Dark Seduction - Skillful Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her mouth... but nothing came out. Her face reflected deep introspective... and amusement at her failure. She honestly didn't know why.

Scratch said that a Do-Gooder often gets people to Trust them with One Thing that they'd rather die than tell anyone. He says it is part of their genetic makeup... and maybe he's right. But... I had an answer... in fact... I'd given it to her:

I am not them.

Click.

"Pipe... please," I said slowly. I massaged her crotch gently... focusing on rolling her hard clit into my palm. I took one long pull from the pipe and held the smoke... constantly grinding my hand into her crotch in carefully seductive motions.

"You next..." I exhaled.

What is this? You Seek the Darkness now?

That done I motioned for her to head upstairs... taking only enough time to adjust to her ass instead of her crotch in palm. She made it to the stairs before her first orgasm washed over her senses.

"You can do this Ashley," I whispered into her ear.

Ah... and yet to do not cease your ministrations. How much can she withstand before the shower I wonder. Too much and she will seek Slumber... but your Words give her something they never did... a Goal worth Reaching for.

Regardless of the dark memories.

Coding Human Emotions.

What are you?

I smiled as she started to climb the stairs. I rolled her clit between two fingers; Ashley nearly went through the roof. I repeated my Words... adding just a touch more comfort to my Tone. Masterfully Done. She grunted... and I sensed as she forced her orgasmic high to obey her command... and back off for a tick.

Two orgasms later we were in the bathroom. Ashley was utterly spent. I told her to sit and I went about preparing a bath... just for her.

"Bath then sleep; I have to plan for a better evening than the one I'm ready for."

"Will you be joining me?" There was a slight, fearful, ghostly echo in her words.

"No; I'm going to take a quick shower and get things moving. And don't worry about the neighbors; THAT I planned for."

I helped her remove her outfit... and she showed no fear then. There was also not one mark on her... as I thought I'd remembered.

"Ashley... you are a beautiful Woman." She smiled and touched me on the cheek... tenderly.

"Hurry back Sir."

"When I return I'll have lunch. Oh... and I'll call in an order for dinner... something Stoner compliant."

"Chinese."

Now... I pulled up short. I'd slipped into a style of speaking I favor when stoned with Scratch. Her mistake was understandable... but I never envisioned she liked Chinese take-out.

"Sweet. I have a favorite place and they're quiet."

They also happened to make things almost painfully easy. Careful. After making sure she was in the tub I made my way to the main bathroom in the hallway. I showered quickly, dried myself and got dressed, taking care to adjust my clothing to make it appear I didn't have a change of clothes... and slept in the ones I had.

Just past High Noon... perfect. Slot three hours plus one for waiting and another for idle Chat... Too Long; he will see that you do not wait long.

~~~~~~~~

Skills - Planning

~~~~~~~~

"You shouldn't be driving stoned; the cops there are anal retentive."

"And racist Scratch. I'm white; only the three black cops on the force would bother and they're too busy being Squeaky-Clean to notice one stoned white guy. Besides... I just needed to clear my head... in more ways than one."

That was an understatement. I didn't expect to hear from him until everything was over, said and done.

"Oh... I also need a favor. I need to meet with Mindy today if possible. I want to pass a few ideas by her for some extra equipment."

"Done. I think she's expecting a call from you anyhow." Interesting...

* * * *

Normally I'm slightly paranoid. Stoned it gets worse, but is still manageable. That explains why I went to my normal tech hang-outs before heading home. Not only did it give Mindy time to get to my house with the goods... it kept any tail I may have grown form catching us together. Now all I had to worry about were the eyeballs in my neighborhood... and those tended to be glued to the television. That left only the random view by chance.

I did take a moment to review the items she sent. Not knowing exactly what to expect from Ashley or my own rapidly changing mentality I left the matter in her capable hands. You know her master will not allow you to go into this without proper equipment. Sad... and slightly disturbing... but that felt solid enough to be Fact. I was just beginning to Come Down and really gave a nice nap consideration... before loading up the gear into appropriate containment and heading back. I arrived around four, placed the call for dinner and headed inside via the garage as usual.

What greeted me was a robe clad Ashley sitting in front of her computer checking her email. She was frowning and rubbing her head.

"Swiss Cheese Brain; it happens. What's up?"

"Business. It seems my Ex has his lawyers working overtime to reclaim this place..."

That explained the frown... somewhat. With his legal troubles I was surprised he made the attempt. Then again he was under investigation for several serious offenses and only his wife's assurances that she was having someone look into...

Like you? Handy explanation.

"Do you wish to cancel? The Deal is Sealed Ashley."

"No. I can deal with him." With that Ashley calmly picked up the pipe, took a massive hit... from a fresh pack I noticed... and continued reading her email.

I set about bringing up the new toys... and the tech equipment I figured I was going to need. Time was an issue now; I wasn't sure how good his lawyers were, but I don't think a lawyer would hire a crappy lawyer to bail him out.

"I'm sorry to bother you with that," She said. I heard her approach and remained calm as I pulled out the small chem-sniffer. It was definitely something that could get me major Federal time for simply possessing, but as gifts go it's a wonder... especially with the modifications I'd made

"No worries; I came prepared for Emergencies." I let my voice drip with innuendo and hidden Thoughts.

When she ran one hand over my shoulder in a seductive manner I almost shrugged it away. I took a steadying breath and tried to relax into her gentle touch, but my Mind was occupied with getting clear of this entire mess with a quickness.

"Dinner will be here at six sharp. Until then... I need to set up a few things... in the basement." That stopped her. I turned to face her, an easy smile on my face.

"No worries; The other items I needed are in the garage waiting to be brought in. THOSE are for later. Unless you've changed your mind about being bad all day."

Ashley flashed an evil grin. She likes the sensation of getting Over; you are beyond careful. Now is the time to Think on Survival.

"Pass that over," I whispered. I kept my eyes locked on hers. Sure enough... she looked more like a Female Getting Over than a 55 year old divorced business woman waging legal battle with her ex. I took a hit, surprised at how easy the smoke filled my lungs this time. Then I headed to the basement.

* * * *

Thirty minutes wasn't enough time, but I made due in the crunch. I wasn't on a Clock, but knowing her Ex had his legal beagles sniffing around made things very uncomfortable. I was a part of this mess from jump... because I decided to be nice and helpful. Pressured into sex... I found a way to turn that around and not only get some highly enjoyable sex... but more questions about myself and Ashley... and a very bad itch to be as far from her as possible.

Yet you do not leave her. I knew... just KNEW... she'd follow. She'd found her Good Guy and wasn't about to loose him. Not even at the expense of her Past. In fact... her Past was probably the main reason she'd follow me. I was a Prize Asset now. Just based on my tech-skills she wouldn't let me out of her sight.

So long as you stand at her side she will continue to do this. There is one Exit you refuse to take.

"Ashley?"

"Yes sir," she slurred. I followed the sound into the living room... where she was masturbating to a porno!!!!!! She turned her head towards me; her eyes were growing red. There was also a bottle of red wine and two glasses. One had lipstick... and was half-empty. I let my eyes slide over the flat screen television. I noticed that the volume was nearly non-existent... and reached for the remote to turn up the sound.

"You are safe from prying ears... and just where did you get a porno flick?"

"It's one of his." I raised an eyebrow. Just what else did he leave? I couldn't believe... and then I remembered my 3-D program of the place.

You are not them... but you can Think like them.

I smiled... but it wasn't because I enjoyed her flaunting. I made my way to the other wine glass and took a sip. It was very good... and probably expensive.

"Don't stop," I replied, picking up the remote and muting the sound as I sat back to watch Ashley.

Seated, I adjusted myself until I was in a comfortable... for a stoner... position. I sipped my wine... took a small hit... and tried to be hedonistic. I'm sure looking at a nearly naked woman toying with her soaked sex counts to some... but I was slowly putting together a picture that was not only disturbing... but one that angered me.

When her orgasm rippled through her I rose. Yes I was horny... but I needed to get rid of a shitload of frustration that had built... and not slowly. I stood above her, still fully clothed, and let my gaze and focus drift over her features.

Ashley was very attractive... when her eyes were not clouded by the cold Business Look that never really left the corners of her eyes. Her nostrils flared as she waited for a Command.

I Think... like them. But I am not them... so I can step outside those Thoughts... and see their Foundation. I pulled off my shirt with practiced easy and flung it... right into the small, partially opened bag that once held the equipment now in the basement. It was out of her sight... but I'd spotted it immediately.

Thinking like a Shadow. I touched the bottom of her chin... and raised one eyebrow slowly. Will she Understand? Two seconds later she began removing my belt. Her eyes were still controlled by marijuana... and the alcohol probably did a number on her senses as well. Though... she managed to free my hard-on without fumbling once; Ashley began by stroking me tenderly.

Yet... not once did that cold look leave her eyes. It was strange to enjoy oral attention from a woman who, stoned and drunk or sober... was so damned good at something she claimed not to like performing... and watch that cold look vanish only when she closed her eyes. I reached down and pinched one nipple. She moaned around my member. I really did enjoy the sensations and the way she cuddled closer to my slightly pumping hips.

Watch... and beware. Yeah... I was close to face-fucking her again.

Don't care. She deserves much worse.

* * * *

I didn't stop. I pulled free from her mouth with an audible pop. She looked at me with this grin... and it dies when she looked into my eyes. I don't know what she saw... but at that Moment I saw a Woman who wanted to be Fucked. Passion was about the only Human Emotion she expected... but bottom line... she wanted dick and lots of it.

On her terms... which you altered. Indeed I had. And with the Deal sealed I didn't have the leverage I needed... or so I thought. As the grin slid into nothingness I pulled her to her feet by one nipple. She hesitated for a tick... and I said, "I'm not done; sit."

"Yes sir." THERE!!! Fear... but it dies rapidly and is replaced by Submission.

And with that Tone... I had control. I think like them.

That's when I took careful stock of my own emotions... and found them carefully folded and tucked away on a darkened corner. It was strange to witness this... even Knowing I was stoned. Stoned and having sex with an older Woman.

I think like them. They Controlled her... but not completely. They never had Control over her Mind. She may be stoned... but she is constantly thinking. About you... about how you rise to ever challenge in unique ways... and always keep her off-balance. This is why she uses Cunning; she Fears what you can do.

Because it's always something she never expected. And you always maintain Balance.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?" Right as she started to answer the doorbell rang. Ashley jumped, pulling her nipple free... with a bit of pain if her facial expression is any indication.

I heard the driver announce the name of the Chinese diner... only it wasn't the voice I expected. Instead of concern... there was curiosity in my eyes as I calmly made my way to the front door... sans pants. I unlocked the door and stood to one side... making sure no one could see my form.

Mindy walked smoothly into the room. She looked almost comical dressed in civilian clothes. As she quietly went about setting up in the dining room I asked, "Have you ever had sex with another Woman Ashley?"

Her eyes darted to Mindy's form. Mindy moved as if she hadn't heard anything, moving in a manner I found curious. So curious I stood and watched her.

"Don't worry about her; she is Pack." That made Mindy pause... and turn her head slowly towards me. I marveled that her eyes did not even flicker towards my bare crotch. When she returned to her work... it was as if she started at the exact same Moment.

She is WELL trained. And her Honor is above reproach. Though I shouldn't expect less from Scratch's Bloodline.

"Yes sir... on several occasions." There was definite Fear in her voice and I Knew without looking that her gaze flicked between Mindy and me.

"Did you enjoy the experience?" I asked as I made my way to escort Mindy outside. Once the door closed she answered.

"Yes sir."

I made my way towards Ashley. She studied me. I noticed that her high was beginning to fade... but the alcohol buzz was still there. I disrobed completely before escorting her to her seat.

* * * *

I dove into the gathered array of culinary samplings. As I ate I Thought. Not unlike when I Code... only these Thoughts were about Ashley... and the current State of Things. Before eating... I took two hits. Ashley raised one eyebrow at this.

I thought about Mindy's unexpected presence... and Knew there was a Reason she took Angelica's place. While I wasn't expecting the svelte Asian to join me, I wanted Ashley to be surprised at her obvious action. Instead I introduced Ashley to a part of my Life I was only just discovering. This Facet will remind her of her Days in Bondage. Yes it would; more than once that Thought crossed my Mind... and each time I fought back a decidedly evil smile.

No... not Evil... Predatory.

I thought about how things were going to work. Even with marijuana I doubted Ashley would lose total control... but she desperately wanted to do just that. I guess she figured I was Safe... with Safe being a relative term. Just how relative she was only just discovering... and I was constantly keeping her guessing. There would always be a very Real Fear that I would become them... mirror images of her former male experiences.

Now... I noticed that Mindy placed a small warmer beneath a clay pot. I smiled as the Scent drifted into my Senses; I LOVE Saké!!! I poured a small cup for Ashley and presented it to her with a great deal of care... and Respect. The Saké set was one Mindy showed me online.

I only had one cup... much less than my usual. Suddenly I rose. Ashley froze, a hefty mouth filled with noodles. Smiling, I raised one finger before heading to the bedroom. When I returned I had her gift from Scratch... and some rolling papers he insisted I always keep in my backpack. He said it would always be a reminder of my Days and Nights... In the Shadows.

I settled in and started rolling one. At first I was a bit clumsy, but it wasn't long before my fingers remembered. I caught Ashley watching me; she was impressed by the joint.

"It's sticky. Probably won't stay lit long." I smiled. This time I Felt the slightly animalistic edge on my lips.

"Let's find out."

Two puffs each and I promptly tapped it out. If I know anything about Scratch is that he loves rolling joints. I took Ashley by the hand and we went into the living room... to watch a movie and cuddle.

* * * *

You show your Heart. True... and I know it's dangerous. But... it's easier to do it here than it was with Bethany... and I love...

Ashley moaned; I was playing with her breasts. Just small caresses and the occasional clasping handful... but if she had remained silent... I would be thinking about something else.

"Play with yourself...but don't cum." I breathed the words... and tried to focus on Ashley. Unfortunately... not even pulling on her nipples, her orgasm shattered her senses. Yet... I had no real reaction. I was hard... but that was a biological reaction. I offered her a glass of wine. She suggested the chilled Riesling. After catching her breath she rose. I laid one hand against her rear and followed her. It wasn't long before the short trip became one long masturbatory journey.

Nearly there she asked me to stop.

I did not.

Several seconds ticked by; I did not stop toying with her overly sensitive clit and mound.

"Am I being punished sir?" she whimpered.

"I want to see how much you can take before you pass out. If you wish to end this... you know how." She whimpered and lost her balance as another orgasm slammed her Senses.

"Ashley... the Deal is Sealed. I can walk away at any given instant... but I stay. Why?"

Her ego will claim it is her presence that binds you. She does not understand... and you do not understand. Yet... your actions are Instinct.

I allowed her to pour two glasses... taking time to fire up the joint once more. Her eyes widened slightly.

"Can't hang?"

"I'm not as young as I used to be sir," she chuckled... before reaching for the joint.

"Your turn," I said quietly. Ashley froze. I flexed my member. She giggled as it bounced.

And somewhere... something inside of me grew very angry at that Sound. I watched as she reached for my manhood, taking it gingerly in her hands. And somewhere deep within my gut there was a very frightening Thought: if she hurts me... reply in kind. With interest.

She lead me by my penis... to the bathroom.

* * * *

"I've always wanted someone to fuck the piss out of me... literally."

Her face was stone cold. Her attempt to shock may have worked on anyone else... but it didn't. The only thing that happened... was I got a very funny feeling. Once again the view from the bathroom camera focused on her urinating crotch swam into view. Something cold slithered through my gut and I Knew something from her past lay behind her request.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked quietly... with absolutely no human emotion. My eyes drifted towards the near-empty glass dangling from her hands... and I realized something. Stoned means dehydrated. Drinking boozes in never a good way to remedy that... but it doesn't hinder the drinking process at all.

My answer: she poured another glass from a stash in the bathroom!! The secret compartment didn't show up on any of my models... and for an instant I was sober; what other modifications had she made?