Dark Forest Ch. 01

Story Info
Eric learns solo backpacking makes him very easy prey.
4.8k words
4.6
39.8k
105

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hello all! I haven't written on here since... 2017. Wowzers. Got inspired recently and have vastly improved my writing skills since then. I definitely will rewrite and continue Loyce later!

This Chapter Contains: Amazonian-Bodied Women, Hot Park Ranger, Dubcon Futa on Male, Light Peril, Big Cocks, Sweat, and Submission.

Have fun! >>>>

******************

Eric zipped up his bulging hiking bag and threw it over his shoulders. He looked at himself in the mirror; his late dad's bag fit him perfectly. He saw a sad smile creep onto his face and shook his head.

The first trip without you. This one's for you, dad.

He slapped his cheeks and grinned. He'd be carving his path into the Dark Forest, a storied park he and his dad always wanted to go to. A couple of part-time jobs crammed into a tough freshman year at college bought him this summer solo trip. There was no time for friends or girls, just study and work. He regretted it a little, having been a loner with his nose buried in a book or flipping burgers in the mess hall.

But it all paid off. The trip is finally here.

He took an overnight bus seven hours to the park, practically in the middle of nowhere in the Adirondacks. The bus dropped him off on a gravel path with a worn sign: DARK FOREST PARK.

He thanked the driver, who gave him a worried look but tipped his hat and continued down the road. The path was overgrown with brambles and ferns that formed a thick bed of lush greenery. The trees, vine-covered goliaths, swayed in the warm breeze and their leaves blotted out the sun covering Eric in a cool shade.

He took a deep breath, savoring the fresh air and listening to the birds chirping throughout the forest.

You would have loved this, dad. It's beautiful.

But the forest made him feel something other than just calm. It made him horny. He discovered after a few trips with his dad, right around the age that he started getting interested in those things, that jacking off in the peace of the woods was a feeling like no other. So he made a game in his head where he would have to cum at least once in every park they visited.

I never missed a single one, and this one will be no different.

He imagined painting one of the giant trees with his seed. The thought made him chuckle.

It'll definitely be easier without dad around.

He walked what felt like half an hour before coming across a road bend leading him to a dilapidated ranger's shack. A painted sign on the side read, "Please Sign In. It's For Your Safety!"

The shack was in terrible shape; moss covered the roof and stains darkened the wood. Vines grew all over it. If he hadn't seen the light inside he would have thought it was abandoned.

He made his way over and knocked on the door. The breeze picked up and leaves rattled with a ruckus that sounded like a river roaring nearby. He lifted his hand to knock again when the door swung open. Standing in front of him was a very tall woman, at least a full head above him, wearing a wrinkled ranger's uniform stretched over her ample chest and toned arms. Her green shorts were several sizes too small and squeezed thighs that could crush a watermelon. His eyes lingered a bit too long before darting up and seeing her glaring down at him through icy blue eyes. He swallowed with a dry mouth and spoke.

"Are- are you the park ranger?"

No response.

"Ah stupid question, sorry! You're obviously wearing the uniform haha, ah..."

He glanced her down and up in reflex and felt his face flushing red with embarrassment.

"So, uh..."

She curled her lips into a smirk. "Come in."

She backed away but never took her gaze off of him. Eric sheepishly walked into the dingy little room. A desk was pushed against the window and on it was a bulky laptop. Several shelves lined the wall with dust-covered equipment and books

The ranger crossed her arms and leaned against a wall that Eric was surprised held her imposing frame.

"What brings you out here, kid?"

"I need to put my info on the sign-in sheet... right?"

She looked at him for a second as if she had no idea what he was talking about.

"Ah yes, the sign-in sheet. Let me get that for you." She turned and rummaged through the desk's drawers.

Eric stood stock still in the doorway. He tried to resist but couldn't keep his eyes off her amazonian curves. As she squatted the bottom of her ass spilled out of her dark green shorts, the crescent of soft skin made cock jump.

Admittedly, Eric had minimal experience with women. He kissed one, but only because her friends dared her to. Even got to feel a boob... also as a dare. He was shy and awkward in high school, and definitely not a looker. Thankfully by the start of college his body relented, and he put on a decent figure partly due to his love for being active outdoors. Though he barely began to break out of his shy phase. And the intimidating park ranger was making his stomach flutter.

"Here it is." She got up and Eric averted his gaze instantly.

She handed him a clipboard with the sign-in sheet and a pencil and motioned to the desk.

"Thank you... ah, what is your name?" He asked as he leaned over and started to scribble details of his hike onto the paper.

Again she gave him that strange look like he just said some random gibberish.

"Clara. You?"

"Eric. Nice to meet you, Clara." He gave her a smile that she did not return. He finished writing and handed her the clipboard. "Any other hikers out there?"

"Not many since hikers started going missing around the Dark Forest."

"M- missing?"

Clara sighed. "I knew you must not have known, just strolling your ass in here today. These last couple of weeks saw over twenty hikers have gone missing. It drove everyone away."

"None of them have been found?"

"None. There are rumors of forest spirits hunting down trespassers."

A strong gust of wind thrust the door open, slamming it into the wall. Eric yelped and turned in surprise, nearly backing into Clara. She caught him with a hand on his shoulder and turned him around. She was close, too close to him. She stared right into his eyes and said, "Watch yourself in the Dark Forest, Eric."

He swallowed and nodded. She let go of him and he stepped into the doorway.

"Thank you, Clara, and I'll be sure to keep a look out for those lost hikers!"

She nodded.

He stepped out of the shack and back onto the path. The sky had grown a deep orange and the trees shook and bent. He took a park map from his back pocket and unfolded it.

My destination isn't too far in, just following a river that should be up ahead for about a mile. There should be a tent site.

He folded the map and adjusted his backpack. He felt a pair of eyes on the back of his head; he turned and saw Clara leaning against the door with her arms crossed.

"If you want to try to sneak another eyeful of me Eric, come visit. I get lonely." She smirked.

He blushed, muttered an apology, and sped down the trail. He knew for sure who he'd think of when he had his forest wank.

The river eventually came into view and he walked a thin twisted pathway that followed the bank upstream. The water was wide and shallow, more like a lazy bubbling brook than the white water rush illustrated on his map. After a while, the sky darkened and the wind picked up. Menacing gray clouds crept into view.

Shit, where's the campsite? I feel like I've been walking for an hour and the storm is catching up!

Eric started to jog. The river moaned as water from upstream, where the storm was coming from, poured in. The water level raised at a frightening speed and Eric was forced off the trail as mud and debris swept onto the shallow banks. Brambles cut his legs as he pushed his way through the undergrowth. Gritting his teeth against the pain he moved further uphill.

The first raindrop hit his glasses; he had to take them off and wipe them on his shirt. Then another hit his head. And another. Soon it was downpouring.

Please, please just anywhere I can pitch my tent!

He threw himself into a little meadow, ripped off his bag, and unlatched his tent. He put it up faster than he'd ever done before and threw the rest of his stuff and himself through the flap. He flopped onto his back, out of breath and soaking wet.

Well, this is fucking miserable.

He didn't want to move but forced himself to get up. The storm roiled above and choked out the sunset. Combined with the dense trees of the Dark Forest it was practically night. He pulled a flashlight from his pocket and clicked it on. The tent was small but could comfortably fit two, as it had done many times. He hung the flashlight so he had something to work with and checked the contents of his bag. Everything was soaking wet--all of his clothes, food bags, sleeping mat, lighter--everything but his sleeping bag.

Thank goodness. I can get warm in here.

He unpacked the bag and tried to make some matting with the remaining dry towels and clothes. He spread everything else out so that it could dry. Thunder boomed outside, heralding an even harder downpour that created a racket in his tent.

I used to love the sound of rain on my tent, but this is just making me more miserable. What would you have done in this situation, Dad? I guess you would have found the tent site, unlike me. Nothing is going right on this trip.

Something cried out against the roar of the storm. Eric stopped and turned towards the tent flap. He unzipped it a little bit and could barely make out the river rushing dangerously close in the darkness, just past a thicket of trees at the edge of the meadow.

I swear I heard somethi--

A scream, closer than before, cut through the wind and rain from the direction of the river. He unzipped the tent and covered his face with his arm as he stumbled into the muddy darkness. Lightning flashed, illuminating the wide raging river. He could hear nothing against the downpour and the flow, but he pressed on into the thicket. Roots tripped him into the mud and low branches tore at his clothes and face, but all he concentrated on was trying to hear another noise.

Someone must be caught in the river! Please, please let me see them!

He emerged at the edge of the river. As he scanned the water the storm threatened to push him into the murky depths.

He cupped his hands around his mouth and screamed, "OVER HERE! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

He heard nothing in return. The river seemed to drown out everything. But then, so quiet he had to cup his ears and squint against the darkness, he heard the voice from a dark shape disappearing and reappearing between the waves.

He leaped in without a moment of hesitation. His muscles seized as he plunged into frigid darkness. He grit his teeth and broke the surface only to take a wave to the side of his face. He sputtered and shook his head. The bank he jumped from was moving swiftly away, but he didn't have time to think about how to get back.

He cut horizontally across the river, trying to imagine where the victim would be.

A gasping cry made him turn into the flow and lash out with his arms. His hands connected with some sort of cloth and he pulled it towards him. He tried treading water to keep them afloat but his head kept going under. The victim's cloak dragged them down, but there was no way he could remove it. The river dashed them against the embankment.

This is it, I have one chance! Please!

He kicked his legs as hard as he could, then kicked them even harder. Using all of his body he pushed them out of the river. His hands scrambled for a grip but the soaked earth gave way and he slipped back into the flow. He twirled and sunk deeper; his consciousness faded as he tried to find the surface.

Fuck, fuck this is bad. It hurts, everything hurts. I hope they're okay... fuck...

His body couldn't fight anymore. The river took him in its icy embrace.

...

Eric awoke in total darkness. His head pounded and he was freezing. His ears became attuned to the comforting sound of rain on fabric, and lightning flashed and illuminated the familiar green mesh surrounding him.

I'm in my tent! What... what happened? I swear I was just in the river... Why was I in the river again?

He shivered and something throbbed. He reached up and felt a raised mark on his right shoulder at the base of his neck.

This isn't a scar, what the heck is it? It feels like an intricate pattern...

Another chill ripped through his body. He realized he was completely naked.

Shit! Did I pass out trying to change out of my soaked clothes? This is really bad, how long was I out? I'm going to get sick, or worse.

He reached for his flashlight but couldn't find it. Instead he found the edge of his sleeping bag and pulled it over. He fumbled for the zipper and slid inside, curling into a ball but still wracked with shivers.

Come on, warm up. You've survived worse than this.

He rubbed his shoulders and breathed into his hands. He stifled a sneeze and his body shook again in cold agony.

Fuck this is bad, I don't know what to do... fuck!

He couldn't think straight, he was too cold. He barely registered the sound of the tent flap slowly unzipping and something brushing by the edge of the opening as it stepped inside.

The mark on his neck burned as the intruder drew close. It filled the tent, closing the flap behind it. They were alone in the hollow.

What... who...?

His aching body couldn't protest when it felt hands--so warm--reaching into his sleeping bag and pulling the zipper down. He moaned when the cold air hit his shoulders but the smooth warmth of skin sliding over his body quickly replaced it. Two legs were tucking themselves into the sleeping bag

What- what's happening? Why is someone getting in with me?

He opened his eyes and saw only darkness, but there was no mistaking the feeling of body heat. A foot pushed his curled legs down and a thick thigh rested across his groin.

He felt something that made his heart skip a beat. Breasts, hot and huge, squashed against his upper back. The unmistakable sensation of a wild bush of pubic hair pressed against his butt. The assailant zipped the sleeping bag back up.

The bag was not meant for two bodies. Alone Eric barely had room to turn in his sleep and now the soft material pinned his arms and legs to his body as it pulled taut around him.

His shivers dissipated from the woman's radiating heat that filled what little air was left.

A supple hand with long fingers touched his shoulder before gently rubbing down his bicep and his forearm. Another snaked under him, lifting his body with ease, and wrapped across his chest pulling him flush against her bust. Sharp nails gently explored his collarbone and pectorals and he felt panting breaths on his ear that made his stomach flip.

"W- who- are you?" He whispered.

The woman responded by moving her circling hand lower, caressing his stomach. Her other hand moved up his neck and cradled his head. Her skin smelled like earthy petrichor. Her breasts pressed harder against him as she connected her body with his like a puzzle piece. He could feel her nipples harden as she embraced him.

Torn between the feeling of being touched so lovingly and the confusion and fear that a stranger was assaulting him, he turned his head slowly to look at the woman. The moment he lifted his chin the hand under his head curled around and covered his face, pulling it back down onto her toned bicep. Her nails dug into his skin in what he interpreted as a gentle warning.

She really doesn't want me seeing her, I wonder- oh!

His thought was interrupted by something hot and bulbous pressing against his ass. He was confused for a second but when it twitched and nestled its length further between his cheeks it dawned on him:

Holy fucking shit it's a cock. There's a cock, she has a cock! I don't want to touch--

Again he was interrupted when the hand on his stomach ran through his pubes and enveloped his penis. He let out a soft yelp and the woman's breath hastened in his ear. The pads of her fingers swirled around his balls, pulling and mashing them like delicate dough as her palm moved in circles around his growing member.

His cock wasn't the only thing that grew. The much larger dick wedged in his nether regions felt like it was inflating. He tried to squirm away. He clenched his butt cheeks and twisted his legs but it only seemed to make her even more excited, like they were playing a game. She leaned her body onto his, locking their hips together and pinning him tighter against the corner of the bag. She was incredibly strong.

A game? More like she enjoys toying with me. Fuck I can't move at all, I-- ughn...!

He let out a whimper as her hand continued to massage his cock. It was becoming erect despite his best efforts but her vice grip on his loins started to become painful as it grew. He tried moving his arms but they were both pinned. Desperation began to set in as his cock fiercely ached. He gathered all his strength and in one last attempt to break free, tried twisting out of her grasp. He dislodged his ass from her cock and stretched the bag as far as possible. He nearly brought his shoulders around but she was too swift.

She used the split second--as if she was waiting the whole time for him to try, teasing him until he was at his breaking point--to slide herself under him, wrap her legs around his, and pull them apart. He ended up laying on top of her breasts; her mouth was still panting in his ear. He swore he could hear her lips curl in victory. He couldn't close his legs, her legs were on either side of his torso and her calves spread open his inner thighs in a humiliating display. The unyielding sleeping bag glued his arms to his chest like he was wearing a straight jacket.

The only air pocket was between their legs, where his cock lay on his stomach and hers stood full mast. He felt its throbbing girth stem from the hairy pelvis and sit between his ass cheeks like a sausage in a bun before lancing up his taint.

His escape attempt--even predicted--was not to go unpunished. One arm pinned his two down for extra good measure and three of its fingers crammed into his mouth and toyed with his tongue. He bit down instinctively before they could go further but her other arm had snaked down his abdomen and squeezed his balls- hard. He cried out, and the fingers instantly filled his mouth to the knuckle. He gagged on them as they pressed his tongue down, threatening to reach further down his throat. He swallowed his gathering saliva and whimpered as the grip on his balls loosened.

There were to be no more games. The message was clear: Do not resist.

She flicked her pelvis; her cock sawed up and down his asshole and rubbed over his balls. It was so hard against him he felt every throbbing vein slide over his nethers. The woman began massaging his balls again and Eric moaned around the fingers in his mouth. Her cock slid up and down again, making his asshole twitch.

It was already hot in the sleeping bag but the added friction made it sweltering. He started panting and his legs grew sticky pressed against the woman's massive thighs. Every surface of naked skin grew hot and moist in their little sauna pocket.

Fuck it's hot... ugn... I fucking hate sweating... ughnnm

The heat of the cock using his ass to masturbate made his ass sweat and it felt... good. The cock started sliding smoother over his entrance and took advantage of the ease to speed up. The woman started panting and he felt her abs flex and twitch beneath him. Her thighs tightened and she spread his legs painfully wider. He felt like a pillow being humped, unable to fight back.

12