Dark Prince Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Luke," Devon sighed. "Calm down. Don't hurt him."

Lucien's hand remained holding the blade against Remien's crotch for a few seconds more, everyone holding their breath, but then he withdrew. His nostrils flared as he looked at the smirking Remien Fyre from beneath golden lashes.

"How about you, Devon?" the red-haired were-dragon continued. "What dirty little secrets are you hiding from us?"

Rowie gasped and reprimanded him, Seth growled again, still in tiger form, even Zak looked shocked that Remien should dare utter such a thing to their leader. Lucien turned a pained expression to Devon.

"Dev," Lucien began. He opened his mouth to say more but looked away, ashamed.

Devon's head hung low, his dark hair obscuring his face as usual. With a loud sigh, he raked his tresses back and faced them all head on. "I'm not the least bit human... I think." He paused to look around, licked his lips, and took another breath. "I have demon blood, and I'm becoming unstable."

"What?" Seth had turned back into his human form. "What do you mean by demon blood... what the hell do you mean by unstable?"

"I... hear voices."

Zak snorted. "We all hear voices. It's called telepathy. You've become more sensitive to the thoughts around you. Just block them out."

"No. It isn't telepathy." Devon shook his head. "Listen... and see what I see..."

The voices rose in crescendo in Angel's ears; the screaming, the snickering, and howling, until she clapped her hands over her ears, closing her eyes in terror. Goddess, was this what he continually heard? No wonder the man was literally going insane.

She opened her eyes to darkness. Devon had dimmed the lighting, bathing the large training room in deep shadows that seem to writhe and boil, moving.

Angel strained to see into the darkness, then staggered back in terror. Devils; hundreds of them, their grinning faces, sharp toothed and tongue lolling gazed at her with glowing yellow eyes. They crawled over each other, their leathery wings flickering and their tails whipping back and forth.

The vision before her blurred just seconds before light blinded her. Frightened, she turned and plowed right into a hard body.

Her fingers clutched the stretchy fabric as she buried her face against the firm torso. Arms enveloped her, giving her comfort until she remembered the other Master Guardians were still there.

With a sigh, she looked up and jumped in shock. She was in Lucien's arms, not Devon's.

When she stepped back, he released her. "I-I'm sorry," she murmured, feeling her cheeks heat.

Lucien's glittering, pale-blue eyes softened and a ghost of a smile touched his lush lips. "I'm not," he whispered setting a strange chill to run up her spine.

Blinking rapidly, she stole a quick glance at Devon and immediately regretted it. Hurt. It was etched into his furrowed brows, his parted lips, the droop of his wide shoulders. He bowed his head, using his jet-black locks to cover his expression and turned away from her.

"Now you all know." He took a few steps and stopped, but never raised his head. "The Seraph's that raised me never told me who my parents were or anything about me. I was only told to... love and resist feeling anger and hatred. That's all I've ever known."

"Yes. You did live a sheltered life."

Angel frowned, hearing the coldness in Lucien's voice, but not understanding it.

"This is ridiculous," Annie snapped. She wiped at the moisture that was running down her cheeks jerkily. "Devon, you're the one who least had motives to start the war."

Angel saw Devon's jaw clench, his lips pull back in a grimace. When he tilted his head back, his eyes were closed, as if in pain. His mouth opened on a gulping breath and his countenance smooth out, his eyes opening once more. "I..." He swallowed. "There's something inside me that... wants to kill." Glowing blue eyes closed again as a shudder went through him. At his sides, his fists clenched and Angel was shocked to see the outline of his erection straining against the tight leather pants he wore. His hands stole up to caress the back of his neck as his voice, deep and growling, snarled, "kill and bathe in blood."

Angel's heart froze in her chest. The fiery blue of his eyes focused on her, his lust burning her up, making her back up again, right into Lucien.

Light burst from all around Devon, his face contorted into a mask of fury. "Don't touch her! She's mine!"

Behind Angel, Lucien only held her tighter.

Her mind ordered her to respond, to deny his claim, but she felt rooted to the spot in terror at the change that was clearly visible to all. The veins in his face became darker and his lips went from their usual pale blush to a deeper plum. The blue of his eyes brightened like twin stars over his snarling lips. He growled like a rabid beast.

The others closed in.

Seth stood directly between her and Devon, his hands outstretched. "Dev, calm down, "he tried to soothe.

"Let us help you, baby." Annie pleaded, putting her hand out to him, but drawing it back when his growls grew fiercer.

Remien held Rowie back with one hand on her arm, scowling as Zak circled around to Devon's left, looking unsure.

"Fuck, Luke," Remien spat. "Get your paws off her."

Lucien stiffened behind Angel. "And that's going to help how?"

Remien's green gaze snapped back to Lucien. "He's being territorial, ass-hole. He's not thinking straight right now."

"He won't hurt me," Lucien assured. "Will you, brother?"

Devon's growls quieted, his eyes glowing at Lucien.

Angel saw the beginnings of recognition, as if he were remembering some long ago memory. Goose bumps grew over her skin, making her shiver. In the blink of an eye, Zak lunged at Devon, trying to hold him, light shooting out like the corona of a sun around both Master Guardians. Angel watched the entire scene as it played out before her like a dream, or maybe a nightmare. Lucien pushed past her and grabbed Seth before the boy lunged at the entwined bodies of Devon and Zak. Annie was trying to get to them also but there seemed to be something holding her back, her legs pumping to a run in mid-air.

Remien was struggling to hold Rowie, but she twisted in his arms and punched him square in the face, knocking him to his ass in a daze. The hold on Annie gave, making her run right into Rowie, her superior size and weight taking them both down. Angel cringed when she heard Rowie's head make a sickening crack on the floor, and Annie's forehead following soon afterward.

Devon grasped Zak, as if the man wasn't a muscle-bound beast and tossed him off. Zak flew in the air before falling with a heavy thud on the floor, his golden waves tangled over his face and body. He groaned in pain, trying to lift himself on unsteady feet.

Lucien had his knee on Seth's chest, holding him down and away from the skirmish, and in his hand, he held a strange glowing sword. The sight of Lucien actually making physical contact with Seth distracted Angel, so much, she wasn't aware when Devon's charge toward her was interrupted by Remien.

The sound of clashing metal drew her attention.

Devon's sword sparked fire every time it hit Remien's. What Remien could not accomplish with brute strength against Devon, he made up for with blasts of fire from his hands. Still, he was no match for demonic Devon.

Angel gasped as Rowie's scream shattered the stillness that followed when Devon's sword ran the red-haired were-dragon from front to back.

Remien stood only because Devon still held the sword through his body. Blood gushed from his lips as he shuddered with a look of ecstasy on his face. Remien placed his shaky hand on his abdomen, in the river of blood that flowed from his chest to pool at his feet. He raised his hand and cupped Devon's face. More blood spurted from his pale lips as he tried to speak, and then his body went limp.

"No!" The sword disappeared and Remien was in Devon's arms, the light engulfing them growing brighter. "What the fuck did I do?" He held Remien tightly, his hand stroking his crimson tresses as he rocked him back and forth. "You will not die! I command you!"

Remien's body jumped, his eyes flying open. He began to struggle against Devon, but Devon only held him tighter.

Devon's arms tightened around Remien, his hands over the wound on his back. Angel's eyes widened when she saw bright light coming from inside the were's body, bright like the rays of a sun. A rumbling sounded in her ears and all around her. Slowly the wound closed, but , still, Remien's skin glowed. He thrashed his head side to side, screaming, his legs kicking, his hands clawing at Devon's arms. Rowie tried to go to them, but Annie held her back.

With one last buck, Remien went limp in Devon's arms. Sweat gleamed on his face, hair damp around his temples and neck, but he seemed very much alive with a healthy glow in his cheeks. Carefully, Devon let him down to the floor. His hand touched Remien's cheek. "I'm sorry," he whispered, then blurred out of sight.

Rowie was the first one to run to him. "Are you okay? Baby, say something!"

Between Annie and her, they helped him sit up.

He ran his hand over his face, still looking dazed. "Fuck. Did anyone get the number of the starship that ran me over?"

Lucien snorted, finally taking his foot off a scowling Seth. "He'll live."

Seth rose to his feet, looking annoyed and confused at Lucien. "Since when are you so overprotective of me? Why didn't you let me try to help?"

Lucien just shrugged, staring back at him blankly.

***

Angel walked with Lucien in the enviro-level of Alpha 7. From what he'd told her, it was a thriving rainforest fifteen miles wide and two miles high in the very center of Alpha 7's saucer shaped center. It had a river and a lake in its very center. The entire sky was a holographic replica of Earth's sky. At the moment, the stark blue and fluffy white clouds held Angel's gaze captive as she followed Lucien to the edge of the glittering blue lake. As they sat at the edge of the banks to the lake, one of the clouds rolled away, blinding her with the rays of the artificial sun. Her gaze was captured once more as she saw how beautiful Lucien's long blond hair glowed beneath the rays of sunshine.A thousand shades of gold—Devon had assured her.

The thought of Devon had her lowering her eyes guiltily, with a sigh.

"Are you in love with him?"

The question as well as the husky voice uttering it startled her.

Scowling, she turned, ready to deny any feelings toward Devon, but she couldn't lie. Didn't want to. She took a deep breath instead. "I don't know what I feel."

"You saw him kill Remien."

"He revived him."

Lucien shrugged. "He still ran him through with his sword."

Angel's eyes narrowed as she considered the Master Guardian's perfect profile. "Yet you were so sure he wouldn't hurt you."

Lucien smiled, but it was a bitter joyless smile. "He loves me."

"You said he loved the were-dragon too."

Lucien's smile faded as his eyes settled on Angel. "Angel, Devon's in love with me. Not sexually, but he feels love... connected."

The feeling of jealousy felt strange to her. Devon was hers. He loved her... was connected to her... wasn't he?

"And what do you feel for him?"

Lucien shrugged. "I hold him no ill will. I hold no man any ill will. The ones that tormented me got their due. It's enough."

"What happened to you?"

"Something similar to what happened to you. But your rapes were simulations, where-as mine were flesh and blood real." He turned his head slightly to the side and gave her a small smile. "I was gang raped by men since about the age of eight until I turned eighteen."

Angel felt her stomach twist, her palms grow sweaty.

"I never realized I had powers. I was cut, whipped, pierced... forced to take my stepfather's satanic cult members almost every night for ten years. Until one night I realized I could fight back, even though I was tied down."

Angel felt her heart pounding. "What did you do?"

"I killed the man I calledfather, and then I waited for his friends to show up and slit their throats too." Lucien sighed, looking down at his hands. "Am I a monster, Angel? Should I have forgiven them and held out my arms in welcome?"

Angel didn't know how to respond. He turned to her, his pale-blue eyes searching hers, the breeze in the enviro-level blowing errant wisps of gold across his breath-taking face. Still, as beautiful as he was, Devon was the one who took her breath away. Where was he? She hadn't seen him since the fight in the training room.

Lucien brushed back a wisp of hair from her cheek with the tip of one finger. His eyes stared at her mouth for a moment with longing as Angel held her breath, hoping he would not attempt to kiss her.

He rose to his feet with a gracefulness that reminded her of how Devon moved. Lucien held out his hand.

"Where are we going?" she questioned putting her smaller hand in his.

Long, slender fingers wrapped around her hand, helping her up. He smiled in his usual manner, a slight turning up of the edges of his lush lips, the smile not quite reaching the sadness in his eyes. "If I tell you, I'll spoil the surprise."

Her lips kicked up to one side, as she shoved hands behind her back fearing she'd rock forward onto her toes, bury her fingers in that gorgeous mane, and kiss the sadness from his eyes.

"Do you want to walk, or should I teleport us there?"

The memory of the last time she'd been teleported almost made her swoon again.

Lucien laughed at her expression, making her heart skip a beat. "Forget I asked that." He turned on his heel and motioned her to follow him.

When they exited the enviro-level through two enormous metal doors that slid to the sides to let them out, they emerged into a long corridor. The lighting was not overly bright and made the pearlescent-grey walls glow. The floors beneath her boots were the same as in the rest of the space station, a black so glossy it looked wet.Like Devon's hair.

The frustrated sigh she let out drew Lucien's attention. He slipped his hand into hers, making her look up at him as they walked.

"He's dangerous."

Angel looked away lest he see into her heart. She didn't want him to know to what extent her feelings for Devon ran.

"You're confused with your feelings for him." When she didn't say anything else, he continued. "When I met him, we were both eighteen. He was still a virgin." Angel's eyes widened, her head snapping back up to look at him. Lucien's head was ducked down, his eyes on the floor ahead of his steps. "I think it bothered me... his innocence. He barely knew how to kiss." A smile quirked his lips. "He had a crush on Annie, but she liked a young Seraphian Master Guardian that was stationed here. Still, Annie was the one to teach Dev how adults kiss."

Angel thought back to how Devon had kissed her the first time; so innocent, lips touching lips.

"I know that at first he felt confused with me. He'd try to pleasure himself thinking of me and he'd wilt. The idiot thought there was something wrong with him because the only time he'd come was when he slept... and he couldn't remember what the dreams were about either. So, I took matters into my own hands and took him and Zak to Heaven's Pearly Gates."

Angel's brow rose up as she cast him a side-ways glance.Heaven's Pearly Gates?He merely chuckled. "A strip club. They also have pleasure workers there."

Her stomach turned. She didn't want to hear anymore, yet for some perverse reason couldn't find it in her to tell him to stop.

Lucien continued, his deep voice echoing in the corridor. "At first, he was frozen with fear..." Lucien's hand touched the nape of her neck. Chills ran through her body and she began to see the whole scene unfold before her.

Lights of different hues flashed like strobes in the metallic and silver-mirrored hall. Metal catwalks looked like webbing overhead and below the stark white floor glistened beneath a boiling layer of cool fog. Stages of varying levels were everywhere. Bodies of different colors and species of humanoid gyrated in a sexual dance to the beat of the music that pounded like a frenzied heart caught in the throes of lust. Some aliens were coupling. In the midst of them all were the three Edenian Master Guardians.

Angel's eyes rounded as she watched Zak's magnificent body bared beneath the hands of over a dozen women. He laughed as they caressed his golden hair, fingers entangling in the heavy waves, then gasped and closed his deep-blue eyes when one female engulfed his rigid shaft with eager lips.

Lucien's smile looked more like a sneer as he panted and took rough bites from a feline-looking woman. Between his legs, a pink haired faerie girl with shimmering gossamer wings worshiped his cock with her mouth. He kept his eyes on Devon, who was also being stripped. Devon's eyes were wide, his face flushed pink, lower lip caught between his teeth. There were more women around him than there were around anyone else. He looked smothered... and scared.

"Do it, Dev," Lucien growled. "Take one... anyone. Fuck, Dev."

Devon looked overwhelmed. There were too many hands touching, too many mouths trying to please. His flesh was only half erect and even then he clamped his hands over it, as if ashamed his ardor wasn't raging like the others around him.

Angel wanted to go to him, cover his nakedness with her body, soothe him, reassure him.Fuck him.

A long cylindrical tube was given to Lucien, filled with a glowing red fluid. One of the females pulled his head back and it was poured down his throat. She saw him convulse, shudder. When he opened his eyes, he looked fevered, crazed with lust. He grabbed three more vials and waded through the frenzy surrounding Devon.

"Tie him up," Lucien ordered.

The females pulled Devon to a wide pole. A black leather collar was placed around his neck and a thick chain anchored to the D ring at his throat.

"Back up," Lucien ordered using his power to create a ten foot circle of space around Devon.

His hands were still clasped over his penis, his shoulders hunched over in embarrassment. He watched Lucien stride over to him, his face registering the shock Angel felt when the blond Master Guardian pressed himself to his body. Nose to nose, Devon stared at Lucien's laughing face. He brought one of the cylinders to Devon's lips and ordered him to drink. Devon obeyed. Lucien poured the second and then the third quickly, making Devon choke. Lucien backed away into a sea of groping hands and seeking mouths, his eyes never leaving Devon's face.

Devon's face turned red first, then stark white, devoid of any color. Devon fell to his knees with a gasp, clutching at his groin. His head hit the floor, his black locks spilling around him like liquid satin as he shivered. When he lifted his head with a snarl, everyone took a few steps back. Devon's eyes were brighter than the strobes cutting through the air. Leaping to his feet, he lunged to the crowd surrounding him, but the chain kept him prisoner. His erection strained against his belly, drooling copious amounts of precum. He'd turned into a snarling beast no one dared approach; at least not at first.

The crowd parted to allow a tall, dark-skinned woman to step forward. In her hand, she wielded a whip. With a malevolent smile, she reared back and cracked the leather coil at Devon, striking him across his chest and belly. He doubled over in pain and she struck him again, across his back. Two males grabbed his fallen form and secured his wrists to the post above his head. When he stopped writhing in pain, he stared at the woman in fury. He pulled against his bonds at the same time his hips thrust in helpless lust. She stepped up to him and gripped his cock. He froze, a snarl on his lips, his chest heaving.