Dark Corners

Story Info
A fantasy about being Your slave and puppy.
3.8k words
4.64
23.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luna_Haze
Luna_Haze
31 Followers

Sometimes I imagine being a complete slave with no ties to the outside world. My only focus in those fantasies is the Master. Unlike a lot of slaves who appear to have cruel Masters, mine is not. Since I am usually well behaved and eager to please Him, He takes His time introducing me to thinks that my still hesitant mind wants to fight. Sometimes in my eagerness to please Him I overlook when my body really needs to stop. O/our communication has gotten to the point that He's able to read and listen to my body. He always knows when to push harder and when to stop.

My favorite time in the fantasies is when He allows me to be a pup. It comes with a price. A big, ice cold stainless steel plug is inserted deep into my ass. Every time this happens I cum from it and I always wind up being spanked and throat fucked for cumming without permission. I secretly love it even if I do usually wind up with tears down my face.

Afterward He puts my ears on, I look like a wolf now. Rules are simple, no walking on two legs, no talking and if I start grinding on things because I'm horny from the plug in my tail I'm going to get fucked. Today He upped his antics, I was not allowed to do anything humans did. He had placed down a bowl for drinking.

This was something we talked about in jest a long time ago, I had shown hesitancy about it. Now I just stared at it from my place on the floor. He wasn't going to leave me in puppy mode long enough to be thirsty. I was wrong. Not only did He leave me in puppy mode, He purposely did things to make me horny. He would call me to Him, when I obeyed He would tug my collar so that He could growl in my ear or bite my neck. At one point I went to 'walk' by Him and He pushed me over with His boot. I love His boots. They're like combat boots but pretty and black. I tried to get up but He pushed me over again. I tried to sit up and again, He pushed me over and this time held His boot on my thigh. I stare at Him confused but amused. He then grinds His boot into my thigh making me cry out and moan. I like pain.

He nudged me onto my back, I couldn't close my legs with His foot in-between them, I felt vulnerable like this. For several minutes He simply left His foot sitting on my cunt. Laying on my back was also a good way to calm me down when I freak out. It relaxes me and only takes a few moments before I relax under His foot and close my eyes. The sense of safety and security get me every time. I was caught off guard when He ground His boot into my cunt. The tread on the boots pinch and dig into my sensitive pearl and lower lips. I gasped and squirmed. His heel grinded into the opening of my slit and much to my surprise I was wet. Very wet. He continued to increase the pressure of His boot until I came from the pain and lay there panting. I am kind of thirsty now.

He's not done though, He presses the toe of His boot into my slick cunt, I hiss at the slight sting as my tight slit tries to accommodate Him. "Press down and grind or I will cunt kick you instead..." That was another thing I talked about never doing and then became curious but still shied away from. That was before I gave myself over to a slave though... For the sake of my anxiety I knew that in the most dire of cases I could still use a safe word but I had better have a good reason for pulling it. I had yet to use it.

My face blushes in shame, this is embarrassing. I whimper as I press down on the toe of the boot now coated my honey. It hurts. I've not been stretched that wide before. It doesn't help that the steel plug in my ass isn't small either, making my cunt tighter. I don't want to admit I'm getting aroused, that I'm getting wetter and my head space is slipping further and further from being mine, instead it's become His twisted little playground.

The burning stretch in my cunt begins to feel good as I start to grind on His boot. I hear Him chuckle and His camera snap on his phone. I hate pictures of me I don't take. I hate how I look but He thinks I look my most beautiful when I am being debased and dehumanized. It's morbidly romantic.

My body starts to shake and tremble now with the effort not to cum. I'm panting hard now, my body feels like it's on fire, like I am about to explode.

"Cum."

It was instantaneous. My body knows that command. The orgasm came in blinding waves, every nerve ending was firing off signals of pure ecstasy. My mind blanked as I lay there trembling. I hear the phone camera snap again and again. He has a little book of my pictures. I hate it. He knows. We had played a few twisted little games with it.. including Him fucking me while showing me the pictures. Emphasizing his favorite ones with extremely deep or hard thrusts. He remembers what happened in each one. Usually something I would have had reservations about but that was the good part of being a slave, He had told me. I would never have to worry about reservations ever again because I was simply obeying His command.

I gave a small whimper when He removed His boot from my greedy little cunt. It felt empty. My throat was burning now and my lips were dry.

"Get a drink of water."

I stared at Him for a moment as if I was trying to process His command through the post orgasm haze. He gave a nod of His head as if to say 'Don't make me say it again.'. With trembling arms I pushed myself to my knees and crawled over to the pretty pewter water dish, it had little pink gems on it with my name. I felt a blush creep into my cheeks as I lowered my body and head, tongue lapping the cool water that eased the parched burn in my throat. With eyes closed and relief almost instant I forgot that I was drinking from the bowl nor did I realize how much I had drunk.

I had to pee and He had not released me back to my human slave self. I shifted slightly trying to ignore it. He was watching me though, He had planned this. Slowly He got up walking across the wooden floor to the sliding glass door and pushed it open. The evening summer breeze blew in. Despite it being close to 9pm there was still light outside. I looked up at Him warily, my eyes pleading with Him not to do this...

"Come, outside. Bitches can use the bathroom inside. That's for people. " He was enjoying this but His tone was serious. I sat on my knees, palms against the floor with an angered expression turning my head to the side. I was not using the bathroom outside. "You're going to fuck your reward for being a good little puppy-cunt." I could feel His stare. It could be worse.. I would have to do something more than pee. I would take my blessings where I could get them.

With head lowered I crawled across the kitchen to where He stood with the door open. I stared hesitantly out the otherside when I felt His boot lightly tap my backside pushing against the plug and making me move onto the porch. I still had to go down a few stairs. There were five total. I made it down the first two before I thought *fuck it* and jumped, rolling when I hit the grass. Again He snaps pictures and I try to glare at Him but the grass feels good against my skin. There was something freeing about being outside naked. He stepped down the stairs, "Go..."

I know what he wants me to do.. I can't stand to squat like a person. I'm going to actually have to be closer to the ground like an actual bitch. I feel embarrassed. I don't want to. I can't look at Him. Hell, before I agreed to become a slave I didn't even go in the bathroom when He was in there, I would literally hold my pee until He left. Now I'm in the backyard crouched down like a female dog.

I hear the buckle of His pants coming undone, "You can pee like a good little bitch or I will piss on you out here instead of waiting until I believe you're comfortable." He's serious, I can see it, hear it and feel it. I feel the tears burn my eyes as I hang my head, I relax my muscles and bladder allowing my body to relieve itself in the grass as He puts His cock away.

To further the humiliation He actually comes up behind me and pats my cunt dry as if it were no different than cleaning up after a real dog. Tears are rolling down my hot cheeks right now. I go to climb the stairs when I feel His body press down on mine, pinning me in place with Him between my legs, one of them arched over His knee. I am fully exposed. My beautiful wolf tail, so soft and fluffy, is now pressed between my back and His chest.

He curls his head around to nuzzle into my neck, being an upset brat I turn my head as if to refuse Him. I'm not allowed to talk yet. He doesn't like bratty behavior. Rather unceremoniously He shoves two of his long, thick fingers into my sensitive cunt. Some may have seen this as a reward but not for me. I hate forced orgasms, I like being in control of my orgasms. A bratty puppy slave has no control. I cried out as my satin walls squeeze His fingers that begin to pump in and out of my tender channel. He rubs the plug each time through the thin tissue.

"Do we have a problem, puppycunt?" He growls in my ear. I love His growls. They're very primal, He's very good at them. He can feel how much I love it when His fingers become slick with honey and much easier to move. I didn't answer Him fast enough so He added a third finger. The stretch is intense but He's already worked my body up to the point it doesn't care. It just wants to be fucked. "I said, do we have a problem, cunt?" His free hand found my throat, cupping it and forcing me to look up, gasping as He assaulted my already abused cunt.

"N-No.." I managed to choke out, His grip tightened restricting my air flow more, I could barely breathe now, He hiked my bent leg up further, pushing His fingers deeper.

"No, what?" His teeth grazed my shoulder. He had naturally sharp canines and His bites always left bruises or drew blood. I liked both, I hated the initial bite of pain because it was so intense I came from it against my will.

I wasn't thinking clearly, "Yes Daddy!"

He paused for a moment, a sweet yet sinister chuckle fell from his lips as his warm breath tickled my ear, "Oh... sweetheart.. As much as I like that title" He pulls his fingers from my dripping sex. I groan a sigh of relief a moment too early as HIs palm connects with my wet cunt in a sharp slap. I jerk pressing more into His hand that is choking me, "That is not what I am right now... No... What?" He rolled my precious pearl around between his thumb and forefinger making me hump air because it felt so good/

"Master... No.. No Master..." I practically purred, willing to do practically anything to cum now. All I could think about was sex and pain, He could tell by the way I answered, the way I panted, the way I was practically trying to fuck the stair. He smirked deciding to test my obedience as He lifted His body off and over me to stand at the top of the stairs look down at me,

"Get in the grass. "

I obeyed without hesitation, turning around and crawling down the stairs to actually step into the grass rather than jumping.

He smirks in an amused and accomplished fashion, I was finally doing what He wanted, "Lay down on Your stomach facing away from the porch."

Again, I do as I am told laying on my stomach, the grass feeling cool and slightly wet with the evening dew. I'm actually in a pile of clover. I smile, closing my eyes as I don't hear anything for several minutes. I jump slightly as He pets my head, I didn't hear Him come down at all.

"Show me how bad you want it."

I immediately bring my knees up so that I am in a deep arch, breasts pressed against the ground, legs apart, ass in the air, the tail falling down my spine. My cunt is slick with honey, slightly puffy and swollen.

He moves behind me and I close my eyes gently biting the tip of my thumb. My eyes shoot open as I feel the warmth breath of His mouth in front of my cunt. I rarely let Him do this to me when I was just a submissive. It made me feel so vulnerable. I hated oral as much as I loved it. I loved giving it, felt empowered by that but receiving it.. It was just like forced orgasms. I also became insanely wet just from the thought of it. I wasn't prepared for His tongue to caress my pearl or dip into my honey pot.

My nails dig into the cool dirt as His large hands grasp either ass cheek squeezing them and digging His nails in every so often. One hand would leave my ass only to push on the plug while He practically made out with my poor cunt. He lapped up the honey that flowed. He always said I tasted sweet.

I had a few brief moments to catch my breath when I felt His mouth pull away. It was replaced by the very hot, very hard cock. He was bigger than anyone I had ever been with, which hadn't been but a couple. Eagerly I started to push back on Him practically mewling in ecstasy as He slowly forced my tight channel to stretch for Him. Sometimes if He thrusted too hard He could quite literally steal my breath away. It made angry sex and punishment sex more because it really did hurt.

"That's my girl... fuck your greedy little cunt on my cock..." His voice is deep and warm, totally in control. His hands gripped my hips digging in enough that I knew there was going to be bruising but I didn't care, I struggled not to scream as He pulled me back harder with each bounce. He fucked me harder than anyone I had ever been with. Whenever He was done with me, I knew I belonged to Him. No one could give me the pleasure, the pain, the passion like He did.

His body leans up and over mine as He holds me in place pounding away, battering my cervix with this position. The pain was exquisite, I could feel another orgasm fast approaching. His voice broke through the silence, "If you cum before I do, little wolf, I will make you cum until I say to stop..." He leaned over more, grinding his cock deep into my tight cunt, threatening to pierce my cervix, "And then I'll breed you like the pretty little wolf you are..."

The chances of me getting pregnant weren't easy, we both knew that but the threat alone always made me feel horny and submissive at the same time. Not to mention I took other more natural forms of birth control. Still, anything could happen and if He set his mind on it, it would happen. The idea of bearing my Master's pups always made me feel special, honored even.

His thrusts grew so hard that my legs couldn't remain up, I fell flat but He didn't miss a beat. He straddled my legs, closing them and pulling my cheeks apart with His hands as he watched himself slide in and out of me. I'm on the brink of losing it. I never last long when it comes to double penetration. The harder that I fought cumming, the harder and faster He fucked me until I squirted on myself. I struggle with that still. Sometimes such things would give me panic attacks because of past trauma but He already knew this.

He laid his body on top of mine, propping my head up on his as wrapped his hand around shoulder, whispering and growling in my ear, "Such a good slut puppy..." You take a few deliberately slow deep thrusts, pulling out to the tip and pushing back inch by inch, "I believe you deserve a reward, my little wolf..."

He reached between us slowly pulling my tail out making me gasp, my voice quivering, eyes teared up. Now my ass felt empty and my cunt did as well when His cock slid free. I was only empty a moment before a long smooth toy was pushed inside my needy little cunt. I was disappointed that it was so much smaller than my Master but I was in for a surprise as He began to inflate it. I had never felt this before and suddenly much of the past couple of hours began to make sense. He inflated it slightly bigger than himself making sure that it 'locks' right behind my pelvic bone, He found a way to knot me...

Still keeping the one arm around my throat He pressed the crown of His cock against my rose. I am a butt slut, I am happiest when I have something there. Preferably His cock but that was before an equally large toy was shoved in my cunt making my ass even tighter. Thanks to the plug earlier and all of my honey from being tormented and fucked, He had more than enough lube as He began to press, forcing my tight ass open for Him. I felt like I had lost it at this point.

My brain went all fuzzy again, I made small movements that He knew right away meant I was impatient. "Say it, little wolf... Beg me to fuck your little ass until it's full of my cum..." The growl, the growl gets me every time. With the way my body was pinned I couldn't push and impale myself. I was at His mercy.

"Please.. Master..." I whimper as He tightens the grip on my throat, I'm a little light head, "I need You.. I need You to fuck my ass until You cum Master.. Please... Please fill me with Your cum.." I felt my cunt gush.

"Good girl..." was all I heard before a white hot pain lace pleasure pierced my ass as He split me open going to the hilt. He did not wait for me to adjust, I couldn't breathe. I heard a click and the inflated cock inside of me began to vibrate at a high speed, something pressed against my clit doing the same. I want to scream and I can't. It's not because we have neighbors on the other side of the woods but because He cut my air supply to almost nothing as he pounded deep into me. His nails broke the skin on my hip and my shoulder. I was cumming and it wouldn't stop. Wave after wave, one after another, I couldn't buck or do anything.

I knew He was close when HIs thrusts became erratic, I swear He swelled inside of me seconds before I felt Him bite the side of my neck. I don't think He had ever bitten me that hard as He coated my insides in His scalding cum. I tried to squirm needing air but He bit down harder giving several more thrusts.

My body would start to go limp as things at the corner of my vision started to disappear. Ever so slowly He began to release the pressure on my throat so that I would recover air without sending myself into a panic attack .These intense moments were always handled with extreme care. He held the bite until he could intertwine both of his hands with mind in the clover.

I didn't think I could cum anymore. I knew I couldn't. I was barely awake. Still He moved, taking the slowly deep, almost lazy thrusts into my poor ass, "One more baby..." He whispered, His voice gentler now as He let go of one hand long enough to gently remove my ears signaling my puppy time had come to an end, I could simply be His slave again. With His hand entwining in mine again His thrusts grew a little faster, "Cum for me one more time, baby..."

This was one of the ways He gave her after care, easing her body back from one mind set to the other.

"I... I ... I can't cum... any.. more... Daddy..." I moaned even though I was trying to push back on him. He nudged himself between my legs now allowing me to push back on him,

"I believe you can, my little wolf... Submit to me, my pretty primal cunt..."

I don't remember ever wanting to please Him more than I did in that moment. I tighten around his cock as hard as I can, moaning with Him. Keeping myself squeezed I begin to bounce back and pull forward in time with His thrusts. His moans are delicious. I love it when the curses escape his lips, "Just like... that.. pretty girl... " He groans in ecstasy as my greedy little ass devours His cock.

"I'm cumming!" I managed to gasp right as the final wave of pleasure and pain pushed me off the edge. This time He's in position to bite the back of my neck holding me in place as he forces me to ride through the orgasm as He cums harder than the first time filling me with even more cum. I feel it so deep inside me.

My body goes limp as everything around me goes quiet. It's dark now, the moon is shining high above us. I don't remember when we came in, only that He took His time cleaning me up before laying me down to rest in his arms.

"I am so proud of you, little wolf..."

Luna_Haze
Luna_Haze
31 Followers
12