Dark Roots Ch. 07

Story Info
Indigo and Lisa have a little fun. Albert finds a new friend.
4.7k words
4.74
2.8k
2
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How Could You

Portland, Oregon

DeSanto Residence

Lying peacefully in his bed, and hugging his pillows close to his body. It was the weekend, and Albert loved sleeping in late. He dreamed of his mother sitting atop a magnificent crystal throne, shimmering resplendently with unearthly beauty and splendor. Lisa surrounded herself with a horde of women and in the company of hundreds of attractive men. Albert didn't see himself among any of the male faces and wondered why.

However, there is one man's face that stood out above everyone else's. This man looked like him, but when Albert took a closer look, he morphed into someone else. This man walked out of his position and approached Albert, speaking to him with the power and might of thunder behind his tone but also with a manner like gentle spring rain.

"Blessed is your mother, my son, for she has given me my one and only child. Despite her many faults, she loves you and needs you. She will do anything for you, just as she did for me long ago. Please keep her company while I--"

The sound of the egg he received from Mya that night he accompanied his mother, rattled around inside a spare fish tank that he had lying around inside the garage. He decided it was where he would keep it while it was heated from a heat lamp. Its fervent rattling snapped him out of his dream and he was unable to learn what this man wanted to tell him. He sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes. He walked over to the desk the fish tank was on to check on his egg.

***

Lisa sat at her kitchen counter working on her laptop, looking over the works of her students and grading them. Her eyes read from left to right. The topic was music and dances of the Middle Ages in Europe. The sound of her front doorbell ringing forced her to close her laptop. She stood from her seat to answer the door. Lisa opened the door and saw Indigo standing in front of her.

"Oh hey there beautiful, it's good to see you again," Lisa said warmly, brushing back her hair golden hair over her shoulder.

"Hi Lisa, it's good to see you again too" Indigo leaned forward and hugged her.

Lisa hugged her, a smile creeping over her lips. Indigo surprised her by trying to plant a kiss on her lips.

Lisa pulled back, turning her face to the side, snubbing Indigo. "Maybe we should do this where none of the neighbors can see us" Lisa suggested.

"Oh yeah sure, Lisa." Indigo walked in. "Where should I go?" She asked curiously.

"Oh! Take a seat inside the living room, sweety. If you're looking for your future hubby, he is upstairs sleeping. Although he should be up now. He's been looking after an egg he received from one of my many ex-wives" Lisa blushed.

"Whoa, did you say one of many ex-wives? I didn't know you were married to different women, Lisa. But knowing what I know about you, I'm not surprised that's the case. I probably shouldn't pry too much into other people's past anyway, not unless they want me to."

"Oh, don't worry yourself Indigo, It's quite alright."

Indigo walked in with a large black book bag slung over her back. Lisa closed and locked her front door. Her eyes fixated on Indigo's rich plum ass cheeks, rise and fall on her walk inside. Indigo wore tight-fitting yoga pants that accentuated the shape of her sumptuous form.

Indigo took a seat on the couch, removed her bookbag, placing it beside her. She relaxed back against the soft couch behind her. She let out a soft sigh, a smile crossing her lips. Lisa came and took a seat next to her.

"What brings you over to our home, sweetheart?"

"I haven't seen my babe in a while plus I wanted to hang out with him. But I also came here to see you too, Lisa."

"Me? Whatever for?" Lisa looked surprised.

"I want to know where Albert's been for the last three days."

"Oh! Well, you see, my son and I were at my ex-wife's home. I didn't intend for him to know where I went initially, but he managed to find me regardless."

"Why on earth wouldn't you want your son to know where you went? You know how much he loves you, and that's an understatement." Indigo told her, mumbling the last bit.

"I know he loves me, but I didn't plan on keeping it a secret from him for long. I just wanted to check in first and see if my ex-wife would be okay if he came along."

"I see. That matter aside, are you enjoying your day off?"

"I wouldn't say I'm enjoying it, perse. I was looking over some work from my students. Grading papers, reports, etc. it's all boring. I'm curious why you came to see me though."

Indigo blushed, staring at her black and white sneak nervously and playing with her hair just as well.

"I wanted to tell you how I felt about what happened between the three of us that day. I knew I always liked women, not as much as I love men. And if I had to do it again, I wouldn't mind having sex with you again, Lisa. But I don't want to do it behind Albert's back. I don't want him to think badly of me."

"I understand, baby, I wouldn't do anything behind...," Lisa trailed off. Just the idea of lying to Indigo worried her. "What I mean is, if you are going to do something sex-related behind your partner's back, it's best to include them or at least tell them in advance. Otherwise, don't do it at all."

"I know what you're saying, Lisa. You know I still can't wrap my head around the fact that you're an actual fallen angel with a son, with who you have an incestuous relationship."

"The reason I have this kind of relationship with my son is because of two things. God has cursed me to desire sex continuously with both men and women. I would be lying to you if I said that the curse did not influence my present actions. But that's not entirely the reason I engage in this taboo relationship with my son. The other reason is that he's the exact spitting image of his father when he I first met him. His father is the man I fell in love with, literally. I lost everything in my previous life just to be with him, and now that he's gone, I have everything I could ever want.

When Albert was born, his father told me he got a call from someone about a job. He went out and never came back. The longer I waited, the more heartbroken I became. The one-man I waited millennia for just vanished after his son was born. I tried searching around the globe for him myself. I asked all my ancient contacts if they knew anything about him. Sadly, no one knew what happened to him either. As the years passed, my boy grew and the older he got, the more I clung to him. As I forgot about my husband, the more I saw him in my son. I firmly believe his father is no longer going to reincarnate again in his own body because I think he reincarnated as our son."

"Lisa, I'm so sorry about that. I didn't realize how much you were suffering. I pray I don't have to go through the same thing."

"Don't worry about that Indigo, I don't think that's going to happen to you."

Indigo looked reassured by her words, "But someday, Albert and I are going to get married and have children of our own. I want to know if that bothers you. Given your relationship with your son, I was curious if you would ever remarry someday. I know you said you couldn't have children anymore, but would you conceive again if you could? Or would you try to sire children this time?"

Lisa smiled her way and laughed, "Sire children?" she parroted. "There's a fancy word. I don't think I could ever see myself as a father. But if the ability to have children ever returned for me, I don't think I would be willing to bear another man's child. I know my son is going to marry you and one day will have children with you, but as crazy as this is going to sound, darling, even when my son becomes a married man, I will never leave him. I plan on always staying near him. for as long as he breathes life. He is of my forbidden flesh and blood, and I plan on never being too far from him."

Indigo chuckled to herself, "I knew you were going to say something like that. Honestly, I'm not surprised. If you decide to live close to us, that wouldn't be an issue for me." Indigo whispered, staring at Lisa with a sultry gaze.

Lisa was curious about the black bookbag Indigo brought with her and inquired about it.

"This? Remember when I told you that I knew I was interested in women?"

"How could I forget" Lisa smirked.

"Well, I have this..." Indigo started, then trailed off. She opened her black book bag and pulled out a bottle of clear liquid and something else.

"Holy Shit!" Lisa said, gawking at a monster-sized 12-inch black dildo attached to a base and harness straps. On the other side of the base was a two-inch dildo that went inside of the wearer. Thick protruding veins surrounded the shaft of the dildo. It was girthier than her own by two inches in circumference.

Lisa's porcelain white cheeks blushed a deep red. She blinked several times at Indigo with a crazed look In her eyes. "Where on earth did you--"

"My mother thinks she's slick by keeping this from me. I know she has side girlfriends that my dad doesn't know about. I cleaned and sterilized it before I brought it over, besides, she barely uses it now. I always had this fantasy of a woman wearing one of these and fucking me with it. You completed that fantasy, Lisa, and I wasn't disappointed."

"What can I say, I had a lot of practice, honey." Lisa scooched closer to Indigo.

"What are your plans with that big black dick in your hands?" Lisa asked her in a husky tone.

"Well, you completed one half of my secret lesbian fantasy. Now I would like be the one to complete the other half. Would it be okay if I got to use this on you, Lisa?" She asked, her face brighter than usual

"Mmm, should we call Al?" Lisa whispered seductively, "We did agree to let him know and not do anything behind his back, remember?"

"I know, but would it be okay if this was just between us two girls. I just really, really want it to be you and me for now," Indigo replied. She looked serious and ready to pounce on her.

With a deep long sigh, Lisa relented. "Okay, dear, come here and let me help you get more comfortable."

Indigo stood from her seat and took a spot next to Lisa. She looked into her big green eyes that shined like sun-struck emeralds. She caressed the sides of Lisa's face and leaned in close and pressed her plump lips on top of hers. Lisa closed her eyes and kissed Indigo right back.

"Tell me," Indigo started, "What was it like for you when you kissed your first woman? Who was she, what was her name?" She said in between soft kisses that gradually picked up speed and passion.

"Mmm, mmm" They moaned in each other's mouths.

"Her name was Keket," Lisa answered, running her hands down Indigo's shoulders.

First, she traced her shoulders, then traced her hands down her back softly.

"She was a fifteen-year-old black slave girl from ancient Egypt. Her name meant darkness. She was into women and girls too" Lisa kissed back, more profound, tongue rolling and twisting inside of her mouth.

"What did you like about her," Indigo whispered back, her breath husky and hot.

"I liked her tongue; she was really good with it. She knew exactly how to make me squirt all over that pretty dark face of hers. I was always left breathless after having sex with her" Lisa giggled.

"Does Albert know this story?"

"No, but I plan on sharing everything about my past sexual conquests with him."

"Did you fuck Keket with your cock too?" Indigo's tone turned curious.

"Yes," Lisa answered, removing her shirt and bra. She grabbed the hem and pulled Indigo's black AC/DC shirt over her head, locking on her chocolate breasts, kneading them.

"What did she think" Indigo let out a little gasp, clutching Lisa's wrists.

"She was scared I would get her pregnant, but I assured her that could never happen."

"And?"

"And I fucked her, hard and fast as she asked me to. Just like you're going to fuck me, I presume."

Indigo swirled her tongue inside of Lisa's mouth, enjoying her mouth a little longer before turning her attention to Lisa's large white breasts. Indigo pushed her back against the couch, grabbed both of her breasts with her hands, and sucked them.

"Oh fuck, Indigo. You remind me so much of her, of Keket, that sexy little nymph!"

"I want you to lick my pussy. I want you to suck on my hard clitoris and make me cum with that hot tongue of yours, Lisa!" Indigo panted excitedly.

Albert's Bedroom

"It's no bigger than a baseball, and it has a pale green color to it. But regardless of how you look, I thought it was a great idea to put you in this neat little fish tank with this heat lamp. It seems like you like it because you're developing these thin black veins across your shell. I still can't believe where you came from, though. Does this make me your dad?" Al talked to his egg that stirred with life.

The black veins pulsed. There was a faint glow coming from within the shell. The energy gave off resonated perfectly with his soul, forcing his divine power to surface. Half of his hair burned a bright white, then both his irises changed to a soft white.

"It's this feeling again! The same feeling that I had that night I went and had sex with Mya, your mother. It feels so natural; it feels like I can--" in a flash of light and a pulse of energy that reverberated around his bedroom, Al returned to normal.

"What happened?" Al asked the egg.

The odd sounds were coming from the egg. It sounded as if innumerable human voices were speaking at the same time.

"You want me to do what?" Al asked. He picked up the egg, developing a glazed-over look in his eyes, and he followed an unseen guide out of his bedroom.

***

Indigo was uncertain of herself because of the different roles she was playing; Indigo hovered over Lisa, positioning herself between her legs, and leaned in. Indigo thought back to how Albert fucked her and loomed over his mother and reached out to support the weight of her upper body on her left hand. Her right hand held the head of her black rubber cock and guided it towards Lisa's wet muff. She could already smell her excitement; she expected her cunt to smell like hers when she became aroused. She didn't, though. Instead, she smelled like a bouquet freshly picked from Heaven's infinite gardens.

"Here, sweetheart, let me open it up for you" Lisa opened up her twat with her thumbs and watched Indigo center the head of her big black cock against her pink entrance. Lisa looked up at Indigo, licking her lips, eager to have that massive beast stretch her wide open.

Indigo thrust forward, and Lisa felt the rubber toy wedge into her pussy, cooing happily. Indigo pushed forward a second time and plunged another three inches in Lisa. Indigo mimicked what Albert did to her on numerous occasions as best she could. Indigo thrust her hips back and forth, sliding her cock ever deeper inside the fallen angel. The two-inch dildo pushed and pulled repeatedly with each movement inside Indigo, shooting jolts of joy throughout her body. She pulled back some more and thrust, sliding eight inches deeper.

"Shit!" Lisa cooed. She grabbed Indigo by the back of her neck, leaned upwards, and kissed her. Indigo was only too excited to reciprocate.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Indigo whimpered in time with the rubber sex toy plunging into Lisa's pussy and in hers.

Indigo lay atop Lisa and slid her hands under her arms and pressed their bodies together.

"Fuck me hard, Indigo! Ooh Shit!" Lisa barked.

Indio did what Lisa asked for, plunging the big black cock in and out of her wanting, slick pussy. Coupled with thrusting back to meet each of her strokes, Lisa's legs waved in the air wildly in synch with her thrusts, rolling from side to side on her ass.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" Indigo panted, whimpering ecstatically from the vaginal plug plunging in and out of her dripping undulating cunt that gripped and wrung the plug as if it were a living beating cock.

"Yes! Fuck me with your big black dick, sweety!" Lisa growled, kissing Indigo.

Indigo could feel her climax surging, but before she could enjoy the fruits of her labor, she pulled out of Lisa, a thin gooey line of fluid connected to the head of the rubber cock and her gaping pink entrance.

"What's wrong, Indigo?" Lisa inquired, panting.

"On your hands and knees!" she said, panting herself. "I want to fuck that big, round pale ass of yours!" Indigo commanded.

Lisa shot a devilish grin and got on her hands and knees as she requested. She spread her legs wide apart, pulled one of her ass cheeks with one hand, and gave it a hard slap with the same hand. Indigo watched the pale flesh ripple across her ass and thigh, causing her clit and cunt to ache for more stimulation.

She positioned herself between her legs, pushed her slick fat black cock back inside Lisa's wet pink tunnel, and resumed fucking her wildly.

Indigo didn't let up on Lisa; she made sure to fuck her hard and fast to her heart's desire. She held on tightly to her, using her grip to pull her onto the base of her massive rubber cock. Lisa panted and moaned sharply like a madwoman all the while her tongue lolled down the side of her mouth. The whole couch shook and banged against the wall from the force of Indigo's thrusts alone. She grabbed Lisa's golden hair and snapped her head back, slapping her groin against Lisa's round ass that jiggled wildly with each thrust.

This feeling of being in control of another human, no, a being as powerful as Lisa, was exhilarating and drove her to heights of ecstasy known only to a select few humans. With her free hand, Indigo slapped Lisa's ass again and again, like she was riding a horse, gripping her hair like reigns and hitting it to make it go faster.

"Oh God, Lisa! It feels so fucking good!" Indigo panted, her cheeks blushing, covered with sweat too.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Lisa cursed, clawing at the couch cushion in front of her.

"Oh god, my mother must have had a blast fucking her side hoes with this fucking beast!" Indigo hissed through clenched teeth.

"FUCK ME HARDER!" Lisa cried out.

"Oh, God, Lisa! I'm coming!" Indigo cried.

Indigo slapped Lisa's ass and kissed and licked her shoulders passionately. She kissed her ears and the side of her neck passionately. She watched her pale round cheeks jiggle with each slap and smiled devilishly.

"I can't believe Albert gets to fuck this big beautiful white ass whenever he wants. I'm so jealous of him. Ahh! Ahh!" Indigo continued panting like a dog, each intake of breath as sharp as a knife in synch with her thrusts.

Indigo's dildo also had a pair of faux testes that slapped against Lisa's ass wildly. Juices from Lisa's wet pussy drenched the fake testes with every deep, quick thrust. Each motion from Indigo turned more frantic. Lisa pant and played with her breasts until finally, neither woman could fight back their orgasms anymore. Lisa's human disguise fell off like a waterfall and her fallen angel appearance took over.

"Aaahh!" Lisa bellowed, hands and nails clawing into the couch as a gush of liquid squirted from between her thighs, drenching the thick veiny dildo.

Her orgasm took a little while to arrive, but when it did, Indigo came with the fury of a boiler pipe blowing out every one of its nuts and bolts. She hollered and quivered from the waist down as the vaginal plug inside her pushed her over the edge. She squirted with the same intensity Lisa did.

Lisa lost her grip on her couch cushion and fell. Her head laid on her carpeted floor as her hands laid beside her head. Indigo went limp and fell back, her thick black dildo sliding out of Lisa's gaping twat.

***

"Oh my God, Lisa, that was, that was unbelievable. I could practically feel your pussy squeezing around this beast. What did you think, did you like it?" Just then, Indigo remembered something very important.

"OH SHIT! I completely forgot to get Al! We should go upstairs and--Mrs. DeSanto?"

12