Dark Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His screams again filled the barn and his tiring body shook. Kira caressed the button down tenderly with her thumb for several long, blissful seconds. She savored his tortured, rippling muscles, and his vain yelps of pain. The profane subjugation made her feel weirdly giddy.

"I'm so sorry," Clyde wheezed as the pain subsided. "Oh god, I'm so sorry." He gulped in the air. "I'm so sorry." He melted down onto the floor. His unbridled submission was intoxicating for Kira, and she felt a warm, surprising relief and sexual pleasure wash over her as Clyde finally lay in total resignation to her. She owned him.

"That's a good boy, Clyde," she praised mockingly in baby-talk voice. "Yes, you're such a good boy, Clyde."

Kira laid the stun gun on the ground, sighed heavily, and began tenderly fondling Clyde's sex. She felt his penis swelling with her affection.

She gave a mischievous grin. "You like me," she giggled. "I mean, you like like me, don't you?" Her voice was taunting but playful.

Clyde didn't answer, turning his face away from her in vulnerable, exposed humiliation.

"Well?" Kira pressed. "Do you like like me?"

He nodded subtly, reluctantly.

"Say it then," Kira insisted. "Say you like like me."

"This is ridiculous..." he started to say, but stopped as he noticed her glowering dark eyes.

"I like you," he submitted.

"That's not what I said," Kira persisted. With her left hand she held his swelling penis directly upright between her thumb and fingers, a lump in her throat forming as she secretly admired its girth, and slapped its head sharply with the palm of her right hand.

He squirmed uncomfortably. Kira watched with eager eyes as his body writhed. "Your dick says it like likes me. Now you say it."

"I like like you," Clyde finally conceded. "I really like like you."

"You're a twisted pervert, aren't you?" Kira taunted cruelly. She slapped his penis again, deeply relishing the feel of the tender, warm meat as she struck it, the lust filling it, how he wriggled helpless beneath her body.

"You're sick, disgusting," she chided, slapping his glans harder. "You should be locked up." She hit his penis again, unable to make herself stop, thrilling shivers racing through her as she watched the thick sex organ bend and bounce with each cruel swat. It was hers now.

The smack of another harsh slap sent intriguing, warm waves of pleasure over her.

"Stop!" he moaned.

"What?!" Kira barked. "You don't give me orders," she warned. "You're just a sick fuck toy." She slapped it again, stifling a wicked giggle as his penis comically sprung back and forth.

"You have to stop," he begged. "Please..."

"It doesn't hurt that much, you delicate little pussy. Be a man."

She whapped it several times more, back and forth, in quick succession. He grunted each time.

"No..." Clyde groaned, twisting his body in a sudden futile attempt to escape.

Again she struck it with her palm. "You can take it, you big baby. You have to take it. Your body is mine." The sound of another whack tickled her down low. "And I want to play with this part right now."

Clyde grunted when she smacked him again; Kira's eyes widened as she watched his penis suddenly engorge and tighten. She hit it again and Clyde let out a soft, tearful cry.

"Oh god," he cried softly. "God... no."

A thick stream of goo oozed from his urethra, streaming down along his shaft and into his pubic hair. His penis jolted twice in paced rhythm, squirting more heavy gobs of sperm out onto his stomach.

"Ewww," Kira gasped in feigned disgust, a bit stunned still by his unwilling ejaculation. "That's gross."

Clyde's face reddened, and he turned sharply away.

"You were enjoying that?" Kira demanded. "You get turned on having your dick smacked around?" She stood up, and her small body towered over him. "Clyde, you're a repulsive pervert. Did you know that?" She shook her head in disapproval. "You're a bad boy, Clyde. You've made a revolting mess with your icky spunk all over yourself." She leaned down and tapped a finger in a sticky puddle, staring gleefully at the long, gooey sperm strand, and scrunched her face. "Gross."

She lightly kicked at his hip with her boot as she stepped her foot over him.

He shivered in post-climactic thrill as she sauntered along his bound body to stand next to his feet. Brutishly she tugged his jeans and shorts down and off -- one leg of his pants still impaled by the rope securing his left ankle. Grasping his free foot, she briskly tied it to a wood stall rail a couple of yards away, eagerly watching him as she slowly tugged the rope tighter, spreading his muscular legs wide apart, milking from him the last shreds of modest dignity as his penis perched completely exposed and vulnerable.

She stood to eye his quivering, helpless body with a wicked amusement, her gaze roaming over his muscular arms and chest, his strong legs, the prominent bones on his toned hips, his thick manliness. She realized her fear was fading.

She knelt brazenly between his legs, staring excitedly at his naked genitals. Reaching out gently she ran taunting fingers over his penis with a calloused whimsy. It rolled a bit, lazily but enticing, responding to her touch with dogged needs of its own. Its interest, its shameless yearning, forced a wry smile to Kira's lips. She cradled his heaving gonads in her hand, tenderly jostling them to get the feel of their weight. He lay quiet, motionless, as she fondled and groped him. His most fearful vulnerabilities lay in the palm of her hand. She affectionately caressed each testicle between her thumb and fingers. His shivers let her know he understood she could crush him on a whim.

Kira ran delicate fingers lightly over his gonads. The hair tickled, the testicles squirmed. She tugged teasingly at his scrotum hair, just hard enough to make it uncomfortable, pulling up humorously high goose pimples on his balls. He didn't respond.

She swallowed back at the burning urges to come. She wasn't done hurting him yet.

She lifted his softened penis with her forefinger and thumb, scrutinizing the drip clinging to the little hole. Playfully she squeezed his glans, watching as his sobbing urethra winked at her. It squirmed and jolted a bit, stiffening slightly with her attention. She let it drop to his stomach with a muffled thud.

"What am I supposed to do with that?" Kira scolded, a threatening tone to her voice. "It's limp, Clyde. It's useless to me."

Clyde looked in desperation up at his hands, and the barn post they were tied around.

Kira grasped his scrotum and dug her nails into the thin skin until he yelped softly. "Look at me when I'm talking to you," she demanded.

His eyes darted to look at her face, then away again. She dug her nails in more aggressively, and he rolled his head to look her directly in the eye, fearful tears swelling. He struggled to hold his gaze on her intense glare, the unabashed fear filling his face as he tilted his head slightly away, but still submissively held his stare to hers. The distraught terror was fully unveiled in his tense expression.

Kira felt a rush of empathy wash over her as a lonely tear wept from his eye. She felt his intense fear, his humiliation, his pain. Her body shared his sense of bared and helpless vulnerability, his forlorn nakedness, his forcefully-stripped body and soul with nothing shameful left unexposed. The raging feeling quickly fed her lust into a seething beast of rampant eroticism.

She felt her swollen breasts grow hot, and her girlish small nipples, hard with girlish needs, coddled an unfamiliar and irritating tingling sensation. Instinctively, the feel of Clyde's balls still squirming in one hand, she unfastened several of her shirt's top buttons. She reached quivering fingers in and beneath her soft cotton bra, and soothed her right nipple with a teasingly light touch in velvety circles over the dark and supple flesh.

She reached up with shaking hands to fully unbutton her shirt, sliding it down over her arms. She glanced at Clyde's face to see his focus was firmly on her intimates, and her high, round breasts. As he noticed her watching him his eyes looked sharply away to the far side of the barn.

"Don't look away," Kira ordered in a soft whisper. "Watch."

With an awkward reluctance, Clyde turned back to study her beguiling but permissive expression before letting his gaze drift eagerly down along her thin neck and naked shoulders, to rest on her bulging cleavage. Sensuously dropping her shirt to the ground, Kira reached behind her back with thin arms, her delicate fingers fumbling between her shoulder blades, and unclipped her bra clasp. Letting the soft cotton topple smoothly down along her torso, she watched Clyde's face fill with lustful interest as her youthful, plump breasts came fully into his view. His smoldering eyes darted back and forth at her thickly erect, chocolate-hued nipples, and Kira arched her breasts out for him to adore.

With a teasing wiggle Kira crawled up and straddled Clyde's hips between her slender thighs. She lay herself tenderly down on top of him, pressing her breasts against him, and resting her head to his shoulder. The drying sperm squished between them, sticking to her belly and up to the underside of her breasts. She breathed in his odd scent of sweat and hay, and the distinctive smell of sun-kissed skin, cherishing it. She held him there, her powerful captive, listening to him breathe.

Slowly sitting up, Kira crawled higher over his torso, his ribs now between her knees. While he watched, she ran teasing fingers over her stomach, and swirled the semen clinging to her skin up over her breast and around her left nipple. Maliciously, she leaned over to press the tender flesh to his full lips.

Clyde grimaced and turned away, grunting in objection.

"Don't," Kira chided quietly. "You are not to deny me anything I want." She reached back and grasped his thick penis, squeezing it until he stiffened in pain. "Refuse me and I'll make you hurt. And then, when you've been punished for insolence, you'll still have to do as you're told." She released his penis and let it thud to his stomach. "Eventually this is going to happen just the same, no matter what."

He turned back and looked up at her with pleading eyes.

"Oh, Clyde," her voice was painfully sympathetic, "It's going to get so much worse than this for you. You should cherish these precious moments. Appreciate now, the time before it becomes horrific."

His expression grew darkly sullen, despairing.

Slowly she leaned her left breast to his face, the delicate skin quickly savoring the feel of his wet mouth. "Lick it," she whispered softly.

His warm tongue moving slowly over her fleshy nipple elicited an erotically giddy reaction through her entire body, made far more intense for his anguished unwillingness.

"Suck it into your mouth," Kira spoke sternly, quietly. "Slurp your gross man seed off of it."

He obeyed, drawing her inside. She felt herself swooning at the sensations that assaulted her. She pressed down, forcing herself deeper into him. "More," she demanded. She heard his muffled cry as she pressed herself harder, and she had to fight to subdue the raging need to come. "Suck the nut milk off of that like it was a little dick in your mouth." She ground her nipple over his lips and tongue. "It's your own baby batter, after all. I'm sure you've had no qualms about asking sweet, innocent girls to guzzle it."

He briefly faltered, then resumed his task. He said nothing, her breast was shoved against his mouth, but an oddly awkward sensation emerged from that moment, a sensation that spoke volumes. For a brief slice in time she felt a frightening understanding of him, a glimpse inside, past the façade; like their souls had somehow touched.

Kira paused, pulling away. She tried to hold his gaze, to delve deeper beyond those alluring eyes, but Clyde was struggling just to not look away. Still, she knew. He had never felt the sensation of having his manhood in a woman's mouth. He had never demanded such sexual perversion from someone. What Kira was doing to him meant something far more than she had understood. He had never even...

My god, Kira mused silently. It's his first time. This will forever be remembered as when he... Damn! These country boys are prudish. That brief realization made the lusty wickedness that plagued her excruciatingly erotic. Her vagina pulsed with heated urgency.

Kira put both hands flat against his chest, the soft hair tickling between her fingers, and pushed herself up onto her feet. She stepped one foot over him to stand next to his restrained body, and unfastened her shorts. She watched his expression of realized dread, nearing panic, melting deliciously into morose resignation, as he watched her pull the zipper down.

Kira slid her shorts down to her ankles, and found she had to pull off her heeled boots to get the shorts over her feet. She stood briefly, wearing nothing but socks and thin panties, letting Clyde drink in her slender, taut body.

She callously straddled him once again, towering over him, with him left to stare up at her. She reached a hand down between her legs, impassive, and pulled her panty crotch to one side.

His gaze fixed on her sex, her dark lips hot and wet at his arousing helplessness. She swooned as she exposed herself to him, this chained masculine beast, the two as adversaries tethered in lust.

A distant crunching sound clasped her attention. She felt her face go pale, quickly realizing a car was approaching. She stiffened, listening fervently, peering out between the barn wood slats. She looked over at her clothes, spread across the ground. Calculating the time it would take to get dressed compared to the time it would take the intruder to park and cross the road, she would still be mostly naked when he'd burst in.

She struggled to hold her composure, her muscles trembling madly now, her frightened heart racing.

She turned to spot her boots. She would need to wear at least those to escape, to run -- nearly naked -- to... where? There was nowhere to go. She was trapped - a humiliated, naked animal.

She tried to hide her cringe as the truck approached, slowing as it pulled around her car. She watched as it edged off to the side, stopping, the driver gawking at the barn - the grizzled, manly, driver, his chiseled face strikingly enticing, his cowboy hat adding even more charm. His sky blue eyes scanned the farm.

Kira felt all hope bleeding from her. It was over too soon, her frightening needs unsated. She eyed the stun gun, and the spent cartridges on the ground. It had taken both of her cartridges to subdue Clyde. Even if she got close enough to this new stranger, she wondered if there was enough charge left in the stun gun to do more than anger him. Or would he just overpower her and knock her to the ground, her body stripped and frail, and have his way with her?

Oh god, Kira thought, he'd free Clyde, and what would he do to me?

She frantically considered running, disgracefully being arrested for nudity, confessing to... to torturing an innocent man's privates. Sexual torture -- she'd be tried in public court for 'sexual torture'.

She began to speculate what the authorities would do with her. How long would her prison sentence be? She would at least be deported to return home in shame.

A wave of relief overwhelmed her as the truck pulled back onto the old dirt road, uneventfully, and rambled into the distance. She was left to find herself panting, her mouth dry, as her imagination settled, her body engulfed in an odd sense of loss, the fresh new thoughts still teasing at her licentiousness.

Two sexually repressed and muscular farm hands, she thought. What would they have done with my naked body, alone in this secluded old barn?

Her imagination raced, her pussy throbbed.

Kira breathed slowly, calming herself. She turned back to see Clyde staring unabashedly at her still denuded pussy. He lay at her feet, restrained, defenseless, squirming with unquenchable need, and gnawing, unwanted desires. He was undaunted by the passing truck. And he was still all hers.

Kira's twisted, self-indulgent wantonness revived in fiery exuberance as she stood triumphantly over the broken man. She pushed her panties slowly down along her legs and off over her feet. She snatched off her socks, the very last of her clothing. A drifting breeze tussled the wispy fur over her pelvis and down between her thighs. For some depraved reason she needed to be completely naked with him, with nothing on at all. And, he needed to be fully naked too.

Hastily Kira pulled Clyde's socks off of his feet, then sat straddled over his torso. She heard him offer a soft, enchanting whimper when he saw her grab the box knife. She let the sound of it tickle her tingling lady bits, but ignored him otherwise.

The blade sliced easily through his shirt sleeves as she cut them free from his body. She stood up and cruelly yanked the destroyed shirt out from under him. Tossing it casually to the side she stared down excitedly at his wholly naked body, tied and sprawled out for her dirty pleasures.

She leaned down and batted at his still floppy penis.

"Useless to me," she muttered, but her eyes were salaciously enjoying the thick, long softness of his nervously twitching schlong.

She knelt down over his face, harshly cradling his head between her legs, fixing her eyes to his. He cringed in dismay at what she was doing.

"Hey," Kira snapped, "if your little dicky isn't going to satisfy me, your sweet mouth will. If you hadn't let yourself get off like that, this wouldn't be necessary."

She let him briefly examine her parts as she perched over him in giddy anticipation. She could feel her carob brown inner lips parting as the thick, sticky juices gave way, fully revealing her pulsing, aching vulva to his view. She watched a droplet slowly dribble from her pussy, his face held tightly in her thighs to keep him from turning away. She had to swallow back on a lewd squeal when it tumbled over his thick lips.

She lowered herself gingerly down onto his face, savoring the lush experience, pressing herself salaciously over his mouth. The stubble on his face was gratifyingly scratchy in her parts. He lay, unmoving, uncertain. As she pressed her wet flesh over his lips his nostrils flared, his hot breath tickling through her wispy raven hair.

"Don't just lie there," Kira ordered sternly, "lick me."

His tongue hesitantly began to dab at her inner lips and vagina, tapping with delicate softness on her urethra.

"You seem confused," Kira berated, studying his uneasy expression. She rolled her hips forward and clamped down harder with her thighs, holding his head immobile. She furrowed her brow sternly as she pinched his nostrils closed. "Devour my little pussy like your life depends on it, Clyde."

He struggled frantically to twist free and catch a breath, the sudden wriggling panic sending Kira's raging lust reeling uncontrollably.

"Stick your damn tongue inside my vagina," Kira demanded. "You're my fuck toy, so get fucking!"

She felt his tongue search for and discover her throbbing opening, pressing hard at it as he struggled to obey.

"Deeper!" she commanded. "If you want to breathe again you need to do as you're told."

Kira noticed a renewed urgency to his movement as he lapped now unabashedly. She released his nose and savored his hot breath tickling her little hairs. His nostrils flared desperately to draw in enough air, and he continued submissively licking her, forced to swallow now and again as her excited juices leaked into his mouth.

Kira slid her pussy down over his lips. "Lick higher and find my clit," Kira instructed.