Dark Desires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned in and whispered " Tell me how badly you want to cum right now."

I moaned, " fuck you."

Derek replied, " I'm not going to fuck you right now, but I will soon, so thank you for offering."

I rolled my eyes at his sarcastic comment.

Derek reached down and took his penis in his hand and told me to look down. He didn't have to ask twice, I needed to know what was going on down there. He took his penis and he bent at his knees so that he could get it lower. He quickly moved it up and it made a loud slapping noise as the side of it smacked into my pussy. My body shook and tensed up at the unexpected blow. By the time my body relaxed, he smacked my pussy again. This time harder. Well my body was tensed up for the second time, he reached up with his free hand and pinched my nipple. The sudden pain drove me right to the end of orgasm. I was so close. But I think Derek noticed this. He let his penis go and with an open hand he slapped my pussy. A weird cocktail of pain and pleasure shot through my body. But there was just enough pain to pull me away from my pending orgasm. And with that, Derek stepped away from me, and any chance of me reaching my orgasm had faded.

Derek was not going for long, and he returned with what appeared to be an IV bag attached to a long tube with a long skinny piece of plastic on the other end. Derek commanded, " face the wall, and put your hands flat against the wall. Bend over at the waist and do not move."

I was terrified but I did as instructed. I had an idea of what was about to happen. I was now fully exposed to Derek. I felt even more vulnerable than before. He could do whatever he wanted. But let's be honest, I didn't need to bend over for him to be able to do whatever he wanted to do to me.

Derek applied the jelly that came with the kit to the long small plastic end. And without warning forced the probe into my asshole. It hurt a little bit, but it was fairly small, so no damage was done. 5 minutes had passed while I felt an entire bag of fluid empty into my ass. When the back was empty, I had a horrible feeling that I was about to explode. Everything that had just went into me. Derek removed the probe, and my worst nightmare came true. I was now standing in the middle of a shower stall bent over, leaning against a wall, with what felt like a gallon of fluid shooting out of my ass. I looked between my legs and saw a puddle of yellowish brownish fluid being washed down the drain. I didn't even feel it, or notice, but I was peeing at the same time and Niagara falls was coming out of my ass. While I was doing this, I noticed that Derek was hanging yet another bag. He repeated the whole process again, only this time when I was pushing everything out of me again, the fluid was clear. I guess this meant that my ass was completely empty. But I had a feeling that something may be filling my ass back up very soon. I was terrified.

I dried off with a towel that was just outside the shower. As soon as I was dried off, Derek pointed at the gyno chair, gesturing for me to sit there. I took a seat and Derek said, " legs in the stirrups and arms on the armrests". I did as instructed. Derek and Dr. Madison went to work strapping me down. I was terrified. Last time I was only restrained by my hands and feet. This time I had straps around my feet and ankles, my shins, thighs, waist, wrists and forearms. I could not move my arms at all, my back was secured to the chair so I couldn't lift my chest in any way. All I could do was slightly gyrate my hips, but I couldn't lift them off. The chair. In my legs were strapped down to where I couldn't close my legs in the slightest. I had been in one of these chairs many times before, but never completely naked, never this exposed.

After being silent for what seemed like forever, Dr. Madison spoke up.

" We will now be taking some internal measurements. The tests are designed to find your current limits. This will tell us what areas you will need additional help with. I wouldn't give you my speech about cooperation, but this time I don't think you have much of a choice, being strapped down and all. And you've already tried to resist taking those pills, and you found out first hand that we can control your mouth if we need to as well. So if you just cooperate, we won't have to take extreme measures to get your compliance."

I nodded my head, yes.

Dr. Madison replied, " if you agree, the appropriate response would be, ' Yes mistress' ".

I responded quickly, " Yes mistress."

" That's a good whore. I think you are finally learning. That is a smart choice, and it will make your stay here way easier."

Dr. Madison then retrieved several items from the drawers and cabinets and placed them on the counter next to the chair. I didn't know what everything was, but at least half of the items were shaped like dildos. Some of them looked really small, while others were impossibly huge. Dr. Madison wasted no time in getting started. She pulled out a clipboard and clicked her pen, and gesture to Derek with a nod to begin the tests. Derek first grabbed a small dildo. It couldn't have been any more than five or six inches long and not that wide. Honestly, it kind of looks like my husband's size.

Derek placed the head of the dildo up to my mouth. And I slowly open my mouth too. Allow him to slide the dildo into my mouth. He pushed the first couple of inches in rather quickly, but then slowed down and slowly inserted the small dildo until it hit the back of my throat. He held the dildo right there for a second before pushing harder. My gag reflex took over and I mumbled in protest around the dildo. Derek immediately went through the dildo and turned to Dr. Madison.

" 5 inches" Derek, retrieved a metal object that was short but it got wider, and then tapered off. I think I know what that is. Mark had always tried to get me to try one. It was a butt plug. I shook my head when Derek put the plug up to my mouth. But he looked at me with a very stern look. I knew that look. It was his way of warning me not to push it. I opened my mouth and Derek inserted the butt plug into my mouth and moved it around. It was only in my mouth for a few seconds before he pulled it out. I immediately felt Derek pulling my ass cheeks apart as he lined up the butt plug with my asshole. I had only let Mark put his penis in my ass one time, and it took a lot of alcohol to get me to agree to it. I clenched my ass and Derek must have noticed.

" Allow me to make this easier for you by sharing a couple tips. Do not clench, you will only make it worse on yourself. The trick to anal is to try to push the object out with your muscles. This will actually relax your ass and allow you to take objects and cocks much easier. This is a small plug, so it should not be an issue."

Derek began to push the butt plug firmly against my asshole. It was just instinct to clench my asshole. Derek felt my resistance, and said, "relax and push." I did my best to obey his command. I took a deep breath, and tried pushing out like I was trying to go to the bathroom. I was afraid that I was going to shit everywhere. Derek reached for a tube and squirted something cold onto the plug, I could feel it touching my asshole and some of it ran down the middle of my ass cheeks. My asshole finally started to relax enough and the plug broke through the entrance to my asshole. I let out a deep breath, squinted my eyes in pain, and said, " please stop! Please! It's too much!"

Derek held off on pushing further, and removed the pressure slightly. " My dear slut, this is one of the smallest plugs that we have, I promise you will be accommodating much larger things in your ass than this. And it will be sooner than you think." Derek said.

I didn't know what to think anymore. But if I had no choice, I might as well give it another shot. Took a deep breath in and exhaled as I pushed again. This time, Derek pushed even harder. The plug began to stretch my asshole wider than it has ever been stretched. All I could feel was the burning pain in and around my asshole. I moaned in pain. There was no pleasure. Derek pulled the plug back out, almost to the point where the butt plug was out of my ass. But all he did was add a few more drops of lube, and in a very stern voice said "push again" I took another deep breath and pushed again. Derek could see my face contort and he felt the resistance from my asshole once again diminish. Derek pushed on the butt plug harder than he had the two previous times. Butt plug stretched my asshole again and I let out a painful moan. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, I felt the plug going deeper inside me, and the pain in my asshole started going away as it closed around the smaller end of the plug. The plug was now firmly secured in my ass.

" That's a good slut. You will like this next part.", Derek said with a smile on his face.

Derek reached down to the end of the plug that was still sticking out of my asshole and I heard a click and all of a sudden the entire plug in my ass started vibrating. It startled me and I opened my mouth and started breathing heavier. My body was betraying me again. The pain that I previously felt in my asshole began to wash away. It was replaced once again with sexual arousal. I could feel just how full my ass was from the plug. And the vibrations, I could tell, was making my pussy wet again.

" Please make it stop, I don't like this! I don't like any of this!"

As I closed my eyes trying to block out everything that was happening, and take my mind elsewhere, I felt fingers run past my opening. Before I could open my eyes and realize what was going on, my mouth opened and I let out a soft moan. Derek took advantage of my open mouth and inserted two fingers into my mouth. He leaned in closer, and said, " it seems like your pussy is telling a different story."

For the first time in my life I was tasting my own pussy juices. Between the vibrations in my ass, and Derek rubbing my pussy, even if only for a second, followed by the way he was forcing his fingers into my mouth that were coated with my juices, I could feel an orgasm approaching. Derek sensed this and reached out for one of my nipples and gave it a squeeze followed by a painful pinch. He already knew how to push my buttons. And I had only met him less than an hour ago. My breathing became even more shallow, and a couple more low moans escaped my lips. Derek again noticed how close I was to having an orgasm, and he released my nipple, and reached down to my ass and turned off the vibrating butt plug. I was so disappointed. I was so horny, and I just needed to cum. But I didn't want to show either one of them how bad I wanted it.

I was still recovering and coming down off of that mountain, when I noticed Derek reaching for the same dildo that had already been at the back of my throat. I then felt Derek start to pull the plug out of my ass. I remembered to push this time. My ass relaxed and the plug started coming out. Although before it was out of my ass, of course it had to stretch me wide open again around the largest part of the plug. I noticed that there was hardly any pain this time. Only pleasure, as I let out yet another moan. Almost immediately after the plug was out of my ass, Derek was putting lube on the dildo and placed the tip of it at the entrance to my ass. He pushed the dildo in, as I was pushing out and trying my best to relax. I could feel every inch as the dildo went deeper and deeper. Then Derek pulled the dildo all the way back out and started over. He did this a handful of times, until my ass could easily accommodate the dildo. I could feel how wet my pussy was, and I'm sure Derek has noticed by now. Just as I was beginning to enjoy myself, Derek moved the dildo deeper into my ass until I could feel the tip of the dildo pushing against my insides. I groaned in pain and my eyes squinted shut. Derek noticed and immediately withdrew the dildo completely. Turning to Dr. Madison, he said, "5 1/2 inches" Dr. Madison proceeded to record the measurement on her clipboard, while I was left to catch my breath.

"Now for the final measurement", said Dr. Madison.

Derek pulled a longer dildo from the counter. This one was thicker than the last, and I'm guessing around 7 inches long. One thing I knew, it was certainly bigger than my husband. Another difference was that this dildo was brown. Derek started putting lube on the larger dildo. And placed the tip at the entrance of my pussy, and began moving the head along my entrance all the way up past my clit. He repeated this motion, until my breathing was heavier again. He then began to press the head into my pussy, dad was beginning to disappear between my lips, but it had not yet fully entered me.

Dr. Madison said " give her another pill."

Derek responded, "Are you sure? That is more than we have given anyone in this amount of time."

"If she is going to start phase 2 right now, she will need it. Just make sure she drinks plenty of water with it. Oh, and you might as well give her the first dose of her new birth control."

Dr. Madison handed Derek another two pills along with a glass of water. I could Tell that the other pills were still having a fairly strong effect on me. I was still very sensitive, and extremely horny. I didn't want to find out what a third pill would do to my system and my body. But there is one thing that I know, the choice to take another pill was not up to me. And by the sounds of it, that choice has already been made for me.

Derek was still holding the black dildo up to my pussy when he held the pill above my mouth. The truth was, as much as I hated to admit it, I loved the way the pills made me feel. I willingly opened my mouth to accept the pill. Dr. Madison was standing at my side and held up the glass of water to my lips.

Dr. Madison commanded, "Drink the whole glass, you are going to need it for phase 2. And with these pills, we can't have you getting dehydrated." I did as instructed and chugged the entire glass.

Derek leaned in again while increasing the speed and pressure of the head of the larger dildo moving up and down my pussy, and said " Tell me what you want."

He knew exactly what I wanted, and what I needed. But he wanted to hear me say it.

With my last bit of resistance and will, I spoke up and said, " I want my husband back! You monsters! Please just let me go! We will pay you back for everything, we will pay you whatever you want! Just let us go!"

Both Dr. Madison and Derek smiled and laughed at my pleas to be released.

" Silly little slut, we all know you and your cuck are broke! Now stop pretending that you aren't enjoying yourself, and tell us what you want right now."

I hated how they were speaking to me and laughing at me. My body took over again, as Derek was now focusing the dildo on my clit, there was now rock hard and sticking out from under its hiding spot. My breathing got heavier again and I began to sigh, and moan. Derek stopped rubbing my clit and held the dildo at my entrance again, pressing even more firmly than he had before.

" Now slut! Tell us what you want!" Said Derek.

I looked him in the eyes and in the middle of a longer moan, I said, " I want to cum!"

Derek: "I don't believe you. You might have to beg me for your release."

Beth: "Please! Please! Please let me cum! I need to cum!"

Derek pressed the dildo harder, and it finally broke through the barrier and the head entered my pussy. But he kept the dildo right there, not moving it whatsoever. My hips began to move up and down in an effort to take more of the dildo into my pussy so that I could cum.

Derek: "Since you say that you still want your cuck so bad, I have an offer for you."

Oh my gosh will he ever shut up and let me cum? This was torture!

Derek: "You can cum one of two ways. The first, is that I will let your cuck come in and fuck you with this big black cock himself. Just so he can see what a complete slut you are already becoming. Or you can choose the second. Which is that you tell me how your cuck's small penis will never satisfy you the way that a larger black cock can. And that he is no longer worthy of his inferior penis being inside this pussy. So what will it be? Cum on this black cock in front of your cuck while he fucks you with it? Or admit that your cucks penis is no longer enough to satisfy your needs, and you need big black cocks? The choice is yours."

Derek continued to hold the dildo in place with just the head of the black cock in my pussy. I hated the fact that Derek could see me cum on this black cock, and the fact that he would be fucking me with it. It would be better if my husband was the one controlling the dildo. But If I admitted that white cocks weren't enough and I desired black cocks, my husband would not have to hear it. That sounded like the option with fewer repercussions.

"I choose the second one."

"Ok then, let's hear it my little slut."

Derek pulled the dildo back out of my pussy and held it right up against my entrance. Hy hips involuntarily moved forward and up to try and get the black cock back inside me.

"You chose, now let's get on with it. Tell me what you want." Derek warned.

Beth: "I want to cum. Please just let me cum"

Derek: "Since you can't seem to find the words, allow me to help you out"

Derek shoved just the head of the dildo back in my pussy. I gasped, and then moaned, while still trying to move my hips and reach orgasm.

Derek: "What is inside your cunt?"

Beth: "A dildo."

Another moan escaped my mouth. I think I'm starting to feel that 3rd pill kick in. I was getting even more sensitive and horny than before.

Derek: How big is the dildo?

Beth: It's big.

Derek: How big exactly?

Beth: I don't know, like 5 inches?

Derek laughed a little.

Derek: I think we all know it's bigger than that. I'd guess about 8 inches. Now remind me, is that bigger than your cuck's penis?

I knew what he was doing. He was trying to humiliate me, and my husband.

Derek slowly shoved another inch of the dildo into my pussy. I let out another moan as my mouth remained open.

Beth: Yes, yes, it is bigger than his.

Derek: That's what I thought. And what color is the cock that I have in your cunt?

Beth: Black. The dildo is black! Please let me cum!

Derek: Almost there my little slut. Just a couple more questions. Are you still satisfied with your cuck's little 4 1/2" penis?

How the fuck did he know how big Mark was?

Derek pushed another inch into my pussy. I could hear how wet my pussy was.

Derek: I'd say you have about 4 1/2" inside of your cunt right now. You can just say the words and I can give you more. Is this enough cock for you?

Derek pulled the dildo all the way out of my pussy and put it back to the same depth it was at before. I let out another deep moan

Beth: No, I need more! Please give me more!

Derek: So you are saying that your cuck's small white penis is not enough and you need more?

Beth: YES, damn it! His small white penis is inferior to black cocks! I want more than what he can give me! There! I said it! Now can I cum? Can you finally fuck my pussy with that big black cooooooooock.....

Derek shoved the black dildo in my pussy as far as my cervix would allow. I felt the head slam into the door to my womb. I'd say he probably got about 6 or 7 inches worth of cock inside me. My mouth opened wide and I could no longer speak. All I could do was moan.

Derek: Is my slut ready to cum?

Beth: Yes! Please! Fuck me! Fuck me with that big black cock! I'm so close!

Derek: As you wish, slut.

Derek pulled the dildo all the way out to where just the tip of the head was barely inside me, and slammed it back in till it hit my cervix again.

"Please don't stop! Please! I'm going to cum."

Derek quickly said, "No! You don't get to decide when you cum. Beg me for permission to cum."