Darkness and Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt only intense seering pleasure. Cindy came against my cock right around when we both started to feel like we were sweating slightly. For whatever reason, I thought the sweat made things more comfortable. My lap was wet from her warm juices and I broke the long intense kiss to bite my bottom lip. I could feel my throat groaning. My toes curling. I held her up so she could bounce higher with her back straight. My hands clamped down on her thighs as she bounced as high and as hard as she could to meet my movements while I surrendered to this instinct that my new organ was giving me.

I came. Hard. The first time I ejaculated with my penis was the most intense feeling of pleasure I had experienced. I wasn't sure if there was some sort of side effect from the medicine or if men simply had more intense orgasms, but mine felt like heaven. I greedily pulled her down on me, not thinking for a moment about contraceptives as my thighs clapped against her ass cheeks again and again, riding out my climax. My cock quaked inside of her, inciting another orgasm from her. This milked my cock which began shooting jets of hot sticky cum deep inside of her continuously. I had watched porn before, so I knew that my penis must over generate sperm on purpose. Once each blast of cum that punched inside of her rose to the double digits, I became concern - but it didn't last much longer after that.

My hips slowed, as did hers. Our warm, sweaty naked bodies collapsed on one another in the reverie. I could feel cindy panting against me. Once we caught our breath, we continued to kiss playfully while my hands explored her body. When it seemed like I was curious about a second round, this seemed to alert her that she had duties to attend to. "One time only?" I asked, not loudly as I wasn't certain if she had opened the door yet.

I felt two taps on my palm and grinned.

12