Dark Roots Ch. 14

Story Info
Albert dives into his mother's memories.
5.2k words
4.62
2.1k
2
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mother's Memories

Washington State

6:30 AM

Indoor Hot Spring

The dildo Lisa had created for Indigo was lying outside of the pool. The sheen coating the long thick rubber phallus was not from the steam inside the bathhouse but from being deep inside Lisa's cunt, who found much pleasure from it.

Albert held and embraced Indigo from behind while his mother listed off every single immortal or long-lived woman she had slept with in her everlasting life.

Albert got lost around the third woman his mother mentioned because aside from their names, Lisa also described their race, species if they were non-human, and occupation, including how she met them. Indigo smiled stupidly while Lisa went on and on without stopping to take so much as a single breath. The amount of information she was laying out was like a tennis ball shooter.

"There's Monica, a Peruvian witch who found the fountain of youth and stole a gallon of water from it. She altered it with infernal magic to perpetually keep herself young and healthy forever without having to drink the water every few months. She sells it on the black market to the world's wealthiest men and women. You won't believe how much humans will pay for vials of the enhanced water.

There is Onoskelis, a female demoness with a golden donkey's leg and black hair as long as mine. She's gorgeous and darkly kinky. Like yours truly, she can grow her cock, but because she's a demoness, she can produce another for twice the fun.

"You had sex with demons too?" Albert was shocked that she stopped that low.

"Demons and Demonesses. Yes, son, regrettably, I had sex with them too. I make that separate distinction because, in the testament of Solomon, which is factual, demons come in both genders contrary to the belief that they are shapeshifting evil spirits. As I told you both already, the spirits of deceased Nephilim became demons that now reside inside the Earth. Their spirits were free to either stay male or become female."

"I'm sorry to Interrupt you, Lisa, but I had a question," Indigo chimed. "Have humans ever had sex with demons? What's it like, and can they have children with humans as Angels can. I read succubi merely milk human men of their sperm, then pass it on to the incubi where they use that altered sperm to make cambions. Is any of that true?"

"You keep surprising me by just how much you know Indigo. Yes, both men and women have had sex with both spirits knowingly and unknowingly. The humans who seek succubi rarely find them, and those who don't want anything to do with these spirits always end up as sexual targets by them. Having sex with an Incubi feels like a rod of ice-penetrating you, Indigo, over and over. Saying that it's painful would be an understatement.

Likewise, penetrating a succubus feels like entering an oven set to max temperature. As with the Incubus, sex with a Succubus is not all it's cracked up to be. Men and supernatural beings experience either pain and pleasure or only pleasure, but this pleasure comes at an extreme cost; one's life.

Contrary to popular belief, incubi and succubi can reproduce with humans, but the chance of conceiving from an incubus or impregnating a succubus is at best 5 percent. But the Cambions that are born are ridiculously powerful; I'm talking about comic book superhero or villain levels of power."

"This is going to sound weird, mom, but when you and I had sex the first time, your pussy also felt like an oven set to max." Albert looked at his mother awkwardly, waiting for an answer.

Indigo turned to Albert then to Lisa, looking and waiting for clarification on what she had just heard.

Lisa laughed. "There's an answer for that too, baby. You see, when the Watchers raped the early women, I heard from a woman that I went to comfort after surviving through her horrible ordeal; tell me it felt like there were miniature explosions that nearly turned her insides into mashed potatoes. Besides you, your father was the only other man to tell me my vagina felt like an oven. Still, unlike the infernal heat from a succubus that's reflecting its unquenchable lust, the heat from my own is my love embracing the men I truly love. Those who can't feel it only means I feel nothing for them."

Albert blushed, kissing Indigo on her shoulder. "I don't think I can stay here and listen to you name all of your past booty calls all night long. Is there a faster way to do this?"

Lisa snickered, "as a matter of fact, there is a faster way to learn all of my conquests, baby. Come here," she said.

Albert walked past Indigo and went over to his mother, who embraced and kissed him; he reciprocated his mother's love and pressed his lips against hers. Albert reached past her lower back and kneaded the flesh of her ass. Indigo felt out of place, shrugged her shoulders, and joined mother and son in a three-way kiss. Lisa kissed Indigo, who kissed Albert, who repeated the process until it devolved into a sloppy kiss between them.

"Hold up! I don't mind this, but I want to learn about everyone my mom has lain with. Can you show me now, mom?"

Lisa laughed with Indigo, then turned serious at the drop of a hat. Lisa pulled her son in close again and pressed her forehead against his own. "Now, close your eyes and focus on the void."

***

Albert kept his eyes closed and focused only on the darkness in front of him. A small beam of light beamed inside his mind's eye that detonated like a supernova somewhere In deep space, illuminating the black void of his mind. Images surfaced up to the center of his mind, floating in front of him like three-dimensional screens playing out hundreds, perhaps hundreds of thousands of memories of hot sensual sex, all involving his mother.

The floating images acted with a mind of their own and took Albert for an intruder inside; Lisa's mind was like a dark fortress that seemed to expand into eternity. They swirled around him like an angry tornado that threatened to turn him into pieces of mangled chunks of meat and bone. But just as quickly as they stirred to anger, their anger subsided when they recognized him as Lisa's flesh and blood.

The multitude of screens floating above him absorbed into each other until they made one massive empty screen. He stepped inside, unafraid of what he was going to see. It all started with him bearing witness to how his mother met his father.

One moment everything was black; the instant his eyes blinked; the setting changed instantaneously.

He was somewhere in the desert, or what looked like the middle east to him based on images he saw in movies and television. It was a beautiful day out; the sun was enthroned high in the sky, and swans flew overhead. He looked up towards the sky and watched his mother when she was still an uncorrupted angel in heaven, descending in the guise of a pagan Goddess, and approached his father. The latter, for some unexplained reason, had his entire head veiled in burning golden flames.

Someone or some force withheld his father's face from him, but why?

"Oh, Goddess in heaven, I pray ask you to send me a wife that will be fit to bear me children so I can have a family. My father and mother worry that I will never find a suitable woman. Please answer my prayers, oh merciful goddess."

This moment in time was the first time he heard his father speak. His voice was the same one that he heard talk to him in his head during training with Eric.

"I have heard your prayers, my son, but it is with a heavy heart that I must tell you that no woman in this world is worthy of your love, your adoration, and loyalty; none except for me." His mother told his father.

Being in the presence of the first incarnation of his father felt warm to him. It was like his entire being resonated with him on such a profound level that it brought him to tears despite watching his parents making love in front of him. The instant his father penetrated her, the skies in heaven above turned ominously dark. The way his father made love to his mother was just that, pure vanilla love; there was very little lust in his movements. Yes, there were long and deep thrusts from him, and his mother bucked back against him, begging him to give it to her with all he had.

Then something unique happened; his father's body shimmered like a trillion dazzling citrine stones. Lighting shot inside his mother and flames surrounded her as their orgasm caused an explosion that sent Albert from ancient Sumeria to ancient Greece in the blink of an eye.

***

Albert looked around atop a beautiful hill with dark green pasture and abundant, colorful flowers adorning the mountain. He saw little rabbits scurrying away while two enormous birds were perched atop a nearby tree, watching something together. The birds were an owl and a vulture, and they ignored his presence for the most part. The sound of two women moaning, panting, and grunting attracted him to the base of the hill.

He was careful when he descended the hill, but the decline was steep, and he went rolling down the hill like a ball. The landing was hard and sharp, which surprised him. Albert didn't think that he would be able to feel pain inside of a memory. He rubbed his eyes to make sure that what he was seeing in front of him was real. He watched his mother grinding her pussy against another woman. Appearance-wise she was a physically strong woman and tall as well. Her hair was a dark auburn, and her breasts were round and firm.

Albert's mother lay on her back while the other woman sat atop her, holding her legs apart at an angle, so Lisa and this other woman's legs were locked tightly together. The unknown woman rubbed her vulva furiously against his mother.

The mysterious woman ground slowly against Lisa, gasping sensuously together with her. Lisa gripped the other woman's wrists and rolled her hips, pressing her vulva and erect clitoris against the other woman whose clitoris was twice the size of hers and hard as a rock.

"Hnng, Fuck! Yes, Athena! Fuck Yes!" Albert heard his mother call the other woman by name.

"Athena? As in the Greek Goddess?" he said quizzically beneath his breath.

"Oh, mighty Zeus!" Athena grunted, grinding furiously against Lisa's sopping pussy until she came squirting first, followed by Lisa shortly after. Both women went limp and panted. Albert felt his cock hardening between his legs.

"I know you don't like it, but care to make use of this?" Lisa asked. She rose to her feet and rubbed her clitoris until it shape-changed into a massive cock.

"Normally, I would never allow a god and especially a mortal man to take me in this manner, but I cannot resist such a tempting fallen throne as my secret mate."

"Athena is supposed to be a virgin. Does this mean my mother took her virginity? Was Athena ever really a virgin to begin with." Albert said. The setting changed again.

***

This time he was transported somewhere beneath the Earth, similar to when he went down to the underground civilization, except here a giant black palace made of obsidian awaited him.

Albert walked through a gigantic pair of black metal doors, made his way through narrow halls, up to several spiral stairs, and walked through many rooms until he arrived at the main bedroom door. He pushed the cold black stony doors and looked around the mostly dark interior. He didn't know how he found his way through the palace, but it was likely his mother's memory guiding him through this maze of a castle.

As with the last memory, the all too familiar panting and gasping from his mother led the way; he found his mother lay down on a great bed with black sheets and covers. There were four large black bedposts with black transparent curtains around the bed. He walked closer to the bed and watched a woman with skin as black as the color itself lying down on her stomach with her ass facing him. This mysterious woman's head bobbed between his mother's legs. Long silver hair covered much of her face, now covered in sweat.

Albert walked around to the front of the bed, lifted the curtain, and watched the dark-skinned woman eating his mother out with her long triangular dark blue tongue, similar to a reptile-like Komodo dragon. This mysterious woman finger fucked his mother in addition to eating her.

"Oh God, Yes! Just like that, deeper! Mmm. You have the best tongue! Get it in there!

Albert slowly lowered his pants that he had in this memory and slowly stroked his cock.

"Marry me, Hepsibah, become my wife, and we shall rule over all united dark elf clans."

"She's a dark elf." The moment he made this observation, the setting changed once more.

"Aw, come on!" he cried out, annoyed.

***

Albert appeared somewhere inside a thickly wooded forest. The sensation of popping out of existence one moment and reappearing somewhere else the next made him queasy. He walked through the woods letting his mother's memory lead him to clear ahead. There was an ample circular space free of trees save for one massive tree that bore a resemblance to a woman from the base--but starting from the middle of the trunk, up to the branches on top, it resembled an average tree.

The grunting of women lured him to the back of the great tree with a keen interest in what he would find. He stared wide-eyed as the image of his mother lay down on top of another woman greeted him. But further analyzing this other woman, Albert knew that she wasn't human and only bore the image of a woman; and there were three of these women in total with his mother.

The three non-human women were dark green in skin color with patches across their bodies that were pieces of tree bark, except for their arms and legs, which were made entirely of tree bark. If it could even be called that, were thin tree branches brushed tightly together in different styles with leaves and flowers on their stems that served as hair.

"Holy shit, mom is giving it to one of them." Albert watched wide-eyed.

Lisa slapped wildly against the non-human female creature's crotch with great intensity with her massive cock. Albert looked to the left and right and made sure this memory would not end before doing what he wanted to do. Albert dropped his pants and boxers slowly and flung them to the side. He stroked himself to the memory playing out In front of him. He watched his mother kiss the tree-woman in front of her. Their tongues danced with each other and breathed heavily into each other's mouths.

The second tree-woman knelt behind Lisa and sucked her swollen balls into her mouth while fingering her. Lisa pulled away sharply from kissing to gasp with pleasure. The woman behind Lisa pushed two fingers inside her first, then added another, and then another until her entire fist piston in and out of her sopping pussy. A third woman standing beside her grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her head back.

"Oh shit, what's going to happen now!" Albert gasped, stroking himself.

The woman clutching Lisa's hair waved her fingers over her groin, covered with small leaves that served as pubes for this species. Beneath the leaves formed a smooth cock made of sanded wood.

"Whoa, what the fu--" Albert muttered.

Lisa grinned and took the wooden cock In her mouth. The woman didn't understand 'taking it slow' and thrust her hips back and forth like her life depended on it. Lisa gagged immediately while never letting up on her thrusts. The second woman continued fisting Lisa till she could bear it no longer and came, squirting out of her cunt, filling the woman underneath her with cum and gulping golden cum from the wooden cock that throbbed, pumping her full of whatever it was shooting down her throat.

"GAAHHH!" Lisa gasped. She coughed and struggled to refill her lungs with air.

"Dryads are such wonderful creatures. I'm sorry, ladies, I can't give you children; you're going to have to find a village full of horny young men if you want to continue your lineage."

Albert felt this memory tremble as it began to shift to another new memory.

"Oh shit, I get it now! Every time I find out the name of the woman or species she has sex with, I jump to the next memory. Hold on a second; I haven't cum yet!"

Albert yelled at the memory as if it were alive.

***

Albert found himself inside a new memory, and this time he couldn't hold back the bile in his throat and threw up from the mind distortion on his own. Despite just vomiting, he still had an erection, and he didn't have to wander far this time. He didn't have to move from his spot and needed only to turn around to find his mother lying on her back. They were on a green field with flowers dotting the landscape everywhere.

There was a short pale woman with hair as orange as the evening sky and a long tail with a tuft of orange fur at the end of it, straddling Lisa. His mother already had her cock inside this she-creatures cunt, thrusting upwards and slapping her heavy ball against her tight ass. She grunted delightfully from the tightness of this woman's cunt. The she-creature looked almost human save for her long animal-like tail and onyx gemstones set inside her eye sockets. The she-creature grabbed her breasts and used her long tail to stimulate her clitoris, as long as a human pinky.

"You're a tight little bitch, aren't you! Fucking take my cock, let your virgin womb drink from my dead seed!"

The creature opened its mouth to cry out but uttered no human words, only sounds akin to a deer or perhaps a moose. It used its long tail and shapeshifted into a long prehensile cock surrounded by protruding veins. The tail end that was a tuft of fur was now in the shape of a glans. The creature's long cock measured close to twenty inches, by what Albert could guess. He wasn't sure; he was too busy trying to get off.

The long cock snaked underneath Lisa's bouncing balls and found her sopping vaginal entrance. It pushed between her puffy labia, stretching them apart and snaked inside her, twisting and pistoning in and out of her simultaneously.

"Oh GOD!! HAH! HAH! FUCK!" Lisa cried.

Albert leaned back against a nearby tree, enjoying this, losing himself to his mother's memories. The tail cock dove in and out of her. Lisa grunted in synch with each of her thrusts as she felt the abnormally long cock pressing against her cervix repeatedly. She gripped the she-creature's hips tightly, winced as she came, squirting out of her cunt and from her cock.

Albert finally got off, shooting his seed on top of the memory of his mother and her lover. The memory of his mother didn't mind, but the she-creature seemed to notice him and turned her head in his direction. His mother pumped her with everything she had until the she-creature's stomach swelled with cum. The she-creature let out a feral cry, unable to bear any more cum inside her. She fell limp on top of Lisa as her tail transformed back to normal.

"Did that thing know I was here?" He asked himself, panting, coming down from his orgasm.

"Same time next week, darling?" Lisa asked it.

It nodded its head, lifting its head and kissing Lisa.

"Huldras, truly the best lovers, well, second best. You're still first and always will be Ami--"

Before Albert could hear that name, His mother took him to another memory.

***

The memories came faster and faster, lasting shorter and shorter. Albert bore witness to his mother slapping her cock against the fat ass of a short three-foot-tall demoness somewhere in hell.

Next, he witnessed her become surrounded by hundreds of women with varying shades of blue skin and colored hair on a beach, making love to her using magical water abilities for sex.

In another memory, he saw a four-foot-tall woman with rainbow glowing hair, pale skin and a glowing crown fucking his mother with a glowing cock. His mother stroked her cock as the more petite woman filled her with cum. She pulled out of her cum-filled-pussy and forced herself inside of her asshole with laughter as Lisa clenched her teeth and stroked her cock, desperately trying to attain her release.

12