticked down, feeling the excitement and nervousness growing inside her.

Finally, with thirty seconds to go, Clayton signaled Lisa as he picked up the camera and George positioned the boom mike above her on the steps. Standing with both feet on the first step, she started to shiver, not sure if it was from the water lapping around her ankles or simply from nerves as she anticipated what Natalie would say in her introduction. Finally, the timer hit zero, and she could see their opening logo roll as Natalie spoke.

"Good evening, and welcome to the 11:00 news and Channel 4's Friday Night Special. I suspect that this is the moment many of you have been waiting for all week. We had a request from a loyal viewer that Lisa Marvell join me in co-anchoring tonight's newscast, but with one important provision - she had to do it in the nude. And of course, our daring reporter has enthusiastically accepted the challenge. So, reporting tonight from the new athletic facility at our local college, here's Lisa."

"Thank you, and good evening everyone." The camera now switched to the live feed, and viewers could see Lisa perched on the top step clad just in her bikini. "I'm thrilled to join Natalie tonight and to be here with the college swim team." The camera did a quick pan up from Lisa to show the guys in the distance doing laps in the large pool.

"We're delighted to have you with us, Lisa. And I must say, that's an extremely fetching bikini you're wearing." The camera now cut back to Natalie in the studio, who seemed to have a disappointed frown on her face. "But don't tell me you're not going to follow through on the dare?"

"Would I let our viewers down?" Lisa said with just the hint of a smile.

With that she turned her back to the camera and untied the strings behind her neck and across her back, allowing the bikini top to fall into the water. She started walking down the steps until the water level reached the bottom of her butt cheeks. She then stopped, glanced back over her shoulder at the camera, and reached down with her hand and tugged on the string over her left hip.

The panel of fabric dropped down to reveal most of her left cheek as well as the top of her crack. Then, after a brief pause, she reached down and untied the right string, allowing the bottoms to slip off completely and float on the water's surface as she resumed her descent into the pool.

For just a few seconds, her butt was visible to the camera as she lowered herself into the water. Knowing that most of the swim team were now staring at her from the lap pool and had a clear view of her breasts, she deliberately continued her slow walk down the stairs until she was submerged up to her neck.

"A little chilly tonight, but it feels great." Lisa said as she turned to face the camera. "And now, it's time for our lead story."

"And for that report," Natalie chimed in as the camera switched back to the studio, "we'll go to Jim Simpson, who has the latest on the political scandal surrounding city hall."

Clayton signaled "thumbs up" as he listened intently to his earpiece. "Bill says everything looked great. The next story will be handled by Natalie and then we'll go to a commercial. So, they'll be back to us in about five minutes."

"Okay," Lisa said marching straight out of the water and up the steps. "George, stop gawking and hand me the towel," as she gestured to the assistant who was staring at her as she emerged nude from the pool. "It's chilly in here - look, goose pimples," she said teasingly as she pointed to her arm.

"Don't encourage him," Clayton said. "It was bad enough listening to him all week begging for this assignment," he added as George handed her a towel and the reporter wrapped it around her body, its length just managing to cover her butt. "I've never heard him talk that much," the cameraman added.

After a few minutes, Lisa slipped back into the water and positioned herself directly across from the stairs. George and Clayton had set up on that side of the pool as well, with the lap pool in back of them. As they got their equipment into position, most of the swim team emerged from the lap pool and gathered in a group directly behind the camera team. Coach Wilson offered to clear them out of the area, but Lisa good-naturedly consented to their presence as long as they remained quiet while the camera was on. "After all," she said teasingly, "there's no reason that they should miss tonight's broadcast just because you were mean enough to schedule a late practice."

When the camera light came on, Lisa could be seen with her elbows resting against the ledge that ran just below the water surface, the swells of her breasts visible above the waves that lapped against the side. "We've been enjoying some nice weather in the metropolitan area this week, and it's certainly comfortable here tonight at the new collegiate sports and recreational complex. But other parts of the country have been experiencing violent thunderstorms and damaging winds." With that, they switched to footage that had been provided to them from affiliated stations in the southeast while Lisa's voice, which had been recorded earlier in the evening in the studio, continued to narrate the segment.

"We've got a minute break here," Clayton signaled as he lowered the camera, "but Bill is telling me that shooting from this angle, the water surface isn't quite agitated enough."

"Meaning?" the blonde reporter asked.

"Meaning that there were a few moments in the last shot where we could see a bit more of your breasts that we should."

"Oops," Lisa said, seemingly unconcerned that more of her body was being exposed on live TV. "I guess we have to fix that or we'll get in trouble." With that, she pushed back slightly from the side and allowed the water to come up to her neck.