Darkroom Geyser

Story Info
Sucking a stranger in the dark
1.8k words
4.61
24.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rand0m
rand0m
37 Followers

Recently while I was browsing through a discreet personals site I came across an ad that was titled "Huge shooter geyser load." This obviously peaked my interest and I reached out. After a brief email exchange we moved the conversation to kik. We chatted about kinks and he was looking to stroke and show off his load to another guy. He told me he might have hyperspermia and always shot huge forceful loads. He described being able to shoot over 6ft far and usually made a big mess everywhere. I searched for video clips of hyperspermia and it made me really excited seeing how big some of these guys loads were. I was determined to experience this in person. I just hoped he wasn't making it up just to meet.

He was particularly interested in meeting with fit/muscular guys that liked to watch or participate. I told him I might match that description and sent him my best shameless gym picture. He was pretty impressed and wanted to meet up. I told him however I was looking for anonymous meetups and especially liked gloryholes. Unfortunately it wasn't his thing as he wanted to see and feel my body at the very least. He also wasn't interested in figuring out how to set up a gloryhole. The conversation kind of fizzled out from here since we were sort of looking for different things.

About a month later I received a kik notification but couldn't open the message until my lunch break for privacy. What seemed like hours later I finally opened the message:

"Hey bud, I just got back from a business trip. Had to share a room with a coworker and I wasn't able to cum for 6 days. I can't remember the last time I didn't release for that long so I bet my load is massive! Would love to share it with you if you wanted to meet up."

I replied how the thought really turned me on but I still wanted to be discreet and also seeing another guy face to face didn't do much for me sexually. He proposed a dark room setup where it was very dim so we couldn't really make out our faces but still see each other's bodies and cocks. I wanted his cum so bad I immediately agreed. We set a time I could come after work and he gave me the address.

I couldn't focus very well the latter half of the day. My mind was preoccupied with the impending meetup. Eventually the clock ticked 5 and I bolted out of the office. It took about half an hour to get to his place and I fantasized about this massive load the whole way there. I parked in the guest parking area and shot him a message that I arrived. He instructed to head to apartment 42b where he left the door unlocked and to meet him in the back room where all the lights will be off. I quickly made my way through the complex and walked up the stairs. I opened the door, stepped in and quickly closed it behind me. All the blind were closed and the apartment was pretty dark. My eyes hadn't adjusted yet so I had to walk slowly and find my way down the hallway. I got to his bedroom door which was slightly opened and walked in.

I heard a voice a couple feet away, "Hey I'm over here. Take off your clothes and sit next to me." I realized at that moment I'd never been fully naked with another guy in a sexual scenario and it made my heart race. I quickly stripped off my clothes and made my way over to his bed. My eyes had adapted a bit to the darkness by now and I could make out his silhouette. He was fairly tall and slim, not very fit, more like a dad bod. I didn't really care though since I was here for one thing. He was already stroking his cock which sounded lubed and wet. I sat next to him on the bed as he reached out to touch my shoulders. He started feeling around my arms and chest. "You have a sexy body man, so hot." I replied thanks, feeling a bit uncomfortable being fondled.

I think he could tell I felt a bit awkward so he told me touch his cock. I reached over and grabbed his erect cock. It was lubed and engorged. It was about 6-7 inches long and a medium girth. Not too different then my own. However as I reached down to his balls I could feel how big they were. It felt like a single taut sac the size of a tennis ball. I pointed out "damn, you have huge balls!"

He replied, "yeah man, I don't think they've ever been this full. I needed to cum really bad but I wanted to share."

Me: "Can I suck you?"

Him: "Yes please, but go slow, you might make be blow too quick."

Me: "That's cool, I really want to swallow your cum."

Him: "I don't think anyone has been able to take my whole load before. I really A LOT."

I didn't even say anything, I just slid my mouth on his cock as far as it would go and caress my tongue around his shaft and balls.

Him: "Oh fuck that feels good."

I slowly slid up and down his cock, working my tongue carefully and really savoring it like a lollipop. I was rock hard thinking about my impending reward.

Him: "This feels too good, my balls are aching. Can you lay back so I can get on top of you?"

I was a bit hesitant. This would put me in a compromising position, but I wanted to do anything to make him cum so I obliged. I laid back, leaning against some pillows on the headboard so my head was lifted. He moved onto my stomach and straddled my chest with his cock pointed right at my mouth. He continued to grope my arms, chest and abs which seemed to turn him on more and more.

Him: "Your body is so fucking sexy. You're making me so hot."

It was a nice compliment and ego boost but the groping didn't do much for me. However, I was too distracted by his engorged cock to care much. The position was a bit uncomfortable for my neck but I continued to bob my head on his hard cock. I put my arms around his waist and grabbed his ass cheeks to get more leverage to push his cock into my mouth.

Him: "Fuck yeah, use your big arms to make me fuck your mouth."

He started thrusting with my arms and fuck my mouth with slow deliberate strokes. I could tell he was in the edge and started applying more suction and grip on his cock.

Him: "I'm really close, are you ready?"

I nodded with a mouth full of cock. He started panting hard and moaning.

Him: "Oh fuck, ughhh, it's coming."

My heart was beating out of my chest at this point. My cock was throbbing waiting for his load. Was this going to live up to all the hype? Then as he welped, he stopped thrusting and his cock spasmed as a huge gush of hot cum spewed out of his cock head. My lips were wrapped only around the head of his cock so I could feel the load filling my mouth to the back of my throat. It didn't seem to let up and flowed out continuously like faucet.

He continued to moan. "Ugh fuck ughhhh."

My mouth was filling up like a balloon and it was about to burst so I took a quick gulp. It was piping hot and too much at once and made me choke as my mouth came off his cock. I started coughing as he continued blow all over my face. They were so forceful I closed my eyes as the cum seem to ricochet off my cheeks, nose and forehead and splatter back on my chest. I was able to put my mouth back on his cock after a couple ropes plastered my face. He continued to flow as I greedily sucked hard on his cock for more. He was gripping my shoulders hard at this point and screaming "yeah yeah fuck fuck yeah ugghhhh" as his body convulsed. My mouth filled quickly again but I was ready this time and swallowed before it became too much. Seconds later my mouth was surprisingly full again which I greedily took down my throat. It felt like I had swallowed a dozen loads. His orgasm finally seemed like it was subsiding as his grip relaxed on me. Cum was still leaking slowly out of his cock and I kept sucking, determined to empty him out. He slowly pulled out of my mouth and must have noticed my covered face and closed eyes.

"Holy shit I made a mess!"

He proceeded to use his cock and push the cum from my face and feed it into my mouth. I felt totally helpless and submissive in this position but it was a huge turn on. He continued to clean me up as I wiped my eyes and opened them.

I exclaimed "Fuck I can't believe that much cum came out of you. Ridiculous."

Him: "It felt like you drained a pint out of me. So hot you swallowed it."

Me: "Fuck that was tasty. I want that again."

Him: "We'll definitely do this again."

He un-straddled me and said, "You can use the bathroom in here to clean up, I'm going to hop in the shower in the other bathroom. Feel free to leave whenever you want, I'll hit you up on kik."

He left the room and I made my way to the bathroom. I flicked the switch and the light blinded me a bit. As my eyes adjusted I saw how much a mess I looked like in the mirror. I had cum in my hair and my face, neck and chest had an even glaze. The few times I've cum on my own face I always avoided the mirror when cleaning up. I guess I felt a little ashamed and didn't want to see myself like that. However this time I hadn't cum yet and the sight excited me. I looked like a total cumslut after a bukkake scene. My cock was still hard so I proceeded to stroke it with some of his cum as lube. I stared at my slutty face as I blew a sizable load into my other hand. I quickly put it up to my mouth and slurped it up. I've never been able to do this before on my own, the thought always repulsed me after the fact. But here I was savoring my own load out of my hand in a stranger's bathroom, covered in his cum. I quickly cleaned up and got dressed. He was still showering so I quietly slipped out and made my way home. I felt full so I skipped dinner that night. My stomach actually felt a bit upset for a few hours but I was already thinking of when I could go back for more.

rand0m
rand0m
37 Followers