Darla and Betty Make Another Video

Story Info
Secretary and Betty make another video.
3.7k words
4.38
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers

"Darla, it's Jane on the phone for us. It's on speaker."

"Hey girls. Just wanted to thank you again for making the video Darla. You wouldn't believe the response. So many views and requests for more. Can Penny and I drop by and talk with you about another project? Would love it if Betty could be there too."

"Sure, come on over. Darla will call Betty. I do appreciate your sticking to your promise of no mischief and also delivering Darla packaged up so nicely. Say about 3? And Jane, bring your own Winstons this time."

"Perfect. See you then."

I called Betty who was delighted to see Jane and Penny again and excited at the prospect of another bondage project. She was a natural actress and loved being tied up. I fixed some light snacks and chilled a bottle of wine. Betty walked over and we chatted about the previous video. Both of us eager to hear what Jane had in mind. At 3 on the dot Jane and Penny walked in to kisses and hugs all around. Mistress was more kindly disposed since Jane had kept her promises the last time so there were smiles all around.

Jane immediately picked up my pack of Winstons and lit one for herself and Penny. Mistress still thought they were not feminine but kept her comments to herself. She frowned at Jane for not having brought her own. I poured wine for the group and we sat down to hear what Jane had in mind.

"Thanks for having us over. As I mentioned, the video was a huge hit. The viewers are clamoring for more and we've gotten even more actual fantasy kidnapping jobs too. If this keeps up we can quit our day jobs."

Jane and Penny both worked from home in tech. Jane had been hoping to go the fetish route full time.

"And by the way, we've had lots of requests from potential clients to be kidnapped with Darla. Apparently a tranny standing 6 feet 7 inches in heels turns some women on. Men too but I know you don't go there."

"Stop right there Jane. Darla is not doing that. No possible way she is getting tied up with strangers. I barely trust you to do the right thing."

"I know, I know. I told them no to the in person thing but dangled the prospect of another video. Here's what I have in mind. Lots of requests for even more damsels bound and that's where Penny comes in. Betty would be the CEO of a hedge fund. Penny is her daughter. Darla would play her personal assistant. We would start from Penny's house since it's so private. Darla would be driving Betty and Penny on a shopping excursion. We would have our SUV pulled off to the side of the road with the lights flashing. Darla would pull the car over to help and we would kidnap the three of you, take you to our hideout and have Betty electronically transmit the money to our offshore account. I've got some other wicked ideas to make it a little different than the last one. A little more of a storyline this time. We'll spread our creative wings but don't worry, there'll be plenty of bondage. What do you say?"

Betty immediately agreed. "I'll do it as long as you promise to tie me up tightly and leave me for a while. I just love it!"

Penny was already in, of course. I looked at Mistress to see what she would think about it.

"I know Darla had fun making the last one. If she wants to do it, it's ok with me. She will be locked up, just like last time. No point allowing temptation on your part."

"That's fine. I understand. Let's do it. I know Penny played a kidnapper in the last video and will be a victim this time but actresses play different roles all the time. Darla and Betty were so good last time everyone wants to see them again. I want Betty to dress casually but with sexy panties and bra underneath along with stockings and a garter belt. Penny will dress like that also. Darla, I'd like you to wear slacks this time. Some slim black cigarette pants and a classy top. Everyone in 4 inch heels of course. After all it is ultimately a bondage and fetish video. Sound good? We'll wing the dialog like last time. That back and forth between Betty and Darla when they were all tied up was priceless."

"I'm in", I said. I had really enjoyed the whole process of making the video last time.

"Great. Let's aim for 2 days from now. Do you suppose Susie could come by Penny's and do everyone's makeup? She's the best."

I promised to call and ask but I was sure she would. Everyone finished their wine. Jane grabbed Winstons for she and Penny as they walked out. I think she did it now just to piss me off since she could certainly afford them. Mistress looked pissed also since she had specifically told her to bring her own.

"Thanks Mistress. I like being a fetish and bondage star even if it is pretty minor compared to the real Darla. Betty, ready to be tied up with me again?"

"Can't wait. This has been such fun getting back into the fetish scene."

"You know from what she asked you wear that your clothes are coming off."

"Oh I do! I'm wet thinking about it. I've got some beautiful lingerie. Might as well show it off. Glad I've been hitting the gym regularly."

Betty was a bit older than Mistress and I with stylish grey hair, a still trim figure and very clearly young at heart. She said her goodbye and walked back to her house. I immediately called Susie and she was available. I went to my closet and started looking through my things. The slim tapered pants were a given as were my 4 inch black pumps. Mistress pointed to a blue silk blouse and held up a pendant necklace. Perfect. I had decided to be a blond this time just to change it up from the last video.

The next day crawled by. Betty and I chatted several times about clothes and makeup. I assured her Susie was magical.

We all met at Penny's the day of the shoot. Susie did Penny and Betty's hair and makeup in a conservative but still sexy way. Two rich ladies out for some high end shopping. I sat down and she started working on making me into Betty's personal assistant. She airbrushed the foundation to a smooth finish, put on blush and went to work on my eyes. She used blue eyeshadow and liner above and below after penciling in my brows. Lengthening and thickening mascara completed my eyes. She made my lips look more full with liner and 'fuck me' red lipstick. Some things never change. She made sure my long red nails were firmly glued in place.

She pinned a wavy blond with highlights to my wig cap. It fell about 2 inches below the shoulders. I had a blue pendant on a siver chain around my neck, courtesy of Mistress. My earrings were conservative studs since it was a daytime shopping trip.

I stood in front of the mirror and admired the end result. My tapered slim black pants were perfect even with the cage underneath. I was gathered at the waist by a waist cincher that looked like a stylish belt with two decorative buckles, one on top of the other. My seamed stockings peeked out between the pant hem and my 4 inch black pumps. Under it all were my DD's and hip pads. I didn't usually wear pants since it limited access for Mistress but that wouldn't be an issue today.

I lit a Winston and passed the pack to the other girls before Jane could grab them as she no doubt would have. Mistress grimaced again. Jane would get hers at some point. We finished our cigarettes, took a sip of bottled water and Jane set the scene.

"Ok ladies. Joyce and I will have our SUV pulled to the side of the road just past Penny's driveway. Darla will drive out with Betty and Penny in back. Lynne will film the whole thing. Pull over to help, Darla. We'll take it from there."

We waited for Jane and Joyce to get in position, got in the car and drove out. I pulled over at Jane's car. We all got out. Eager to help of course. Jane and Joyce, latex masks in place, immediately pulled their fake silver pistols.

"Thanks for stopping ladies. So nice of you. Sorry to tell you there's nothing wrong with the car. If you'll be so kind as to come with us."

Joyce handcuffed each of us. Blindfolds were placed. Jane helped Betty and Penny into the back seat of our car and drove off. I was led to the SUV by Joyce and we drove off after Lynne faded the video and hopped in with us. Lynne took the cuffs off and I pulled the blindfold off. We chatted on the way to the 'hideout'.

Lynne got out first to film our entry. Joyce re-cuffed me and put the blindfold back on. She helped me get out. I heard the car doors of our car open and close and knew that Jane had Betty and Penny. We walked in and were led downstairs. This was different. The blindfolds were removed and we were in a basement. The perfect touch for a kidnapper's lair. There were simple folding chairs and a couple of mattresses by the wall. At least it was clean. I hated to soil my clothes! I know, I'm so vain.

"Ok girls. Here's the deal. We'll get you all secured, snap a few pictures and get down to business. Betty, we'll send the pictures to your assistant. Her job will be to transfer 10 million dollars to our numbered offshore account. When that's done we'll leave you tied up and let her know where to retrieve her bound boss, her daughter and her rather tall personal assistant. Really this is just perfect. We've got a Betty, like Betty Page. A Penny, like Penny King, Sky's niece on the old TV show and a Darla, like Darla Crane and they're all going to be tied up."

"You can't possibly think you can get away with this. Our corporate security is too good."

"Betty honey, we've already gotten away with it before. You may have read about it. That was us. When this job is done, we'll fade away into a comfortable retirement and you 3 can go back to doing whatever it is you do."

"Mom, please! We've got the money. Do what they say."

"Listen to your daughter mom, do what we say and everything will be cool. First of all the pictures. Betty, you and Penny strip down to your panties and bra. You'll look more helpless that way."

Jane removed their cuffs and the girls stripped to their panties, bras, stockings and garters. Heels still on of course.

"Very nice and clearly expensive. The cuffs are pretty harsh. We'll do you a favor and use rope. Penny, tie Betty's hands behind her."

Penny took the rope and bound Betty's wrists behind her. Jane inspected it.

"Have you done this before Penny?"

Penny shook her head no.

"Sure looks like it but whatever. Darla, tie Penny's hands."

Jane took my cuffs off and handed me rope. I tied Penny's hands to Jane's approval. Jane then tied mine behind me. She seated us in the three chairs and she and Joyce tied our ankles. We were each gagged with ball gags and Jane snapped pictures.

"You girls relax while we text the pictures to your assistant and call her."

Lynne faded the video.

"Great start girls. Now when we leave Lynne will start filming. You girls stand up and start hopping toward the stairs. Naturally we will come in and catch you and tie you up more. Ready, ok."

Jane stepped behind the camera and Lynne started shooting. I stood up and mmmmphed to Betty and Penny. We all started hopping toward the stairs. Penny and Betty's boobs bouncing. 3 bound and gagged girls hopping in 4 inch heels. Just what you would expect in a kidnapping, right?

We hopped for a while, turned our backs to each other and briefly tried to undo the knots till Jane and Joyce came in and 'caught' us.

"Girls, girls. Really? Where were you going even if you got upstairs. Were you going to hop down the road. I don't think so. Now we'll have to make sure you behave. Back to your chairs."

We hopped back to the chairs and sat down. Jane and Joyce pulled miles of rope out of a bag and set to work on us. Our arms were pinned to our chests. Rope was added above our knees. Our elbows were pulled as close as possible and bound together. Rope was looped around our bound wrists through the back of the chairs and attached to our ankles. We weren't getting out of the chairs again.

"That should do it. We'll get back to the business of stealing your money. Haven't heard back from your assistant yet. She really should check her phone regularly, Betty. Have a word with her later, will you?"

Lynne filmed us struggling futilely for a few minutes with closeups of Betty and Penny's lingerie clad bodies before fading the video.

"Excellent ladies. Great struggling. Anybody need the bathroom? Good. Take a sip of water. It's so important to remain hydrated. I would offer you a smoke but I've got something in mind for our next scene. When you're ready we'll go ahead. First we'll take the gags out for a while. You couldn't call for help anyway. Chat among yourselves like you did before."

Jane took our gags out and stepped behind the camera. Lynne started shooting.

"Darla, you complete idiot. Why did you pull over. We could have called 911 and kept driving. You know better than that."

Penny chimed in. "Yeah Darla, what were you thinking. Mom's right. Look what you got us into."

"You two rich bitches shut up. I've had enough of both of you. You've got the money and much more. Just pay them so we can get out of here."

"I'd fire you right now Darla if I could. With all the gender sensitivity, you'll have a job. I hope you enjoy mopping floors, bitch."

"You wouldn't dare Betty. I've seen some of the pictures on your computer. Looks like you've been tied up before and enjoyed it."

"Why you sniveling snoop. You just wait."

"One more thing Betty, Penny didn't tie your wrists that well by accident. She and I have had some fun times when you were busy working."

Penny managed to blush on cue.

"Both of you are in for it. Say goodbye to your generous allowance Penny. And Darla, politically correct or not, you're fired!"

Jane smiled from behind the camera, loving the back and forth. She walked back in.

"Sounds like all of you are a bit kinky. Glad you don't mind being tied up.

We're waiting for a call back. I'm going to slip your blindfolds on so I can ditch this mask while we wait."

She slipped the blindfolds in place.

"Mind if I bum a smoke Darla? I thought not. Just because I'm nice, you each can have one. It's really rather fetishy with each of you blindfolded and tied up."

I heard the flick of the lighter and Jane exhale. She placed one between my lips and must have done the same for Penny and Betty. The lighter flicked twice and she worked her way back to me. I took a long drag and exhaled around the smoke. I had to admit, this was very sexy being tied up, blindfolded and smoking a cigarette. It would make outstanding video. Jane worked her way between us, removing the Winstons to flick the ash then putting them back between our lips. I couldn't wait to see the video.

We finished our smokes and heard Joyce come down the steps.

"Jane, we just heard back. The money is being transferred. Let's get ready to go."

"Great news. Now what to do with you girls. The way you squirmed around I think we need to change your bondage. Wouldn't want you getting away before we're long gone. I'm going to untie Darla, then she can untie you two for a minute."

Lynne faded the video and the 3 of them untied us.

"Bathroom girls and water, then we'll film the finale."

We took turns using the bathroom and freshening our makeup.

"Joyce will pretend to be upstairs on the computer. I'll brandish my water pistol and have Darla tie you two up. Ready?"

Of course! Lynne started shooting again.

"You two sit back to back on the mattress. Penny put your hands behind you around Betty's stomach. Darla, tie them together."

I tied Penny's hands together with a bar wrap between them. Jane had Betty reach around Penny's now bound arms and I did the same for her. I roped their chests together above and below their breasts then tied their legs at the ankles and knees. As a final touch, I pulled their ankles up a bit and tied the rope to their chest harness.

"That should keep you two occupied. Looks so cute. A little mother/daughter quality time. I'll bet you have a lot to talk about but it will have to wait. Gag them Darla. We'll let your assistant know where she can find her tied up boss and daughter. Bye now."

I slipped the ballgags between their lips and buckled them tightly.

"Ready to go Darla?"

I smiled down at my bound captives. "You're right Betty, I shouldn't have pulled over and I wouldn't have if Jane hadn't promised me a generous cut. I'll send you a postcard. Bye bye bitches."

Jane and I walked up the stairs as Lynne filmed the two beauties struggle. They looked daggers at the camera. After a few minutes of struggling Lynne faded the video and followed us upstairs.

Jane, Joyce and I sat laughing and talking about how we had fooled Betty and Penny while Lynne filmed. I took a Winston out of my purse and gave one to Jane. Joyce poured a glass of wine and we sipped and smoked.

"Darla baby, we couldn't have done it without you but there's just a slight problem. I don't think there's quite enough for you. We have expenses after all. I'm sure you understand."

What? Now I was being double crossed. Joyce held her fake pistol on me as Jane took the cigarette and wine from my hands.

"Sorry honey, I really am."

"You double crossing bitches. What am I supposed to tell them."

"You're a smart girl, you'll think of something and you'll have plenty of time to do it so think hard. Sit in that chair."

I sat in a chair with a high back. There was a single wide slat vertically down the middle. Jane had me thread my arms through the chair back and tied my wrists together. No way to get out of the chair now but she wasn't nearly finished. She wound rope around my chest, framing my breasts as she cinched them vertically between my DD's making a kind of rope bra. My ankles were bound and attached to the chair. My legs were tied above the knees. As a final touch, she wound rope over my upper thighs and under the chair before pulling it tight. She gagged me and stepped back to survey her work.

She lit a Winston and smiled. "I'd give you one but you seem to have something in your mouth. I'll just take these with me. Saves a stop at the 7-11 on our way out of the country. Besides, you really should quit. Have fun."

I struggled against the ropes to absolutely no avail. Jane and Joyce gathered their purses and started to walk out before she turned.

"This will be good practice for the police handcuffs. Maybe a 'chicks in chains' movie for you in the big house. Be good."

Jane and Joyce walked out and Lynne filmed me struggling. She faded the video and went downstairs to film Penny and Betty a bit more. Jane and Joyce came back in and went downstairs to free the two of them. I sat patiently in the chair and waited. Betty and Penny came up and hugged me.

"That was great! Being tied back to back with Penny was such fun. You made a great doublecrossing villain Darla. I hope people will love the video. It actually does have a bit of a story line. Ok, maybe not too much. Just girls in lingerie gagged and tied along with a rather tall tranny. Let's get you untied."

Just then the door opened and in walked Mistress.

"I'll take it from here girls. Darla and I need a little private time. You go ahead. We'll talk later."

I got hugs and cheek kisses as the girls left, Jane with a few of my Winstons.

"Now then Missy, I really love the pants, the whole outfit really and Jane seems to have you tied up really nicely. What would you say if I could get you unzipped and happened to have a certain key. Think you could stay tied up a while longer?"

I nodded yes. As long as you want Mistress. She took the gag out, sat on my lap and drew me into a long, intense lipstick on lipstick kiss. She pulled away and retrieved the key from her purse.

"I thought you might say yes baby. I just love taking advantage of you when you're all tied up, helpless and available. And by the way, Jane will pay for disobeying me. It's a small thing but that leads to big things. I just haven't settled on exactly how yet but you know I will."

cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers
12