Daring to Enjoy Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Elaine whispered, "Is it everything you imagined?"

"Yes," he croaked. "It's better than I ever imagined."

But Josh didn't want a blowjob. He led Nikki out of the tub, and Nikki dried herself quickly before she lay on her back on a padded lounge chair.

Elaine motioned for Dave to get out of the water and sit on the lip of the hot tub with the best view of his wife. She grabbed his penis, and put the tip into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue. She was very gentle, then deep-throated him. Compared to Josh, this smaller penis was easy. She sucked mischievously, a little too hard and Dave winced from the pain. Still, he kind of liked it.

Dave watched Nikki spread her legs wide in invitation to Josh. She gasped as the glistening tip of his large penis touched her labia. He slid the tip up and down her slit, then he pushed it in past her fleshy labia, swollen from the events of the night. He wasn't particularly gentle, but at this point she didn't want gentle. She wanted fast and sharp thrusts, which he provided. She looked at her husband and wondered if he could see the tears trickling down her face, orgasmic tears of joy.

"Yes, yes, yes." She panted. "Like that, like that."

Josh pounding away.

Nikki's pussy shook with uncontrollable lust. Her core seemed to hug the invading penis. It filled her. She wrapped her legs around Josh trying to merge with him. The muscles around her groin puckered as an orgasmic tide washed over her. She begged God to never let it end, cried out, and in an instant, started sobbing, the paradise seeping away. She wanted more and he kept fucking her.

Dave had enough. He stood up and took Elaine by the hand and pulled her to the house, where he practically threw her onto the couch. He was aroused at this strange and fresh body in front of him, the gap between her legs, they way her breasts hung. Being taller than Nikki, she was all he could handle. She spread her legs for him. He placed one of her legs over his shoulder to achieve maximum penetration and drove his cock into her. His balls ached, full of cum. It made it hard to orgasm. The vision of his wife, broken before Josh tore at his mind. As he fucked Elaine he heard his wife again gasp out to the rhythmic slap of Josh's body banging his wife.

Dave looked down at beautiful Elaine, and he was overcome with a savage combination of fury and sexual desire. He wanted to rape her. He wanted to make Josh pay for the superior orgasm Nikki was feeling.

Elaine smiled, amazed and pleased at Dave's aggressiveness. Dave had shown a side that she didn't expect and it aroused her. With one hand Dave firmly pulled her hair as he fucked her, and with the other he grabbed her by the throat. He didn't choke her, but it was a sort of breath play and she loved it. The fear of this almost taboo display of power by Dave pulled another orgasm from deep insider her. She came uncontrollably, and as she peaked, she turned the tables on him.

She pulled him closer, clawing at his back. She asked him to lay down and he complied. She sat on his face, grinding her clit into his lips. He found it hard to breath. She started to furiously jack him off.

"Listen to that," she said. She shifted, pushing her ass into his face. He rimmed her between gasps for breath.

"Can you hear them? Listen!" and she grabbed his cock hard.

They both heard Josh grunt as his balls contracted, his member throbbed, forcing sperm deep into Nikki's vagina. Her cervix pulsated like the rest of her cunt, from her clitoris to her engorged and sore labia. With each spasm it lapped up more of the sperm that bathed her insides, allowing it deeper inside her.

Elaine got up and turned around, placing his cock in her as she rode him cowgirl, grinding her clit into him. She tried to choke him as he did her, but he grabbed her by the wrists, stopping her cold. She just smiled.

Damn, thought Dave, fucking this sex machine was becoming a herculean task.

Josh strolled into the room, his cock flopping, and sauntered into the kitchen as if his wife was doing nothing more odd than playing card.

Nikki followed, toweling off her slick pussy, her legs sticky, not paying attention until she noticed their movement from the corner of her eye.

She just looked at at them, frozen, her hand still holding a cummy wet towel between her legs. Elaine and Dave also froze, both wondering if Nikki was going to flip out.

Nikki felt jealousy, but not directed at Elaine.

Nikki dropped the towel and straddled Dave's face maintaining eye contact with Elaine. Again the girls kissed, as Dave's tongue tasted his wife's used sex.

Then another sensation, Elaine's fingers fighting for Nikki's pussy's attention. His tongue licking her fingers as they disappeared into his wife's hole, dislodging more wetness and he came hard into Elaine.

Josh cranked up the music and grabbed a beer.

12