Darling Nicky: Over a Wine Barrel

Story Info
Wine barrel fantasy becomes reality.
1.7k words
3.94
10.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last year, I went through a brief cougar phase. Fuck, why not? Let's see what these Millennials can do in the boudoir.

5'10", a nice, white Minneapolis boy with a wide grin on a wide face, curly hair and beard. Works in the tasting room at a small winery. Just like for Prince, this Darling Nicky was gone after one funky time.

Met on Tinder then at a local bar. Cocktails, convo. Cute, genuine, loved that wide smile.

Walked him to his truck before I walked myself home.

"Thanks for meeting up, you're an amazing kisser ;)"

"Lol, thanks! I enjoyed grabbing your hair and beard..."

"That was the best make out I've had in years. I liked you grabbing a handful of my cock."

"You have a nice cock, thanks for inviting me to stroke it."

"Consider it an open invitation."

A month passes. He writes me to apologize that his life is all drama. (Eye roll emoji.) I casually extend an invitation to hang out again, but care little about the actual outcome.

I'm just not impressed with the Millennials. They have all that 20-something ooey, gooey growing up life mess all over them. Of course, I had it too when I was their age. The sky is falling at every turn. I think I'm an empathetic person, but for this I just don't have the patience.

But then...

"I definitely had fun last time. I've thought about it a lot..."

" Really?? I'm glad I made such a good impression."

"You certainly did! Sexy, charming, great conversation, great kisser...how could that not leave the best impression?"

FUCK! I am so simple I cannot resist the praise.

"Ha! Thanks, you're a cutie! Well let me know when."

"Maybe middle of next week? Honestly what I really want is to taste your pussy."

"Perhaps a drink first?!?"

A month passes.

"Want to grab a drink tonight?"

A month passes.

"Hey! Sorry it's so late. Would you want to grab a drink Wednesday or Thursday night?"

"Thinking about me in the middle of the night??"

"I might have been recounting our make out session."

"I like the idea of you fantasizing about me."

"Just so you know, since we met I've fantasized about you a lot."

"Do you make up more to the story??"

"I do, I've thought of a couple different stories about you."

"That's exciting. Anything you'd care to share?"

"I've fantasized about that night going a little further. About you not just stroking me, but also taking me in your mouth, right there in the parking lot. And after that, you tell me how wet you are and how your house is just down the road...

And I come over so I can repay the favor and taste you.

After that night, you come and see me at the winery for a wine tasting, but it's late on a Saturday and I'm the last one there. You're wearing a tank top and long skirt. We're tasting wine at the long wood table in the tasting room and then without warning you sit on the edge of the table in front of me and open your legs..."

"That's pretty hot! And very doable if you want to make it reality."

"I just felt a pulse surge through my cock. Damn, you are so sexy. I'm literally rock hard just thinking of you. I get this way every time I think about making out with you. I just wish I had had more time to feel your amazing pussy. I want to use my fingers to make you cum...

I'm glad you think coming in for a tasting at my winery and then having me taste you sounds hot. I've thought about it a lot as I've been cleaning up at the end of the day.

I want to bend you over a barrel and fuck you."

"I love the idea of having sex at work. I've never done that before."

"I'd be happy to devirginize you ;)"

"I was hoping you would. I'm so horny just thinking about it."

"I was walking downtown yesterday and saw some long skirts for sale...bought one, wearing it today...with a tank top."

"Jesus...that's exactly how I've pictured you so many times..."

Another series of months pass with some intermittent checking in and sexting. Finally, we arrange a date.

"Happy Thursday! I can't wait to 'host you for a tasting.'

I'll do my best to do the wines justice and keep my hands off of you, but once you sit on the edge of the table in front of me and open your legs, then all bets will be off."

"Leaving shortly..."

"Shit, my co-worker won't leave at the moment...she's working on a project, and doesn't seem like she's leaving soon...ahhh!

Can I buy you a glass of wine? Maybe we could come back to the winery in an hour or so."

"Sounds good!"

We met at a tightly packed bar a few miles from his winery. When I sat to his right, I pulled up my long, black skirt to my knee and pushed my calf into his thigh.

We tried to talk about every day things, but it was obvious both of our minds were racing with anticipation. He took long, hard glances at me mid-sentence and just smiled. I could read the naughty thoughts on the back of his blue eyes.

After one drink, he called the winery to see if anyone would pick up. It went to voicemail. He settled up, and we walked out to our cars.

"See you in a second."

The three minute drive seemed like three days. I wanted to drive over every car in my path. Run every light. I felt my pussy lips pulsate. My panties clinging to their wetness.

I turned into the winery driveway. He buzzed me through the gate. I parked, walked past the stone fountain and opened the heavy glass door. He was there at a long table with that wide grin.

We made small talk about forgettable things.

He said he was going to set up in the barrel room. I went to the bathroom. My lips were slippery. I poofed up my hair, rubbed my hands, neck and inner thighs with vanilla-scented lotion and stepped outside.

He invited me into the barrel room. Through the large doors was a long heavy, wood table. Laid out were several red wine bottles and two glasses. He sat at the head of the table, and me to his right.

He talked about the wines. We drank.

I could suffer his mid-western politeness no longer. In the middle of his sentence, I stood up, moved the glasses and bottles to the side and pushed his right arm back from the table. He fell silent immediately.

I sat on the edge of the table in front of him with my long skirt draped over my knees. I bent down and put my hands on either side of face. Pulled him toward me and swallowed his face with my lips. He slid his arms over my skirt, up my legs and grabbed my ass with both hands.

I reached down and ran my open hand over his pants and his rock-hard cock.

He pushed me back on the table, and as a lay down, he pulled my ass to the edge.

He ran his hands up my calves under my skirt, over my thighs, and with his right hand rubbed my pussy over my panties. I was so fucking horny, my back arched immediately with anticipation of his fingers...his cock...anything inside me.

He ran his finger down the side of my panties where they met my inner thigh. Up and down teasing the fuck out of me.

He pushed my skirt up to my waist, and then his finger under my panties. His finger slipped up and down between my lips. He pushed two fingers inside repeatedly. His movement quickened and his bent fingers pounded against the outside of my pussy.

He grabbed my ankles and put my feet up on the edge of the table.

He pushed my panties aside and jammed his tongue inside my pussy. Licking up and down, and inside. He pressed in to my clit with the tip of his tongue and made circles on it. My clit was swollen and each touch drove me crazy.

As he ate all of my juicy pussy, I could feel it combine with his saliva and slowly move down between my ass cheeks.

Without realizing it, I was moving away from him, flailing and wriggling around in pleasure.

He again grabbed my ass and pulled me to the edge of the table. In a fury, he got his pants down and thrust himself into me. Holding me on to him with his hands wrapped tightly around my hips and ass.

My back rubbing against the table. My hands on my tits. We were both screaming out.

He stopped and without a word pulled me up. My skirt fell back down.

He took my hand and moved me over toward a large wine barrel laid on its side.

He turned me around so my back was facing him. He pressed his chest to me, kissed my neck, and bent down to pull up my skirt.

He gently pressed my back to signal me to bend over the barrel. He pushed my skirt up over my waist, and pressed his face into my ass over my panties. Licked the outside of my pussy, and then slid my panties off.

I held on to the barrel with both hands when he plunged his rock into me again.

The barrel was cold, but his cock was warm and slipped easily in and out of me.

He grabbed on to my hips harder and harder. His thrusts faster and faster.

He dug his nails into my skin and with one last thrust came hard. Screaming.

He pulled out, and we gathered ourselves back together. I left for the evening just after dusk satisfied with my fun adventure even without my own orgasm. I was pleased to fulfill a few fantasies for him, and leave it at that.