Dark Web Ch. 14-16

Story Info
Sam is conditioned.
5.8k words
4.05
3k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14

As Sam emerged from the cloud of numbness, the sickly-sweet taste in her mouth and nostrils, he leaden eyelids opened. The fog in her brain was slow to dissipate but after a moment or two of deep breaths in and out. Her eyes focussed on a small group of being standing around a table, she was vaguely aware of lights and a undulating sound in the background.

"She's awake." A familiar voice registered. Sam searched her memory; she knew the tone and the texture of that voice. She looked and saw Billie leaning in closely, putting some kind of capsule under her nose. The acrid smell was awful but instantly her head started to clear.

"That will help." Billie offered.

"What. What is going on?" Sam's dry throat cracked. As her mind cleared, sensations returned to her limbs. She was held tightly to a chair. Plastic zip held her wrists behind her back.

Markham walked up to her, "Sorry Sam. You'll need some time here before you will be fit enough to go back on duty." He seemed pleased with his own joke.

Beside him stood a tall woman, with a dark jacket and leather pants and boots. Sam blinked and as the woman adjusted her position, Sam recognised Alison., the former abductee of the men she had been trying to find. Sam's mind cleared further, she strained at the zip ties. Billie returned to her side, with polycarbonate cup of water from a cooler in the container.

"Drink this, it'll make you feel better." Billie put it to her lips. Gratefully, Sam drained it. The cool fluid relaxed her throat, and she found her voice again.

"Billie, what's going on?" Sam could see how uncomfortable Billie was. Markham, watching Billie like a hawk, crouched down.

"Samantha, you don't need to worry your pretty little head about this, in a few hours, it'll all be over." Markham stood up and brushed her cheek. He turned to Billie.

"I should have kept this one for myself. Having her little pussy in the office would have been a bonus." His tone dismissive of her. Billie wheeled round.

"The deal was she would be mine." Billie fired back. Billie felt small, vulnerable, and not a little frightened by all this.

Alison joined the conversation, "Yes, D.I. Markham, Billie is right. Sam is to be hers. That was the deal. So don't het any ideas." Her tone playful but with an icy impression of authority in it. "Besides, you're all mine, aren't you?" Alison reached out and pulled Markham closer, she slipped her hand around his neck and then kissed him deeply, Markham caressed her lovingly. He broke the kiss.

"All yours, but boys will be boys you know!" He joked. His mouth attached to hers and kissed her again.

Sam was confused by their behaviour and the surroundings. The noise, she heard earlier penetrated her mind again. "What is that noise?" she whispered, craning her neck to try and place it. She twisted her neck to the partition wall, soft lights and some odd low -level humming, squeals and throbbing tones came from the other side of the wall.

Billie stepped forward again." I'm sorry Sam. I had no choice. Markham had three warrants on me, and I had no choice but I saved you, but I couldn't save Peter." Billie looked at the partition wall. Alison and Markham broke their kiss and turned to Sam and Billie. Alison smiled.

"Untie her, she may as well see this, as she'll be next for a treatment." Alison detached herself and nodded towards Samantha. Markham kissed the back of her trailing hand and made his way to Samantha. He scooped up a Stanley knife from the desk, cut through the plastic tie and retracted the blade and slipped it into his pocket. He gently, but firmly helped Sam up. She didn't resist, still groggy and unsteady from the chloroform, and walked her to the screen window. She looked at the flashing lights and heard the odd noises that pulsed loudly. She saw the naked back of a man. She could see the sweat on his body, his hair limp, and large headphones around his head, but even she could recognise Peter.

"Peter!" Samantha shouted. Markham held her tightly. She watched as Alison thumbed some switched and brushed her finger on a laptop. Immediately, the noises stopped, and the lights stopped flashing. A strip light flickered on. Markham pushed Sam through the door to the right, and into the room where Peter sat.

"Sam. Stand here or I'll make sure you regret it." Markham meant what he said. Billie had followed Sam and Markham into the room, she went straight to Peter, snapped off the zip-ties, took off the headphones and pulled him from the chair. Peter meekly followed Billie out of the room. The whole time, Billie avoided trying to catch Sam's eye. After shutting the door, Markham steered Sam into the chair and pulled fresh zip ties from a box on the floor, next to the chair. He placed the sweaty headphones on her head and looked to the window partition. After leaving the room, Markham nodded to Alison, who immediately switched on all lights and noises.

Surprisingly, Sam felt nothing. The room was filled with lights that flickered and pulsed. She simply shut her eyes to prevent herself from looking. The noises began, so she began to hum to herself to help focus her mind.

Then the voice crept into her mind.

She couldn't stop it.

Meanwhile, Peter sat down in another chair in the corner. Alison checked his pulse, and his eyes and smiled to herself.

"How are you, Lover?" She asked softly.

Peter said nothing but looked up and smiled vacantly. Alison looked at Markham and nodded.

"It's all a bit Ipcress File, isn't it?" Markham mused. He had no real grasp of the science; he simply enjoyed the results of the conditioning.

"Ah! to the uninitiated it must seem so. The lights and noises simply assist the subject to focus on the sounds you can't hear the subliminal messages, they induce the light suggestive state that allows the parts of the brain to be conditioned." Alison brushed her finger down Peter's sweat-stained face. "He needs cleaning up. Markham, you, and Billie stay here. Give her two hours' treatment and use recording one on her, it's in the player.

Markham nodded and scanned the equipment and found the CD tray and the controls to begin feeding Sam with the hypnotic suggestion. Billie watched Alison help Peter up from the chair and led him out of the room, to another adjoining container. She waited until the door was shut.

"Sam is mine, you promised me!" Billie's voice cracked with tension. Markham turned and looked at her.

"Yes, I did. She will be yours, with the appropriate conditioning and after I've enjoyed her company for a while. I hope you are not suggesting that you are being treated unfairly?" Markham glared at her. Billie had no option but to accept the situation in that she found herself.

As the investigation had begun, after Billie and Sam had been introduced. Markham had turned up unexpectedly at Billie's flat, above a shop in Stevenage. Markham held all the cards; he had outstanding warrants on herself and her hacker 'grey hats'. He had her caught and knew it. He explained that Sam and her investigating friend would need watching and that she should report on their findings, leads and information that Markham would need. She had always suspected Markham was not as clean as he pretended, the real enormity didn't dawn on her until later, when she and Sam started sleeping together. Then before she knew it, she was deep in the conspiracy, subverting their investigations, and creating false communications via the website. Subliminally, she had used the name BEA, hoping somehow, someway Sam and Peter would discover her perfidy without her having to tell them. When Peter started getting too close, she even distracted him by trying to fuck him, but to protect Sam, she would have done anything.

She hated this but she knew had fallen for Sam and Markham promised her that they could be together.

"When?" Billie asked quietly.

"Oh, a day or so to perfect the conditioning, then Sam and I will have a wonderful two days in a hotel room. I want to her fuck me like I'm the last man on Earth. After that, you can have her then. Let's say next Sunday morning." Markham was determined to have his reward, which meant enjoying all that Sam would happily give him once she was conditioned appropriately. Billie fought back the acid-hot tears. Bile gathered in her throat, she felt helpless to protect the one person she loved.

In the other container, stood a mobile home. A long silver-skinned US-styled towing caravan, extensively equipped with running water, a bed, heat, and electricity. Alison led Peter to it, opened the door and pulling his hand took him inside. After standing him in the shower cubicle and ordering him to wash and dry himself, Peter obeyed without question. Voyeuristically, Alison watched him wash. She suggested parts that needed extra attention and particularly enjoyed asking him to wash his penis thoroughly. He pulled back his foreskin to clean his glans with care. Alison could feel her sex getting wet, her nipples stiffened with anticipation. Once dry, she ordered him to the bedroom section, she followed him and then shut the door. She sat at the edge of the and Peter stood waiting for her to instruct him further.

"Do you love me, Peter?" Alison asked sweetly. Alison pointed to the floor, and Peter move slowly forward.

"Oh yes, I do love you." Peter looked at her intently as he replied.

"And so you should." Alison smiled to herself. Peter had settled on his knees before her. "Do you know what a privilege I have granted you?" Peter nodded wordlessly.

His head throbbed; his senses dulled but a fogginess filled his mind. All Peter could focus on was Alison's warm, sweetly modulated voice, yet deep, deep in the back of his mind, there still resided some semblance of himself.

"You know whom you love, whom you want to be with and the happiness you feel when they are with you and the joy f satisfying them. That is what I bring to the women that I am paid to condition. They are unhappy, grasping, and unsatisfied with their lives. I bring them joy. The clients adore them, and they adore their keepers. Now I have refined my conditioning, I think I will branch out into males, I am sure there would be women who would want their chosen man to adore them- for a price."

Peter knelt and Alison nodded to him. Without hesitation, he unzipped her boots, pulled off her black socks and kissed her feet.

"Show me how much you love and want me, Peter," Alison asked, already helping herself out of her jacket to reveal a tight black vest. Her breasts unfettered by a bra were round and her nipples erect.

Peter swiftly stood and took her head and drew her close. He kissed her fully, his tongue playfully swirling her own. His right steadied himself, while his left gently pulled down the left strap of her vest to help her left breast pop out. Immediately, he smothered the treasure with his mouth, sucking on the exposed stiff nipple. Alison threw her head back, thrilled at the sensations his mouth gave her and how she had programmed him to be a perfect obedient toy.

"Undress me, Peter. Undress me and then lick my cunt dry." Alison smiled.

Peter obeyed immediately.

Peter slipped off her leggings, and her black satin panties and as Alison opened her legs to him, Peter smothered her pussy with his mouth, his tongue reaching into her licking inside her. She shrugged herself down to give him as much of her as she could give him.

End of Chapter 14.

Chapter 15

Peter lay exhausted on the floor of the bedroom compartment, his flaccid cock pink from overuse. Alison stood over him, naked. She was satiated and pleased with him and pleased with herself.

"Oh Peter, we will have to train you up." She mused and then lay back on the bed. All her life she had been used by men. They professed their love and let them fuck her, in any way they wanted. Her cunt had been stretched as had her arsehole to accommodate their fingers, toys and then their cocks. Then in the end, they abandoned her. She was an attractive woman and had learned how to cope with the disappointing men she met.

Sometime earlier...

After yet another disappointing love affair, she filled her time at study with self-help lectures, and self-awareness weekends and then one weekend she wandered out of a mediation weekend and into another room in the hotel and found herself in a conference for hypnotherapy and behaviour adjustment.

Initially, she sat through those seeking to give up cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs. She then began to talk to the hypnotherapist that ran the sessions. His instruction was engaging, and informative and so she decided to attend the course and entertain him in the evenings and discover more about the processes of cognitive conditioning, and realignment. She was a proficient student and learned as much as she could. The hypnotist left on his tour of the country and Alison found another master of the science of hypnosis.

Only this man was much darker.

He used his talents in men's clubs and dark internet shows that hypnotised women to suck his cock on stage and camera. He would suggest dark instructions to them and they would do his bidding immediately. The women her took under his control, young or older, mattered little to him. He would have them strip off their clothes and play with themselves for all to see, masturbate themselves to orgasm and fuck them in any hole he wished. Alison watched his shows and the live performances, fascinated, and yet perturbed by the degradation that he would heap on them.

More disturbing was her reaction, "it's what they deserve." She hissed.

But he had a special, hidden talent. He made them want it, enjoy it, and remember it with fondness. Alison wanted his knowledge and decided to possess it, whatever it took. After six months, she had learned all that she wanted and needed, she wove her hypnotic spell upon her mentor and had clearly outstripped his talents and then conditioned him to forget all he had taught her and about his generosity giving her a sizeable amount from his bank account, willing given. Within another three months, she had formed a plan to use her talents to make her fortune. Taking a leaf from her mentor, she started on the conference courses, then within a month, she met her next teacher, an ambitious Cybercrime police officer, called Markham, who had a nice side-line in helping the criminal avoid detection, for a price. The greater the crime, the greater the price.

It was a match made in hell and they were both suited for each other. Markham, corrupt and insatiable, saw all the possibilities of an endless parade of women that would perform all his sexual desires. Alison, fired up with a need for financial gain and achieving her ultimate goal of conditioning the perfect man for her own needs, was happy to fuck Markham as he had provided protection and the contacts needed to set up her dark websites. Unsurprisingly, once her site was live, her services were in high demand as she offered to 'condition' the clients' wives or girlfriend to be the perfect slut. At first, Alison would meet the woman in question and after one or two sessions would be hypnotised to be submissive to her client's needs and perversions. Markham would often bring a young female police officer, whom Alison would condition for Markham to enjoy and then have the memory adjusted to have her believe whatever he wanted. It was a simple step for Markham to expand his side line and invite other police officers to join him.

Unfortunately, Alison found Markham had lost interest in her sexually, which lead to a severe change in the way Alison progressed her dark web interests- into abduction. She saw the parade of women that Markham and his friends brought these pretty, but empty-headed bitches to her to be conditioned to perform sordid sex acts. It was only a short time, when one evening, when three of his male police friends were being pleasured by two pretty, young police constables, on their hands and knees, sucking the stiffened penises of two officers, while the others fucked their pussies and then their arses- all the time professing their love and delight at being fucked like porn stars.

One particular ebony-skinned first-year officer, was being roughly fucked, with Markham's cock in the poor woman's pussy, while another cock was being thrust mercilessly in her arse. The woman squealed at the cruel sensations being heaped on her and also the shouts of pure ecstasy begging the men to fuck her harder.

Alison had watched them abuse the two willing women, hating them for being so weak and hating the men for using them so disdainfully. It took Alison all of an hour to formulate a new service, for the right price. Markham and his lecherous friends loved the idea. It was Markham, who came up with the idea of videoing the women, once hypnotised, fucking them, with the obvious precautions of masks and condoms. The Dark Web was replete with perverts, who would pay for this speciality. He was not wrong.

The clients reached out to her, to condition women that they had broken up with. It soon went beyond revenge sex, or watching the woman of their choice being gang-banged- some clients wanted them to fall in love with them again. Of course, adjustments were requested, the women would need to be more sexually adventurous or down-right whores in one case. Alison didn't care, if the money rolled in.

Once the abductions were reported, the police would investigate. Whenever the evidence might point to something meaningful, Markham would arrange for it to be lost, or misappropriated. It was Alison who wanted some extra security from any link to the dark web and had herself decoyed as a victim. It was going well until snooping amateurs started to piece things together.

Chapter 16

Roused from her recollections, Alison shuffled down the bed to the stirring body of Peter. She stood over him, still naked and put her hand to her sore pussy. With her goading him on, he had fucked her. She enjoyed his energy and had orgasmed twice as she licked her sex and thrust his good-sized cock into her. The sex was fucking great, but the power trip was the most arousing. Seized with a sudden thought, Alison spread her pussy lips and crouched down, her sex only a few inches from Peter's face and let out a stream of her piss on him. Immediately roused from his sleep, the hot acrid liquid splashed his face and he tried to move away from the deluge but Alison was enjoying herself.

"Open your mouth and taste my piss." Alison hissed, carefully aiming her urine at his now open mouth. She remembered having two of her former lovers, pissing on her after sex and one made her drink his urine. She thought it arousing at the time, and would show her new man that she would fulfil him, only to find later that he was fucking a younger legal secretary. So, Peter would have to learn how Alison had been treated and accept the occasional humiliation. Instinctively, Alison knew how twisted she had become. Love for her was a dream shattered, and now simply wanted to enjoy Peter until she bored of him. It would be a simple matter of wiping his mind of all this but perhaps he might prove to be someone she could find a use for.

Leaving in the trailer, Alison dressed and told Peter to clean himself up and that she will come back soon, and re-joined Markham, Billie and the newly released Sam. Unusually, she had lost track of time and Markham had turned off the white noise, unshackled Sam and brought her back into the other part of the container. Billie fretted as Markham put her on the chair. Her thin clothes were drenched in sweat. Alison entered as Markham had pulled off Sam's blouse and bra, left polled on the floor, his hands massaging her left breast with a smile on his face. He looked up, as she entered.

"At least give the poor girl a chance to breathe." Her voice was matter of fact and glanced at Billie, her eyes hard and her face pale. She had to watch Markham abuse her lovely Sam, watch him pinch her nipples and strip her completely.

12