All Comments on 'Darlene's Plan'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 179 Comments (Page 2)
Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

Her logic makes no sense. Why would she not tell him of her plan? As it was, the plan was to tell her husband she was going out to dinner with a co-worker. If, as she seemed to believe, he would acquiesce and let her go, then dinner would have ended and she would have been home at a reasonable hour. As it happened, he provided Intel that the guy was a pussy hound and made it clear of the consequences. Even then she did not reveal her "blue balls" plan. Seriously? She went anyway and came home at almost 4AM???? She didn't expect him to hire a PI to collaborate that she did not fuck him so she expected he'd believe her that nothing happened in the 6+ hours after dinner.

I trust my wife explicitly but that would certainly test the bounds of that trust - in fact it would probably break it completely, especially if she claimed that he was a "perfect gentleman" and knew the guy was a suspected drug rapist.

I generally like your stories but you should have thought this one through a bit before hitting send.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing..

It’s uncanny how easily you define a situation in such simplistic terms, true talent!

This is a strong 4* for me... Don’t ever lose that fantastic humor you project.

I would be grate to read something more substantial from you again.

Thanks again

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Hah! Go Bob!

News flash for the naysayers, it’s just like a JPB hubby to not give a damn about the wife, since he got to beat the crap out of her partner AND he got the fishing boat (Plus steaks at Duke’s and tons of make up nooky). The plot of a Bob-tale isn’t always about a wife or her meandering. It’s often about something else in the story, some otherwise distant goal, like a boat!

Thanks for writing JPB!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed the husband’s beating, but he was much too forgiving of Darlene. Married women don’t go on dates with other men for any reason, and they especially don’t make out with them for 25;minutes. Her story just doesn’t hold up to close scrutiny. But that’s JPB for you.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

So what exactly were the consequences??? All I read was someone who got mad and beat up a guy when the wife was the one who needed to be punished regardless of her true intentions. Not saying he should've btb but she didn't trust him to tell her. Then the make out session was the icing on the cake and should've just left. He forewarned her and she lied and did not listen which doesn't sound like a LW or past the test

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

She was unrepentant...... 3/5

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

BSreader Perhaps you can't have sex 3 to 4 times in a session, but some people are capable of that. And even 5 times in a session.

Admittedly I felt very tired the next morning. 😁

Have you actually tried to have sex multiple times during a session? I think if you haven't you might surprise yourself. (I'm not talking Viagra.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't care if she wanted to 'string him along'

Would his wife be okay if he teased a 25 year old co-worker that thought she was the best home-wrecking piece of ass this side of the Mississippi. Would she be okay if he made out with her for 30 minutes in a parking lot?

Let's be honest here, if the main character has any self respect...he'd ditch the bitch. No one would be okay with if the genders were swapped. She is literally being treated with kid gloves. But I think women are adults too, maybe the husband doesn't believe so, nor his wife, nor the author. But most people believe women are functional adults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The stupidity of this story was astounding.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Good story, but not a good wife. It would be enough just to smile and say no whenever he asks her out. He'd see her as having friends throughout the office while he was isolated because of his behavior. She was foolish. Nothing she did was necessary. However, sometimes foolish characters are interesting.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Jeez, yet another story with nothing in it. And this time no Pauline French anywhere.

For this writer either the wife is a total gangbanging slut there is or the story is a total hoodwinked bullshit.

JPB, go back to gangbanging and Pauline French, it is more entertaining than this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of cute. Kind of puzzling. At least you were better than any of the garbage posted today. Spouses who don't really communicate or know each other seems to be one of your underlying themes. I suspect the origins of that perspective are personal. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She made him into a cuck even though she didn’t fuck the date. He should divorce the cheating bitch. You cheat when you go on a date with someone other than your spouse. Even if she can only fight the settlement the outcome is the same. In most states the a fifty fifty split is what happens. I would not keep the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First bad story he has written

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

So did her gf feel up her tits during her make out session? How long or how many dates ending with blue balls before she gets the date rape drug? Nope, if that was my wife and she went out on a date against my wishes that would be it. That wouldn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who fucked up the "edited" version?

This really, REALLY needs to be edited!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol what a quirky cockamamie story , I loved it , especially the closing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lack of respect on her part was certainly not to be tolerated. He told her what would happen if she went out on a date with another man. Were I the husband I would have told her I was also going on a date the same night and if she did get home before him not to wait up for her husband. It's a 2 way street no matter what her agenda was for the night. In his eyes her dating another man was both disrespectful and humiliating. Her fault. Not his.

KoxokKoxokover 2 years ago

I don’t buy her story at the end that she was just stringing him along. Making out for 25 minutes doesn’t sound like stringing him along. Then she admits to multiple lunches with him? She will say anything at that point for damage control. Too late in my book. I like the previous comment of just walking away. She can afford where they live with her trust fund check, and there are no kids. It’s legal to have a separate residence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haw, members of the peanut gallery expecting realistic literature from JPB. Understated farce is more his M.O. Looks like a bunch fell for it.

I call BS on BSreader. Closing in on 60 here and 3 times in 4-5 hours is very possible. Maybe not every night any more, but with the proper motivation often enough to keep me and mine happy.

Thanks Bob

☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a master of story endings that are too clever by half. And maybe not even that.

I guess you’ll have to write part two so we know what the serious consequences were. Can’t wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry the whore needs to go

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your slipping buddy. Old age is taking its toll

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 2 years ago

Sighs. A good enough story, although it has flaws... well, Darlen's version of the story at any rate. I don't buy into her pledge of fidelity. If you can wilfully go on a date with another man when nothing in your relationship warrants it (like abuse, etc.,) then it raises serious-serious questions concerning her general adherence to her marriage vows.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

All that, and he settled for a steak and a fuck? That’s when I start packing.

He was justified in his actions. She can fight a divorce, but she can’t force him to live as her husband. He moves out, stops paying household costs, and moves on.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Let Darlene pay for the fishing boat. Then offload her.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

omg im so fucking jaded, damn i gotta stop reading these. i really thought the wife was lying about the whole thing. as i was reading ur writing im just sitting there thinking, nah she is lying fuck that lol god i hate myself lol

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

Absolutely dire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She shouldda been more up front with him. LP

Rob5373Rob5373over 2 years ago

I agree JPB with other comments. This story was me of your better ones. I like stories where there are more consequences and have more drama but this one was short and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was interesting and had any BTB reader waiting to see how you were going to end the debacle . If Darlene wanted to get the better of an office Casanova there were better tactics to use. The first part of her plan should have included filling Bill in on the intended outcome. Still going out with John after Bill’s confrontation in the office was sheer stupidity on Dar’s part and by John. They knew the air had a bad stench and the only thing left was to turn on the fan.

The story was well written but had a couple of missing words or typo errors. Think of me as an old proof reader from the era before work processing when you gave a hand written original to the admin specialist and proof read the first draft for comprehension and errors. Before the final report went up the ladder to the boss a missing word or a flying finger mistake needed to be corrected to keep a smile on managements face.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Meh, she disrespected him. Bottom line nothing more to say other than he should say goodbye to bad rubish

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Finally another good story that really made me laugh. It was a good and funny change! Thanks for that!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Something is off. She doesn't get home until 3:49 pm. (Shouldn't that be am?) but nothing happened?

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandover 2 years ago

The ending just plain sucks...

Fix it if you can...

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

A happy ending… ya old softy Bob. Buuut…. Where be Pauline French?? That busty fabulous creature, suitable to every state in the union

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again the story ends without much of an ending.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****AWWWWW a JPB story. Damn good read like the old days!!! Thanks for sharing.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Different, fun, short, see a good future for them, thanks for the read as usual Plain Old Bob.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

NO. If she would disrespect her husband like this them she is likely to actually cheat. If she will fight a divorce, then he should just empty their savings and abandon her.

-

Why is the husband almost always the winner in these physical confrontations? There is no indication that Bill is a trained fighter or a really fit individual or that John was not able to fight back. It would have added realism if John was able to give almost as well as he received.

-

Pasqual

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

If he didn't go to her work place she would have fucked the asshole for sore but she had to test the water first and when the husband is back to his self and she would strike. SLUT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Swing and a miss. Started fast, which I appreciate. But not very good. Two stars.

She lied to hubby. She lied to the predator. She went forward with her less than brilliant plan to give blue balls to a guy know to use date rape drugs, even after hubby's warning and very public visit to her office.

Story might have worked if he dump her for being stupid.

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502over 2 years ago

I generally like what you do. That said, I have some observations to share. 1. Too many of your tales contain the phrase, "It won't hurt us." You might think it's part of your style but I see it as a crutch in the story telling, as it's seemingly always that a woman is justifying her actions. It gets overly repetitive over time. 2. I like the Village Inn references. I see it as a signpost of your fictional universe. If Pauline French had been the waitress, that would be a cool meta moment. Anyway, overall, I enjoyed and want to read your next tale.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@BSreader,

just because you can't doesn't mean that every one can't. You probably roll over and sleep as soon as you done with your one time.

Survivor3306Survivor3306over 2 years ago

This story’s ending made no sense. The story made clear the husband was no cuckhold want-to-be. He was rightly angry at her disrespect and plan to date another man. She ignored his feeling, went out on her date and lied to him, saying nothing happened. While she didn’t have sex, she did make out with him. So after all that, he forgave her?

If so, then he just agreed to an open marriage. In future, apparently she can go out on dates without his consent and make out with other men and we are supposed to believe he would be okay with this? Throughout the story he adamantly was not okay with this. Plus her words mean nothing as she is a lying cheat when confronted.

This story was way below JPB’s historic story telling skills. Give it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d have divorced her no questions asked and she did cheat even if her reason was what she said . A dinner date , dancing and making out like teens in the car is total cheating

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

From righteous anger to wtf? This was to much of a contradiction for me 1*

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

You must have had a rough life. So did many of us. Keep smiling buddy if for no other reason to piss odd the assholes

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Fuck that. Dump her.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

First I agree with so many comments that she did cheat, and IF he is a man of his word- didn't he tell her that they were through if she went on that date? Regardless of any possible scam that she was running on the asshole, when her hubby says NO DATE or else, a woman who wants to stay married does not respond by going anyway. Maybe she gets even more pissed, maybe lets her hubby in on the scam, but she does not go on the date.

Further - I'm not sure I would believe her posible "pulled out of her ass" story about the ruse. Who elected her to sacrafice her honor and disgrace her husband to get back at the asshole? It wouldn't even have dinged him that much if she had succeded, but her hubby would still have been disgraced, reason enough to send her packing + tag that money she receives as part of the divorce. At minum, desert her & make her file.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

i guess your of the mind that pussy can solve any problem

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another pathetic husband story. When she left the house to go on her date, he should have locked her out. She came home at 3:49AM? The minute she left the house, the marriage was over. No other discussion necessary. Just another cuck that can't handle his wife. 90% of loving wives stories are just rubbish with willing cuckolds and slut wives. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unrealistic. Yeah, he punches the guy out and nothing happens. In what world would that happen. And what kind of pussy allows a wife to go on a date? Even to mention such a thing would be enough to kick her out of the house. I've yet to read a story with that kind of theme that's worth a shit. So many pussies are reading in this category. It's laughable. This author is capable of writing some good stories, but this is not one of them. Sorry. 2* for effort. HarryinVA comment said it all.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 2 years ago

MC pulled his punches. The 25 min make out session occurred early in the evening, well before midnight. He withheld the part of PI report about subsequent hours where they got a room.

MC _wants_ to stay married to his cheating wife, thus the light weight RAAC ending.

knoxhardknoxhardover 2 years ago

This changed direction so fast I hurt my neck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I truly want to thank you for all your stories. I am a long-time reader but never took the time to let you know how much I enjoyed your writing.

I was wrong to do that and I apologize. After you put in all your efforts writing for our enjoyment the least we could do it let you know if we enjoyed it or not... or let you know your efforts are appreciated. They have been and are.

I also appreciate the fact that you write what you want to, in your own style and with your own beliefs. Thanks for that.

Please keep up the great work.

I am having problems getting an account so will post this anon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BSREADER - not everyone is a 'one pump chump', people can and do have multiple sessions! Just because there is a comments section doesn't mean you have to leave one. Granted, you are not trashing Bob but your complaints are weak.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Not JPB's Best

A full round of proofreading was missed, leaving obvious errors that are both not-typical-JPB and make the story harder to read.

Once again, JPB is teasing the readers with 'just WHAT constitutes cheating?'

What another commenter referred to as 'neck snaps' are more correctly identified as a complete flip/flop of the MC's character.

Thanks for the story!

Keep 'em comin'.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

I was really getting into the story at the start. Then, at the end it sort of deflated. Still pretty good, Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the usual pump up and the sudden drop off the cliff!

You must have dropped out of lot class before you learned how to write COMPLETE stories with actual ENDINGS!!

You seem to be a really good writer - up to a cliff point!

Your stories seem to be well thought out, mostly complete, entertaining, and then……………

Shocking that you actually have readers that would actually like to read a whole entire complete story with an ending!

I know I that may be a surprise!

Do you have or use an editor or a spouse or partner that reads your yet unpublished works?

What do they think?

So sad to read a potential complete work to a point - and then nothing………..

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again. Awe hell, and you were doing so good too.

rodryder44rodryder44over 2 years ago

A farce, but a good one. Four stars.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Darlene is as stupid as they come. She knew was Carter was up to and she was giving him a chance to get it. Bill did not exact enough revenge on Carter and he let Darlene get away with it. Geez, he didn’t need any evidence, as soon as she went on the date it was over. Her ass would have been sent down the road. As always another enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another slut uses food and sex to buy off a man's ego and trust. Just don't see how that works on both the short and long run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wimp and whore ,its was not her place to try and do what she said .none of her bee's wax .be a man and divorce the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One kiss MC brings up and basically ignored 25 minutes make out session?!!

If that's not breaking marriage vows we are as far apart as people who agree with Clinton it wasn't sex!!!

Can't debate when that far apart ideology

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I hate to say it, but she pissed me off more this time than the last time I read it. I don't normally believe in getting even, but this is one of those times when he needs to do it. She doesn't see what she did was wrong. It was more important to her that she teach the jerk a lesson than honor her vows. That's not a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus do the world a favor and stop Writting you suck

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 1 year ago

Turned to SHIT!!

ARE YOU ON DRUGS???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another man who lets the "little head" do his thinking for him. And another woman who uses sex to get what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So wouldn't her constantly telling the jerk NO WAY in front of the office a better revenge? I mean he did get his date, blue balls or not.

She risked date rape as well. Total disrespect and I would use OUR money for the PI not my fishing boat fund.

Lastly, herpes can ge caught from kissing so she needs a test and repeated test.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't understand people that leave extremely negative comments. I stop reading if I don't like the story and how can give an honest opinion if you don't read it in its entirety.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman10 months ago

Oh NO! Dump the Bitch or right after an expensive dinner out that she pays for.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Mixed on this. She underestimated her husband but I can see what she was trying to do

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

I had to laugh.

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

OH you poor bastard

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

"You realize that your story is impossible to prove, right, wifey?"

There were also two real problems with her coming home at 3:49 PM after the date.

One, you must have meant AM because the characters were up and busy the next day before 3 PM, so a plot-hole-size typo.

Second, 3:49 AM is so late that NO ONE, I mean NO ONE, would believe that slut-wifey did not have sex with the dude, especially if there were no PIs involved. Basically, ONLY the PIs that the husband hired saved her "I did not cheat" story, which showed how BAD HER PLAN WAS.

A married woman out that late with a known serial philanderer, who was heavily suspected of using date-rape drugs, over the objection of her husband, out so late that ANYONE would assume she fucked her date, then kissing that date good night to promise more in the future, and her ONLY plan and defense to all of this was "trust me, I was only going to tease him?"

No.

Anyway, just how was "Trust me" going to help with a date-rape drug scenario?

This brings up a worrisome near-logical proof that she is a slut intending to cheat. The only way she can convincingly be sure that she will not get date-raped via a disabling drug, is that she has already planned to give up her pussy without being dosed. If she gives up her pussy before any possible dose of date-rape drugs, then, obviously, those drugs are not needed. And, if she misjudges, and she does get dosed, well she was already okay with sex anyway. No risk

She can only be okay dating a date-rape-drug user is if she is ready to fuck him anyway.

She seriously seems intending to cheat, is monumentally sure of herself, selfish, and also feels just a little stupid, or short-sighted.

That said, the wrap up was fun, and we can wish this fictional couple a happy life!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

She is clearly out of touch with reality. She risks her marriage, she risks her safety, going out with a known serial sexual predator that isn't above drugging and raping his victims, and all for what? To get one over on the guy. That's fucked up. Why the hell hasn't he divorced her already!?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...