Dark Elf Three Lashes' Guild Ch. 02

Story Info
Human boy's memoirs in her Mistress', the Dark Elf's Service.
5.2k words
4.63
7.9k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Daily Life with my Dark Elf Mistress.

The morning in my Mistress' house warms my body as I stir, and gently leave the bed which I share with a slave woman, who sleeps like me. Alicia is naked like me, with only a collar on her neck as a sign. She stirs as well, but keeps sleeping quietly. Since she is a human woman, my mistress goes softer on her, as they do most of the other duties. Even so, I kiss her soft, ruddy cheek and squeeze one of her breasts in affection, to which she responds with a smile and closed eyes.

Plowing her plush body had worn me out after working all day, and I am forbidden to refuse sex to women in the monstergirl empire, human, or monster. We had cuddled and had gentle sex with my human bedmate, since as slaves, we share the same room and bed, our cell bars automatically locked during the night in the basement. Mistress Pra'da, the dark elf fashionista had a large mansion with many empty cells in the basement, having made clear that she would buy and capture more humans to serve her in time.

As the day dawns, the cells are unlocked, so I pushed the bars to go tend to my mistress upstairs. She has cells for every sort of captive.

Some are quite small, some just tiny cages with neck holes to feed the prisoners, and a few coffins with dildoes fixed around the crotch part for a potential vampire girl.

I keep going, my erection growing in the anticipation of what the dark elf thinks. Some cells have milking stalls and fluffy hay beds reserved for Holstauri, cow girls bred for milk. I do not doubt she'll buy or simply kidnap a few from the streets. Poor things are naive and kind.

One cell is a pressurized tank for slime...or mermaids.

After all, what self-respecting dark elf doesn't have a bondage dungeon to tame angry female human warriors? I shuddered at the whipping post with steel cuffs at the entrance, and many empty wooden poles, and restraint holes in with ropes and wicked looking restraints and wanted signs with pictures of human women in armor, and a small tattoo desk for marking new slaves as property, complete with a permanent branding set with delicate letters.

Naked, I stretch my limbs, and gently enter my mistress' room and observe her. A decadent, silken bed and lewd toys, books and tools spread everywhere, a lewd, sleeping dark elf squirms in her silken blankets and purrs with joy, munching on, very likely, potatoes in her dreams.

She is not much taller than me, though she dresses like it. One could confuse her as a 20-something bratty girl with dark skin, except that her facial features are more pointy, with delicate, beautiful feet, a bubble butt and breasts with constantly erect nipples. She let her hair grow in a wild fashion, shaving one side and growing a long braid from the other.

Her face has a big smile plastered over it, and she stirs when I touch her pretty feet, eyes opening lazily.

I'm Anon, and I am doing my daily duties, which starts gently waking my mistress with soft kisses along her pretty feet, her ankles, legs, and then upwards, to her mound of Venus, which has a sweet smelling, pink slit topped with tuft of white hair on a dark-brown body that is beautiful beyond compare to a human.

She lazily opens her eyes with a bright smile, caressing my hair which was let out after I was an adventurer.

"Good morning, boy..." She purrs, lips of dark purple revealing ivory white teeth as she presses my lips on her slit and prompts me to lick, clasping her thighs around my neck: I may only be released when she likes me. My erection is painfully hard, as I am not given clothes to sleep in, cuddling with her other human slave, Alicia, an older woman in her collar, who warms my body and occasionally cuddles like a big sister, except when she rides me at night when bored or horny, crushing my pelvis under her strong, toned body from her time as a paladin. Her body is harder than Pra'da's own, with a larger ass that is harder to squeeze.

Today, I service Pra'da to wake her up and give her a morning shot.

Of essence.

I am a monster girl's plaything, caught and given to a dark elf for a price.

Pra'da, my mistress and owner, is a dark elf. She is the most flamboyant chocolate-skinned Dark Elf you'll see, and a complete monster girl in every way. I feed her my essence, day by day, as she uses me little more than a toy or a furniture, a servant when she wishes it to be.

My duties are to rouse her to wakefulness, and with my painful erection, give her her morning sex. I keep licking and kissing her pussy as I hear moans above me, indicating she enjoys it deeply. She caresses my head and lifts one of my arms, kissing my palm as I perform cunnilingus on her.

My tongue separates her pink slit, and I taste her warm, wet pussy which tastes like peach, with just a tang of saltiness. A kiss on her pink pleasure buzzer makes her gasp and shudder, her head looking down with a big grin.

"My my, Anon. You are learning quite well..." She gasps, smiling at me with loving eyes. "I knew I picked a bargain at the Slaver's guild..."

"I..." I mumbled when she pushed my mouth to her pussy to silence.

"Ssh..." She snaps her fingers, indicating she needs me to please her rather than talk.

Pra'da is a dark elf, she loves humans in her own way, but we are just playthings to her. Slaves to till their fields, nannies to their elfling babies, assistants to their libraries, assistants to their craftswomen, and their porters, cleaners...

Sex slaves too, concubines for dark elf girls who fancy women. But not equals. At least for now, until times change.

I shut up and please her, licking her to arousal until she starts gasping for air, and with a harsh pull, I am pulled for a kiss, her blushing face filling my eyes.

Dark Elves kiss their slaves rarely on their lips as a sign of affection, much less in public. But Pra'da does, sometimes even when asked. She treats us well, with good food and love. Of course, We sometimes earn smacks and spankings for mistakes. It was our fault, I dropped a plate once and was strung on her rack, my soles beaten twenty times as I whimpered.

Alicia was also paddled when she was late yesterday. Pra'da had brusquely tied her hands and produced a wooden paddle, striking her white buttocks rapidly, ten times.

In public, as Alicia whimpered, her white ass reddening with each blow, her pussy dripping from shame and arousal.

She had ignored one call to run to her side, and was punished for it.

Alicia was more embarrassed than hurt, and had bit her lips, and scampered home to clean the house, running nude with her breasts dangling as passersby giggled.

So back to our morning exercise.

We are busy kissing with loud smacks and making out as she adjusts her hips with mine, so I can enter her beautiful womanhood.

I give my hips a gentle thrust, and my penis feels her warm interior, her velvety canal covering my manhood. Her eyes close, gasping loudly every time my thrust is buried to the hilt.

I must be careful. Very careful not to hurt her, or I learn slaps, bites, scratches. Even if I don't, I still earn them anyway. She becomes a real viper when I go fast and fuck her to orgasm, kissing and biting my ears, cheeks, neck and scratching my back.

I kiss her and thrust faster, earning a small scratch on my shoulderblades, and a slap on my waist.

"Oh Gods! Keep going!" She mewls as I start thrusting, bouncing on top of her as the bed gives quiet creaks, her plush body buried in the sheets. Her body is lovely to hold, one of my (relatively) experienced early feminine bodies in the sheets. Soft, warm, curvy yet amazingly limber, she gladly spreads her legs before me and helps me put her thighs on my chest, her legs dangling at my shoulders.

I keep plowing, my food imbued with drugs to give me good orgasm control and virility. Dark Elves are no slouches in alchemy. Her ass in the air means better positions to fuck, and I keep my mechanical thrusts to please her.

After all, I'm her property, a toy to please her. She moans and whimpers, her face pressed on the window, watching outside casually as her face is twisted in pleasure.

I keep fucking, ignoring as she smiles and waves at a passersby upside down in bed. They shout and chatter, ignoring me as I dispense my duties inside her.

Which means, as I keep thrusting, I feel the impending orgasm, my cock feeling more and more painful as I lose control. With a groan, I keep ejaculating inside her as I feel my spurt of "essence" coming in her blessed body, too pretty for men to touch.

Yet I am allowed to caress and kiss her as I want.

In private, of course.

I take her there savagely, and with a groan, I shudder. She gasps and bites her lips, smiling, her eyes glow with the infusion of spirit power inside her womb.

As I keep thrusting, she only stops for a little as she talks to the Succubus shopping outside, her head emerging out of the window now that she twists and turns still impaled on my cock.

On all fours, she leans to the window as I keep thrusting, ordered not to stop even as my balls are drenched in pussy juice, drained by her cunt, casually chatting with her about fashion and family.

I'm just an object of her amusement, and the succubus pays no heed to me, her leather outfit shining, a half-naked human girl following her carrying grocery bags, dressed in a short leather skirt and brown, simple shoes. She looks around, bored, not paying attention to me clearly visible from the window, or to the wet slaps that punctuate my Mistress' words even though she could look up and see me.

They keep talking, and I keep thrusting in my Mistress Pra'da's pussy with her ass raised in front of me to squeeze and grope until the Succubus motions to her slave to follow, which the girl does eagerly.

I am too spent when a short orgasm wrecks my exhibitionist senses, and collapse after coming inside her.

Pra'da laughs quietly, her cunny squirting as I fall off her and collapse on the bed, spread on the soft cover half-conscious.

"You have done very well, Anon." She sighs, and turns with lust in her eyes, cross-legged on the bed. Her body is sweaty like me, and she now looks more powerful and mischievious, like a cat who had eaten the mouse.

"Rest a bit and prepare the house's breakfast. I might buy more slaves to join us in bed and labor later on."

She pats a thin, small pipe with tobacco with her fingers and mumbles a syllable, lighting her finger with wild fairy fire and igniting her morning kiseru.

I watch her not just with submission, but awe at her beauty and brazen pose, sitting with legs on each other, leaning on a heap of pillows to support her back as she smoked with half-closed eyes.

So elegant, yet to slutty, these were my captors and owners, the dark elves. Looking like a lady, yet like a prostitute I saw at the docks in the human empire, at the same time.

She pats her side, and I snuggle close. My body feels hers, warm, soft and yielding.

She offers me the pipe, and I take a quick puff.

"Good boy..." She whispers in my ear. "I believe in rewards for good boys, Anon." She takes another puff and blows all over my face, laughing as I blink and shudder. The tobacco is a mysterious plant, mixed with some magical reagent that tickled my face.

"Anon, are you comfortable around more naked men?" When I blinked in confusion, she explained in depth.

"I intend to take more men to my bed. I'm sure you did not imagine you would be my only love and slave, non?"

"I admit, mistress, it felt a bit like this." I confessed, wrapping a small blanket around me and puffing her pipe again.

"You are sweet." She giggled in earnesty, kissing my nose. "I kind of felt bad now. My other sex slaves were not like this." She turned to me, as my interest peaked.

"My first was a human stud in my family plantation. Some young man we bought from abroad." Pra'da grinned, laying on her back dreamily. He and his pals, when I was allowed a drink at my eighteenth birthday, took me at the barn." The dark vixen grinned. "A cock in every hole. My mouth was more sore than my ass or pussy. They even kept me suspended at the waist, like a fucktoy in every hole as people took turns in my ass, pussy, mouth, hands, whatever. When I woke up, two dozen men were around me half-dead, my mother coughing."

One moment she is ladylike, the other she is like a slut in heat. Typical monster.

I gasped in surprise, in perfect honesty. "Really?"

The dark elf nodded. "Yup. I was young and drunk, and my mom's stud men fucked me so hard, so silly I passed out when they choked me and slapped me with cocks in my mouth."

As incredibly aroused I was, a little detail got my attention.

"Uh...Mistress...you were humiliated?" I couldn't help but ask as my slut-mistress-owner lounged smoking. She raised one eye, looking at me with amusement.

"A big secret. Sometimes we like a little spice." She smirked, grabbing something under the blanket as I felt a shock. My...balls!

Her eyes were not angry, but held a bit of threat.

"Keep quiet about it, or I might just snip these balls. I always wanted a eunuch, Anon. And you look like you could be a bit girly if we castrated you early enough."

EEEP!

In terror I shuddered, protectively clasping my balls as she giggled.

"I was joking. I wouldn't take a man's only meaning unless he wanted."

I gulped hard, reaching for a cup for water, for which she nodded in permission. We drank together, as she cradled my cheek and kissed it.

"So, you are not the one, only one. I started this business with a bit of seed money, and now could finally buy private slaves to take care of me. It was hard to lease so many cute humans from the Slaver Guild and not enjoy them, fufu..."

Pra'da was lovely, I wanted to kiss her almost alien elven face so bad, like tasting chocolate. Pra'da giggled, showering me with kisses.

"Go make breakfast." She ordered, her big black ears wiggling.

"Yes, Mistress..."

I got off the bed, and went downstairs for an apron.

*-*-*-*

"Omelette au fromage...Fritters..." I kept looking, learned to say the original Frankish name rather than using the Common Tongue "omelette with cheese".

Pra'da whipped me once for that. Believe it or not, I yelped when she growled about "talking civilized." Of course, her angry face turned to amused when she noticed that the pain of being lovingly whipped...

...brought me an erection. Pra'da had giggled back then, last week.

"Tea's done! Get the cheese!" Alicia chimed, herself in naked apron outfit, my eyes feasting on her pink-white ass, twirling an omelette mid-air happily with a pan. She took on quite well to the domestic servitude after being captured. It must have been better not to adventure and risk death all the time.

When our mistresses passed the kitchen by, Anqebut gave Alicia a big hug, kissing her cheeks, her spidery top eyes flashing like gems. Her chitinous body rubbed on the human's own as they laughed and kissed, speaking about some distant topic in hushed tones I couldn't hear over the sizzling of oil and cooking of sausages.

In our nude aprons, we laid our breakfasts on the tables, wishing our owners, mistresses a nice breakfast. I bowed briefly:

"Bon appetit, maitresse..." I kissed Pra'da's cheek, as did Alicia the same to Anqebut, the Arachne woman closing all her six eyes in satisfaction and patting her butt with her talon-like hands. We bowed, and happily sat with them when my beloved mistress nodded and gestured, inviting us to eat with them.

I am supposed to eat on the ground or sitting at her feet if not allowed. Yet she never does that except outside in public as a sign of supremacy.

We dig in, blowing on hot fritters, cut steaming omelette slices, and ate sausages with our rich side dishes, and munched on olives.

Funniest moment was in the afterglow sex, Anqebut drank water instead, rather than coffee, tea, or wine. Typical Arachne. Gets them mad and horny.

After the breakfast, our mistresses nonchalantly left for work, leaving us to take care of the house until we would leave the house as well in one hour to join them.

Luckily, Alicia, as feminine and lovely, and exposed she was, too tired to badger me for anything. Without sex, we finished cleaning the house, floor by floor, until we could finally put our maid and manservant clothes, black-and-white, to appear in Pra'da's shop.

*-*-*-*

Mistressed raised her brow, as we both bowed before her, Alicia blushing feverishly: Her ultra-short skirt would reveal her panties when she bowed in her maid clothes, handpicked by Pra'da, of softest pink fabric.

"Anon, tend to the summerwear section." Pra'da snapped her fingers, pointing at the flowery dresses, sandals and the wide-brimmed, straw hats. "Goblin loom's finest, I expect a huge sale when the Oni shoppers arrive. The biggest girls like the girliest clothes."

I nodded, crossing my arms and heading over to the section, hoping no gigantic innocent sweet cinnamom roll eating Oni girls will crush me to death in the changing booth. You never know. And still, my crotch, even after sex, twitched, dreaming about plowing a thick, round Oni girl's body.

That's what the dark elf cuisine does to you. You get horny, and all you think about is breeding. If you are a woman, you start feeling sorry for resisting them, enjoying being paraded naked in public. You drown in pleasure and servitude.

So began our hours of work as Alicia cleaned the shelves, and lead our first customer inside with a bow.

"Welcome!"

*-*-*-*

"Um...Excuse me..."

Another big Oni girl faces me, her dress barely fitting her gigantic breasts.

I was tired. The average Oni are so lovely monster girls that one cannot bear to refuse anything. What would you say to a giant, shy oni with a flowery dress, seven feet tall, with a big, burly ass and enormous breasts if she begs you to bring the newest sales item in the ass end of the hanging rack even though the sales is over?

You strain yourself and carry it, because even without my slave duties, the poor adorable sweet thing's teary eyes are impossible to ignore as she leans down on you, enormous breasts slapping your forehead, tipping a clothing rack and earning more apologies.

"Does this dress come in as extra-extra-extra large?" The peach-skinned Oni poked me, asking with a sweet voice.

"Excuse me..." I fumbled with the dresses, handing the big sweet Oni girl with a single horn on her forehead. She smiled and took the dress, stripping naked in her booth.

I gulped. Her breasts were clearly a G-cup, with big nipples poking after the fabric came free. Gulping, I took the smaller dress and helped her squeeze her enormous breasts and frame inside the large flowery dress while helping her body fit in.

Stuck in a booth, she apologized a bit before she bent, scooted her ass past me which was even larger than her breasts, and used me to dress up.

"Thank you." The sweet big oni bent down to kiss my cheek after exhaling, now perfectly comfortable in her dress and gave me a big hug.

I felt her flowery scent on my nostrils as my head was buried between her huge tits.

She was smiling wordlessly when she whispered a quiet "thank you" again and handed me a tip.

"This will be twenty gold coins." Pra'da smiled as the Oni dragged me by the arm to pay at the cashier, standing next to her. The massive ogre girl smiled at me and left.

"Hello!"

Next was a young succubus girl who came for a set of high heels and a leather bikini. She entered the store totally naked save for a purse at her waist, her pussy looking shaven save for a landing strip above her pubis. Her bubble butt contracting, she sauntered to the clothing rack for leather goods, waving me over. Her black eyes glowed like her metallic horns on her forehead as she asked me with a cheerful, high-pitched voice.

12