Dark Roots Ch. 16

Story Info
Albert meets Lisa's second ex-wife and her tribe.
4.7k words
4.58
1.9k
4
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

World of The Nymphs

7:30 AM

-Cerulean Shores-

"What?" Hyades said flabbergasted.

Lisa teleported from where she stood to the top of the giant pearl boulder and took a seat. She crossed one leg over the other slowly, sultry, while looking back at Hyades. Hyades was a tall humanoid woman with blue skin and hair in a bob made of water that moved like small ocean waves that kept itself contained to her hair via magic. Her orange-colored eyes glistened with otherworldly beauty like the waves of her beach home. Golden bands adorned her arms that glittered with every movement she made. Even the slightest movement made her jewelry gleam. Elbow-length gloves and thigh-high boots of self-contained ocean water with tiny crashing waves on their ends also adorned her arms and legs. Her bra, too, was made of the same self-contained ocean waves.

Hyades breasts were large and barely contained by her watery top. When she crossed her arms over her chest, the blue mounds of flesh jiggled--something Lisa did not miss. With a wry smile on her lips, Lisa spoke.

"I said I promised him that I would let him have sex with all the women I had lain with from my past."

Hyades scoffed. "You would let him? Do you think you still have access to my body, to my daughters like before! Remember that you left me because--"

"I remember what I said. I said, 'I fell in love with a wizard from Hy Brasil. I'm sorry, but our marriage has come to an end.' That's what I said to you."

"You never loved me, Hepsibah. You were only chasing after the next best fuck, something that would push your orgasm to bigger, better heights. You even used my daughters for--"

"I didn't use them; they approached me. Your daughters wanted to know what it was like to bed an Angel of my former rank. You already know that I can't control my libido while my first husband, my true love, was still waiting to be reincarnated. I told you all this before we ever got married. This libido and desire for strange flesh is my curse given to me by my Father."

Hyades turned her back to Lisa and softly whimpered. Lisa sighed and jumped off the boulder. She approached her ex-wife and embraced her from behind. Lisa pressed her breasts against Hyades's back which prompted her to place her hands on Lisa's hips. Lisa swayed softly from side to side as she kissed Hyades's neck while her hands traced down from Hyades's hips down her thighs and finally settling between her legs.

With Lisa's hand between her warm thighs, Hyades pressed her thighs tighter together as Lisa played with her hardening clit that was a small sapphire stone. The soft flesh around her labia moistened, and the hood that covered her sapphire clitoris pulled back as Lisa rubbed the tiny gemstone between her fingers as she licked Hyades. She couldn't help herself and ground back against her former wife.

"I promised my son. I promised him. Let him bed you, if you don't want to be alone with him, let me join you" Lisa breathed softly into Hyades's ear.

"Let me meet him, this ray of sunshine you love so dearly."

Lisa smiled and backed away from Hyades and manifested a fiery oval portal with a quick wave of her hand. She poked her head through and was peeking back at her son, sitting on the beach with Indigo next to him. The ocean nymphs were more interested in Charles than in either her son or Indigo, though Indigo herself couldn't keep her eyes off the nymphs that kept shooting her winks and blowing her kisses.

"Baby, baby," Lisa whispered at Albert, but he was too busy talking to Indigo and looking out at the infinite ocean.

"I don't want to do anything or look at them any further until my mother gets back. I feel that if you keep looking at them, they're going to lure you in. you don't have the necessary defenses to ward off their advances, Indigo. Charles is different because he--"

"ALBERT" Lisa's voice broke through their conversation. Albert shuddered and turned. He saw his mother's head peeking out from the fiery portal.

"Mom? What's wrong? Is everything okay with Hyades?"

Lisa bit her lower lip in thought then smiled. "Everything is going fine, honey. She wants to meet you." She looked at him expectantly.

"Just me? Can Indigo also come with me?" He asked quizzically.

"I'm sorry, honey, but she only wants to see you. Indigo honey, please stay near Charles. You don't want Albert here to come back here and discover the party started without him."

Indigo shot Albert a reassuring glance before moving next to Charles, sitting down on the beach, getting familiar with the soft and warm sand that tickled his toes and feet. Lisa saw that he had aged up and looked more like Albert, save for one part, and that was between his legs. She was momentarily fixated on his strange by alluring double penises.

"MOM!" Albert raised his voice, snapping his fingers in front of her and snapping her out of her trance. She shook her head bemusingly and blinked her eyes at

Albert, who took her hand and disappeared in a burst of flames.

Charles awkwardly placed an arm around Indigo's shoulders and hugged her, his movements were stiff and he was unsure if he was doing it correctly. "Thanks, Charles," she said sweetly, placing her hand atop his forearm. Charles smiled and gave her head pats too. "No, Charles. I'm not a dog."

"Apologies, Indigo." He answered softly.

-Hyades's Palace-

Albert was gone one moment and stepped out of an oval plume of smoke and embers with his mother in hand the next. He looked around and noticed he was no longer in the beach setting but somewhere else entirely. The new location mirrored the interior of a palace from old European monarchies, decorated with opulent furniture, beautiful paintings, furnishings, and more jewelry than anyone on earth knew what to do with if they had acquired them. The three main stones that illustrated much of this place were Lapiz Lazuli, Aquamarine, and Sapphire. There were a few hints of diamonds and yellow citrines spread out.

"Mom, what is this place? Are we still on the beach?" He asked. Lisa stepped behind him with arms wrapped around his waist. "We are in the home of another one of my ex-wives, Hyades. This is her palace, its located under the ocean and for a long time it was my home while I waited for your father's soul to reincarnate in a new body. Hyades should be here with us momentarily."

Mother and son turned at the sound of something like a loud splash of water falling on the floor just behind them. They watched Hyades step out of a portal of her own. It was triangular and released water around her like several broken hydrants. swimming pools worth of water fill the room but vanish like a fading dream just as quick. His eyes widened with intrigue and curiosity.

"No one, and I mean no one comes close to my mother in sheer beauty, save for Indigo. They are my ideal types of women. But Hyades has what I call mid-level unearthly beauty. Her breasts were large and sumptuous. Her waist was small and delicate like the other nymphs outside on the beach; her skin was a unique hue of blue and kept her body adorned with jewelry. Gold chains hung loosely from her waist. But unlike the other nymphs outside, Hyades's hair looked and moved like little ocean waves, being only a darker blue. Her hands and legs had those same garments made of moving waves that made her unique among the others. Her eyes were like Oranges. The sharpest and darkest but most hauntingly alluring gaze that could match my mother."

"So this is your son, the true love of your life," Hyades spoke, unimpressed and narrowing her eyes suspiciously at Albert. She saw a typical human aura made of various colors from her point of view. She was looking for that trademark celestial flame of an angel to believe he was Lisa's son.

"See, he's my son, my beloved son" Lisa kissed him on his cheek, getting a subtle blush from Albert.

"I don't believe you. I don't see any divine trace in your son's aura, nor does he resemble you. You lied to me, Hepsibah; you pulled some young human boy from the human world and brought him here to justify leaving me and breaking up our marriage."

Albert kept a relatively soft demeanor out of respect, but at her accusation, he turned cold and glared back at Hyades. Lisa curled her lips in a wry smile. She spun around in front of her son, held his hands, and rested them atop her ample ass. Albert curled his hand, digging his fingers into the flesh of each cheek and pulled her in without breaking eye contact with Hyades. But despite staring daggers at her, Hyades was unphased.

A floating spherical water ball formed behind Hyades's shoulder and reached out in the form of a tentacle, where it snapped forward and coiled around Lisa's waist. Lisa, unphased and unbothered, smiled instead as Hyades pulled her back towards her.

"You belong to me, no one else. No other man, woman, or creature can make you feel like I--" Hyades stopped mid-speech as Albert's burning eyes stared back at her, only inches away from her. She watched his brown mane replaced by burning white flame and his fists burning as bright.

"Let. Go. Of. My. Mother. Now." He said punctuating each word like they were heavy sledgehammers. His voice echoed and caused the walls to undulate with supernatural terror that seeped into everything and everyone.

Hyades had long ago forgotten what fear was, and now it was resurfacing again. She unhanded Lisa, who was promptly pulled back behind Albert by an unseen force that confounded Hyades. Realizing she needed to calm him down before he lost all control, Lisa caressed and hugged him, whispering tender words of love in his ears. The flames slowly died down from his hair to his hands, and his eyes until they vanished like a horrible dream.

"Do you believe me now?" Lisa asked, arrogance clinging to her tone, happy to be proven right by her son. She clung to Albert like the world's most outstanding trophy.

"Okay, I believe you, Hepsibah. He is indeed your child; those flames, different in color than yours, are without a doubt from your line."

A bit dizzy, Albert fell on one knee and steadied his breathing. Usually, going into the state would have knocked him out, but after that practice bout with Eric, he felt more mentally durable than before.

"Pardon my forcefulness with your mother, Albert."

Albert rose back to his feet with Lisa's help; she took him to the giant bed situated inside a big clamshell to take a seat.

"Your mother and I have, let's say, a lot of history. She is notorious for being polyamorous, which is looked upon favorably by my tribe of Nymphs. But I fell in love with her, I mean truly fell in love which went against tribal customs. I married her and desired to be exclusive with her, hoping she could either mother our child or father some with me. I didn't believe her when she told me she couldn't do either. I wanted to believe she was lying to me and just using me. now I see I was wrong."

Albert blew locks of hair hanging down his face out of the way from his eyes.

"You're not my mother's first ex-wife that I'm meeting. I already met one, and what she did with her is enough to know that I truly do not know much about my mother. I know my mother is immortal and has enough stories to fill thousands of book racks in hundreds of libraries of Alexandria. If you intend to make me mad, I will turn back and leave; you failed because I'm saving all that anger for a momentous event."

The Queen of the ocean nymphs placed her hands on her hips and scoffed. She brushed off the momentary fear looming over her and regained her composure.

"Your mother here promised you something. Do you know what that promise is, Albert?"

Lisa chuckled, stifling back laughter. "What the abyss is so hilarious, Hepsibah?" Hyades hissed.

"It's nothing, I promise." Lisa finally laughed.

Hyades rolled her eyes and focused on Albert, who answered her. "She promised me that I could bang all of her past lovers, at least the females."

"Ohh, I see," Hyades cooed, "You only swing one way. You should try the other way too, son. You might figure out that you've been missing out on a lot--"

Albert's eyes glowed, trying to restrain his anger from rising again. Hyades felt the creeping fear bubbling up in the pit of her stomach. She shook off the fear a second time and continued her line of questions.

"Do you mind if your mother and I spend some time alone together first, for old times sake. It's been a millennium since we have been--Intimate."

"I respect what you two had, but that was long ago. My mother is not yours to have, enjoy, love, or bed anymore. This woman birthed me, cared for me, raised me, and loved me; despite not knowing how to do any of those things. My father, bless him, passed away and left her in my care. No one will have her while she is with me; she is my mother, my lover, MY WOMAN."

Hyades blinked several times. A crooked smile crossing her lips. "Hahahaha, oh my, we have ourselves a little Oedipus here. You aren't the first boy to fall in love with his mother or even bed her. She can't be yours if she and I are still technically married. There was never any formal divorce, so--"

"So what? I don't care if she's fucked five hundred of you. I love her because she is all I have. She and Indigo are the only two women I want and need in my life. And as long as I breathe, I will make this untamed power my own to do as I will and protect my loved ones from all our enemies. She promised me something, and I don't plan on leaving here until that promise is delivered." Each claim he made was accompanied by a deeper echoing voice that made the foundation of the palace and surrounding water tremble.

Hyades walked past mother and son and took a seat in front of her vanity mirror, lined with pearls and aquamarine stones. She looked at herself in the mirror and then at Lisa's, sighing at her reflection. "Tell me something, Albert, you mentioned the name Indigo. Is she the other girl on my beach with my daughters? What is she to you?"

"She's the other most important woman in my life. My future wife, the mother of my human children. The Queen of my heart and gatekeeper of our future."

Hyades snickered back at Lisa's reflection that turned sour and jealous. "You are in a relationship with your mother and your human mate. You are polyamorous, just like us. I can respect that. But it looks like your mother gets jealous, even bitter, hearing you exalt Indigo so much."

Albert turned to his mother and kissed her along her jawline. "She understands that she is as irreplaceable as Indigo. There is no competition for my heart between these two women."

"That's sweet, but how little you know. A woman's heart is never delighted. When it comes to love, even if she has her dream man all to herself, she wants more than his love and devotion to her. She wants all his time for her, his entire storehouse of loyalty, and his thoughts to be on only her. Our love Is selfish; it takes and rarely offers anything that can be used against us by our lovers. We only bequeath to those we trust with absolutely everything, our weaknesses. Has she shown you her weakness yet? A woman's body is not her weakness; it's her-- "

"Mind," Albert said flatly. "She invited me into her mind and i saw a lot of...stuff that I don't think she has shown anyone, save for my father. Has she offered you that Hyades?"

Scoffing again, Hyades laughed arrogantly. "No she hasn't. Tell me Albert, have you bedded a nymph of any kind?"

"Can't say that I have, but I bedded a Sky Giant and an Angel simultaneously, so I think it doesn't matter does it."

"It does because us nymphs, though not as glorious as Angels or as powerful as Sky Giants, are unrivaled in sex magic. Sex with one nymph is world-shattering for the average man or woman. Sex with a whole tribe, well let's not even the heroes of legends would live to see the morning sun after bedding so many nymphs. Care to see how I made your beloved mother cum repeatedly."

Lisa went silent, her arrogant smile now gone, but she remained stoic in the face of seeing her son on the verge of seeing her more wild marriage. Hyades lifted her hand with a floating sphere of water above her open palm and winked at him. Albert glanced over at his mother and walked over to see what Hyades so eagerly wanted to share with him. he stopped three feet from her, hesitant to take the next two steps.

"Go on, take a long look." Albert leaned in. "Just don't get too jealous," Hyades added in the last minute before a sphere of water encased his entire head.

It took only a moment, but a whole 24 hours passed in his mind for Albert. He stumbled backward, almost tripping, but Lisa was quick on her feet to hold him up. She held him in both arms and felt a familiar stiffness tenting beneath his pants.

"Oh my...God. There were so many tentacles, so many, so many." Albert repeated like a mantra in disbelief. He looked back at his mother with curiosity. "Mom, that was exactly like what happened with Mya."

"Sex with Hyades was, let's say, euphoric. It's like a drug that saps the energy from a being. Being immortal, I can't die and thus became addicted to her magic. But, the novelty wore off, and I moved on. What she did for me is nothing compared to what you did for Kinowa and me back in the sky palace. I think we spent enough time talking. I promised my son he would have every woman I ever had, and he already had my first ex-wife. I'm going to leave you two alone. As much as I would love to be part of this, my son needs his privacy too. And one word of warning for you, Hyades, what I did for you so long ago, is nothing compared to what's coming for you." Lisa declared ominously.

"If you are going to warn me about being impregnated, don't worry. No man in sixty years has been able to impregnate me."

"I probably should tell you now that my son has the power to put a child in any womb, that includes yours. The other boy on the beach, that's his son."

Hyades shook with trembling eyes, a crooked smile crossed her face. "Well, this makes things interesting." Lisa vanished in a burst of fire only after blowing Albert a kiss and wink.

Albert walked and took a seat across from her on the other side of the bed. She looked at him, still suspicious of him. But when she looked at him and honestly looked at him, she could see that he was indeed a beautiful young man, if she could even describe him. Though he bore no hard resemblance to Lisa, he did share her eyes, especially her stare, full of care and cold to the bone.

The room was silent, with the two sitting opposite each other, unsure of how to break the ice surrounding them. "You said that no man has been able to impregnate you in over sixty years, Hyades?" Albert said, breaking the ice.

"I was talking about more than just men; that goes for creatures and supernatural beings. Knowing that my daughters are now ravaging your beloved Indigo as we speak, how do you feel? She sees a different, more intense picture of what sex is and what it should be."

Albert laid down on the bed as if it belonged to him. he crossed his arms behind his head and let a deep sigh out while looking up at the unfamiliar ceiling. Albert kept himself preoccupied with his thoughts and wondered how he should answer Hyades's bait. He knew she was trying to get in his head and get him angry.

"I told her before we came here that we both might say and do things that will surprise the other. I didn't want Indigo not to know about my relationship with my mother or what I had been doing in secret. I took no pleasure, at least not emotionally, when I did those things. I know this probably makes me sounds--"

"--Selfish?" Hyades interjected, "It's more than just selfish; it's unfair. You were born to the most beautiful creature Heaven produced since Eve by no choice of your own. And through no choice of hers, her God cursed her to desire more than just the flesh of the man you take after. Whether you love it or hate it, this is the hand you were dealt with in this life. You can never have a normal relationship or be in one in your long-lived life. So long as you are her son, moments like this will follow you. When Indigo is no longer alive and a treasured memory, you will be bedding beauties like me because of who and what you are."

12