Dark Matter: Episode 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeees," Vaux'avh groaned, rutting her hips in the air against the Padawan's fingers. Sheefa laid a row of kisses around toward the inside of her breast. Her lips formed a tight seal against the skin, and she sucked in powerfully. The Sith groaned under the vacuum, and the sharp sting on her flesh. "E chu karooo." Sheefa smiled with her eyes, recognizing Huttese when she heard it without the slightest understanding, and bit down on the trapped skin she was pulling into her mouth.

"I thought..." Vaux'avh moaned. "I thought Jedi were... I thought this was forbidden! But you... You... Karaak!" Her head rolled back into her shoulders, while her left hand took a fistful of Sheefa's hair. The Padawan groaned happily, and Vaux'avh came to a complete halt. "Was... was that..."

Sheefa smiled happily as she ran her tongue slowly around the darkened edge of the nipple.

"Was that a moan? When I pulled your hair?"

Sheefa's smile did not lessen. If anything, it widened.

"This isn't new to you."

Sheefa shook her head, and playfully nibbled on the very tip of the nipple. Vaux'avh licked her lips, and then slowly crawled back. She loosened her pants, pushed them down, and then righted herself slowly. Taking the time to pose herself as casually as possible, with one hand on her hip. Her full, mature shape was somewhat offset, and somewhat hardened, by the bandage strapped tightly around her middle. It gave her an air of danger.

She turned and walked, looking back over her shoulder while her hips danced, as she headed for Sheefa's cabin. "Come along, Soriel."

Sheefa shivered, from her head all the way down to her toes. The commanding tone had ignited her, triggering a downpour where there had only been dew between her thighs. Any thought of not obeying went out of her head when she found herself staring at Vaux'avh's shapely rear.

"Now."

Sheefa rose, unconsciously removing fasteners and unclasping her belt. Her top fell away behind her, forgotten before it hit the floor. Her steps were even and measured, posturing as she moved.

Vaux'avh was waiting, expectantly, beside the bed when she came through the door. Sheefa paused to remove her pants, using a familiar set of movements, and crawled onto the bed. All the while, watching the older woman. Soaking up the lust in her eyes. Reveling in the attention from a forceful personality.

"There," Vaux'avh said, once the younger woman was on all fours. She pointed her finger straight down, and Sheefa sat back on her heels. "Good." A smile and an upraised eyebrow. The Sith stalked around the bed, dragging her fingertips along the edge of it, and then walked onto it on her knees. "I want to show you something."

She held her left hand out in front of her, fingers spread wide and curled as if holding a large ball. Her breathing became strained, and her eyes tightened. Sheefa leaned in, watching the hand closely. So closely, in fact, she almost missed the subtle way the air was moving in front of Vaux'avh's groin.

"It takes effort," Vaux'avh said, "to maintain." A slow smile spread across her lips as the air rippled, distortedly, starting near the top of her folds and extending fifteen to twenty centimeters out into the air. Curving upward. Sheefa leaned to the side, eyes wide, as she inspected the anomaly. "And then... a little more... to extend my senses through it."

"What is it?" Sheefa asked, stretching out curious fingers.

"It's air. I'm merely... compressing it." She licked her lips and swallowed. "At first, I needed two hands to keep the pressure... uniform all around, but now..." She held her right hand up in the air and waved it back and forth, as if conducting music. Sheefa hesitantly ran the tips of her fingers around the tip of the disturbance, and Vaux'avh smiled. "I can feel that."

"How?"

"It's not easy... " Vaux'avh bit into the side of her lower lip.

Sheefa leaned in closer, lifting and lowering her head to try to see it more clearly. The curving of the air gave it the appearance of looking through water without the reflective surface tension, but it was firm to the touch. Firm, with just a hint of give. She pushed a little harder, and was surprised at how flexible and, simultaneously, rigid it was.

She met and held Vaux'avh's strained gaze as she leaned in and ran her tongue along the length of the hardened air. It had almost no texture of its own, no flavor, but it was there. It was solid and cool. More importantly, Vaux'avh's lids fluttered.

"Oh... Oh Soriel..."

Sheefa grinned playfully. "That means little sister, you said?"

Vaux'avh blushed, and ran her tongue along the tips of her teeth. "It's... more complex than... I mean, it doesn't—"

"I kinda like it," Sheefa said, just before taking the end of the shaft of hardened air into her mouth.

"Karak!" Vaux'avh's jaw fell open, and her eyes widened. Fingers gripped hair by the root, pushing down.

Sheefa squawked as it slipped into her throat. She had long ago Mastered her gag reflex, and tucked her head tightly into her shoulders so that she could look up. Looking up was key. She rotated herself to lay flat on her belly, with her back arched up and her elbows planted on the bed beside her. Knees together. Ankles together. Feet together.

"Your tongue," Vaux'avh stammered. "Oh... Oh..."

The Padawan warmed throughout at pleasing the older woman, a sensation she had felt often with her Master in both sexual and non-sexual situations. Thinking of him brought heightened feelings of vulnerability, and sent waves of tingles across her scalp and back. Thoughts of him sharing her, with Vaux'avh and others, curled her toes. The revolution in thought that she and her Master had been working toward could gain a new ally if the coming trials went as she hoped.

What else could her vision have meant but this?

Vaux'avh moaned loudly, summoning Sheefa from her wistful fantasizing, as she began to thrust gently, and it was that sound moreso than the fellating that drove Sheefa to touch herself. She worked the pad of her middle finger in tiny circles, swirling the nub end of her clit around and around. She whimpered, and was surprised at the way the compressed air cock did not restrict or muffle her own sounds. If anything, it amplified them, and as soon as she realized that, Sheefa took full advantage of it. She tried to look up again, but Vaux'avh's eyes were closed in effort.

There was something in Vaux'avh's feminine aping of the masculine form of sex that dizzied her, in the most delightful way.

"Yes," Vaux'avh moaned, straining. Her left hand remained opened and curled beside Sheefa's face, maintaining the pressure and shape, while the nails on her right scratched the back of Sheefa's scalp. "Yes yes."

Sheefa pushed herself, straining to swallow the full length, and snaked her tongue out over her lower lip.

"Yeeees."

The shaft of air prevented her from touching Vaux'avh's clit, but the older woman's wet folds were sensitive enough that just the tip of her tongue was enough to push Vaux'avh over the edge.

"YES!" she cried, trembling. She curled forward, over Sheefa, and Sheefa felt the beautiful weight of fleshy breasts press against the top of her head. The shaft of air quivered in her mouth and in her throat, inconsistently throbbing in size as Vaux'avh's focus faltered. Sheefa writhed on the bed, happily wiggling her hips as an orgasm brought the Sith to a grinding halt. "Oh yes, that's a wonderful idea."

Sheefa gasped as the hardened air dissipated instantly. Her tongue attempted to reach for the other woman's clit, but Vaux'avh was already moving.

"Ass up."

The Padawan worked her knees in, walking her rear up into the air. Her elbows spread out, hands tucked back underneath her face to form a makeshift pillow, and her shoulders came down to the bed.

"Knees together."

Sheefa whimpered loudly as the Sith's tongue ran slowly, decadently, through her lips. Her eyebrows curled down at the ends, and her cheeks burned at the thought of how wet she was. An eon from the tip of her clit straight up to her sacred opening. She clenched and relaxed the muscles protecting her core, and reveled in the sweet release. In the pink muscle that writhed through her folds. Pushing, and pushing. The older woman's breath blew hot across her wetness.

"Your turn," Vaux'avh grunted.

A long, low moan spilled from her as Vaux'avh's tongue penetrated her. The tip of it coiled and circled, sliding along the inside of her walls. Fingertips sank into her well-muscled rear. She could feel the sound waves of the Sith's groaning passing through her middle.

It felt amazing, and made her nerve endings dance, but it did not ignite her. She knew what she needed.

"Fuck me," she moaned, voice betraying her need.

The tongue inside of her stilled, and then pulled out. For a moment Sheefa knew panic, fearing she had asked for too much, but the flutters in her middle quieted when she felt the bed shifting. As Vaux'avh walked in on her knees from behind.

"This may..." Vaux'avh trailed off as she began. The air coalesced in front of her, snaking forward. Sheefa felt it worm its way through where the tongue had been moments before, still growing. "Oh..." Her voice, strained. "Ohhh." The cock pushed deeper, stretching Sheefa's walls. "I can feel you. I can feel inside of you."

"Yes," Sheefa groaned, thrusting backwards into Vaux'avh's hips. "Harder!"

Vaux'avh chuckled dryly as she started thrusting too. Dark green hips crashing harder and harder into curved muscle.

"Harder!"

Smack.

"Oooooh yes!" Sheefa wailed, her right cheek singing with the sweet pain of an open-handed slap. "Harder!" Smack. "YES!"

"This is quite a development, Soriel." Sheefa moaned even louder, blushing as the pet name stoked her reddening embers. Thighs clapping loudly into thighs, with every impact sending a wave through her hips. "Is this how you like to be fucked?"

"Yes," she groaned. "Pull my hair again."

Vaux'avh craned forward, took a fistful of dirty blonde hair with her right hand, and pulled back tremendously. Straining Sheefa's head as far back as it could stretch, until Vaux'avh's upper body leaned back so that her shoulders were over her feet and Sheefa was on all fours. Her eyelids fluttered, eyes nearly crossing, as the older woman pounded her furiously. Viciously. The thought of her own spent body writhing on the bed, being completely overwhelmed, was the final piece of the puzzle, and she came hard, collapsing forward onto her shoulders again

"That's right," Vaux'avh grunted, abandoning the hair to plant her right hand on the bed. If anything, her thrusting increased in voracity. Driving Sheefa's hips down and down until she was flat on the bed. Sweat poured off of her in big fat drops. "You love this. You fucking love this. I knew it. Call me Soriel."

Big sister. Older sister. Wise sibling. She knew it instantly.

"Soriel," Sheefa moaned throatily, still orgasming. Still twitching. Her feet came up from the bed, and her soles curled smoothly around the fleshy shape of Vaux'avh's ass. Cradling. Urging Vaux'avh to go deep and stay there. To fill her, and keep her full.

The older woman groaned long and low, hips moving faster. Hammering her into the bed, for minutes on end, right up until the hardened shaft of air dissolved without warning. Vaux'avh shuddered as she slumped, legs and arms wobbling. She fell on top of Sheefa first, and then rolled over with a gasp. Both women panting hard. Covered in sweat.

Sheefa squealed happily, legs squirming, as she looked beside her. The Force had shown her so much. Everything was going to work out. The thought to take Vaux'avh's hand came soon after but her limbs were heavy with beautiful lethargy, and before she could coax her arm into movement, Vaux'avh was humming to herself and moving. She rolled off the bed with a smile and padded, nude, out of Sheefa's quarters.

It took several more minutes for Sheefa to summon the strength to stand and follow, and she was surprised to find Vaux'avh sitting in the pilot's chair of her ship, with the sheet from earlier wrapped around her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" she asked, as Vaux'avh turned toward the navicomputer and keyed in something she couldn't make out.

"I wanted to make sure I was here so that, when we finally drop out of hyperspace..." The Sith paused to finish typing, and nodded in satisfaction. "When we finally drop out of hyperspace, I can immediately jump us out of Republic territory and back to safety."

"What?" Sheefa laughed, but it was a scared laugh. A confused laugh.

"That wasn't your first time," she said evenly. The Sith looked back over her shoulder, smiling lewdly at Sheefa's naked body, and quirked an eyebrow. "It's your Master, isn't it?"

"What?" Panic crept into her voice.

"That's who showed you all those wonderful ways to use your body." She nodded and sat back in the chair, watching the controls. "I don't think he'll be too pleased with you."

"But I—"

"He knows."

"He... He knows?"

"He knows that you just fucked me." Vaux'avh turned in the chair, almost enough to face her directly, and smiled. A cold, calculating smile. "He'll have been following you as closely as the Force allows. Sensing you. Sensing your emotions. I certainly would if I had an Apprentice like you."

"Master Toberin wouldn't—"

"Wouldn't what," Vaux'avh interrupted. "Send you on a suicide mission?"

"Suicide mis—"

"He doesn't love you any more than he might love a pet animal."

"Stop this right—"

"Did he know what he was sending you to do?" Vaux'avh quirked her head and smiled. "Did he know what you would be up against?"

"Lord Vaux'avh," Sheefa said, mustering all of her composure, "this is your last—"

The Sith lashed out with a powerful wave, driving her back into the banks of hardware behind her that fed into the ship's controls. Her throat pinched shut completely, and nearly crushed. She clawed at her neck as her feet dangled just above the ground, but there was nothing to grab. Sheefa panicked as she realized her estimations of Vaux'avh's strength were woefully inaccurate.

"He did, didn't he? He knew he was sending you to your death."

Even through the fear, Sheefa could see her Master's guarded expression before she'd left Tython.

"Now why do you think he would do that?"

Sheefa gurgled, flailing, as she tried to free herself.

"That's not what you do to those you love. You don't send them to die, and you, sweet Sheefa, were sent to die."

"Hrrrk."

"You probably thought all your carrying on would go unnoticed, but even I could tell. By the time you bound my wrists, I knew enough to know I could seduce you. Tell me, how do the Jedi treat dissension? Traitors to their code? They might not kill prisoners, but heretics?"

"Hrrk-rrk-rrrrrk!"

Vaux'avh sneered as she released her, and Sheefa fell to the deck in a fit of rabid coughing.

"What was your mission?"

"To—" Sheefa shook her head as she coughed, trying to get her airway to behave. Her voice was gravelly and unsteady. "T-t-to protect Repu-pu-public interests."

"I had been waiting on Dur'Shist for weeks for you to show. The Jedi knew who I was. They knew why I was there. I made sure of it."

"I don't—" was all she got out before her lungs revolted.

"They could have sent anyone to stop me. They could have sent a fleet of Jedi Masters and I still would have completed my mission, but instead they sent you, a Padawan, and they sent you blind. Does that make sense to you?"

Vaux'avh smiled as she squatted in front of her. "Just so it's crystal clear, you failed in that. You were setup to fail in your mission. Think about that." Sheefa continued to cough as the Sith rose back to her feet and paced around the cabin. "Best case scenario, from their perspective, was that I kill you. Best case."

"I don't," Sheefa sobbed. "I don't understand!"

"They knew. They knew all about you and your Master. I can see it so clearly on your face. They sent you to die, and they had him send you to punish him. To test him."

"But why?"

"Because the two of you have perverted the idea of Jedi compassion, I suspect. You did it naively, and with the best of intentions." Vaux'avh smirked. "He, I suspect, had other motives in bedding you."

"Don't you da—" Sheefa cried, as she tried to stand, but Vaux'avh grabbed her by the throat again and lifted her right back into the air. The edges of her field of vision became blurry.

"The Jedi know the truth, Soriel. That's why you were sent." Vaux'avh leaned in close, her voice rasping. "When I returned to Boonta, five years had gone by. That's a long time in a place like that. A lot of women just get used up." She sneered. "Mother was there, but no one else I cared about. No one else I loved. None of my aunts. None of my friends. Not even my little sister."

Even through the haze of oxygen deprivation, Sheefa could feel her blood running cold.

"You know it to be true, Soriel."

Vaux'avh released her, and when Sheefa fell this time, she fell in a lump. The Sith sat back down in the pilot's chair, and stared out at the endless tunnel of hyperspace. That word, which had so recently touched her deeply, was wielded like a weapon now. A blunt, brutal weapon.

"The Jedi knew I've been looking for you. They know who I am, and they hid that from you. They knew, when they sent you to stop me, that you would not succeed."

Sheefa sobbed.

"They sent you, alone, to test you knowing you could not succeed. Knowing you would fail in your task, and having already failed to uphold their precious code."

"He knows," Sheefa sobbed, sensing the confused anger that follows betrayal more and more clearly in Master Toberin as they hurtled toward to Tython. Feeling him more clearly with every passing second. "I've ruined everything. I've ruined everything."

Vaux'avh shook her head. "You were young when they took you. Too young. You have known no other life than the one the Jedi set out for you, because you were born with a powerful ability." She paused, silently waiting. "You are young yet. Nothing is ruined."

Sheefa held her head in her hands and cried. Toberin was not the only one she could sense; others, Council members, were varying degrees of upset, confused, and appalled. Displeased. She had failed, and it was not until she sat curled up in the corner of the cabin crying that the depths to which she had failed, in the eyes of those who would judge her, were apparent to her.

"Exiting hyperspace..." The ship lurched, causing her already-roiling stomach to threaten complete upheaval.

Sheefa turned in on herself, retching, as her comm lit up.

"Oooooh. I think they want to talk to you," Vaux'avh said. Her personal comm beeped loudly from deeper inside the ship, echoing through the halls. The Sith pointed to their scanner with a smile. "And look. An escort. I'm sure they'd be delighted to show us the way."

"No!" Sheefa shouted, eyes reddened from crying. "We have to-we have to-we have to—"

"Okay," Vaux'avh said calmly. "Okay." The ship banked hard, abruptly, and accelerated away from the planet. The 'escort', two interceptors, gave chase and attempted to hail them repeatedly, but Vaux'avh shut down the comm system completely as she waited for the navicomputer to finish its work. "Almost there."

Sheefa screamed as two blue bolts sailed past the front of the cockpit. "Are they shooting at us?!"

"That was a warning shot," Vaux'avh said, leaning to the side to confirm the jump calculations. "Even if they open fire on us, they won't get through our shields in time." The ship rumbled as their escorts did just that. "A few more seconds."