Dark Lust

Story Info
A black oriented incest story.
2k words
4.3
23.7k
41
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note's: K, so this is a nice short piece, which is a little more my usual, but obviously I've only got the one other story on literotica.

This one is a pure fun, fantasy story. So don't go into this one expecting any sort of realism. If that's what ya want, please search elsewhere, as this is just a fun flick. Also, even though I don't directly mention it in the story, all of the characters involved are eighteen years of age or older.

Ain't no SJW or some stupid shit like that, I just had a craving for a black oriented incest story and it's hard to find those on literotica lately. We get white, Asian and Indian but I rarely see a specifically black oriented story on here. So I made it and now I share with you ungrateful B'turds :P Enjoy, or not to enjoy, that is the question you shall have to answer yourselves.

-----------------------------------

It was two am on what would technically be a Sunday morning for the Robinson siblings. They had been forced to share a bed with only that prior day's notice. They weren't entirely happy about it but they didn't erupt in a huge melodrama about it either, when their parents told them about it. A crack in the younger sisters window sill meant that it was negative ten degree's in her room and they couldn't get anyone out to fix it for another two days because money is a thing and so was the weekend.

The light was still on. It was never turned off as they'd fallen to sleep watching a random movie on metflux on a wall mounted TV. Now though, they were both awake with a creepy esp like connection between them. Of course they woke up in the same bed and they were close enough to each other that they were exchanging air. They stared at each other in silence for a little while, trying not to burst out laughing in the process. It had quickly turned in to a little game of chicken between the two of them.

Other than their heads, they were both fully under the bed sheets. The older brother, Tyrese admired the perfect, taught complexion on his younger sisters perfect black face. Her skin looked deep and rich. He found this little trick helped him to hold in his laughter while not averting his eyes. Her face was well rounded with a pointed chin and while certainly no shade of chubby, his little sister wasn't stick thin either. Her lips looked supple and small. She had dimples on the sides of her mouth, the left side just a little more pronounced than the other. Her nose was small and dainty and on a face like that her eyes looked humongous even though they were perfectly average sized eyes. She also had a wide, slightly tall forehead and fluffy cloud like hair that only a young black woman could possess.

He himself, on the other hand, while having a considerably larger build than his sister was on a lean and timid looking side of the spectrum for a man. Tyrese's hair was very much like his sisters and his skin was deep but a much darker, blacker tone.

That's largely where the immediate visual similarities ended. His forehead was shorter and almost as wide, his nose has been bludgeoned out of shape, mostly thanks to the rough high school he had attended. His eye's weren't quite as bright and one eyelid drooped down to partially cover his right side pupil. His lips were a little more filled out and his chin was squared off without a trace of a beard nor stash in sight.

Stacey, the younger sister, was a little more emotionally tranquil than her older brother, but not quite as people smart, you could say she was a little naive. He often caught her out from this angle in past, personal competitions and this time was no different.

He smiled at her, affectionately as a hand slithered up towards her torso. Just as she was thinking victory was around the corner, she gasped in surprise and stifled a yelp of laughter while her brothers fingers made contact with the bare skin of her stomachs side's. This sent them into a weird sort of wrestling scenario where they had to keep a stoic lid on the noise level or have the black beaten off of them by their mom and dad who were presumably sleeping on the other side of the hallway that was about twenty foot long.

Stacey tickled back and Tyrese struggled to keep his volume down. Instead he lightly bit into Stacey's neck and blew rasberries. The sexual tension between them right now was through the roof but they only thought of it as playful excitement. He tickled her on the ass and she gasped in surprise. In an effort to counter she tried tickling his nipple and he responded by closing what was left of the gap in between them. They gradually became more entangled. Her hands wondered beneath his top to try and get an advantage. The loser would be the one that gasped or laughed out loud. Luckily, neither had done so yet.

They both breathed deeply and a little on the heavy side now though. Arousal was quietly creeping up on them. They had always been very playful siblings, but this was the first time they had been so in a long while also the first time since they were ten that they had wrangled each other while essentially alone together. Even now, their bodies were catching up to the cues while their minds were trailing off to more childish pastures.

By this point they were rolling around a little. Her legs wrapped around his with him nestled between her thighs. Now they started trying to out do each other, relying on pure shock and awe of their brassiness. Stacey reached down under her brothers boxers (which was about all he wore) and tickled the bare, black skin on his muscle clad ass. This caused him to push hard in to her, and his hips ground in to hers. Their bodies were showing clear signs of arousal but they aggressively ignored them at this point in favour of the entertaining competition.

"So that's how you wanna play this huh?" He said with a strained voice in to his sisters ear.

She smiled up at him daringly when he backed off slightly to gauge a reaction. Then he dove his hands underneath her cut off top, which barely clothed her hand sized, perky and very firm breasts, leaving the rest of her torso fully exposed, especially now that the covers had long since been worked down to their knees. He tickled them relentlessly from the exposed sides, beneath her top, which made her giggle and writhe underneath him. She managed to keep it mostly lidded though so it still didn't count as his unrestrained victory shout.

She bit her lip as Tyrese looked at her with a slightly maniacal twinkle. She wanted to burst out laughing with all of her might but it came out as short, sharp gasps of air in her attempt to stop herself giving in.

Then she did the unexpected and yanked his boxers down. At first he was too lost in the playful tickling and her perky boobs to care until he felt the bare skin contact of her fingers on his shaven ball sack. He almost jumped out of his skin and let out a very deep growl as he felt the playful, tickling sensation. He was fully hard now and a glorious nine inches. Instinctually he trust forward hard.

It only took a split second for his dick to make a hole in the paper thin material of Stacey's white panties and pierce straight in to her.

They both froze instantly and stared into each others eyes once more with an intensity that had never before been there. The playful nattering and wrestling was gone, the covers were a messy pile strewn across their ankles while Stacey's gaping mouth slowly closed as she grew accustomed to him.

He was throbbing, and she was gushing a wet patch on to the beds sheet's. There was no mistaking the sexual tension for anything else anymore.

Tyrese looked at his sister now, seriously. Her gorgeous face, her full, ripe, perky tits that seemed to greet him as the nipples peered out at him from underneath her top. He had felt how firm and sensitive they were as he tickled her. He saw the attractive shape of her four pack stomach that led down towards her crotch, that now met and swallowed his own whole. The sight of his dick buried inside of his beautiful sister, her legs parted around him sent pangs into his heart and surges of arousal into his nut sack.

What he admired most though was how deep, dark and rich the tone of her skin was. Staring at her bare skin made him feel like he was staring into the abyss of space itself, she was so perfectly dark. His mind raced along with the beating of his heart.

She on the other hand admired the sensuality of the moment. How he felt in her hands, his bare ass squeezed lightly between her finger tips. How the tip of his dick had driven in to her so deeply. She hadn't planned on it going this far when she'd started this unintentionally sexual game of chicken with her brother but that didn't stop her hands from clenching shut involuntarily on his ass as his dick's head plowed through her opening. Nor was it the competition that stopped her from screaming out in bliss, it was the fear of their parents waking up and interrupting them. Stacey hadn't even thought to release them yet as she thought about how she'd just been thoroughly penetrated by her big brother.

As they stared, another moment of twin like clarity passed between them, even though they weren't twins. Without any verbal warning, and very suddenly, one of his hands was on her hip, the other grasping her hair with the same hands elbow supporting most of his weight on the bed while Stacey's own hands clawed at his back as at the same time, their hips began pistoning into each other. They kept the noise down to rueful grunts and groans, accompanied by the occasional growl. Her mouth nibbled at his ear while his dotted kisses and nips high on her neck.

The bed creaked as Tyrese forced his little sisters arse to sink deeply into the bed with each down stroke. Her legs that had wrapped around his waist after the pistoning had begun were now squarely spread out to his sides, to allow more angles. His hands now gripped her shoulders after having slithered behind her and grabbing from behind, using her as leverage to hammer in to his sister even harder and more deeply. Stacey's hips were meeting him too, so it felt like his dick was travelling inside of her twice as fast as it was. He was literally hitting her pussy lips with the base of his cock and tapping her asshole with his ball sack with every stroke. The sound of their most private and sensitive areas slapping and smooshing, even over the almost non-existent material of her thoroughly soaked panties drove her wild as his balls rapidly sucked up into his body whilst they carried on.

They whispered each others name loudly as they progressed down this incestuous path. It wasn't enough for them, they craved each other, they were suddenly in a sex crazed frenzy and even god himself couldn't stop them now. He kissed her messily and wildly on the mouth. She forced her tongue between his lips. Tyrese received her readily, almost sucking her in. His stomach contracted as he felt the first signs of an intense climax whilst what ever was left of his sanity spoke out.

"Sta.. Stacey."

As if she knew what he was going to say, she wrapped her legs tightly around him, digging her claws into the cheeks of his ass. He got the message loud and clear and didn't dare stop.

They hummed their climax into each others lips while he flooded her gash and she flooded the sheets until they broke down into a sweaty, sleepy mess.

The End