Dark Roots Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa reconnects with an old friend of hers.
3.6k words
4.52
5.6k
9

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memories

Portland, Oregon

Pigeon University

Two days passed since Lisa engaged in a threesome with her son and his girlfriend, Indigo. The memory still fresh on her mind she touched herself. She was sitting in her main classroom at the university, panting softly to herself. Her nipples poked through her blouse, displaying her excitement. Her clitoris was aching to change between her legs so she could stroke herself in a quickie. For now, rubbing her thighs together would have to quell her desires.

The university got its name from the unusual number of pigeons that congregated around the university grounds. The seasons where most of the pigeons gathered around the university were summer and autumn. It was early spring, so there was a normal number of pigeons, normal meaning hundreds of them. Sometimes, there would be so many of them, that the entire track field was full of them, just pecking around on the ground picking up scraps of food students dropped from eating outside. Some were so unafraid around humans that they would pick food right out of the hands of students and teachers. You would think that the school would want to get rid of the many pigeons, as the amount of poop they would leave behind could be a health hazard, but that wasn't the case here. The birds rarely pooped on the grounds of the university. Instead, they did their business outside of the university grounds, in and around the city. No one knows exactly why they avoid pooping on university grounds, they just don't.

Lisa's regular work schedule consisted of either teaching from the morning to the afternoon or from the afternoon to the evening. She was an anthropology professor. Her class ended early due to a low student count, but before she packed up her things to go home, she decided to use the time to grade some papers. The topic was the renaissance and an in-depth study of how life and society functioned in that period. Thinking about the renaissance made her reminisce about the time she attended a vampire ball in 1200 AC. During that time, the legendary race known as vampires, were at their largest in terms of numbers, numbering roughly fifty thousand members with over one thousand covens spread across Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. She could still clearly recall the events of that night...

*

The year was 1200 and Lisa was at a vampire ball that was being held in the palace of a vampire king. She was dressed in a yellow and white ball gown dress. Her hair was a little longer than it was in the present and she kept it in a half up fishtail French braid style as was custom for the period. She stood among a crowd of beautiful women who were dressed in the same fashion as she was. Their hair colors ranged from black, brown, red and blonde, and were styled in either long soft waves or intricate braid designs pinned around their heads. The men sported short to medium length hair, and curiously they all had deep dark hair, of either black or brown tones.

The women and men around her were all pale, like untouched snow. They were strikingly beautiful and handsome. Their skins were flawless and radiant. Piercing blue or green eyes magnifying their superior features. Ancientness radiated from every single one of them. Although, none were as ancient as she was.

A young vampire waiter carrying a silver plate with both blood and wine-filled glasses offered her a drink. She winked at him as she took a glass of wine for herself, a devilish smirk crossing her face.

"Vampires are a curious race," she softly whispered to herself, sipping from her glass.

"It sure is strange seeing a non-vampire and coven member attending one of our balls," a man's voice said, breaking her thoughts.

"And it's strange not seeing hunters raiding this place and sticking silver stakes into all of your hearts. If the hunters won't get to you then the Archangels will." Lisa shot back.

"Dear, who is this beautiful creature?" asked a woman.

"I was just finding out myself, beloved, though I'd be careful with her, she's got claws and fangs herself" the male vampire replied.

"Have we seen you before? Are you from the coven in France? There are plenty of blonde vampires in France." enquired the unknown female vampire.

"No, I'm not a vampire. I am a fallen angel."

"Oh...OH! But you're a woman? I have never seen a fallen one in the body of a woman. How fascinating!" said the female vampire.

"I assure you there were many women who fell in the first and second fall. We fell, but we are not damned to stay on earth. Unlike me, your kind will never enter heaven or hell after you die, but your spirits will remain eternally on the Earth as disembodied spirits along with the spirits of the Nephilim" Lisa said sharply.

"Considering our damned fate, we intend to enjoy ourselves to the absolute fullest. We never turn down an encounter this life has to offer" said the female vampire, licking her lips.

Lisa, now starting to understand the couple's intentions, smiled invitingly at them both. She could already feel the blood pulsing in her clitoris between her legs.

"Tell me fallen one, do angels enjoy sex?" the male vampire asked her outright. "I know the answer of course. Everyone here knows the story about the two hundred who came down to earth, however as my beloved here mentioned, we have never come across a female angel before."

"As a matter of a fact sir, I do enjoy sex. I have indulged with many humans during my time here on earth. But when I'm having sex with humans, I must be incredibly careful with them. They are so fragile, especially amid my many orgasms."

"What a pity, I feel for you. You are still so very unsatisfied; I can feel it. Your body is speaking to my senses" the female vampire told her as she caressed the side of Lisa's face softly.

"Yes, I have been very unsatisfied this lifetime," Lisa whispered back at her.

The male vampire grinned, lust for Lisa filling his eyes, "How about coming back to our chambers with us. We would love to enjoy your company, what do you say?"

"Sounds divine" Lisa answered him, "This should be an interesting encounter. Vampires are far more durable than the strongest mortals I have laid with. Even the heroes of legends were barely able to get me off."

"My beloved and I are definitely durable," said the male as he gestured to the door.

Lisa smirked and followed the couple.

*

Back to the present, Lisa was in her car, on her way back home. She dialed Albert, "Hey darling, it's mom. Would you like some takeout for dinner? Or would you like me to make you something?"

"Takeout mom, that sounds awesome," Albert answered.

"Anything for my prince."

After memorizing what Albert wanted, she drove over to the restaurant he requested. She parked her car in the parking lot and walked inside.

-Red Crescent Restaurant-

Lisa searched her surroundings and was surprised to spot a familiar face.

"Oh Morania, Hey!" Lisa eagerly called out to her. She has known Morania for thousands of years, having first met her at the vampire ball. She was pleased to see her alive and looking well after all this time.

Morania was busy getting different customer orders and clearing out tables when she heard Lisa calling her over. She turned and saw the beautiful blonde walking over to her.

Morania was dressed in black shorts that accentuated the shape of her round ass. She wore a black shirt and work hat, both with the name of the restaurant in white, with a red crescent moon in the background.

"Well shit, look what the devil dragged in," Morania said flatly, then smiled warmly.

Lisa walked over with glee and pulled the raven-haired woman in for a hug. Out of habit, Lisa pressed a kiss on her lips, which caught Moranias's husband, who was also working the floor, off guard.

"Lisa, my husband is watching us" she whispered quickly.

Lisa looked over Morania's shoulder and saw a man eyeing them. He did not look anything like the man who was with her at the vampire ball. He wasn't a vampire either. Morania turned to her husband smiling and blew him a kiss.

"This is Lisa, a longtime friend my love. Listen, I'm going to take my break early and catch up with her, will you manage?"

Her husband nodded yes and returned to work. He was a tall man, with a full head of wavy dark brown hair that matched the color of his eyes.

Lisa and Morania went to sit at the back of the restaurant, so they could talk without any interruptions.

"Lisa, you can't just come over and kiss me like we used to! A lot has changed since we last saw each other."

"Whoa, even your accent is gone. You sound like a true blue American. Sorry for kissing you like that, I overstepped my bounds. I did not know you weren't with the uhm...bloodsucker anymore."

"That's offensive to me you know... but about my ex-husband, yes, I did leave him. I wanted a family, but all he wanted was to continue whoring around and drinking himself into comas that would last months. I wanted more than just blood parties and orgies. He never wanted to compromise, so I left. I finally have a family with Ricardo."

"Wait, you're married and have children?" Lisa asked, surprised.

"I have two children, they are both fourteen. Ricardo and I were given special permission to run this restaurant, as we are part of the last vampire coven in America. You know, with him being a human... It is the only restaurant chain still owned by them. We enjoy it. It's good to see you again Lisa. How about you? Are you married to anyone? Do you have any children? Can you still do that thing with your clitoris where you grow a -"

"Of course, I still can." Lisa laughed. Morania blushed.

"I was married to a man before and I had one child with him, but that's it. He has not been in the picture it's only been me and my son since he was born. But I don't think my husband left me because he didn't love me, his disappearance is a bit of a mystery. I plan on finding out what happened to him and if someone might be responsible for it."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Lisa. Finding a good partner is hard no matter what century you're alive in." Morania reached out and gave Lisa's hand a soft squeeze.

"Thank you. Despite the sadness from my husband, I do have my son, and he is all I need." Lisa replied, a warm smile taking over her face.

"You know Lisa, when you kissed me back there, I recalled an encounter between you, me, and my ex-husband Eduardu. Do you remember that?"

"How could I ever forget..."

*

Eduardu was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching Lisa and Morania, both naked, suck and stroke his cock and balls. The bed-chamber was large and lit by a beautiful chandelier overhead, with hundreds of candles in concentric rows. Vases with bouquets of white and red roses sat atop white marble pedestals and was positioned in all four corners of the room. Long purple curtains lined with golden silk around their edges hung in front of the windows.

Lisa stroked the large, fat cock in front of her eagerly. Licking all around his shaft and around the head. She tilted her head back and stared back at Eduardu, grinning as she stuffed her mouth with his throbbing cock. He inhaled sharply, enjoying her ministrations. Morania had moved behind her and spread Lisa's labia apart with her fingers. She pressed her lips firmly on Lisa's vaginal opening and slid her tongue in and out of her, licking wildly inside.

"Oh, shit Morania. Yes, just like that!" Lisa gasped around Eduardu's cock.

"Is this how you like it, Lisa?!" Morania asked. Licking and sucking on the fat clitoris.

"Both of you are just incredible. I need the both of you right now!" Eduardu said.

The three got ready and comfortable with each other on top of the bed. Lisa and Eduardu kissed passionately as she stroked him below. Morania spread her man's legs so she could lick his balls sensuously and massage them with her tongue. His pleasure senses, which were undoubtedly far superior to those of ordinary men, we're unable to resist much longer.

He came and blew his load all over Moranias's face. Lisa continued stroking his still stiff cock.

"Mmm, so much glorious white cum. I want some of that inside of me!" Lisa growled.

"What an absolute whore," said Morania with her husband's cum all over her face and lips, "just the way I like them" then kissed her.

Hours passed quickly for immortals when there was so much fun to be had. The sexual energy in the bed-chamber was like a corked bottle. Ready to pop. The air was filled with the stench of sex. One of Lisa's favorite positions was having a man pound her from behind while she pleased a partner beneath her.

"Yes, my sweetness, ravage her pussy like a beast!" Morania heaved underneath Lisa.

"I can't explain the feeling to you darling," Eduardu panted and moaned, "It's like nothing I've ever felt before" he shared, commenting on Lisa's tight vagina that seemed to grip him tighter and tighter.

"Oh, fuck I'm coming!" He screamed. His legs shook as he slapped Lisa's round ass, filling her with cum.

Lisa howled, pulling her head from between Morania's legs, enjoying the twitching of his cock as he filled her. Eduardu buried himself inside her one final time, grounding against her ass and slapping it hard before pulling out. A line of his cum and her juices connected their genitals before thinning and breaking away.

"As much as I... love getting my... vagina stretched and filled," Lisa panted, "Would you mind if I got further involved?" Lisa asked them both.

Eduardu and Morania stared at one another, confusion plastered on their faces. How much more involved could she get than she already was right now. Lisa sat up and moved off the bed.

"Ed, don't be surprised or frightened when you see this. When I do this, I always do it for my female partners. Though there have been a few men who have enjoyed it as well. I don't judge. I'm in no position to play the role of judge at all."

Lisa tied her long, and now disheveled, blonde hair into a low ponytail. Both vampires stared at her as Lisa rubbed her clitoris frantically and the fat fleshy nub enlarge and change to a twelve-inch cock that was instantly hard. Eduardu's eyes remained fixed on the throbbing member that put his own to shame. There was some obvious insecurity brewing inside of him but Morania had a different opinion on this new surprise.

"Bring that beast over here, beautiful!" Morania commanded her devilishly.

Morania kissed Lisa and stroked her long new member as Eduardu awkwardly looked on from his spot. She stroked Lisa's new appendage, licking it up and down. Morania found Lisa's wet labia that was stretched upwards from her new appendage. Licking her lips, she fingered fucked Lisa, and stroked her simultaneously.

"Your vagina feels tighter dear, you like this" Morania curled her finger around and searched for the little pleasure nub. She found Lisa's g-spot and rubbed her fingertip around it, pressing it too.

"FUCK!!" Lisa gasped out loud.

Eduardu's cum leaked out of Lisa in sync with Morania's finger fucking. It coated her finger and then the whole top of her hand.

Lisa inhaled sharply. Her pale chest and face flushed crimson. Morania glanced over to Eduardu and waved him over with her other hand.

He kept himself occupied, stroking himself to the scene in front of him. He felt oddly attracted to Lisa, despite his reservations about her huge member. He moved closer to the pair and positioned himself behind Lisa, his hard cock pressed firmly against her round ass cheeks. Morania, with her one hand still pleasuring Lisa, wrapped her other arm around both and pulled Lisa's dick to her mouth. Eduardu started moving his hands across Lisa's back. He kissed her neck and sucked on her earlobes, making his cock twitch against her ass, as her cock throbbed harder inside of his wife's mouth.

Eduardu reached around in front of her and groped and massaged her large breasts. He pulled and tugged on her erect pink nipples. Lisa moaned and panted. The pleasure of having all her most sensitive areas assaulted by both was intense. Lisa turned her head and kissed Eduardu as she parted her legs and felt his own throbbing cock sliding underneath her crotch.

"I've lost all patience!" Lisa shouted with need.

She lifted Morania up and bent her over the bed, so her beautiful ass was on full display. Taking a hold of her cock, she positioned the head at her entrance and pushed herself inside of Morania till she bottomed out. With a loud shriek and trembling that followed, Lisa slapped against Morania's ass.

Morania's eyes rolled to the back of her head, like her hands, which had shape-shifted into sharp claws, and pierced the bed beneath her. She was gripping it tightly as her lust increased in response to Lisa's ravaging. Eduardu followed suit and mirrored Lisa. It was a bit difficult trying to push himself back inside her. Lisa's vaginal entrance had narrowed considerably since her clit had changed to form her big cock. After a few attempts, he was back inside her. With a deeply satisfied moan, Lisa allowed him to hold onto his wife's hips as he pounded into her, while she moved her hands down to grip Morania's breast.

"Yes! Oh God Yes, fuck me you big dick bitch!" Morania barked from her end.

"Urgh! Oh, Father! I'm going to fill you to the brim sweety!" Lisa panted desperately.

Eduardu tried keeping up with Lisa who was thrusting her hips faster than he ever could. He felt the muscles inside of her beginning to tighten more than before. Without warning, Lisa's vaginal walls squeezed around his cock, gripping it tightly in sync with her thrusts. He was unable to last if he wanted to. He emptied himself inside of her, but not entirely as he was knocked onto his ass just from the sheer force and power of Lisa's pelvic thrusts.

"I'm cumming Morania!" Lisa groaned.

"Fill me to the brim!" Morania howled, drool dribbling from the side of her open mouth.

Eduardu watched as his wife's belly swelled right in front of him. Lisa's body flushed a bright red again as she came down from her orgasmic high. She stepped back, sliding out of Morania. Her cock shrunk back into her clitoris. Lisa fell on the bed back panting uncontrollably.

"I wonder if this is enough semen for me to conceive. What do you think Honey?" Morania asked her husband, panting softly.

Lisa narrowed her eyes at Morania.

"Is this what you wanted from our union, a child?" She asked Morania, quizzically.

"We've been trying to conceive for the longest time, but a child born to two vampire parents rarely happens. We came to this ball to find a male or other creature who could give my wife what she wanted. We did not expect that you could fulfill our desires, but we are pleasantly surprised" Eduardu explained.

"I'm sorry to disappoint the two of you, but fallen angels don't produce children. We could at one point, but The Father made sure that could never happen again. I enjoyed myself you two, but I must go now. If you two are around in another five centuries, let's do this again."

*

"If you two were desperate to start a family in the past, a regular human would have sufficed, Morania" Lisa said.

"Yes, you are correct, but the scent of their blood was always so overwhelming for me. I couldn't focus on conceiving and instead always ended up feasting on them. Now that I am older, I have calmed down. I was finally able to get what I wanted."

"Is it hard now?" Lisa questioned.

"Is what hard now? Having sex with my husband?"

Lisa nodded.

"Of course not. I can control my blood lust. The sex though is however a little too laid back for me. I know I just finished saying I have calmed down, but women like the both of us, given what we are, we're both animals that love the thrill of the hunt and the rawness of hot unrestrained sex. I miss that sometimes."

12