Dark Agenda

Story Info
An old Baptist pastor is corrupted.
4.6k words
4.43
8.1k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A naked Ethel stares blankly at the mirror. The creature staring back at her is a frail woman in her eighties. She picks up an old photo and stairs at it longingly. The black and white photo is of a beautiful voluptuous woman in her early twenties. Looking in the mirror it is almost impossible that the same woman in the photo is her.

Ethel is brought out of her zombie like stare. "So, have we decided?" Questioned Jezebel. As a perfect sexy woman with fiery red hair comes into the bathroom to join Ethel. "If you are worried about what your husband will think, don't. He'll simply love you more and rush to join you. You won't be going through this alone."

Her magical touches turn Ethel's sagging wrinkled breasts to young supple objects of desire, at least for a fleeting moment and then they revert to their previous state.

Ethel smiles nervously. "No, I haven't decided yet."

Jezebel smirks and kisses Ethel on the mouth and softly whispers. "Don't be coy. You have already decided. We'll be waiting for you in the living room." As her mouth pushes for a deeper kiss that is not refused. The moment becomes very hot until Jezebel breaks it off from a disappointed Ethel.

"I told you Ethel there would be no more playing until you're committed to our arrangement." Jezebel smiles seductively as she exits the bathroom.

Ethel takes one last look at the old woman in the mirror. A look of worry crosses her face for a moment and then is gone. She turns out the light as if turning off an undesired chapter in her life and exits to whatever life has in store for her.

Ethel walks into the living room. The rooms normal lights have been replaced by flames emanating from black candles strategically placed in a circle around a large pentagram in the middle of the room.

Five naked women stand at the five points whispering something in an ancient tongue that Ethel has never heard before.

"You remember William. He is the one that made you feel like a woman after how many years?" Jezebel states with a little bit of sarcasm in her voice. "He will be putting the contractual tattoo on you."

A young man who appears to be in his mid-twenties walks into the room, from the kitchen, naked carrying a bowl of something that smells rather fowl and disturbing. Even in its flaccid state, his penis appeared to be over seven inches long swaying back and forth as he walked towards Ethel.

Ethel couldn't divert her eyes even if she wanted to. Her gaze was met by Williams smile as if they both just shared a moment. Ethel redirects her gaze towards Jezebel.

"This will only change my outside appearance not who I am inside. Will it?" Asked a worried Ethel.

"Your mind will, for the most part, remain the same. Although the way you look at things will change to match the new you." A smiling Jezebel states as she reaches out for Ethel's hand to guide her to her position of honor.

Upon closer examination, the center of the pentagram consists of an extremely comfortable fur rug with comfortable fur pillows for her head and lower abdomen area.

"Lay face down with your head facing North and place the other pillow under your vaginal area." Explains Jezebel.

"It isn't going to hurt very much, is it?" Asks a worried Ethel.

"Quit being a baby. Everything will be fine, you'll see." Said Jezebel.

William caresses the old woman's ass. Ethel's pussy is leaking with excitement. He gradually moves his hand over to the small of her back. The skin is white and frail with age. He looks towards Jezebel as if expecting something. No words need to be expressed Jezebel knows what he wants. She moves over to Ethels side and touches the area that William has indicated. The skin becomes young and responsive like that of a young Brazilian model.

Jezebel hands William an ancient looking leather pouch. He carefully opens it revealing tattoo needles made from bone and small wooden mallets.

Dipping the needle into the strange fluid in the bowl, William begins to chant in an ancient incoherent phrase over and over. The chanting is very rhematic putting Ethel into a kind of zombie trance. As he begins to perform his work.

A depiction of a strange looking object, it looks like an alien fruit of some kind. Something not of this world. William is good at what he does the alien fruit just seems to jump out at you like it is in 3d.

"There!" he says, "It is done."

Jezebel softly caresses Ethel's cheek and kisses her lightly on her neck and ear. "Do you accept this gift that I bestow on you with a clear and free mind?"

"I Do." A calm Ethel states.

The flames of the black candle extend to an unnatural height as an invisible force seems to enter the room and into Ethel. The tattoo on Ethel's back comes to life for a brief moment sticking out of Ethel's back. She screams as a supernatural being apparently enters her body.

"Oh my God." Screams Ethel. "What have I don..."

Ethel's body begins to change, this time however, the change will be permanent.

Ethel's fearful face begins to change to one of confidence. There is no going back now her mind is locked into what she has decided. Ethel's eyes turn pitch black for a moment as an evil smile briefly crosses her face and then back to normal.

An old man dressed in an old worn-out suit struggles to make his way down the sidewalk. He nervously looks behind him, around him. Something is there he just knows it. Shadows can be seen lurking. Is it his imagination or is there something really there?

Without realizing it he walks straight into an elegantly dressed man standing in front of him.

"Where in the Hell did you come from?" Asked the old man.

With a gleam in his eye. "You look frightened, do you need any assistance?"

The old man stares into the face of the stranger. He could have sworn that he saw something sinister there, now it is gone.

"I... I think I am being followed." Stutters the old man.

"Perhaps, if you permit me, that is. I can hang with you a bit, at least until you get to where you are going. I suppose your destination is close by." States the young stranger.

The old man stares at the young stranger for a moment. He reasons that if the stranger wanted to hurt him, he would have already done so.

"Okay." He reluctantly agrees.

"Great! My name is Jerry Sandusky. I own a small clothing store near-by." The stranger states.

The old man relaxes a little more.

"Aren't you Reverend John Morton, the pastor of the little Baptist church at the end of the street?" Jerry continues to make small talk.

Still John doesn't seem able to talk.

Jerry puts his finger into a hole in John's suit. The hole appears to be where the stitching has come apart. "John you should come into my shop and get yourself a new suit. This suit seems to be as old as you are, puns aside."

"Listen Jerry, if that is really who you are, I know what you are after. It is too late! I have sent it to someone already." Exclaims John as he pulls away from Jerry's prodding.

Breaking from the façade, Jerry looks John directly into his eyes. Jerry's eyes begin to glow fiery red as if he could peer into his soul. "Listen John, you took something from us that doesn't have much value for you, however it means a great deal to us, and we want it back."

"We can offer you a great many things in exchange for it." Jerry continues.

"A new suit I suppose, eh Jerry." Says John with sarcasm.

"I think we both know I am capable of giving you much more than that." Smiles Jerry. "For example, I can see to it that no harm comes to your wife or your family for that matter."

A scared look crosses John's face. "God will protect me from the likes of you and yours."

"Careful John, I sense that your faith is beginning to waver." Jerry smiles evilly.

John straightens with renewed strength. "The fact that you are here and exist is all that I need to push away the fears and the doubts that I might have had."

"Ah we are there. You were wanting to go to your home were you not?" Indicates Jerry as he pauses allowing John to continue.

John continues up the front sidewalk to his simple home.

"John we will be continuing our discussion. And John? Next time you will be giving me what I want. Gladly and without resolve." Jerry smiles at John like he knows something that John doesn't.

John ponders what Jerry meant by that and turns to address him. Jerry smiles and disappears in a cloud of smoke.

Ethel is staring at herself in the mirror. She loves what she sees. Even when she was younger, she never looked so hot. Using a handheld mirror to look at the tattoo on her lower back she can barely make out what is there. Touching it with her spare hand sends wonderful pulses throughout her body gravitating through her vagina. Putting the mirror down she can't resist touching her juicy wet pussy. Looking at herself in the mirror as she touches herself is making her crazy.

She is starting to really get busy with herself. She kind of forgets that she has guests in the living room waiting for her. A knock at the door disrupts her from her goals.

"Hey sweetie. It is me. Everyone is wondering what happened to you. There is no need to touch yourself when there are others that can take care of that for you." Smirks Jezebel. "If you are going to be touching yourself while staring in the mirror you should go ahead and shave it so that you can see it better."

With a gleam in Ethel's eye, she smiles at that suggestion and picks up her husbands' razor. Lathering up the area surrounding her pussy she fills the basin with warm water and begins to shave an area that has never seen a razor.

After almost an eternity the hair is all gone. Jez was right her pussy looks good, good enough to eat. Sticking her fingers deep into her leaking wet pussy is even a bigger turn on. She tastes her sweet taste. "Oh my god, I taste so good. I can't believe I went so many years without knowing about all of this." She thinks to herself.

In the living room William is laying on his back with one of the young naked witches sitting on his face. His long tongue is touching areas that a normal tongue can't reach. Another woman is sitting on him impaling herself repeatedly on his long thick weapon. The other ladies are working each other pussies while in sixty-nine positions, trying their best to bring sexual fulfillment to each other.

Loud moaning and grunting can be heard as Jezebel takes Ethel's hand leading her to the center of the fun.

"Our newest addition is here." Jez smiles as she directs Ethel to the center of the massive orgy.

A naked Ethel smiles and starts lowering herself, without any hesitation, into the middle of the group of sexy people. The young woman that was sitting on William's face gets up and goes over to Ethel. She immediately starts passionately kissing her on the mouth. Ethel's tongue begins to playfully battle for dominance in the other woman's delicious, sweet wet mouth.

Ethel is the dominant one here. She has found her confidence and pushes the other woman down on to her back. Kissing her deeply for a moment and then moving with all the time in the world to her neck. Kissing and sucking as she goes. While twisting the other woman's tits and fondling her breasts all the while.

Smiling to herself as the young woman's moans become louder with the pleasure that she is inflicting. Gradually Ethel's mouth latches onto the woman's breasts devouring them as if it is the last meal of a man on death row.

Ethel gently caressing, tonguing, and sucking the young woman's tight fine body. She is working her way towards the woman's treasure vault, her love box. As Ethel reaches the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, a small touch on her back where her new tattoo is begins to send wonderful pulses throughout her body towards her pussy. She is suddenly frozen with massive pleasure and forced to stop what she is doing as she closes her eyes and savors the intense pleasure. The continued touches are so intense that she begins to orgasm just from the soft touches from whomever is touching her.

She quickly realizes who is touching her, not by looking, but by a man's penis as it is brought to bear on her sensitive pussy. William is apparently aware of how the new tattoo affects her and is taking advantage of it while he teases her with his cock. Ethel pushes back into his penis trying to get it into her. William smiles as he pulls it away. Ethel moans out in displeasure; she has to have this wonderful man's cock. After what seems to her like an eternity, he begins to slide it in. A very pleasurable grunt slips out of Ethel. Next a brief pause to savor the wonderful feeling. She then begins to drill her tongue into a very receptive young woman, enjoying her honey filled cunt.

Ethel is in heaven. She begins experiencing orgasms nonstop. The sounds and smells of sex are permeating the room. Suddenly, Jezebel pry's herself from the massive sex pretzel. Jez smirks "Ethel, your husband is here. Let's make sure that we give him a warm welcome." Ethel briefly pauses her activity. A brief fearful look crosses her face and then is quickly replaced by a rebellious smile as she realizes she doesn't care anymore as to what he thinks. William continues to pound away at Ethel's pussy making her care even less about what maybe happening soon.

John opened the door and walked in. Jezebel closed the door behind him as soon as he had come in. It took him a moment for him to realize what he was witnessing inside his safe home and that his front door had help closing behind him. He quickly turned around and attempted to leave only to be pushed back by a very strong young woman. John being eighty years old was very frail and easily pushed around.

"Please don't hurt me. Just let me go. I promise I won't report you for breaking and entering." Exclaimed a fearful Oldman.

"Relax John." Laughed Jezebel. "We aren't going to hurt you. Besides your wife invited us, so we didn't even break-in."

"Are you crazy? My wife would have never permitted this.... ever!" John yelled trying to get control of the situation.

Jezebel smiled as she guided John towards the mantle above the fireplace. Picking up a black and white photo of a 20-year-old John and Ethel smiling, for the picture, in their wedding clothes. "Does anyone in here look familiar to you?" as Jez looks back at the massive cluster of moving flesh.

John studies the faces of the women on the floor. He quickly deduces that none of them are his wife although one of them is not looking at him so that he can get a proper look.

"Quit playing me." Yells John.

"Take a closer look John." Smirks Jezebel.

John walks over to the one woman that he didn't get an adequate look at before. A woman is being pounded hard from behind while she is eating out another woman. Certainly, this can't be his wife he thinks to himself.

"Yes John, it is your wife." Indicates Jez obviously able to deduce what he is thinking.

A young Ethel turns towards John. "I remember when you could work your cock like this man. You could fuck me for hours driving me insane." As she smirks.

"Do you remember that, John?" She smiles evilly at him.

John studies her face he could never forget that face no matter how old or young it looked.

"Oh my God. Ethel what have you done?" Exclaimed John.

"John, we need to talk." Indicates Jez as she guides a very confused old man over to the couch.

John while trying to get to the couch, clutches his chest and falls to the ground.

"Ethel, you have broken my hear..." Tears streaming down his face as he clutches his chest and falls to the ground unconscious.

A suddenly frantic Ethel struggles to push William off of her. "Stop! I need to go over to him."

"Oh no you don't." Shouts Jezebel, obviously speaking at John. "I am not letting you out of this that easy."

She begins to rip his coat and shirt off. "I didn't know anyone still wore t-shirts. Good grief." as she takes off his undershirt.

"Help me get him undressed and into the center of the room." She barks out orders at William.

"Please don't let him die." Exclaims Ethel as she kisses his face.

Jez smiles. "Nobody is dying here today." As she puts her right hand on the area where his heart is located.

His skin starts becoming younger and stronger at where she has touched him a changing body can be seen by everyone. Soon his chest is rising and falling as a younger, stronger version of John can be perceived.

Ethel starts kissing him all over, even more, gracious that he is alive.

John gradually wakes, he forcibly pushes her away. "Get away from me you demon." He yells with every fiber in his body. "Why didn't you let me die? I can't live my life without the woman that I loved."

A crying Ethel runs into the other room.

"Now John that wasn't very nice." Admonishes Jez. "Your wife loves and cares for you very much."

An angry John spits out. "She sure has a wonderful way of showing it. Screwing another man in our home."

"Are your whittle feelings hurt?" smirked Jez. "I bet William, here, was pounding her ass better than you ever did in your whole 60 years of marriage. Isn't that right John? And you're just jealous."

"Yea that's it I am jealous. Um yea no. I am sickened by this whole thing." A disgusted man exclaims.

One of the young women approaches John and tries to reach out for his penis so that she can suck it and bring him pleasure.

John slaps her hand away. "Get away from me you whore. Just because you have somehow bewitched my wife doesn't mean you can have your way with me." As he returns his attention to Jez.

"Don't you think you have deprived yourself of enough pleasure in your life? She was only trying to bring you something that you obviously need very much." As Jezebel reached for John's cock.

Before John could react and push Jez away, she was able to touch it and fondle it. John's cock became rock hard in mere moments and even seemed bigger than it had ever been in his entire life. Pulses of pleasurable energy were being sent throughout. As John tried to control his feelings, moans and groans eeked out of his mouth.

Jezebel pulled her hand away from John's body. "You miss me already? I can see." "John, we can make you real happy that you're a man. Wouldn't you like that?" Teased Jez.

"Eth come out here and show John the new tricks that you have learned. I bet that you can make him apologize for the mean things that he said to you." Yells the woman in charge.

"You obviously don't know me very well. I have dedicated my whole life to serving God. I will not give in to the sinful pleasures of the flesh like she did." John spat with disgust as a crying young woman came back out to the living room.

"John, we have been given a gift. To be young again. Who wouldn't want that? A chance to spend more time together enjoying a new world of wonderful pleasure and adventure." Ethel tried to convince John.

"This is of the Devil Eth. It will doom us forever." Exclaimed John.

Ethel stops sniveling. As she grabs her voluptuous breasts and smiles at John. "I like what they have given me. I was hoping to share this new life with you."

Jez looks at John. "John what would you do to get your wife back? Back the way that she was."

"No way I don't want to be the way I was." Exclaims Eth.

Jez turns to look at Jez winking at her.

"You hate me that much that you would want for me to be old and unattractive again?" ignoring Jez's winks.

"Not at all Eth. I love you as you were, not this phony version of yourself. Wouldn't you rather spend a lifetime in a blissful heaven, with me, than a fleeting moment here on earth?" Pleads John.

"John, I still love you very much." As she kisses him passionately.

John kisses her back forgetting for a moment his contempt for her.

"So, as I was saying. I will give you back your wife if you do something for me." States Jez.

12