Dark Knights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

I felt him shrug. "Like I told you before, everyone else only seems to tolerate me. They need me, but they're not my friends, and they don't seem interested in becoming friends." He paused, but I could sense there was more. "It's like when I was a kid. I wasn't abused, but nobody really cared about me either. They got paid to care for me, so it was like I was a means to an end."

"You're not that."

"Uh-huh," he grunted.

"You're not!" I protested.

"Yeah? How many times have I had to redo the paperwork because Mike couldn't get his shit together? How many times have you heard Kevin bust his ass for it?"

My lips thinned. I knew where this was going. "None."

"Now, how many times has he ridden my ass to get the paperwork done even though I had it done before Mike fucked up?"

"That's just the way Kevin is," I murmured, but my excuse sounded hollow, even to me. Bryn was right. The Knights rode his ass much harder than anyone else's, even mine. "I'm sorry," I finally whispered.

"There's nothing for you to apologize for. Of everyone, you're the only one that seemed to respect what I do. You, and maybe Eric."

"I do. We couldn't do what we do without you."

"Yeah. Like I said, they need me, but they don't necessarily like me."

"Well, I like you, and I'm proud to call you my friend."

"Are you?"

"What?"

"My friend."

"I came to you when I needed help, didn't I? You. Not Mike, Tony, or Eric, and damn sure not Kevin."

"Yeah," he replied softly.

"Are you sorry I did?"

He was quiet for another long moment. "No."

"Bryn... you can trust me. I promise, I won't hurt you."

I felt his body stiffen under me and I rose to look into his face. His lips were tight as he stared at the ceiling, and my heart broke for him. I tried to imagine what it must be like to be that alone, so alone that having someone tell me that they wouldn't hurt me would affect me like that. I found that I couldn't... and that tore at my heart even more.

"Thank you," he finally whispered as he nodded almost imperceptibly.

I gently pulled his glasses from his face and laid them aside on the bed. We were going to have to move them before things started happening, I hoped, but I didn't want to break this moment between us. I moved in closer, signaling my willingness but, he didn't take the hint. Dammit, I have to do everything. I lowered my lips to his for a slow and gentle kiss.

"Reagan," he began, pulling back slightly, but I refused to back away.

"Shhhh..." I whispered. "Trust me."

Bryn watched my eyes, holding my gaze as if he were peering directly into my soul. I didn't look away, allowing him to read the truth of my statement. I wouldn't hurt him. He'd been hurt enough already. Finally, he pulled me to him. I opened my mouth slightly to receive his kiss, but he pulled me into a hug instead, holding to me as if I were a lifeline. I held him, saying nothing.

"I trust you," he finally whispered into my neck.

"You have my word," I said, and I meant it. He released me, allowing me to draw back to see the fear, and hope, on his face. "I want you," I breathed, again touching his lips with my own. He took my lips, gently returning my kiss, and I could feel his need, but he still seemed hesitant. "What?" I asked, watching his face. Such a handsome face.

"It's been a long time," he said with a shy smile.

"I know it hasn't been easy for you," I said, kissing his lips softly before moving to his cheek and then his eyes.

"I mean, I haven't been with a woman in a long time. I'm... uh..."

I couldn't help but smile. "You're not a virgin are you?" I asked, my tone playful.

He flushed. "No... but..."

I found his embarrassment charming. "How long has it been?"

"I don't know. A long time. Ten, eleven months maybe."

"Ooh..." I cooed, drawing the word out long. "I'm going to enjoy this."

"But not for very long, I'm afraid," he said with another of his small smiles.

"You just me worry about that," I purred in the most seductive voice I could manage.

As he sat up and moved his glasses from the bed to the bedside table, I took him into my embrace, reaching around him from behind to begin unbuttoning his shirt. I didn't know if was because of the danger and how he'd protected me, or the fact that he was unlike any other man I'd taken to my bed, but I was as turned on at that moment as I'd ever been. I needed Bryn like no other man that I could remember.

When he turned to face me again, I practically attacked him. I'd always liked to fuck, and I didn't mean making love. I meant, come on, let's get it on, bang the shit out of me, fucking. He muscled me off him before rolling me over and pinning me to the bed, his hands on my wrists. I stared at him, silently challenging him to try to tame me, but as I looked into his face I saw tenderness and compassion, something I'd never seen in another lover, and the softness of his gaze dulled the sharp edge of my need.

He stared at me for several long moments, looking at me as if he were trying to memorize every detail of my face before, when with near infinite slowness, he lowered his lips to mine. As we kissed, I realized the need was still there, but the raging beast within me had been muzzled by that look. I still wanted Bryn, I desperately wanted him, but I wanted more than the quick satisfaction of the flesh. I began to relax as we shared the best kiss I'd ever had. The caress of his lips was long, slow, and almost loving in its tenderness.

As he gently pulled back from the kiss, he smiled at me before releasing my hands. Looming over me, he held my gaze as he began to slowly unbutton my shirt, his gaze flicking only briefly to his task, the fact he was more interested in my face than my tits pleasing me enormously. His smile widened slightly before he lowered his lips and tongue to my flesh to follow the ever-widening gap of my shirt, my breathing speeding up as his ministrations amplified my need.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured as he slowly licked and kissed his way lower.

Standing five-two, I tried to keep myself in shape. Stepping up and down on my step stool to reach things off the top shelf, and lugging sometimes heavy boxes at work all day, helped shape my ass and kept me trim, and while I didn't have the largest breasts, I had enough that most men found me appealing. I'd had men tell me I was beautiful, or sexy, but hearing those words from Bryn pleased me more than most. With him I didn't feel like it was the idle flattery of a man trying to get into my pants.

I sighed, each touch of his lips and tongue a flair of pleasure as he sensuously kissed every bit of my exposed skin, his fingers gliding over me with gossamer lightness to leave behind crackling pleasure. I began to squirm as the last button parted, his fingers dancing as he began to kiss his way back up from my bellybutton.

He lifted me from the bed, sitting me up as his fingers, nimble and sure, quickly unsnapped the hooks of my bra. He slowly drew the straps down my arms, first one then the other, his fingers caressing me as he exposed my breasts. Still watching my eyes, he slowly lowered me back to the bed, and then his lips began nuzzling my neck before he slowly started kissing his way lower again. I wanted to groan in despair and need. In the length of time it took him to remove my shirt and bra, I'd often have some guy's cock inside of me, but this was better, so much better.

As he moved lower, I placed my hands on his head and steered his lips to my breast. He gently flicked the center, my nipple hardening with his tender caress before he took more of my breast into his mouth. His tongue swirled and tickled, teasing the nipple to aching hardness with the most erotic of tortures.

As he teased my breasts with lips and tongue, his hand was likewise busy, releasing the catch on my jeans. As soon as the button opened, he began to kiss his way down my body in a slow conquering march that was devastating me. I gasped and panted with the touch of his lips, marveling at his steel like control. If I'd been nearly a year without sex, I'd be screaming in frustration and desire by now. Hell, it'd only been a couple of weeks for me, and I still felt like screaming with what he is doing to me.

"Fuck!" I gasped, twisting his hair in my hands. "You're driving me fucking crazy!" I moaned as I began to squirm, the caress of his lips and tongue on my stomach lighting me up as if an electric current was pouring into me from his touch.

"Is that so?" he murmured as he gradually worked my pants off me, his voice slow, soft, and sexy, with a hint of teasing.

As he slowly moved ever lower, I began to pant harder in anticipation of his kiss where I so desperately wanted it, but he passed over my flower to begin kissing the inside of my thigh. "No..." I groaned, pulling on his hair, trying to steer his lips to where I so badly wanted them. Fuck! I'm about to come and he hasn't even undressed yet!

He refused to be rushed, and as I pulled his hair harder, he stopped nuzzling my thigh, silently scolding me for hurting him, or rushing him, or both. With a groan of despair I released his hair, and after a moment, he again caressed the inside of my thigh with his lips before switching to the other. With aching slowness, he kissed and licked his way to my center, finally kissing me where I wanted him to kiss, where I needed him to kiss.

I moaned and thrashed in erotic distress. I couldn't remain still, squirming and thrusting as I whimpered in sensual agony, his lips and tongue feathering over my womanhood between soft streams of warm air blown from between his lips. I moaned again, but he simply would not finish me, holding me on the knife edge of rapture until I thought I was going to lose my mind. No man had ever done this to me, and I was loving it, and hating it, at the same time.

"Bryn, please!" I begged as I writhed.

"Please what?" he rumbled as he again tickled my button with this tongue to make me moan and squirm.

"Please, let me come... please..."

My pleasure rose with every soft stroke of his tongue and gentle tug of his lips until I thought I would explode with need. With a groan, I reached for myself, unable to tolerate his erotic teasing another moment. He intercepted my hand and gently turned it aside as he continued with his leisurely licks and tender kisses. I reached for my center with my other hand, and again he blocked my attempt to finish myself. With a hard and deep groan, I reached a third time, but this time when he tried to block my touch I attempted to power through. He gripped my wrist and then my other as I tried again. I groaned as I strained to free my wrists, but he held them tight, his face still between my legs, his breath warm on my flower, until I stopped struggling and gave myself over to him completely.

As I wadded the linens in my fists, he finally took pity on me and began to probe and kiss with more authority. I gasped with his touch, pleasure consuming me as my orgasm began to overtake me. He teased me with firm, fast flicks of his tongue as my rapture closed in around me. As I began to peak, he quickly shoved a finger into me and began curling it in a come here motion as he pinched my button between his lips.

I came with the power of an explosion, my climax destroying me as surely as any chemical detonation. I twitched and jerked, my body no longer mine to control as I stiffened, every muscle standing proud under my flesh as they warred with the others. I wailed loudly, unable to silence my voice as my fingers hooked into talons and my back arched to thrust my breasts skyward. I'd never screamed in the throes of an orgasm before, but as my orgasm washed out of me, leaving me a shuddering, groaning, boneless mess in the center of the bed, I looked forward to doing so again.

"Fuck..." I gasped, throwing an arm over my forehead, my eyes closed as I try to catch my breath. "I'm wiped out... you asshole."

The bed moved. "Are you okay?" he asked, his voice close, and I could hear his smile.

"Yeah. Just give me a minute... then you're going to get it." I opened my eyes and turned to look at him. He was lying beside me, his shirt half open from where I'd started unbuttoning it, allowing me a peek at his chest. Oh yeah... he's so going to get it. "Come here you," I purred as I pulled him to me.

His kiss was like a battery, recharging my desire and reigniting my need. It had been a long time since I'd come twice with a man, but I knew I wasn't done tonight. I pushed him firmly, and he rolled to his back without protest. Ripping a page from his playbook, I slowly stripped him, staring into his face as I first remove his shirt and then pants and underwear.

Once he was exposed to my touch, I begin to work my way down his body, kissing, suckling, and exploring every muscular ripple as I purred in anticipation of the delights yet unexplored. When I reached his cock I teased him with my tongue, tickling the head to give him a taste of what was to come, smiling to myself as his face twisted in pleasure, before I suddenly plunged him into my mouth. His gasping groan as I swallowed him sent my desire leaping, the sound of his pleasure ramping up my need.

I'd had plenty of practice, and I was confident in my ability to please a man. I fellated him mercilessly, alternately taking him deep into my mouth and kissing and licking his shaft, head, and balls, his hisses and groans as I worked him over my reward.

I wanted to do to him what he'd done to me, but to have been so long without a woman, he held out far longer than I'd have thought possible. I knew he was fighting me, trying to hold his rapture, but his sounds of pleasure were becoming louder and more frequent, and I was delighting in the challenge of breaking him. After a long struggle, his reserve began to crumble.

"Reagan, stop, or you're going to make me come," he finally begged.

That was all I was waiting on. I swallowed him one final time, his deep groan as his face twisted incredibly sexy, before I pulled back and pointed his sword at the ceiling. Holding him erect, I rose from my position, swung a leg over his hips, and then lowered myself over his shaft. The thought that I was fucking him without a condom barely entered my mind. I was on the pill, and if he'd been without a woman as long as he'd said, the chances of catching anything from him was almost zero.

"Now... let's see if I can make you scream," I cooed as I slowly impale myself on his hardness.

With a deep groan, he cupped my breasts as I began to thrust on him, the sensation of his cock stirring my insides exquisite. Baring his teeth in a deeply erotic snarl, his face twisted as he issued another deep and sexy groan. With a soft snarl, he gently kneaded my breasts, carefully rolling the nipples between fingers and thumbs in a way that sent a torrent of pleasure skittering through me. After a moment he released my nipples to cup my breasts in his hands, his eyes closing as he pressed his hips up. His head tipping back and his mouth slowly opening in a silent scream as he gently tightened his grip on my breasts was one of the sexist things I'd ever seen.

His cock was perfectly sized. Large enough to fill me completely, he stretched me to just before pleasure morphed into discomfort, that point where the peak of pleasure was found, and I moaned softly as I used his rod for my pleasure.

"Shit!" he snarled as he released my breasts and reached between us to begin massaging my button with his thumb. "I'm going to fucking come!"

"Fuck..." I growled as I started rocking my hips harder, my body demanding satisfaction as I began spooling up for another orgasm.

I thought I had him under my control, but I realized it was now a contest to see which of us faltered and succumbed to our rising pleasure first. We moved together for a long moment, gasping, moaning, and crying out softly as we destroyed each other with pleasure.

"Fuck!" he snarled as he jerked his hand from my pussy and hauled me down to his chest. "I'm going to come! You're going to make me come!"

"Give it to me!"

Pinning me to his body with his strong arms, one hand on my head, the other wrapped around my back to hold me tight, he planted his feet on the bed... and then my God, did he give it to me. He began pounding into me with the power and the speed of a jackhammer, growling low and deep in his chest as he did. I gasped as my rapture swelled, his sudden desperate need thrilling me at a very deep level.

My fingers digging into his shoulders like claws, I began to tip into my orgasm when he grunted hard and deep in completion. The sudden warm wetness as he filled me with his essence was the final shove that pushed me over the edge into my own orgasm.

I moaned long and loud as I was shredded by another massive orgasm. Whimpering as if in pain, he continued pounding into me, his muscles taunt, his embrace almost painfully tight and yet somehow still protective. There was something about him giving me his all, holding nothing back that caused my orgasm to expand within me. My loud moan became another soft wail, my voice staccato from our tender violence, until with a final hard, deep, thrust, he became still, his body rigid with tension as he levered his ass off the bed and held himself deep.

We strained against each other in silence, our raptures stealing our voices, until with an explosive exhale, he relaxed, his ass dropping back to the bed and crushing embrace easing just as I gasped out of my own climax. We were still for a long moment, his cock still deep inside me, our only movement our rasping pants.

As our breathing began to slow, he heaved a great sigh. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

I'd been fucked far more roughly, but no man had ever asked me if he'd hurt me, and his concern touched me. "No," I whispered.

He stiffened under me again. "What's wrong?" he asked as he pushed me up. "Are you okay?"

Reading the concern on his face I was touched deeply, and tears welled in my eyes. "I'm fine," I gasped as I kissed him softly.

"You sure? You seem upset."

I shook my head and placed my head back on his shoulder before he saw the wetness in my eyes, just wanting to feel his touch as he softly caressed my back and neck. "I'm fine," I murmured.

I closed my eyes as the tears, the tears I didn't understand and couldn't seem to stop, slowly ran down my cheek. I sniffed once, and after a moment, my tears dried as the sudden welling of emotion passed. I swallowed hard and sighed as he continued to caress my back with soft, slow strokes.

After a moment I had control of myself and rose, wanting to taste his lips. As I slowly lowered my lips to his, he was looking at me with concern, but his kiss was still warm and gentle. I slowly pulled back from the kiss and watched his eyes. After a moment he smiled and brushed a bit of hair that had come loose from my ponytail off my face. That simple gesture touched me again, and I took his lips in another slow kiss as tears welled.

By the time the kiss was over, I'd reigned in rampaging emotions. With a deep and contented sigh, I snuggled into his chest, enjoying the feel of his still hard cock inside me as I closed my eyes, incredibly relaxed, comfortable, and warm. His slow caresses of my back began again, causing me to smile. I closed my eyes, enjoying his touch, wondering what the fuck was wrong with me that was making me so weepy. I was still mulling it over as I slid into the darkness of sleep.

-oOo-

I woke early the next morning, the light of early morning painting the gaps in the drapes red. Sometime in the night I'd moved off of Bryn's chest and I found myself lying in the crook of his arm, more comfortable than I could ever remember being. I sighed deeply, not wanting to get up, but knowing I had to.