Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers

Remembering the other day, she took his cock lightly in her hand admiring that soft yet hard feeling. It made her moisture increase exponentially. She reached her tongue out taking a swipe from where her hand held his base all the way to the tip and then dipped it into his slit, gathering the drop of precum waiting for her there.

"Oh...that's nice." His sigh gave her confidence as she moved around him licking that same full stripe with her flat tongue from every angle she could reach. With a few more sighs from Kerry, she decided she was very curious to know what he would do if she took his head into her lips.

"Uh...yes..." Kerry's eyes were closed as his head leaned back as Lizzie focused on his head sucking on it like an ice cream cone and enjoying the sensation of having this most sensitive part of him in her mouth. Her curiosity got the better of her soon, and she turned her hand pushing him downward to a better angle. A glance up to his face showed her his interest in seeing what she was doing.

With a quick smile, she took his cock into her mouth completely, burying her lips against her hand and his head in the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck." His forced whisper meant that she was doing this well after all. She pulled him out taking a swipe of her tongue around his head only to bury him once more. This was incredibly intense. The feel of his cock filling her mouth made her pussy water. So, she kept repeating her motion over and over getting more and more into the feeling.

"God...that's...oh...shit Z." His words came out broken with moans and noises in between. Lizzie pulled him out and stroked him using her saliva as lubrication.

"Am I doing okay?" She rasped the words out through heavy breathing.

"Uh-huh...oh fuck." He could only muster a few words as she buried his cock in her mouth once again. This time she tried stroking him a little while not taking him as deeply into her. He seemed to like that more as his hands came up to her head gently holding her in place. She hummed in excitement against him and felt his fingers grip onto her skull around her bun.

"Z...you...you have to...you have to stop...I'm... don't want to cum in your mouth...oh God." Kerry moaned out, unable to think coherently any longer as he felt his release approaching.

"No, I wanna taste it." She broke from her enjoyment to grunt a few words before resuming her bobbing on his cock. She was going quickly now, sucking only lightly with each time his head reached her lips. Her hand worked over him at his base.

"Uh...uh...uh...oh fuck...fuck...fuck..." Kerry's abs clenched as she tasted the salty liquid in her mouth from the day before. She swallowed it down as she felt more and more pump out of him. Kerry's cock pulsed in her hand as he came into her mouth. When he released his grip on her head, she pulled her mouth off swallowing the last bits before taking another lick up his cock. He shivered with the feeling.

"So, I did okay?" She smiled at him. Kerry grabbed her face pulling her to him to kiss her. He was greedy in his kisses taking whatever part of his load that was left in her mouth.

"Your turn." He pulled her shorts down to her knees. She lifted one knee at a time so he could take them completely off and throw them across the room.

"Come here." His hands grabbed her hips pulling her towards his face as he slid down the bed. She planted herself with a knee on each side of his chest, and he slid further putting his face directly beneath her dripping core. He pulled her hips harder, forcing her body onto his waiting mouth.

This was new and as much as she wanted to feel awkward his tongue dancing around her entire pussy made her gasp and reach forward to grab handfuls of pillow. His hands held her hips firmly as his tongue learned her body inside and out.

"Oh Kerry...uh..." She rubbed her clit against his lips and the scruff on his upper lip as he lapped at the wetness coming from her hole. He grunted against her as his hands tightened. Looking down she saw the excitement in his eyes.

When he shifted to her clit, her head went backward as a deep guttural moan escaped her. His focus there had her panting and moaning louder and louder.

"OH...OH...OH KERRY YESSSSS...YESSSS...YESSS!" She screamed out burying one hand in his hair as she grabbed his pillow holding herself up by it at the same time.

He paused only briefly, but never let go of his steel grip on her hips. He was enjoying how her pussy throbbed against his tongue and mouth. The sweet taste filled all of his senses. Looking up at her, he saw nothing but appreciation in her bright green eyes. It made it all the more enticing to dive back into his endeavor, which he did once more. His focus on her clit had her moaning against him again in only a few minutes. He situated her hips up a little bit off of his face so that he could insert two of fingers inside of her body. She groaned as he did it making him want to see her cum again even more.

Lizzie's mind was blank as she stared into Kerry's eyes, he had such intensity behind his gaze. Her body quivered around him as his fingers found her g-spot. He grabbed her ass cheek now firmly as he worked every part of her body. His fingers moving inside of her expertly with no end in sight to the way he was bringing her pleasure. The rougher he got with his hand and tongue the more it drove her towards another orgasm.

"Oh...I'm...I'm...FUCK! KERRY!!SHIT!!" Lizzie screamed feeling her pussy gush fluid suddenly over Kerry's mouth. With each spurt feeling a pulse of pleasure cutting her to the core as she fell forward both hands seizing the pillow in front of her.

When her body subsided, she shuddered above Kerry, lost in a sea and not a single coherent thought in her mind. Kerry slid up enough to allow her to see his entire face. His chin and chest shone and glistened as he smiled. Seeing the look of shock on her face, his hands both went to her hips.

"Hey, are you alright? Come down here and sit on my stomach." He had concern in his voice.

Lizzie lowered her hips slightly sitting backward as Kerry moved up on the bed. She felt her now soaked pussy settle onto his stomach.

"Um...I'm sorry I don't really know what happened. I didn't mean to..." She searched his face for some understanding.

"Whoa, whoa, come here." His hands pulled her down to cradle her on his chest. "Lizzie you squirted, it's normal...and hot...kind of a compliment actually. Never, ever apologize for that." Kerry was so nurturing right then holding her against his chest so she could hear his strong heartbeat beneath her.

"What? I didn't know I could do that. Are you okay?" She moved her face to look up at him.

"Okay? I'm flattered. You alright though? You're shaking." It was true her body shivered against him. She hadn't known that it could get even better, but here she was trying to calm her every reaction.

"I think I'm phenomenal." She sighed nuzzling into Kerry's neck and loving the feeling of his arms engulfing her.

BOOM...BOOM...BOOM...A loud pounding rang out from the door breaking their moment of bliss.

"Kerry, are you guys done so we can go get this guy? It's already 9:00 and we haven't even eaten breakfast." Jeff's voice beckoned.

"Hold your horses, I'll be out in a minute." Kerry hollered back.

They got up pulling themselves together. Lizzie putting her shorts back on and Kerry throwing on some mesh shorts and a t-shirt in an effort to get ready quickly.

"Oh, Kerry, I'm sorry I messed up your sheets." Lizzie stood looking at him with a guilty face pointing at his bed and the large wet spot with an obvious cut out for Kerry's body.

"All good. It'll dry by the time I'm back, besides it'll smell amazing in here by then." He smiled kissing her. They made their way out of the room - Kerry heading to the kitchen and Lizzie heading to her room to get a robe.

****************************

"I can't believe you, I called dibs." Jeff said to Kerry in frustration as he entered the kitchen.

"Can't believe what?" Kerry tried to play stupid.

"I heard her scream through the wall man, don't try to play stupid. I'm...I'm...Fuck. Kerry. Shiiiit!" Jeff's voice went up to a high pitch as he poked fun at his partner.

"Well, if you heard her scream, then you know I have dibs now. Besides, I'm the one with the puddle on my sheets and if you come closer you can smell my face and find out why." Kerry stuck his tongue out.

"Man, I called dibs...that should be a puddle on my sheets." Jeff whined.

"Are you kidding me, where are we in high school? Nobody has dibs. You are both wonderful and honestly I fully intend to keep fucking you both...so really I have dibs." Lizzie smiled and reached over grabbing a bowl to pour herself some cereal. Both guys just stared at her with her shit eating grin across her face.

"At least I was the first guy to make you orgasm." Jeff tried to flout his superiority.

"Yeah, but Kerry made me squirt this morning and it was awesome. I mean who knew I could even do that." She could join in the locker room talk if they could.

"Really? That's fucking hot." Jeff's brows rose as he got that cute glossed over look in his eyes - the one he always got when his mind strayed to a naughty thought in the middle of a conversation.

"It was fucking hot." Kerry smiled at her.

"Pass the milk." She smiled at Jeff. Jeff licked his lips passing it over.

"First guy to go down on you." Jeff tried again to push himself to the top.

"First hand job." Kerry chimed in.

"Oh, Jesus, guys are you kidding?" She blushed hearing them trade one ups over their sexual conquests with her. "I'm in the room guys."

"I made her multi-orgasmic." Jeff tried again.

"First blowjob." Kerry stood up saying it as he passed by Jeff to put his bowl in the sink.

"Are you kidding me? He got that one? I wanted that one." Jeff sounded frustrated beyond compare.

"I'm going for a shower again - seems I'm a little too messy to go out in public." Kerry strolled out.

"That one should have been mine." Jeff looked at her pointing sternly.

"Raincheck until you get back?" She smiled taking another bite of her frosted flakes.

"Ugh, you..." Jeff shook his head, putting his own bowl in the sink and heading for his room.

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers
12