Dark Matter: Episode 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the dynamic shifted, so too did their body language. Vulva shrank, head sinking into her shoulders to be beneath her daughter while standing next to her, and Vaux'avh always seemed taller when inflicting her desires.

Their mother broke the kiss with a happy gasp, and took a half step back. She blushed as she reached up and pushed the strap of her meager covering over her left shoulder, and then did the same to the right. The flush of color extended to her chest as she pushed the dress down to expose her breasts, and stopped there at a nod from Vaux'avh.

"Hands and knees," Vaux'avh said, tilting her head toward Sheefa, and Vulva smiled softly as she stepped in between her daughters. The fabric of her dress gave a tiny groan, as it stretched over her wide hips, while Vulva dropped to her knees. The youngest of them just stared, frozen, as her mother placed her hands down between splayed legs. Vulva's breasts hung beneath her, caught between her elbows with her nipples pointing straight down.

Sheefa tried to look away, but her mother was so close that she could feel the warm breath against her chest. Against her neck. Against her cheek. She could smell her mother's sweat. She whimpered, trying to deny that any such thing was happening right in front of her at all, let alone that it affected her.

"Stay with me," her mother moaned, as she reached one hand up to cup Sheefa's cheek. She ran her thumb over her daughter's lips. "Stay with me, Figriaa-aaaa-aaaaaaa." She barely managed the last word before her eyes rolled up behind the lids. Vaux'avh sneered proudly from behind, with one hand sunk into a fleshy hip and the other held out in the air with fingers curled like talons.

On and on, Vulva moaned, showing more expressiveness in a few seconds than she'd displayed in the previous month collectively. These were the moments when Vulva came alive, was at her most animated, and it was so jarring. She was so close that Sheefa could feel the sound waves on her skin.

"Stay with me," she moaned, louder. "Stay with me!"

Sheefa's stomach twisted in a knot, cramping painfully as she heard and understood the need in her mother's voice. As she heard the layers.

"Please," Vulva cried, fingers slipping through her soft brown hair.

"I'm here," Sheefa croaked, hesitantly meeting her mother's gaze.

"Ooooooh!" Vulva cried, gritting her teeth. Her eyes lit up, and for a moment, the haze that seemed to exist in perpetuity around her lifted. For a moment, Sheefa almost couldn't hear the constant, rhythmic thudding of her older sister's thighs against her mother's round ass. For a moment, she almost didn't care. It was her mother. She was right there, so real. The nightmare warped, and Sheefa passed into the eye of the storm.

Her mother's moaning became wordless, shameless, as Vaux'avh increased the tempo, and her face bounced closer and closer to Sheefa's with every impact. The intimacy of it was more than Sheefa knew how to cope with. She had her mother's eyes. It wasn't until that moment that she knew she had her mother's eyes. Other features, too, were similar, but it was the eyes she focused on. Her mother had never been so lucid.

"On your back," Vaux'avh said, interrupting the moment. Vulva leaned forward for clearance, the sides of their noses brushing each other. Eyes locked. Once she was empty, she rolled slowly onto her back between Sheefa's legs while always keeping her gaze on her youngest daughter. Sheefa's head lolled to the right, while Vulva leaned into her own left shoulder. The back of her head rested against Sheefa's heart. She reached up with her right hand, again cradling Sheefa's jaw, and groaned as Vaux'avh penetrated her hard. Without warning.

Vulva cried out, tightly grasping light brown strands of hair. Her left hand groped her own breast, sinking deep into the flesh. Gouging small, dark canyons. Sheefa's mouth ran dry as she watched the heavy sac squeezed and pulled, pushed and stretched. Her own small breasts were only ever included briefly, as a token of foreplay with Toberin, and to see her mother's breasts handled so viscerally was distracting amid a sea of distractions. There was something beautiful about the feminine form that she'd never had the chance to appreciate before departing Tython, and it was coming at her from all sides in that moment.

The way she touched herself was mesmerizing. Sheefa whimpered in sympathy, unable to imagine having her own breast treated like that let alone doing it to herself, and yet there her mother was. Clutching at herself rapturously. Fingernails that left raised welts in their wake.

She gasped when her mother reached down and grabbed her left hand. Her lip quivered uncontrollably, and she finally broke the long, shared stare with her mother to follow as her hand was placed gently against her mother's breast. Vulva continued to stare up at her, moaning softly as she reached down with her now-free hand to feather between the tops of her damp lips.

Sheefa couldn't bring herself to do anything with her hand except to keep it still. Squeezing, but still. Her mother's breast was so warm against her palm, and the flesh swelled between her fingers a little with every sigh, whimper, and breath. The breast itself felt much more massive when she was holding it, supporting it indirectly, than it looked. So heavy and full.

Vulva was still staring up at her, stroking her cheek. The cadence of her moaning angled ever upward, coming faster and faster as Vaux'avh pummelled her. The intensity of her mother's gaze, even just in her peripheral vision, was almost too much. Watching her mother's mouth stretch, jaw falling slack, as pleasure both brought her to life and reduced her to a quivering mess.

"Go ahead," Vaux'avh grunted. "Give it a little squeeze."

"I... I..."

The Sith grinned. Her left hand moved with lightning speed, crashing up and into the side of Vulva's right breast. Vulva's attention never strayed from Sheefa's face, but she let out a long, low moan. The force of the impact sent the right breast crashing into the left, and Sheefa instinctively gripped tighter to maintain her hold. Her fingers almost disappeared, sinking into the skin like a warm knife into butter. Vulva cried out again, bringing her left hand back up to cradle her daughter's around her breast, and screamed as an orgasm electrified her body.

"Fuck!," Sheefa yelped, as her hair was pulled ferociously,

"Welcome to the family, soriel."

Sheefa blushed harder than she had ever blushed in her life. She had been subjected to a lot, and watched her mother get as much and worse, but it was the first time all three of them had been involved at the same time. It felt tainted, undermined by Vaux'avh's manic control, but there was good in it just as there had been good in her and Master Toberin's time together despite the disapproval of the rest of the order.

Her mother guided her left hand, squeezing with her. There was no place in her immediate vicinity that felt safe to look, as her mother's sensuous writhing was always front and center, so she closed her eyes and squeezed the lids tightly together. There was nothing she could do to shut out the sound of wet flesh slapping together, as Vaux'avh continuing to fuck her mother maniacally competed with the sound of her mother's feverish mewling.

The problem was that the squeezing wasn't all coming from her mother; she was groping of her own accord. She liked the feel of her mother's skin. She liked the warmth. She liked the way her mother had reacted. Worst, though, was that she liked how wrong it felt. In truth, she had liked how wrong it felt every time Vaux'avh fucked her.

By no means did that make it acceptable, and she was nowhere near confident enough to admit it to anyone but herself. Even being able to admit it to herself was huge.

"Yes," Vulva moaned, leaning back and pressing into her. Sheefa took tighter hold of her mother, legs curling around just beneath her breasts to interlock at the ankles. She grabbed her left foot with her right hand, steadying herself, while her left hand squeezed. It was just a soft squeeze, fingers curling into the breast and then releasing. Her mother was still staring up at her, warmly, when she managed to open her eyes. Was still cradling her face. "Ni Figria."

All at once, Sheefa's body tightened, and her will overtook her reluctance. Every muscle contracted, squeezing, and the euphoria that raced through her veins was so like an orgasm that it might as well have been. Vulva's mouth fell open wide, lips and tongue moving without sound. Her eyes widened dramatically.

"Good instincts," Vaux'avh grunted. Sweat streaked down her face from the effort of fucking so hard for so long, and the ravenous look in her eye said she wasn't far from an orgasm of her own, but Sheefa heard none of it.

The youngest Mirialan, legs clenched tightly, ground her hips against her mother. Vulva's spine pushed out just far enough to provide a hard point for her sensitive nub to worry against. Just as the mental euphoria began to fade, sheer physical pleasure took its place and more. The chance to have an orgasm on her own terms, and not one Vaux'avh brought her to unwillingly, was too tantalizing to ignore. Her thigh and calf muscles popped in shallow bursts of strength. Fingers in her hair. Pulling. Sheefa was too close to stop.

She groaned, grinding harder, and stared deep in her mother's frantic eyes. The fact that Vulva couldn't breathe was too distant for her to process.

"Fuuuuck," Vaux'avh groaned. The older sister peaked first, slowing to a halt and curling forward over her mother. Her own full breasts hung beneath her hunched frame, nipples dragging over Sheefa's arms and her mother's breasts. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Sweat rolled off of her in waves, mixing in the air with the combined, aroused scents of all three women.

In seeming desperation, with her eyelids lulling and a bit of blue in her complexion, Vulva raked her nails across Sheefa's cheek from the ear forward. Sheefa hissed, momentarily breaking through to the surface, and reflexively let go of her mother. Her strength left her the moment she began to relax her muscles, unraveling more every second, and she collapsed back into the wall with an exhausted, sated moan. Vulva immediately rolled onto her side, gasping to catch her breath, and the three of them remained like that, in a heap on the floor, for quite some time.

***

Every time she closed her eyes, Sheefa saw Vulva struggling to breathe between her legs. She had suffocated her mother, using her mother's body in pursuit of her own orgasm. She had used the woman. She was no better than her sister. The shame of it rent her into pieces, but the accompanying visuals had left a damp spot on the sheets beneath her. The way her mother had continued to caress her cheek, right up to the edge of losing consciousness, haunted her. In both her brief, troubled sleep, and awake.

For the third time since laying down, Sheefa slipped her hand beneath the waistband of her nightclothes. New, fresh moisture joined the pool of fluid between her lips, such that even the first time her fingers slipped between them sounded wet and loud. Air bubbles cracking. She bit down hard on her lip to muffle the moans she knew she would not be able to stop.

Her middle finger worked rapidly over her clit. She rolled onto her right, away from the door, and slipped her left hand underneath her night shirt. She whimpered as she touched herself like her mother had. Her breasts, small in comparison to the rest of her family, were still more than a palmful. More than enough to grip and squeeze as her mother had done. Twisting. Pulling. Scratching. Torturing.

The shame. The feeling of wrongness. It electrified her. Deep in her heart, she knew that had been at the core, or at least part of the core, of her feelings for Toberin. Her excitement to blaze a new path within the Jedi Order had been rooted in the fact that it was the path untaken. The path rejected. The same shame had been there, whispering in her ear, every time Vaux'avh had taken her unwillingly. She hadn't grown accustomed to it, she had always liked it.

Because it was wrong, and not in spite of it.

She froze, just as she passed the point of no return, as the door opened behind her. Blinding bliss ripped through her like light through the darkness, and there was no hiding her shuddering whimpers or her trembling legs. Vaux'avh stood in the door, silhouetted against the light, and breathed deeply through her nostrils.

"Delicious," she purred, and closed the door.

***

Sheefa moderated her breathing, following an old Padawan exercise. "I've never had to wear one of these before," she said, testing the magnetic lock on the boots of her envirosuit.

"Sometimes you just can't help telling the galaxy how little you've experienced, can you?" Her sister's electronically processed voice lost some of its rasp, but none of its bite.

Sheefa shook her head in frustration. "It's unnerving to think about how little material is between us and nothing." She turned, and frowned when she was no longer able to make out their ship against the stars. There had been no place on the drifting hulk for them to dock, as the battered remains were too damaged. After dropping them off, 2E had piloted the Conquest out to a wide berth to avoid the wreck's endless off-kilter rotation as well as the nearby asteroid ring they found themselves at the edge of.

Vaux'avh briefly looked back. "Stay close. And don't touch anything."

"Does constantly admonishing me like a child," she said, doing her best impression of various Jedi Masters she'd known through the years, "make you feel more justified in your treatment of me?"

Vaux'avh merely laughed as they moved slowly through the dark, empty halls. "I'm told it's quite common for siblings to bicker." She reached into one of the external pockets in her suit and activated two small, palm-sized drones. The drones darted back and forth, shining flood lights ahead of them and illuminating parts of the ship as they went. Suddenly, one of the drones beeped at her.

"Then find a different route," she sighed.

"Why didn't you take me?" Sheefa blurted, without thinking. "Too. Why didn't you take me too?"

Vaux'avh turned, brow low over her eyes.

"When you escaped Boonta. I had already been born, correct?"

Vaux'avh nodded slowly. "You were only... weeks old. A month maybe. Too young to be away from her. You wouldn't have gotten anything sucking on my tits." She patted her chest with a smirk. They both turned as the second drone peeped happily, but Vaux'avh turned back to her before they started moving again. "I promised I'd come back. You just weren't there when I did."

Sheefa scowled as she followed. "Sometimes it feels like you blame me for that."

Vaux'avh chuckled darkly, but did not respond. For a time they walked in silence, joined only periodically as the older sister's drones returned from dead ends to attempt to navigate new paths. Eventually they found their way deep enough into the ship that the external pummeling the wreck had taken wasn't a factor, at which point looting became the primary problem. They wandered through the hollowed-out bowels of the ship for another full hour before they found a console that hadn't been stripped to the point of uselessness.

"Here," Sheefa said, as the display in front of her steadied. Vaux'avh gave one final frustrated kick to the terminal she'd been trying to activate, and came over. "What is it we're—"

"Move," Vaux'avh snapped, brushing in front of her.

Sheefa sighed in frustration. "You still haven't told me what this ship is, or what we're looking for."

"This was the flagship of Darth Indelyu," she said distractedly, as she sifted through listings of reports. "He was a powerful Sith Lord, influential in his time. His fate, and the fate of this ship, were a mystery."

"What's so important about the ship?"

"By itself? Nothing. However..." Vaux'avh frowned as she worked. "Hmmm. Indelyu was a prolific creator of holocrons and..." She trailed off, and breathed heavily through her nostrils. "Ah ha. And this ship was damaged... just after departure. Huh."

"Departure from where?"

"That's the million credit question, soriel. Where. Apparently, he had a tenuous relationship with the Dark Council and it was rumored that he had a stronghold elsewhere outside of the Dromund system. His stronghold will have the objects I'm looking for, and finding this derelict was a big step toward that end."

Sheefa nodded slowly, and then began to turn. "Aren't there only gas giants in this system?"

"You are on fire," Vaux'avh said, smiling. "Had to have been either a moon or a space station, and probably one in this very ring. See these departure logs? They would have been filled out as the ship was departing, but they were only partially completed..." She drifted off for a second. "...some kind of catastrophic damage."

"I scanned the rings when we entered this system," Sheefa said, glancing just beyond Vaux'avh's finger without really reading.. "There's only one moon. A few small population centers."

"2E," the Sith said, "start scanning the area for any sort of large station in orbit around this planet, and come pick us up. We're going to check out that moon."

2E beeped in response.

"And I think we're going to need..."

***

The access codes Vaux'avh found in the databanks got them past the surface-wide array of turbolaser batteries. Such defenses were necessary given the moon's location within a ring system. The moon itself was small enough that all of the population centers, the mining operations, and the turbolaser networks were able to draw power from two nearly-identical automated geothermal power plants, one each in the northern and southern hemispheres.

"See?" Sheefa said, as she looked up from her datapad. "Nearly identical."

"It's an empty hallway," Vaux'avh said, flatly, as she looked around said hallway..

"A hallway that isn't in the schematics for the plant on the north side."

Vaux'avh twisted her lips and walked slowly down the empty, seemingly-useless space while Sheefa and Vulva waited. She cocked her head to one side and held out her hand. "There's—"

She didn't get a chance to finish, as two laser cannons popped out of the wall ahead of her, firing in tandem for several seconds. Vaux'avh was just able to deflect the first few rounds, enough to save herself, before she could redirect the bolts back at the cannons themselves. Her self-satisified smirk did not flicker when she turned around to find an enraged Sheefa, lightsaber out, having barely deflected a bolt that would have taken their mother through the chest. The hole in the floor was still smoking.

"I believe we might be onto something."

Sheefa retracted her blade and tried to control her breath, but it took significant effort. She pulled up her datapad again and inspected it from some new angles while Vaux'avh cautiously explored the hallway itself.

"I'm open to suggestions," Vaux'avh said, after several fruitless minutes.

2E tweeted dismally.

"I don't know," Sheefa said as she scowled at her datapad. "What do you normally do when you walk into a puzzle?"

Vaux'avh frowned and looked down at her feet. She stalked down the hallway again, carefully taking in the sound her heeled boots made on each square tile. About halfway across, she stopped and crouched, and held her hand out a dozen centimeters over the ground. "Here," she said, staring through the floor. Her fingers flexed, as if gripping, and when her hand came up from the floor, the tile followed. A meter-long rectangular cuboid rose beneath her grasp, and she gave a satisfied smile when it gave a soft ka-chunk at the top of its range. She circled it, and pressed her palm against a discolored section at the top of the face nearest Sheefa.