Darlene's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I told you what I was going to do you wouldn't have let me do it."

"I call bullshit on that. If you had told me your plans and I'd said no you would have gone on and done it anyway just like you did when I reacted to your dating another man when you told me about it. And don't give me any of that "You should have known me better" hogwash. You knew the asshole was believed to have used date rape drugs on at least two other girls to get what he wanted and you didn't think he might try it on you?"

"Well it is over with and behind us. After what you did my plan to string him along is in the toilet. All that's left is to get you over your 'mad' and I know how to do that. First thing is I'll replace what you took out of your fishing boat fund and maybe even add a little as a penalty for making you draw on it. Next I'll take you out to the best restaurant in town, feed you, ply you with drinks, and then bring you home and fuck your brains out. The fucking your brains out to be a continuing part of our lives."

"You think it is going to be that easy?"

"If I keep up on the continuing part."

"Continuing huh?"

"You bet."

"Duke's Steak House for the feed me part?"

"Absolutely!"

"Let's do it!"

12