Dark Mistress Ch. 01: Reasons for War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what are we going for, if I may ask?" He was testing my patience but I decided to appeal to his other head. He was still an orc after all.

"The objective is simple. We march into the fertile lands of Erolandia, lay siege to their cities, obliterate their army of virgin warrior maidens, enslave them and bring them back here to serve as our concubines."

That was a lie. After the first night, I didn't plan on sharing. If Shiloh could have her harem of fallen angel maid whores, why couldn't I have a harem of slutty warrior bitches? The general apparently wasn't sold enough though.

"So...we march to our doom just because your dangler needs some action? If you had more dick in your life..." he emphasized the bulge in his pants, "you wouldn't feel as horny." He looked me up and down again, licking his lips. "What do you say?"

Ava was right. He was packing a monster. But I wasn't trying to get fucked, I was trying to fuck and all his comment did was annoy me.

"WHAT was that, General? You aren't too ugly, I don't mind shoving my cock straight up your ass and absorbing you into my balls so you can become the next cum blessing I bestow upon a slut. After all, it's hard to tell the male orcs apart from the female orcs. I'm sure I won't notice as I sodomize your asshole. Do you want that, General?"

My frigid tone was matched by my red glowing eyes and my cock suddenly standing to attention, released from the confines of my pussy, escaped my armor. The runes on my skin were also glowing a blood red and he seemed to get the message that I wasn't in a joking mood.

"Err...I said...err... We march to the glory because our Excellence deserves only the finest specimens the ten kingdoms have to offer." He looked at me, visibly shrinking as he hoped to disengage my anger.

My eyes stopped glowing, as did my runes, my cock retracted back into my pussy.

"Good. Now go get my rabble of a hoard armed and ready. I will say this once more, we leave at nightfall."

"Right away, O Malevolent One."

With his reply that my orders would be carried out, I turned around and made a show of walking out of the room, walking in a manner my ass jiggled. I stopped as I reached the door.

"By the way, you need to be punished for talking back to me. You will go without pussy tonight. The two female orcs waiting outside belong to me now."

I could hear his jaw drop behind me, a satisfied looking creeping across my face. I stepped out of the room to be greeted by two erotic looking orcs on a bit of the younger side of the scale. Their green skin aside, they were both practically nude. One was a futa with short, black hair and yellow eyes, her cock at least eight inches. Her nipples took on a dark greyish-brown hue. The other had a regular pussy with purple hair, aqua blue eyes and two ear-shaped spikes that actually looked cute on her, as well as a little green tail. Her nipples were a nice shiny pink hue. She wore white, fingerless arm sleeves with a silk frills at the top by her shoulders. She also had on black nylon stockings and had a red leather collar around her neck. I decided to talk to them, as they were clearly shocked by my presence, but they dropped to their knees before I could really say anything.

"Oh Dark Mistress, let us please greet you properly." the purple haired one said, bowing her head to the floor. The black haired futa did the same. I smiled. This might be easier than I thought. Having two cute orc babes wasn't a bad thing. And seeing as to how orcs are natural born warriors, if I can train these two in war & magic, I'd have two loyal bodyguards as pets.

"Raise up your faces but stand on your knees." My orders were followed dutifully, both girls looking like newly acquired puppies. "Good girls, now tell me your names?" It was honestly shocking that I'd never seen these two before. Might have to move them to Boobstad to.

"My name is Ariel, Ariel Clave", the purple haired one said eagerly. The futa acted a bit more shyly in her introduction.

"Umm...my name...my name is umm..." She stuttered so I decided to give her a little nudge.

"You are very beautiful. Your Mistress simply wants to know what the beauty's name is." I said, gently grabbing and rubbing her cheek. She looked up, staring deep into my eyes, checking for sincerity. When she found it, a red hue took to her cheeks.

"My...my name is Aurora. Aurora Clave", she stuttered out.

"Ahh, so you two are sisters. Who is older?" I had to ask, they both looked pretty young, but I had to check. The age orcs normally became sexually active was sixteen (sixteen in Orc years, translated to human years, and they were probably, at the very least, 20 years old) and they looked on the younger side of that number. Luckily, they weren't.

"I'm older. I'm seventeen. My sister, Ariel, is sixteen", Aurora mentioned. Music to my ears. But there was just one more thing to ask.

"Why did the Orc General call you two babes here? In the nude at that?" The two of them seemed sad about the answer but Aurora spoke up.

"Our mother is a human. She was raped several times by the general and had us. She tried to hide us for as long as she could, but an orc found out. We were put up for a raffle to see who would claim our first time, our mother helpless to do anything. The general won, which is why tonight..."

Did I hear that right? Their mother...was a human?!! This matter was urgent. This happened under my nose as well.

"Where is your mother?" At this question, Ariel started crying. Aurora bites her lip. The answer was obvious, gone. It is possible to die from sex, the body just physically incapable of handling the sensations thrown at it, if too much is done at once. But I was even angrier that this orc, my general, hid such a thing from me. There was a fertile human female in Whoredor. And he didn't tell me. If not for the fact that replacing his position would be hard, I would kill him right now. But for now, comforting and humbling these two girls came first.

"You both will be under my watch as of now, now let us make haste. Come with me." The two looked at me in shock before rising to their feet and following me. I walked past Ava, who was seemingly passed out from her "gift", the orcs long gone. I looked back at the two girls behind me, then at Ava again.

"Can you girls do me a favor?"

Later that day, I found myself at my desk reading. I had the girls help me bring Ava back and I left Ava in Gulia's capable hands. I tended to the girls needs myself. I gave them a temporary room together but told them that they would get their own rooms in the future. Right now, they needed each other. I explained how I would not be back for about a month, leaving tonight to go to war. I introduced them to Gulia and the other maids. And I said Ava would introduce herself in the morning. I also left a simple note for Ava...

Ava

Stay away from the Orcs for a while, especially the General. They are not to be trusted right now.

DO NOT TOUCH THE TWO ORC GIRLS! FIRST DIBS WILL BE MINE! I have plans for them. Also, I have not forgotten your punishment for keeping the Orcs away from their training and disobeying my order to stop taking Orc cock up the ass. I hope your pussy is ready for what's coming its way.

Love Mom

And now, with my few hours left, I was studying my opponent by reading a book, my sword sharpened.

The Defenders of Erolandia were a group of warrior women stationed in every city of Erolandia as a basic militarized police force but the Majai Knights were an elite militarized force controlled directly by the Queen and the Temple of Light, which consisted of the Priestess of Light and the lower in rank Sisters of the Light. The Majai Knights directly protected The Capital specifically, on top of the Defenders of Erolandia. The Majai Knights are an ancient, elite order of warriors, sworn to protect the ordinary people of Erolandia from the forces of darkness.

While the Priestesses protect the land by working from within the walls of The Capital and the Defenders of Erolandia are regulated to a city each, the Majai knight's duty takes them back and forth across the whole Kingdom which they traverse at formidable speed on horseback.

Their duties consist of carrying out diplomatic missions, patrolling the land for dangers, scouting for bandits and monsters and, when necessary, bringing the enemies of The Capitol to bloody justice.

The Knights are very effective at this, each warrior being trained from a young age in hand-to-hand and mounted combat.

The Majai work in groups of six, either all-male or all-female riders. As directed by the higher ranks of the Temple of Light, men and women must be kept separate in order to prevent relationships from interfering with duty.

The Knights put their job before anything else. Their self-discipline, honor, and sense of duty to Erolandia is Legendary.

I had an idea of what I was getting into now. The target was the outskirt city of Cumdore. The odds of encountering the Majai Knights were low. My only issue would be the Defenders of Erolandia. I had faith in my army, including my General, as far as war was concerned. I went to rendezvous with my army. At the door, I met Ava, who was there to see me off. With a quick glance, she knew everything about the General and gritted her teeth. I walked up to my army and briefly explained the cause of the raid. Needless to say, my army was game. The Orc General looked at me and I gave him a burning glare. His time would come. But nightfall was here. Mile after mile, until we reached our destination, I led the march out of Whoredor.

12