Darling Nikki Ch. 06

Story Info
Mr. Crowley, Nikki, and the girls. Who's up next?
20.3k words
4.6
9.2k
11
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six: A Little Rest for the Weary

Yelena just stared at me, all innocence, as my cock shriveled insider her; her words, "Did you know I'm ovulating right now?" bounced around in my head over and over and over. That, coupled with the knowledge that my sperm was swimming straight for her womb had me in a bit of a panic, I have to admit.

Still looking down at me with a butter-wouldn't-melt-in-my-mouth expression on her face, she said, "I'm just fucking with you, Mr. Crowley." Without warning she started laughing, tossed her head back and howled with mirth. She laughed so hard her pussy squeezed down on my now-flaccid cock, then she fell off to the side and lay next to me laughing so hard she wasn't making any noise.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" I yelled. I started to roll over to and grab her but my knee protested so violently, all I could do was grab it and try to keep it from flying apart.

Yelena lay next to me, still silently laughing, her body shaking so hard the entire bed was moving. So I'm laying there, my face a rictus of pain as I held my knee, trying not to move and exacerbate it. My head was throbbing violently. And fucking Yelena was just lying there laughing. What the fuck?

After a thousand or so years she finally wound down and turned over to me, a gleeful grin on her face. After noticing my condition she blurted, "Oh shit oh fuck oh shit I'm so sorry Mr. Crowley!" Her hands started softly stroking my skin and she apologized so profusely I couldn't stay mad at her.

A few moments later we were both calmed down enough that I could speak rationally again, although the pain hadn't really abated. I told her it was ok and she kissed me again. Despite the pounding in my head and the daggers in my knee I enjoyed that kiss immensely.

Breaking off the kiss she stroked my cheek. "Let me go get you some ice, Mr. Crowley."

"First, help me get dressed and moved downstairs. I don't want to be stuck in bed for the next couple of hours."

Shortly, I was on the couch, in Nikki's bathrobe, a pillow under my knee with an icepack on top, and another icepack below my aching head. She brought me a soda and handed me the remote.

"I'm so sorry again, Mr. Crowley. And I'm sorry for having to leave, but I've got to get home before my folks do. Really don't want them asking me where I was or what I was up to. And you don't have to worry about impregnating me. Unless your sperm is super magically powerful. I have an IUD. Got it the day after my birthday. Had to wait until I didn't need my parents' approval...or knowledge. They still don't know. But you're not going to knock me up any time soon." She gave me another kiss. "Maybe after I graduate college."

She had another good laugh when she saw the expression on my face. Then another kiss. "I really have to go, now. Do you need anything else?"

"I'm good, bella. Just don't do anything like that again, please?"

"No promises. Bye, Mr. Crowley." She blew me a kiss and she was gone.

I lay there awhile trying to distract myself from my discomfort with TV but couldn't find a damn thing that piqued my interest. Nikki finally came home and rushed right into the living room.

"Yelena called me. Are you ok, Daddy? Do you need anything?"

"Some ibuprofen would be nice, and maybe a shot of rum to take it with."

"And maybe a bathrobe of your own? Not that you aren't adorable in my fuzzy lilac bathrobe. You just need some bunny slippers now."

After I'd taken some medicine, she sat on the floor next to me and laid her head on my belly. "I'm sorry about Yelena, Daddy. She always does shit like that. Her jokes are always funny, too. About a week later."

I chuckled. "It's fine. If I couldn't handle a little drama, I shouldn't have started schtupping your friends."

She snorted and kissed my belly. "Want me to fix you some dinner?"

"No thanks. My head's hurting too badly to eat. I think I'll just try and get some sleep. I need you to get up early with me tomorrow, though. I may need some help getting off the couch and I've got to go back into the office. I've got a couple of weeks' worth of work to do to help Dana get her new project set up on the right track."

"No problem, Daddy. Holler if you need anything. And I mean anything. I'll be right upstairs. Don't try to be a manly man and power through the pain or anything stupid like that. "

"Of course, Muffin." Of course I wasn't going to bother her.

"I mean it. I know you. Get me if you need anything!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She kissed me and headed upstairs.

I woke up around 3 in the morning needing to pee something awful. I wasn't about to wake up Nikki for that, so I struggled to my feet and hopped down the hallway and took care of business. Fortunately my head had stopped hurting, although my knee was still in minor agony. I ignored the pain, took a piss, and hopped back to the couch.

I was kind of worried about my knee because it'd been hours since I'd smacked it. I'd deal with it on the fly, like usual. Outside of any project I'm working on, I'm not much of a planner. I generally just figure it out as I go. Which, come to think of it, is probably why I was lying on the couch with an injured knee. Because I fucked Chelsea and then just figured things out as I went.

Maybe I should start trying to think ahead?

Resolving to do just that, I lay back down and slipped back to sleep. Where a very vivid dream captured me.

Meg came and sat down on the floor where Nikki'd been earlier. She laid her head on my belly in just the same way. She reached up and stroked my chest and I ran my fingers over her face.

"Oh, Meg, I've missed you so much." I knew I was dreaming but didn't care. I was just so happy to see her again. "Every damn day, baby."

"Me, too, honey. But I'm glad to see you're letting yourself live again."

"Even if it took me fucking an eighteen year old to do it?"

She laughed that magical laugh of hers. "Yep. Nothing wrong with enjoying what's offered. You've mourned me long enough. It's time to be happy again. Don't go getting stupid, but enjoy yourself. And those delectable girls." A wink. A kiss. "I am so proud of you, baby. I think redoing the bedroom is a great idea. I'm still with you, and I'll always be with you. But since I'm only with you here, in your heart and in your head, you need to start moving on. You need to let yourself live and love again." Another kiss. "A fresh start in the bedroom is just the thing you need."

She gave me that grin of hers, the one that said, "I'm about to embarrass the shit out of you and I'm going to take a childish glee in doing so." I rolled my eyes, waiting for it.

"Ploughing Chelsea in our bed the other night was a really good fresh start." Yep. I was embarrassed. "Then Bryce - what a firecracker she is, huh? -- Regina, and then tonight you had Yelena. You've got a couple more waiting on you, too, stud." Another wink, then she sat up and waved her hand behind her and there they were. Beth and Svetlana, smiling at me. Then they were naked. Then I was standing in front of them. Then they were on their hands and knees, their asses presented to me.

Then I was naked and Meg was holding my cock. "They're yours. Have them. Enjoy them. Take and receive pleasure. Show them how a gentleman treats a lady by fucking seven kinds of hell out of them."

I was on my knees behind Beth; Meg guided my cock into Beth's pussy, her hand on Svetlana's ass. "Make her squeal, baby. Show her a really good time."

Then I was inside Svetlana and she was moaning and panting and Beth was fingering herself watching us. Meg was kneeling about two feet in front of Svetlana, her back to the living room entryway. "That's it, baby. Give it to her."

Nikki appeared behind Meg, naked. Meg's head was in front of Nikki's belly button so I couldn't see anything lower, but her beautiful tits and amazing nipples were right there on display. So wonderful! Nikki was watching me fuck Svetlana, love and lust on her face. Meg smiled at me and I was in front of her, my cock in her hand again. She kissed the head of it and smiled at me and said, "And there's one more girl who needs to feel you inside her." She pulled me toward Nikki...

I woke up with a jerk and a gasp, covered in a cold sweat. I bolted up so hard I fell off the couch, banging my knee -- again! -- on the coffee table.

"FUCK!" I clapped my hand over my mouth hoping I hadn't woken Nikki. No such luck, though. About three seconds later I heard, "Daddy?" followed by the sounds of her coming down the stairs.

"I'm ok, baby. Go on back to bed," I hollered.

And then she was there in front of me, dressed in a baggy old ratty t-shirt of mine and a pair of long sleep shorts, looking very irritated. "Were you being stupid and trying to get up on your own?"

"No!" I answered indignantly. "I had a dream that startled me awake. I fell off the couch. I'm fine. You can go back to sleep."

She looked me over, her irritation turning to mirth. She wiggled an index finger at my crotch. I looked down and her robe was open and Junior was right there, full, hard, tall, and proud. Fuck me. She grinned as I struggled to get myself decently covered.

"Must have been a very disturbing dream. Who was it? Which of my friends? Were you getting kinky with them? Give me all the juicy details!"

I struggled to get back on the couch and Nikki giggled as she leaned over and helped me. "Zip it, you. I may have been irresponsible enough to screw Bryce in front of you, but what goes on inside my head is still my own damned business."

She laughed again and kissed me. "Fine. Keep your embarrassingly kinky dream to yourself. Want some breakfast? It's just about 6 o'clock. Might as well start the day."

"Can you run me a bath, first? I don't think I can shower."

She nodded and ran a bath for me then helped me to the bathroom. I gently lowered myself into the hot water, feeling it immediately relax my throbbing knee. I just leaned back and enjoyed the sensation for a minute before I started washing myself.

So there I was, cock in my soapy hand, when Nikki came into the bathroom and set some clothes down on the vanity and hung a towel on the bar. She looked down at me and smiled a wicked, wry smile, then turned to leave.

I was so shocked it took me a second to find my voice. "Nikki! What the hell?" I was so stunned I didn't realize I still had Junior in hand.

She stopped in the doorway and looked at me over her shoulder. "What the hell what?"

"I'm in the bath! Do we no longer have boundaries or common courtesy in this house? You can't just walk in on me while I'm bathing!"

"Really? Really, Daddy? Over the last four days I have heard, seen, or been given explicit details of you sleeping with four of my friends. I've seen your cock in hands, mouths, and a pussy. I've seen it in your hand, and I've seen it standing up on display for all the world to see. You've seen me with my face buried in pussy. You've seen me sitting on my friend's face. You're even in this bathtub now because you were fucking one of my friends. And now, with all that -- now? -- you get all upset that I see you naked with your junk in your hand?"

I dropped my cock and hunched over, searching for a washcloth to drop over my johnson. Once I was situated, I turned back to Nikki. My voice was very low and humble. "You've seen and heard, and heard about, quite a few things recently that you shouldn't have. I did things I shouldn't have done with you anywhere nearby. You'll never know how ashamed I am that I behaved the way I have. I'm sorry. Sincerely and truly sorry."

"I'M NOT!" Oh, was she pissed! "Daddy, you've been so wrapped up in your misery and in taking care of me that...that..." she looked around the bathroom, not really seeing anything, her hands grasping in midair at nothing, "that you forgot that you are a person! You forgot you're alive! I'm glad you bedded them! GLAD! You screwed my friends and now you're alive again! You've come back from the void where you simply existed after momma died. I have you back! I would line up every bitch in god damned TEXAS for you to fuck if it meant I had my Daddy back! I'm HAPPY you did what you did. And I'm HAPPY I was there to see it! You will never know how I felt watching you suffer all this time!"

She was stalking toward me, jabbing her finger at me like it was a dagger and she was going to stab me. I'd never seen her this angry.

"You will never, ever know just how good it felt to actually watch you morph from a walking corpse to a living man again. Do you have any idea how I've agonized the past four years? Watching you take on the burden of momma's cancer? The burden of teaching me here at home so I wouldn't miss a minute with her? Your struggle to make sure that I still had a life while momma was dying? Do you not realize that I watched you die right along with her and I've been living with a fucking shell of my father since then? Do you know how much that hurt me? Knowing you sacrificed your life for me? That you were so in love with my mother than when she died you couldn't move on? Knowing that the only reason you didn't kill yourself was because you love me?

"Why do you think I freaked out so bad when you didn't answer your phone? I thought maybe you'd slipped so far into your depression and your pain -- and some kind of stupid guilt for this weekend -- that you'd finally decided to end it all, go join momma, and leave me all alone."

She wasn't mad anymore. She was openly weeping as her voice finally softened. I was, too. She knelt down next to the tub and just stared into my eyes as she continued.

"Do you know how terrified I am that I'll lose you, too? When I used to ask you to stay with me until I was asleep, it wasn't just because I missed momma so bad that I wanted to hurt someone, or just that I needed your comforting. It was because I was scared that if I let you out of my sight you'd disappear. I finally got to the point where I realized that you were hanging on for me, and that you wouldn't go away. Not by your own choice, anyway. But I still live in dread that something will take you from me. And I've lived in pain all this time because that wonderful, vibrant, dynamic man who was my father disappeared. He became a hollow husk of what he once was. And I've missed you every day since you went away.

"Then, last Thursday, Chelsea and I were talking and she started going on and on again about what a great guy you are. How you always treat her like an adult, and actually listen to her. How you don't dismiss her because she's young, or pretty, or has nice tits. You respect her. And how big a crush she had on you. It was nothing new. Nothing she hadn't said before, many times. But I missed you, and I knew something needed to change. And then I remembered all the times we've watched Grosse Pointe Blank, and the word 'Shakabuku' kept coming to mind, and I finally realized that's what you needed. 'A swift, spiritual kick to the head that alters your reality forever.' That's what you needed.

"So I set up the slumber party with the express intention of getting you to fuck Chelsea, or her to fuck you. You needed to be shocked out of the funk you've been in. I needed you to be shocked out of it. I need you, Daddy! You're my whole world and I couldn't stand for you to be a shadow of the man I used to know anymore. I used Chelsea to get my daddy back. That's right. I set the two of you up like fucking bowling pins and knocked you down because I needed my father back. I would never hurt you, or Chelsea, or any of them. But if you hadn't gone ahead and done Chelsea...and then Bryce...then Regina...then Yelena..." she was smirking a little by then, "I'd have snuck into your room one night, handcuffed you and strapped you to the bed, stripped you naked and brought over a whore to fuck you.

"All this? This weekend? The sex odyssey you're on? It was all my doing. Because I need you. And I'd do it again. I'd do anything to make you come alive again. And I got to be there for your resurrection! It's like I'm alive again, too. We've come back to life. We've been released from prison. We're free, Daddy! In a weird, strange, bizarre, crazy way, when you fucked Chelsea, Bryce, Regina, and Yelena and came back to life, you brought me back to life, too!

"So I'm glad you did all those things. And I'm glad I was here for all of it. Watching you come back to life has made me happier than I've been in a very long time. I know that to the rest of the world, you fucking my friends would be wrong and weird. And me being present or at least very nearby? That'd be abnormal, deviant, and just wrong. But it's not, Daddy. It was a beautiful thing. Nobody else will ever understand just how precious and beautiful watching you this weekend was. I will treasure those two days until the end of time. Because it brought my Daddy back to me.

"So now here we are, you're in the bath and I'm kneeling next to you. We're both crying like crazy and you're feeling awkward about everything. But, Daddy? You're back. I have my father again, and I'm so very, very glad. Welcome home, Daddy!"

We held each other very tight for a very long time. Just held each other and cried. I finally felt fresh, and clean, and...just...free. She was right. I'd been dead for a very long time. And I was alive again! I had the most amazing daughter who ever lived, and I was a living, breathing, feeling man again. Hallelujah!

But I was still naked in the bathtub. And my barely-clothed daughter was clutched desperately in my arms. And I still had a problem with those specifics.

Our hug finally ended and I took Nikki's face between my hands. I pulled her in for a soft kiss then set her back away from me.

"I love you, baby girl. More than you'll ever know or comprehend. Thank you for everything. So much. Thank you. We've sure got a lot to talk about, and I promise I won't do the man thing of not sharing shit. I'll open my head and my heart for you and you can keep helping me heal. And maybe I can help you heal, too. For now, though, I'm getting hungry, my bath is getting cold, I still need to get ready for work, and I'm still naked here and I'm still uncomfortable being naked in front of you like this. So can you give your old man a break, fix us something to eat, and let me spend a few minutes pretending that you weren't just in here with me while I'm butt-ass naked in the bath?"

She smiled and kissed me again. "If that's what it takes to salvage your dignity and keep being alive, then yes, Daddy, by all means pretend that we didn't just share a long, intimate hug while you're naked and I'm wearing only some very thin clothing." She laughed and kissed my nose.

"Breakfast in 20! Hurry up. And don't be a dumbass...if you need help getting out of the tub, then call me!"

* * *

Getting out of the tub was a gigantic pain. Toweling off and getting dressed was even worse. My knee was shrieking by the time I finally got my pants on. But I had to at least pretend I had some pride and independence left, right? I mean, I'm the parent here. I can't let my daughter go running things and pushing me around. Even if it meant I was making my knee worse. Right?

Yes, I was, in fact, aware of just exactly how stupid I was being.

Regardless, I hobbled out to the kitchen just in time to sit down to Nikki serving up some scrambled eggs, bacon, and biscuits. Yum! Pineapple juice to wash it all down and I was good to go!