Dark Strangers help Wife feel sexy

Story Info
Sharing her to help boost her self esteem.
9.5k words
4.16
20.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pheskimo
pheskimo
309 Followers

I never thought of myself as a chubby chaser or into bigger girls, until I suddenly was. It started my junior year of college when one of my housemates stopped by my room smiling and said he had to tell me something. The basics of it were that Amy, a girl who lived next door, was drunk and asked him whether or not I would want to have some no-strings-attached sex with her. He told me he obviously didn't think I was into chubby girls but that he told her he would find out, but he "warned" her that I wasn't a casual sex person. The last part of his answer, he said, was kind of an excuse so it wasn't about whether I wanted her or not.

Now to be honest, I had always been a fan of thick, white thighs, but had never really thought about being with a bigger girl. I told him I probably wasn't interested and figured that was that. However, I was in the midst of a dry spell, and here and there when I was masturbating, the thought of her creeped into my mind and was slowly beginning to turn me on. I had no plans to act on it though.

A few weeks later, he and were drinking next door with the girls who lived there. We were all pretty drunk, and at one point Amy told us she had a question for the guys.

"Would it turn you on if you walked into a room and a girl was masturbating?" she asked.

My buddy said no, but my mind began to picture the situation, with her, and I said, "Sounds pretty hot to me."

That was the end of that, and a drink or so later, it was time to go home. My buddy and I walked back to our house, and he was grinning from ear to ear.

"You know now she's probably planning that for you," he joked.

I just shook my head and responded, "Remember, I'm not into casual sex, according to you."

We both started laughing and headed inside to our rooms. I was horny as hell and was already trying to decide what porn to watch in my bedroom. I hadn't even kicked off my shoes when my phone beeped. It was a text from Amy, and she asked if I was asleep yet. I told her I wasn't, and she responded by asking me if I could help her fix something really quick. I said OK and started back out the door. Another beep and a text not to knock on the front door because her roommates were asleep, just come in.

I did as instructed, and then headed to the first bedroom (her bedroom was first and the door was just a few feet from the door to the house). What I saw inside took my breath away. There was Amy, sitting at the head of her bead, completely naked, her legs spread, rubbing her pussy.

I could see a look of concern on her face that she just embarrassed herself. She didn't. It was so hot. Clothes never seemed to fit her right, something was always digging in to her, waistlines, bra straps, etc. It was like everything hit her in unflattering places. Naked, however, was a different story. She had gorgeous, smooth, white, thick thighs, and she was just so round, almost like one of those old renaissance paintings of a naked woman, back when chubby girls were considered hot.

"That is so hot," I muttered. Then with a smile I added, "But what needs fixed?"

She giggled, looked straight down at her pussy, and said, "This. I hope you brought the right tool."

Everything else was a blur. If you haven't been with a thick girl, you are missing out. And I understand it's not for everyone, but it's just so soft and full and curvy. There's so much to squeeze and to grab, and when I would pound her, there were these rippling waves moving through her upper things. Her stomach looked good on her back, just a little round. But when she was a little more folded up, she would get these lines across there, and while I never would have thought I would be in to it, I was. And somehow, I don't know how, but her thickness made her look more naked, more exposed. I can't explain it any better than that. And maybe it's just me, but tiny panties just seem so much sexier on a bigger girl, almost like they are smaller.

Anyway, we fucked like rabbits that night, both telling each other it was just for fun and didn't mean anything. But as we laid there after our first fuck, we both got horny again and it started all over. To make a long story short, I woke up there, which was quickly followed by another session. I should add that she gets loud during sex, talking, moaning, yelling. And it was 9am. If by some chance her drunk roommates slept through the noise last night, there was no way they missed it in the morning. So everyone quickly knew, and to be honest, we just wanted to keep fucking. By the next weekend, we had fucked at least once every day, and we just had no desire to leave each others' sides. We really did have a lot in common, we had always gotten along great, so without even talking about our status, it just kind of became clear that we were a thing.

Now 22 years later, we're married, have a house, good jobs, kids (who are in college), and the works, and have kept fucking like rabbits. One issue with the last part has been her low self-esteem due to her belief about her own physique. She pretty much only wears dresses now, which fit her much better and keep her looking sexy. She knows how hot I think she is, but as she says, I'm supposed to feel that way. She doesn't believe others find her as attractive. To me, she hasn't aged a day, and to be fair to her, she pretty much has the same body, even after kids. There might be a couple stretch marks, but she's built as she was when we first got together.

Now she's still loud in bed, and generally down for experimentation. I always had a little bit of a hotwife fantasy, and so I've kind of been using that to give her a boost. Generally, I blindfold her and tell her a stranger is coming in to fuck her, because he saw her and wants her so badly. Sometimes I make the person up and describe them, other times the stranger is someone real, someone we saw someplace, or even an acquaintance. One thing that seems to get her going a little more, is if the other person is black. I think it's a little bit the fantasy of a black dick, but also it's definitely not me if she's imagining someone black while she's blindfolded, so it's easier to feel someone else is turned on by her. Typically, it's just me fucking her, although I try to change the positions a little when I'm supposed to be someone else. When the stranger is black, I also use a dildo on her that is black, and just a little bigger than me. She really gets into telling me how much bigger he is and how much better he fucks her, and the whole thing turns me on as well.

Anyway, one weekend we were eating out downtown celebrating her 43rd birthday. We were playing our little game, checking out other guys and trying to figure out who was going to "come over and fuck her later." She just wasn't as into it. I think the idea of being a year older was getting to her.

"None of these guys would want to be with me," she said sadly.

"You're full of shit," I responded, "they're all checking you out when you aren't looking."

She smiled, gave me a meek thanks and we went back to eating. While enjoying the food, I was thinking about how I could turn this around and give her a great birthday.

After the meal I told her we were going to a bar, and we walked a couple blocks to a nice, newer bar that was kind of a combination pool/sports bar. It was nice, and for whatever reason it seemed to have a mostly black clientele. I figured, and I hope this doesn't sound racist, that there would be a better chance for a creamy white, thick, MILF like herself to get ogled there. Once we arrived, I realized how right I was. I should mention what she was wearing, which was slightly clingy floral print dress that went about midway down her thighs. She was getting lots of approving looks.

At one point when she was in the bathroom, I struck up a conversation with the guy next to me at the bar. His name was Trent. My wife and I had been drinking and I was feeling free with the information. I told him about Amy, and that I wanted her to feel wanted.

"No problem, man, your wife is hot.," he said. "How can I help?

"Maybe get a little flirty with her," I responded.

When Amy returned from the bathroom, I introduced them and they started chatting flirtatiously. At one point he paused, looked at me, then her, and said, "Your husband is one lucky man. He should be careful taking you out, he'll quickly get some competition."

"Bullshit," she responded. "He told you to say that."

"Nope," he replied. "Follow me and I'll prove it."

With that, he led us back to a room with a single pool table. There were two of his friends who had been impatiently waiting for him to get back and finish their game.

He introduced us, and when he got to my wife, he said, "Rob and Dave, this hot little thing is Amy."

They responded in kind to his words, complimenting her. She just rolled her eyes. We hung out with them as they finished their game, and they all started flirting with her. When their game was done, they asked if she would like to play a game. She nodded and they let her break, all three of them standing behind her, watching her ass as she leaned forward, hoping the dress would ride up a little more.

My wife is no pool hustler, and she had been drinking, so she didn't fare well. At one point, she only had one possible shot, and it wasn't one she could make.

Rob looked at her and said, "I tell you what. Make this shot and drinks are on me the rest of the night."

"What if don't?" she asked.

He looked at me, I nodded, and he said kind of sheepishly, "Then you let us get a look under your dress."

Amy mocked being offended, but you could see in her eyes that the request got her a bit excited.

"Ok," she said and lined up her shot, which of course she missed. I think she still thought they were just trying to help me make her feel better and headed back to me.

"Pay up!" Rob said.

She turned around and said, "Come on guys, you don't have to keep pretending you find me attractive."

"I hate to break it to you, but ever since I saw you walk in, I've been trying figure out how to see what's under that dress," Rob shot back.

Amy smiled from the thought of it, gave me a wink, grabbed the front of her dress and quickly flipped it up and gave them a short flash of her body in her lacy bra and panties.

"Come on, we deserve a better look than that," Rob pleaded. "Don't worry about privacy, we're all friends here."

He motioned to Dave to close the door, looking at me first to make sure it was ok. I nodded, the door was shut, and the front of my chubby wife's dress was up around her neck in front of these three strangers. I quickly felt my pants get a little tight as I watched.

From here, things got a little blurry, from the alcohol and how turned on I was. There were more shots and bets, and then next thing you know, Amy's dress was on a bar stool and she was standing there in her bra and panties. She has always been shy about others looking at her, but these guys' attention was clearly turning her on and freeing her inhibitions. I was loving it, but not sure how far it would go, nor how far I would want it to go. But it was clearly turning all of us on, as evidenced by the tents forming in our pants.

Amy was clearly enjoying the effect she was having as well. She was constantly checking out their growing bulges.

A few more bets, and she was letting Rob take her bra off.

"What would I have to do to get my hands on those tits," Rob asked.

Amy, clearly turned on and willing to go along as far as I was, answered with, "Ask my husband."

Rob turned to me, I nodded and he had Amy sit on the edge of the pool table. He stood in front of her, between her legs, and began to massage her tits. Amy was just smiling lustily at him. He looked at me, I knew where he was going and nodded again. He leaned forward and kissed her left breast, then began gently sucking her nipple. Amy let out a little moan and leaned her head back. He slowly began alternately between them.

I was off to the side and could see his bulge growing in his jeans, and wetness forming in the crotch of Amy's panties. He looked over toward me again.

"She can go as far as she wants," I said, making it clear that she could stop them, or not. It was up to her.

He slowly began kissing down her stomach. Now, I should tell you something about thicker women in case you haven't experienced their splendors. They love the attention to their stomach. They feel self-conscious about it, and you ignoring that part of their body reinforces it. Enjoy it, on the other hand, and it completely changes things.

He used his hands to rub her soft round tummy as he kissed around it. Then he began to move South. When he got to her crotch, he kissed all around the insides of her thighs, then told her to lay back. She did as she was told. He started kissing at her waist again and slowly moving down. As he did, he hooked a finger in each side of her panties and began to slide them down her legs. Once they were off, he dove right.

This guy was an expert at eating pussy. It didn't take 60 seconds before her thick thighs were wrapped around his head, her back arched, as she convulsed in orgasm.

When she recovered, she leaned up and asked him if she could see his dick.

"I've never seen a black dick in person," she pleaded.

He just nodded, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his now rock hard dick. It was big. Bigger than the black dildo we used by an inch or two. She licked her lips as she stared transfixed at it.

"It's so big," Amy said as the pace of her breathing began to pick up a bit.

Rob grabbed his dick with one hand and began slowly jacking it, giving Amy a show. She licked her lips again as she stared. I don't think there was any question what was happening here. Amy isn't the first woman with fantasies about a BBC, I wasn't the first guy turned on by hotwife stories, and these guys knew they had an opportunity to take it at least a little farther.

"I think you would love how it feels," said Rob.

She turned her head toward me and gave me a questioning look. I was frozen with excitement, a lot of apprehension, but I knew I wanted to see more. Our marriage and our relationship were secure. We were both a bit kinky. This was a chance to take it to another level. I nodded.

"Do you have a condom," she asked?

Rob pulled one out of his pocket and began to put it on.

She looked to me again and asked," Are you sure this is ok?"

I nodded.

"I need to know for sure," she asked again. "If you say no, we'll stop, I'm fine."

I nodded again.

"You sure?" she asked again. "You're okay if this stranger fucks me right here in this bar? If so, say it."

It's now or never I thought. Excitement had worn over any jealousy I could feel. We were about to make the hotwife thing real.

"I want to see him fuck you with his big black dick," I said.

Amy looked and Rob and said, "You heard the man."

Here was my chubby wife, completely naked, laying on her back on a pool table in the back of a bar, preparing to being fucked by a black stranger in front of her husband and two other strangers. It was so hot. My dick was straining for escape, but I didn't want to touch it for fear I would immediately explode.

I had always gotten a particular enjoyment out of the blindfold sessions at home, especially when we were playing with the "black stranger" dildo and she was talking dirty to me. But this, was a whole other level. A real black stranger. A real black cock. About to be entering my sweet, thick wife's pussy. My pussy. It was so hot. I pulled out my phone and began to record.

Amy was on her back in the middle of the table, he knees up and her legs spread wide. Rob climbed onto the table, lined up his dick with her pussy, but instead of entering, he started to gently slap her pussy and clit, teasing her. Amy leaned her head back with a little moan.

She looked back down at his dick, her eyes wide with lust, and commanded him, "Quit teasing and fuck me."

Rob leaned in started to enter her, stopping at just about an inch or two, barely getting the head in. Amy's head reared back and she moaned for more. Rob began to push further. Amy's body gave a little shake.

She placed a hand against his chest and said, "You're so big. Go slow."

Rob did as he asked and slowly worked his whole dick inside her. When he bottomed out against her, Amy reached out and grabbed the sides of the table, her head still back.

"Oh yes," she moaned.

Rob began to slowly work in and out. Amy started moaning uncontrollably. He looked down at the thick, pale goddess beneath him.

"Damn you are so hot," he said as he kept pumping. "And this pussy is so tight."

I watched as her thick thighs lifted off of the table and her legs wrapped around him. Her pelvis was pushing back into every thrust.

"Uuh. Oh it's so..." she was having trouble with words.

"Are you ok?" Rob asked.

"Yes. I'm. Uh," she was struggling to answer. "Just keep fucking me."

"How does it feel?" I asked.

Amy didn't answer, so Rob did.

"This pussy is amazing," Rob answered. "She is so tight, and so hot."

Amy's breath picked up, she started moaning louder, she wrapped her arms around him, urging him deeper. A few seconds of this she and she was violently convulsing in an orgasm.

After she came down, I asked, "How does it feel honey."

"So good, uhh," she moaned as he pumped away inside her.

She turned her head to the side and saw me recording. I never thought if it was ok with her to record, but her eyes opened wide when she saw me and another moan escaped her lips. She was just like me, we were reveling in the dirtiness of the whole situation, and the video just made it better.

"He's fucking me so good honey," she moaned. "His dick is so good. It's so big and so hard. It's going so deep.. uuuh," and another orgasm wracked her body.

"How does she feel? How's my wife's pussy?" I asked Rob.

"Amazing," he shot back. "This pussy is so tight. And she is so sexy. Damn girl!"

Rob placed a hand on either side of Amy's head and leaned up, so that he was almost perpendicular to her, or as close as he could get, and really started pounding her.

"Oh that feels so good!" Amy yelled. "Just like that!"

"How is his dick?" I asked.

"So good, so big, and he's fucking me so deep," she shot back.

"How does it compare to mine?" I asked, not just to get the answer which I could clearly see, but to let her know it was ok to go to the next level.

"He's so much bigger than you, honey," she moaned. "It hurt a little at first but now it's so good. He's going so deep."

"He's stretching you out?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I can feel his cock stretching me out," she moaned back.

"Is he fucking you better than me?" I asked, nearly shaking as the words came out of my mouth (from the excitement).

"Oh yes!" she answered. "I'm sorry, but he is fucking me so much better than you. I've never been fucked like this. His dick is just so big, it feels so good. He's fucking me so hard and deep and uuuhhh."

We that she shook with another orgasm. As her body convulsed, it became clear that Rob was struggling to hold out. He pulled his dick out of her pussy, ripped the condom off, and moved up near her face. Amy took the cue and began to suck his dick. It only took a few seconds and he was moaning. He came hard and fast, so much so that Amy had a hard time getting it all, letting little bits of cum slip out of the corners of her mouth.

Rob reached down with his hand and began playing with her pussy, sliding a finger inside as he rubbed her clit with his thumb.

Amy leaned her back and began to breathe fast again.

"Damn this pussy is so good, and so tight," Rob said as he looked down at her writhing body.

"You dick is amazing," she said back, in between moans.

"You like that black dick inside that tight little married white pussy, don't you?" he asked.

pheskimo
pheskimo
309 Followers