Dark Room Mistake

Story Info
My drunk friends wife thinks I m her husband and fucks me.
4.4k words
4.08
35.6k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zohan46
zohan46
9 Followers

Hi! This is Z, back with another story for you all. This time it is not my story, but the story of a vegetable seller. I know this guy as he works right outside where I stay. He chills with my building security guard and at times even I go there as I can't smoke at home or anywhere else in the building because of CCTV. So at times when these guys are drinking in my security guards quarters, I also join them, smoke inside and then leave whenever i felt like. Due to this, Ajay (the main guy of the story) knows me pretty well and respects me. It had been quite sometime now that I had been meeting these guys and listening to the story of their life as I like to do so.

One night as i went to smoke to the quarters, I saw the security guard and Ajay sitting inside and drinking alcohol. I had no problem with that anyway, I just wanted to smoke and listen to their life story. When I entered inside, their topic was about sex and as soon as they saw me, they kept quite. I told them that its fine if they want to talk about sex infront of me, I don't have any problem with that. They were already drinking since a few hours as i could see two small empty bottles of alcohol kept beside them and two more unopened bottles were kept as they were going to finish all of it tonight, or that was their plan.

I was smoking my cigarette while these two guys were pretty much drunk or atleast my security guard was. Ajay was still in his senses and felt like he could enjoy a couple of drinks more before getting totally smashed.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door, It was Ajays friend who was going to join them to drink. This guy was the main owner of the shop where Ajay used to work and was Ajay's good friend from his village. HIs name was Ratan. Ajay was living in Ratan's house in Mumbai, with Ratan's family in a small house. Ratan's family consisted of Ratan's parents, his brother with his wife and ratan's wife.

The house was pretty small, just a room and a kitchen, Ratan and his wife used to sleep in the kitchen and other family members used to sleep in the hall/room. After Ajay had arrived from the village, Ajay had no other option other than to join Ratan and his wife in the kitchen as there was no other place left in the house. Even the kitchen had just enough room to fit only one more person other than Ratan and his wife. Ratan had got Ajay from his village so that Ratan could get some help in running his business and even Ajay was unemployed so it was a good chance for him to earn as well as come to Mumbai. Ajay and Ratan had a similar body type, Ajay was just a little bit toned and had defined muscles than Ratan. They looked like they were brothers when I saw Ratan the first time.

Ratan stepped inside the room and sat beside Ajay, gave me a vague smile and started asking Ajay to pour him a drink. Ajay followed his order and made a nice strong peg for Ratan. They all started chatting with each other and then one after the other round kept on going and after a couple of rounds, both the guard and Ratan were too drunk. Ajay had a good capacity/tolerance for alcohol and he was still up for another drink but Ratan was in no shape to even stand up. The guard said he is going to the gate of the building and would sleep there in his booth.

Ajay: This is not fair, we still have one more bottle to finish. So just sit down and finish it with me. I am still in my senses till now.

Ratan: Ajay, it is too much for me right now and I won't be able to be up with you, If you want to finish the bottle than finish it. I am going to sleep in the booth for now. Just keep little for me as i will drink it while going home.

Ajay then continued telling his story to me while Ratan and the guard went to the booth to sleep. After another two drinks, I could see that Ajay was not in his senses and was blabbering shit. So I told Ajay to stop drinking for the night and go home and sleep. But Ajay wanted to drink more as half the bottle was still left and he told me that he was still in his senses.

Me: Okay then Ajay, you sleep here only in the cabin once you are done.

Ajay: No Sir (They used to call me Sir), I will have one more drink and then i ll be at my best and then go home with ratan and enjoy.

Me: Okay, But what are you going to enjoy once you get home?

Ajay: (While pouring another drink for himself) Oops! Sorry Sir, Its a secret. I can't tell you.

Me: Why? Don't worry Ajay, I won't be telling anyone, you can trust me on that.

And suddenly Ajays phone started ringing!

I could see a big smile as soon as he saw who was calling him. He answered the call and informed that he will call as soon as they leave from here. He was in great joy while talking on the phone. As soon as he ended the call I asked him "who was it that changed your whole mood?"

Ajay: (Still slurring) It was Ratans wife, my bahbhi!

Me: Oohh!! Okay!

Ajay: Sir, I ll tell you my secret, but you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone. I haven't told anyone about this. I trust you, so i can tell you and i know you won't tell anyone, right?

Me: Yeah, I won't tell anyone.

Ajay chughed half of his drink and showed me a picture on his phone. It was a picture of a female, wearing a saree in a way as woman of UP/Bihar normally do, around the age of 24-26 years, wheatish in colour, not too thin or thick, just right amount of flesh for a girl of that age. She had really good facial features and looked beautiful.

Ajay: This is my Bhabhi (Ratans Wife).

Ajay then started telling me his story. ( The story will be narrated in Ajay's POV).

A few days back, Me and Ratan went home drunk late in the night as we had gone to meet Ratans friend after work. Ratan and his friend had planned to drink as they were meeting after a long time and i had no idea about it. We spent a lot of time over there drinking alcohol and by the time we left from there, Ratan was in no state of even standing still. He needed a support to even stand or sit at a place.

Luckily, I have a good capacity to drink and can manage myself good even when i am drunk. Its not like I wasn't high, but was at least in a state to reach home safely while taking care of ratan. Ratan's friend was also in the same state as ratan, and had passed out on the chair on which he was sitting while drinking. We left from that place and reached home.

I was holding Ratan by his waist, as he was drunk and couldn't even stand. Ratan had another key of the house which i knew was in his pocket. I removed the key from his pocket and opened the door of the house very slowly and carefully, so that no one gets disturbed. The room was pitch dark and the only light entering was from the door where we were standing.

I somehow managed to carry Ratan inside and took him to the kitchen where we sleep. Normally, Ratan used to sleep between me and bhabhi. So I made him lie at his usual place and noticed that bhabhi wasn't there in the kitchen sleeping. Then I noticed, when i came inside, the kitchen door was also open. So I thought bhabhi might have been in the washroom that was on the opposite side of the room where everyone was sleeping.

I could see the washroom light was on, so obviously bhabhi was in there. I was in no mood of talking to her as she might ask me something that might put ratan in trouble as already he was piss drunk. So i thought this was a nice chance to change my clothes as soon as possible and go to sleep. All the males in the house used to roam in their underwear in front of all the ladies of the house, it was pretty normal for them.

I would remove my pants just before sleeping as it would be pitch dark, so no one would see and i ll be comfortable too. I removed my clothes and was just in my underwear when i realised ratan was still wearing his clothes. So i thought of removing his clothes as he would be in comfort too. It was so dark, i couldn't see anything but somehow managed to pull ratans pants off of him.

Ratan was sleeping in his underwear and his shirt. I was trying to remove his shirt, when I heard a noise coming from the bathroom. It was Bhabhi, I was in no mood to face her, so I hurriedly tried to remove ratans shirt. While doing this, Ratan turned towards the side where i sleep, but i was successful in removing his shirt.

Ratan had passed out and was sleeping exactly where i sleep. I tried to move him back to his place, but he wouldn't even budge.

I was just in my underwear, in the dark, standing right where ratan sleeps normally and Bhabhi is about to enter the kitchen to sleep. It was a very frantic moment for me. To avoid bhabhi, I thought I should just sleep for now at ratan's place and later shift to my place, once bhabhi is asleep. I could see Bhabhi enter the kitchen due to the very little light that came from the exhaust fan window slit. The light was enough to know that someone is there, but very poor to know who it is.

Bhabhi saw me and thought it was Ratan - her husband, She could see me lying down and murmured something to which I did not answer, obviously. She shut the kitchen door and switched on the cooler. The cooler worked like an Air conditioner for us as the kitchen was quite small and once you shut the kitchen door, the whole kitchen used to be chilled for the night,until the next morning.

We had to place the cooler right behind the door as the power outlet was right there, due to which no one used to be able to enter or exit the kitchen, as it blocked the door. But anyway no one used to enter the kitchen at night. After Switching on the cooler, Bhabhi came and lied next to me, thinking me as her husband.I was pretty much scared and my heart was beating fast too. I was just thinking about what if i get caught like this. What would I say? what would Bhabhi say? What would everyone in the house say when they ll get to know.

Bhabhi was sleeping next to me, her shoulder was touching me. She was still wearing her Saree, there were only two things Bhabhi used to wear, either a Saree or a Nighty which was only for the night. Saree was all time, every time dress code for her. She would hardly wear her nighty in the day.

It was almost more than 30 minutes now, the kitchen had become chilled and me and ratan were lying there, just in our underwear. I pulled up the blanket which was right under my feet to cover my self up. Unknowingly, I pulled up the blanket which ratan and bhabhi use for themselves and it was a big blanket from all sides. I was now nicely covered and thought I should cover ratan also.

While lying there itself, I somehow managed to pull up the blanket and tried to put it on Ratan. He was in deep sleep with a very light snoring. I had turned on my right side and was covering ratan with the blanket quietly. This was the moment I got a shock. As soon as I was done covering Ratan with the blanket, I turned on my back with my face towards the ceiling, I could feel a hand on my chest.

It was Bhabhi, hugging me, thinking it was her husband - Ratan, who was sleeping/passed out next to me. My heartbeat started raging. I had never thought about this ever. Never pictured bhabhi in this way. She had always been Ratans wife/ Bhabhi to me. She had no idea that it wasn't her husband who she was hugging so tight. I was frozen at this moment. I had no idea what was i supposed to do. The only thing I could feel was a bit uncomfortable in my underwear.

She was sleeping on her right side, facing me, while her left hand was on my chest, her left leg bent on the knee, resting on my cock over the blanket. She had no idea about the blanket and as soon as she felt the blanket, It didn't take her much time to get under it in the same position. While she covered her self with the blanket, she came more closer to me than before.

I could feel her boobs on my left arm while my knuckles were close to her snatch. The only thing that came to my mind was, why is she so hot down there?. I was still acting as if i am in sleep but i was pretty sure bhabhi wasn't. I could feel her warm breath on my neck. My left arm was right between both her boobs and the way she was breathing, it made them squish a bit on my arm. they were so soft and I could even make out where her left nipple was, as it was poking me on my arm.

I could definitely say she wasn't the type of female who would care to wear a bra. Her boobs weren't massive, neither too small. They were perfect for an average mans palms, mostly a 32B or C, but were nice and plumpy. The only part that was touching the bare skin of my arm was her navel. She didn't have a flat stomach but wasn't a flab either. There was a lot of heat where my knuckles were trapped.

After about 5 more minutes, her left hand that was resting on my chest, started making some movements. My dick that was trapped under her knee was rock hard and paining a lot due to all this. Her hand now started moving on my chest and was making its way down to my stomach, while her lips had started touching my neck. Her lips opened up just a little and kissed me on my neck and then there was a sucking sensation followed by her tongue licking my neck.

Her Heartbeat had also started racing now and was matching my pace. Her left leg lowered a bit as her hand went down from my chest towards my cock. She was so hot at that moment, she wasn't in a state to waste time. She was there for one thing and one thing only and that was my cock. She straight away put her hand inside my underwear and wrapped her fingers around the girth of my cock. There was a gasp as she got a hold of my member while she was sucking and kissing my neck.

I thought Bhabhi came to know by grabbing my cock that it wasn't her husband. I was definitely bigger than him and her gasp made it clear. She didn't stop though, the kissing and sucking continued with same intensity if not more. She was playing with my dick head and was stroking it at the same time. It was too much for me too take in, that too, soo unexpectedly.

My balls had become heavy and I knew there was going to be a leak of precum anytime. Her strokes continued around my shaft and in no time a bit of precum leaked from my cock. It did not matter to her as she continued to massage my shaft. Her face changed its position and was now close to my lips, slowly making its way to suck it. I didn't open my lips as she kept on sucking them.

I think she knew what she was doing or what needs to be done to get what she wants. Her hand which was around my shaft, just moved a bit down to my balls applying the precum all over it. This move made my lips open to leave a moan, which she was expecting. As soon as she felt my lips open up, She inserted her tongue and started sucking my lips wildly. Her tongue was exploring my mouth while her hand was playing with my balls. All this made me go crazy and I was in no state to handle myself or to hold back anymore. I started reciprocating slowly, sucking her lips as she sucked mine with a bit of tongue fight in between.

I wanted to go Wild with her but wanted to keep it low as I didn't want to give up the fact that it wasn't Ratan but someone else and Ratan had passed out right beside me so didn't want to wake him up as well. I knew for sure that if I keep these things in mind and let things go the way it was going, there wouldn't be any problem for anyone.No one from the other side of the kitchen was going to come this side nor Ratan was going to wake up after having all the alcohol he had drank. So it was just me and Bhabhi for a long time.

She was almost on top of me and was still kissing me. She took my left hand and placed it on her boobs, instructing me to have some fun with them. I started massaging her right boob with my left hand over her blouse while I made my right hand land right on her butt cheek. I grabbed both of those soft lumps and started squeezing them. There was a soft moan from her mouth into mine as we were kissing and sucking each others lips.

Bhabhi was too turned on at that moment, she was rubbing her pussy on my left thigh while managing somehow to not let go off my cock and keep her mouth busy kissing me. Her body temperature was too high at that point. Due to no bra, her nipple which was erect was easy to locate over her blouse,I took her nipple in between my fingers and pinched it very slightly to tease her even more, followed by a hard squeeze on her ass with my other hand.

There was an audible moan from her side as my hands worked on her body. The moaning could have been a bit louder and yet no one would have been able to hear it. Bhabhi took off her lips and whispered in my ear

Bhabhi: Put in inside, fast!

Saying this she got off me and laid beside me, pulling me over her. I took off my underwear to get all the comfort before ploughing this pussy as i laid in between Bhabhi's legs. I was on top of her now waiting to enter the love hole of my sweet and innocent bhabhi. I pulled her saree up to her ass, Bhabhi lifted her lower body to allow me to pull her saree up even more for a better access to her pussy. I took my hand to her pussy to remove her panty and to my surprise, she wasn't wearing one at that time.

My fingers touched her labia and were drenched in her juice in a second. She was flowing down there. I inserted my finger in her hole and there was another moan from her mouth added with a sudden arch of her body. Before she could let out another sound from her mouth, I locked her lips with mine and sucked them. The temperature inside her pussy was high and the walls were soaking wet. I started drilling her pussy with my fingers and there was a squishy noise for obvious reason, in addition to the loud breathing and light moaning.

Her right hand was holding my right arm which was in her pussy while her left hand pushed me inside her face. I slowed down a bit and started to rub her clit with my thumb. She started vibrating, her whole body shivered beneath me. I started feeling her pussy lips with my fingers and gave her body a little time to calm down. Her pussy lips felt really soft and weren't big.

They were a short portion of skin which was coming out of her pussy and was wet with her juice. I rubbed her pussy gently and started entering inside her. I was not able to find her entrance with my dick, she held it in her hand and guided it to her hole. I started pushing slowly, entering inside her. She was tight. Not too tight, but tight enough. I knew she would scream if I entered a lil more inside, so i kissed her wildly and pushed my dick deep inside her, but slowly.

If Ratan wouldn't been drunk and just sleeping, he would have been awake, if he would have heard the low scream Bhabhi made when I entered fully inside her. Her palms clenched my back and made some scratch marks. Once I was deep inside her, I stopped right there, laid on her while still kissing her and waited for her pain to subsidise, Yet kept on kissing her, exploring the depth of her mouth.

Her heart was beating faster than mine. My right hand started mauling her left boob and was playing with her nipple. Bhabhi took her hands off my back and started unbuttoning her blouse as i could feel her hands from my back get loose and came in between us. She took her hands and placed it back behind me. I departed my lips from hers and bent down to suck her boobs at the same time pulling out my dick which was inside her. I started sucking the nipple of her right boob and stroked my dick back inside her which wasn't completely out yet. Her hands clenched around my head tight with her nipple in my mouth.

I was playing with her nipple through my tongue, flicking it, licking it, sucking it. Her left boob was taking some bashing as my right hand was mauling it. I had now started stroking her slowly. I switched from her right boob to her left boob and my left hand went on the right boob to massage it. I took the nipple in between my fingers and started playing with. Pinching it, Rubbing it, Pulling it. I made sure the treatment her right nipple got, was same delivered to the left nipple.

zohan46
zohan46
9 Followers
12