Darlene's First Time

Story Info
Darlene and Becky have their first times together.
2.5k words
4.6
17.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first lesbian experience happened when I was about to graduate from high school along with Becky, my best friend that I had known since grade school. We lived down the street from each other and had done so much together. We had just turned eighteen.

We were always hanging out together at each other's houses. Her parents treated me as one of their kids and my parents also thought of her the same way. We had sleepovers like most teens, listening to music and talking about boys and other teen things.

I had a few dates with boys but I secretly had crushes on girls. I didn't feel like I could tell anyone about it, because back then young girls like that were called "dyke" or "lezzie" and made to feel ashamed. I was confused about my feelings.

I answer my phone. "Hey Becky, what's up?"

"Hey, you. Can you sleep over on Friday night? I haven't had a good yarn with you for a while."

"Let me check with my mom." I find her and she says it's okay. "Yep, no worries. 7:30 as usual?"

"Great! I can't wait to ask you something."

"Oh? What is it?"

"Can't say now. Later. Mwah."

"Okay, bye."

I set my phone down. Becky and I never keep secrets from each other, so I wonder what she has to tell me. I am curious for the next two days until I go over.

Becky's mom answers the door. "Hey, Darlene, lovely to see you again. Come on in, Becky's in her room."

"Thanks."

I walk to Becky's room and go in. She leaps up and screams, "Darlene, darling, it's been ages!" She runs to me and gives me a big hug.

"What, like two weeks?" I reply.

"Haha, yes, well for us that's forever."

"True."

We sit on her bed and talk about all sorts of things, giggling a lot. In a pause, the thought of her question comes to mind. "So, Becky, what was it you wanted to ask me?"

She gets a serious look on her face, stands, walks over to her door, closes and locks it and comes back. This intrigues me, and my ears perk up. She gazes at me, taking a few deep breaths.

"Darlene, you have to promise not to tell anyone what I'm about to say and ask."

"Sure," I answer, now burning with curiosity.

"Cross your heart and hope to die."

"Yes, yes, I promise."

She takes one more deep breath, and then asks, "Have you ever wanted to kiss a girl?"

I'm taken aback and gasp a little. I never expected that question. It drills past my defences and stirs up that same issue that I have had buried deep within me.

"Oh, wow, Becky."

"Oh, don't hate me, Darlene. I'm sorry if it scares you or disgusts you. I've been stewing about this for a long time and I just have to tell someone, and you're my best friend."

"No, no, Becky, never. It's just that..." I have to think before saying, "Yes, I've been curious about kissing a girl for a long time myself. I could never let anyone know, not even you because you know how nasty girls can be if they think you're a, uh, you know."

"A lesbian?"

"Yeah. They call you nasty names and send horrible posts. I've seen a girl get ganged up on once and they reduced her to tears."

"I know what you mean. They can be horrible, especially online where they can be anonymous."

We gaze silently at each other, finally relieved to have let out our scary secrets. My feelings churn madly and my heart pounds as I wonder how to take the next step. I finally get the courage to say, "Becky, I've felt that way about you for a while, but I was afraid to say anything for fear that it would break our friendship if you thought it was a horrible thing."

"Oh, Darlene, me too. It seems silly now that we know how we feel." She pauses for thought. "So, may I kiss you?"

I don't say anything, so she kisses me softly and at first, it's a little awkward because we never thought this would happen. A thrilling puppy-love feeling courses through my body. I've never been so excited.

To this day, I can remember what the house smelled like - the aroma of vanilla - because her mom always has potpourri going in her house. That scent always brings back this initial burst of passion with Becky to my mind.

It's the greatest feeling of my young life. Our kissing becomes very passionate. I'm not thinking of anything else and I don't want it to stop. We hold each other close, our boobs pressing together. I feel my pussy getting wet.

Becky asks, "Can I see your boobs?" I am so excited that I'm not even embarrassed to show my boobs, as I was during my earlier school years when girls would make fun of my early development. I unbutton my shirt and she touches one tentatively. I love the touch.

"Oh my God, Dar! Your boobs are big."

I take off my shirt. "I want to touch yours, too." Both of us are fumbling and don't really know what to do. We get topless, showing our naked boobs to each other.

Becky reaches out and caresses my boobs, and I do hers too. Her fingers send sparks through me, and when she touches my hard nipples, I moan, "Ohhh." I stroke her nipples and make them hard as well, then pull and pinch them, bringing moans from her.

She leans down and takes a nipple into her mouth and sucks. When she licks it, I moan loudly. She pulls off and goes, "Shhhh, don't let mom hear us." I giggle softly.

She returns to licking, and I muffle my sounds the best I can. She licks the other one for a while, and then I say, "Let me lick yours now." She lies back on the bed and I try to please her as she has done me.

I must be doing well because she's moaning loudly now, so I grab a cushion and plant it on her face to avoid having her mom hear. I feel her hard nipples under my tongue as I lick.

Then Becky pushes the cushion away and asks me, "Do you want to see my pussy?"

"Of course, I do," I reply.

"Let me see yours, too," she says.

She takes off her shorts and panties and I see that she has some bright red hair matching that on her head. I admire it, then reach out and touch it. She smiles at me as my fingers slide down, touching her pussy lips, which I notice are quite wet. I sense that I am also wet with excitement.

I strip off my shorts and panties, smelling my arousal and hers as well. I return my finger to her pussy, pressing between her lips. She is so wet that my finger slips inside her pussy with ease. She gasps.

She copies my fingering and I feel her finger slide into me. My pussy grips it. We are both new to this, but we seem to be finding the right thing to do because we are both dripping and we are stifling moans.

We kiss while fingering and it feels wonderful. We are so very excited. We explore each other's bodies and kiss for a long time. Being inexperienced and nervous, we don't have orgasms, but it is one of the most exciting experiences I have ever had.

After a while, we just cuddle. Becky says, "I've wanted to do this with you for some time. I'm so glad we finally did it."

"Oh, me too, Becky. I know that this will be the start of something special."

"We have to keep it a secret, though. Mom would freak out."

"Yeah, so would mine."

Her mum knocks on the door. "Girls, are you up for popcorn and a movie?" We look at each other as if to say, "Not really," but Becky replies, "Okay, mom, give us a few minutes."

We reluctantly dress and spend the evening watching an okay movie. When we go to bed, we kiss and cuddle.

During the next week at school, I can't stop thinking about Becky, her body and the excitement we felt. Our friendship has been so strong, and now we have new frontiers to explore.

I call her on Tuesday night. "Becky, you just have to sleep over here Saturday night. Mom is spending the night out of town and we can be alone."

"Oh, yeah! I'll just check with mine." I can hear that she's as excited as I am about picking up where we left off last weekend. "Yes, I can come. How about I bring a bottle of wine at 6:00, and you order in a pizza?"

"Perfect!"

We chat a bit more, then hang up. I am so buzzing now. For the rest of the week, I am floating in the air, anticipating doing so much with Becky. We'll be alone, so we won't have to worry about our moms finding out.

In bed at night, I can't keep my hands off of myself. I explore my body with my fingers, remembering Becky's lovely touch. I get so wet fingering inside my pussy. Then I rub around it and discover the hard button that I now know as my clit. Every night, I scream into my pillow as I give myself an orgasm.

Saturday arrives after an eternity. At 5:30 I order a pizza to be delivered. At 5:45 I hear a knock on the door. I think, "Wow, fast delivery." I open the door and it's Becky.

"I couldn't wait, Darlene. I have been dreaming of this time."

"Oh, me, too, Becky. Come in. Pizza's on its way."

She hands me the wine, and I set it on the kitchen table and get two wine glasses. I fill our glasses and we toast to our new life. We sit and just gaze at each other for a minute.

I say, "I've been thinking of you all week. Last weekend was so exciting."

"Me too, Darlene. I've been so wet."

"Tell me about it. I had to use menstrual pads so I didn't make wet spots in my clothes at school."

"GMTA!"

"Huh?"

"Great minds think alike."

"Oh, haha."

A knock on the door announces our pizza. I get it and bring it back to the table. Its aroma kick-starts our hunger, suppressing our sexual feelings for the moment. I inhale my first piece and wash it down with wine. The smell and taste of the pizza, the pleasant warmth of the wine's effects and the sight of the sensuous Becky have me giddy with delight.

We smile a lot at each other in between bites, knowing what will be happening after dinner. Becky tells me, "Hey, Darlene. I did some homework this week."

"Well yeah, so?"

"Not school homework, sex homework."

"Oh, haha," I giggle nervously. "What did you do?"

"Well, I searched for and found a nice porn site - amateurs doing it for real, not actors putting on a show."

"Oh, wow."

"Yeah, and I went to the lesbian category and watched what they did, so I think I can show you some things."

"Oh, Becky, that sounds great."

"Mmm, yes. The women really looked like they were having fun."

"I can't wait." I hurriedly finish my pizza and rinse our plates.

"Let's go to my bedroom and try it out." We almost run there, and we quickly strip. Becky asks me to lie down, and she lies beside me.

She says, "I'll do you first, then you can do me." We kiss, and she runs her hand over me, caressing my legs up and down.

"Oh, that's so nice, Becky," I say, as her fingers ignite the flames of my passion. My legs part slightly of their own accord. She teases the insides of my thighs and I sigh.

She then moves alongside me but does not touch my pussy. My body shivers, having wanted her touch on my pussy, but just she smiles at me. She caresses my upper body, avoiding my boobs at first, but then caressing their sides.

I feel her touch gradually building my excitement. It's so delicious how she's doing it. "I can see that you have learned from the porn videos." She smiles.

She dances her fingers over my boobs and finally brushes my nipples, making me gasp. I feel them harden. She grasps them lightly and twists them gently back and forth. My passion flares and I moan, "Ohhhh."

She keeps that up and my body is going wild, feeling sparks shoot from my nipples all the way to my toes. I start shaking. Then she leans her face down to a boob and kisses all over it. When she sucks on a nipple and flicks it, I scream.

She flicks my nipple every few seconds and I go wild, desperate for more licking. I hold her head firmly to me, but she refuses to lick faster or harder, teasing me with her flicking. "Oh, Becky, lick me hard, please."

She relents and lashes my nipple hard and fast and I scream, "Oh, yessss." My body thrashes around like lightning hit me. My pussy humps the air, and Becky glances down and grins.

She comes off of my boobs and kisses her way down to my mound, rubbing her face on it. Feeling the pressure on my clit, I hump her face. She moves her body down between my legs and licks my pussy lips. "Yum, Darlene, you taste so nice."

She dives her tongue into my pussy for more, and my body shudders. My pussy pulses around her tongue. I have heard of lesbians licking pussies but have never imagined how incredible it feels.

I feel close to an orgasm, then she licks my clit and I explode. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," I yell, "Beckyyyyyyyyyy." My clit throbs and sends shock waves throughout my body. I buck onto her face. She keeps licking until I can't stand it anymore and push her off.

She moves back next to me and smiles. "How did I do, Darlene?"

When I can manage to talk, I say, "Wow, Becky, that was amazing. I never knew I could feel like that."

"I'm so glad. You can lick me, now."

"Oh, I don't know how."

"Well, just do what I did to you. I'm sure you'll be great."

I try to remember all of what she has done, and after several minutes she responds with a big orgasm of her own. We cuddle for a long time after that. Then after we rest, we kiss and touch and finger and lick some more.

Becky and I make love whenever we can over the next year until I move to Australia. We are still in touch and I will always remember her fondly as the first girl I loved.