Darren & Dean do Dale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting and out of breath, he pulled his spent but still very hard Viagra-drugged cock from my ass, laying it there on my back as I stayed still, my chest pinned to the cushion and my head hung lifeless over the side, my own breath gone, left ragged and shallow...

But as much as I was feeling completely fucked and spent without even cumming myself, Dean had news for me... This movie shoot wasn't over... Not just yet...

Feeling movement behind me, I could feel Darren had moved away but what I wasn't expecting next was to feel the cushions around me being pressed down, stepped on -- however, even before I could turn to look and see, I was suddenly jerked backwards far enough that my head had joined my chest atop the padded surface but at the same time, like Darren had, I felt Dean's arms coming around my waist and pulling me up - up and back onto my knees while he stayed on his feet behind me.

I didn't know what to make of what he was doing because it happened so fast. It felt like one second he was climbing up behind me and the next I felt another squirt of the baby oil hitting me, splattering into my still gapped asshole before..."Uhhhhhhh..!" --and again the air was literally crushed out from my lungs, the force was that strong...

Dean had his cock in my ass... His huge 10-ich monster of a cock was splitting me open, his massive crowning head being driven into me in a downward, pile-driving, hammering motion...

"Uhhh! Ohh Ahhh Oh... Uhhh..!" I called out unable to speak, just make pained, breathless sounds, I felt like I was screaming under water, no matter how hard or loud I tried to holler and scream, only my muffled cries and gasps were able to escape my lungs.

"Oh yeah fuck he's sooo tight... Uhh Uhhh Take it little man... Take my cock... Just like your Mom did... Uhhh-Uhhh..." Dean grunted once again mentioning my Mom and how she had fucked and sucked him, just like I was doing - just like Mom...

He was relentless now, pounding my ass into oblivion, hammering me so hard I couldn't hold air in my lungs, it was like I was being strangled by a Boa Constrictor, every time I would try to breathe, Dean would knock the air out of my lungs before I could recover. All I could do was listen to my gurgling spurts as he fucked me until he came...

"Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh..." I sputtered with each hard downward thrust, bottoming out his cock inside of me deeper than anything, his big, heavy balls slamming into my taint and my own shrivelled up dickie and ball sack looking so tiny and utterly useless in comparison...

"Uhhhh Fuuuuck Yessss Uhhh Take it Dale-baby... Fuck yeah... Take my... Cuuuummmm..." Dean bellowed out then as he continued to batter me, cumming and never stopping, his cock dumping the second load of Alpha -Man-cum' deep inside my body in less than ten minutes...

I was so full of cum that I knew if I were female there would be no escape, these two older, dominant MEN would have bread me and be I'd carrying their combined offspring, that's how potent they were and that was just how truly FUCKED I felt in that moment...

Pulling his spent but also still very hard Viagra induced erection out of my ass with an obscene sounding slosh of their combined cum lining the walls of my stretched and gaping asshole, I was left to collapse atop the hub cover, splayed out and left as nothing but a well and truly fucked gay-boy rag-doll...

"Okay... Cut..!"

"Oh man that was fucking fantastic..." Darren said then as I felt him come up beside me, his hand gently resting on my back as I slowly sat up to see him offering me a bottle of water and as soon as I drank some, I had no idea how thirsty and dehydrated I'd become.

After sucking both cocks again and being covered in baby oil out in the hot early days Sun -and then fucked within an inch of my life, or 8 to 10-inches if we measured both Darren and Dean... I so spent I could hardly sit up without Darren's help. Covered in cum and baby oil I felt sticky and icky at the same time, and seeing this Dean had just the remedy...

"Splash..!" We heard off to the right side of the boat as Dean took it upon himself to shuck his boots and socks and then dive over the rail, straight into the clear, cold water below. I looked up thinking "Oh God not again..." but no, there was no-one there to chuck me over the edge, just Darren there with me as we watched Dean rise back up to the surface yelling...

"Whoo-Hoo! Ahhhhhhhh... Now that's refreshing... Get in here, you'll love it..."

I thought... "No way"... I'm not going back in there but then with some gentle persuasion from Darren, I did follow them in as he also then chucked himself over the rail and went in with another big splash...

However, I took the easy road as Darren had pointed out the small ladder that was hanging off the back of the boat, or the 'stern' as they called it...

Remembering how unbelievably cold the water was out farther into the deep, Dean assured me that where we were was near a sand bar and with the Sun out, the water was considerably warmer...

I dipped a toe in and hesitated... I was afraid but then my want of getting somewhat clean had me plugging me nose and stepping off the ladder with a much smaller splash, I went in and as Dean had said, it was nowhere near as cold as it was when he used me as his fishing bait the day before, sticking that 'anal-hook' up my ass and hurling over board...

No... Going swimming like this, easing myself in and staying close to the boat, that was much more my speed but Dean was also right in saying how refreshing the water felt because I felt so much better, still fucked hard and sore in 'some' places, but everywhere else..?

I felt fucking great after that swim...

***

Back on deck and wrapped up in a big towel Darren had stowed away, along with two others, the three of us headed back towards the shore and the fishing lodge where I curiously thought and asked...

"Hey, aren't we going to do any more fishing..?"

To which Dean turned and replied... "We can't... I didn't bring any poles... Just these two..." and then in unison, both he and Darren opened their towels to show me their two still very erect looking cocks, as they rode out the last of their Viagra assisted boners... I laughed as they didn't bother covered themselves the rest of the way in to the dock.

By the time we did reach the lodge, it was around noon and even if that swim was a refreshing eye opener, I was still exhausted.

It had been a very trying two days so far and we still had one more to go -and God only knows what I was thinking they could have in store for me...

Yet for the time being I asked Darren if it was okay if I went and had a nap and he was all for it...

"Yeah of course little buddy... After the show you put on for us out there today? You can do whatever the fuck you want from here on in... So yeah, sure... Go crash; you've more than earned it..." He said to me as I turned to watch him and Dean dismantling the camera stuff from the boat.

"Dean and I have work to do here and we won't need you for a few hours so, go little buddy rest up and thanks again for being so good about everything..." He said adding as I turned then but he went on, just as I reached the sliding glass doors.

"Hey listen little buddy..." He said regaining my attention.

"I know we've been tough on you so far but trust me, after today? You've got nothing to worry about... Go sleep, I'll call you when dinner's ready... I'm cooking tonight..." he finished then, making me feel even better, telling me how good I was and how much easier things were going to get for me...

I hoped so! I mean what else could they do to me..? That...I didn't even want to think about it...

I crawled back into Darren's big bed and slept...

***

It was dusk and almost dark when Darren came and woke me up telling me that dinner would be ready if I wanted to shower first.

"Dean and I felt for you so we did your laundry for you... All the clothes you have here are clean...So take your time little buddy, I'm doing my home made burgers on the Q'..."

Groggy I sat up and asked... "You have laundry? Right here at the lodge..?" to which Darren tuned back to me saying "Yeah, why..?"

"Well... Why didn't you say so? I've been wearing these rainbow tights for two days because everything else was wet and... Oh never mind... Thank you, though... You've been really nice to me Darren... I -- I mean Sir..." I said back to him dropping my complaint and instead making him smile by calling him 'Sir'...

"Ha-ha..." He chuckled back and then left me as I hopped out of bed and headed across the hall, naked and quickly dove into the shower for like my 20th time this weekend, or so it felt like anyway...

Touching my skin I felt sore all over and not just my poor battered ass either, that felt surprisingly okay, considering the hammer-fucking Darren had given me with his monster of a cock...

No... Looking at myself in the full length mirror, I could see that being covered in baby oil while out on a boat, naked in the Sun and making gay-porn... It wasn't the best thing for my skin... I had sunburnt shoulders and my nose was looking rather crispy as well...

The rest of me faired okay I guess but I knew enough not to do that again... I laughed thinking of a joke I'd save and tell Darren and Dean later... If I remembered it...

Drying off and stepping back out I picked up my clothes out of the basket sitting there, folded and everything, I was impressed. I held my hoodie up and it smelled amazing, so fresh and clean. It had to be the water I figured --and soft too... Slipping into my tight black Yoga pants that didn't stink like the lake any more, thank God, they felt awesome going on, and I loved how they fit me too...

It was in that moment I knew I was doomed though, because once Mom and Patti found out how much I did like wearing Yoga pants? I knew deep down that I'd be wearing them out to the movies or even into a crowded shopping mall, they were determined, that much I knew and letting them know I liked wearing Yoga pants as I now did..?

Yeah... That was the end of me wearing trousers or any kind of male-pants ever again...

Dressed in panties, the little pink ones, just because I felt like it, and my ultra-form fitting stirrup pants, and with the black 'Fisherman's Friend' top and lastly, my hoodie, I slipped back into the bathroom where smiling at myself in the mirror, I did my eyes with mascara and liner and left it at that...

Winking and blowing myself a kiss I headed back out towards the patio where I could see it was mostly dark outside except for the subdued lighting and the glow of a lap-top Dean was stuck into - looking at what, I wasn't sure...

"Hey there his is..! The star of the show..! Are you hungry? I have burgers all ready and tons of other stuff - so come on, grab a plate..." Darren said to me as I made my appearance through the glass doors and out onto the flagstone patio.

"Oh yes please I'm starved -and can I had a beer? I'm also thirsty as hell..." I asked Darren who promptly put this huge looking burger on my plate that smelled amazing as well as the sides of corn on the cob and three different salads.

"Fill your plate little buddy and here you go... One ice cold beer..." Darren added then, going into the cooler he had beside him full with bottles of beer on ice, taking one out and handing it to me...

I was really happy now as I loaded up on everything and then went and sat near Dean who was sipping on a beer and still looking at his lap top...

Digging into my food and loving every morsel, it was one of those meals where you're so hungry that everything tastes amazing, even licking the salt from my fingers tasted great I was that starved for nutrition after our -ahem... 'Fishing trip' earlier that morning...

Dean caught my attention when he made an "Hmmmff..!" sound while sitting beside me, still glued to his glowing computer screen.

"What's so absorbing junior..? I asked, using an old pun I had once heard about that old liniment oil called 'absorbine-junior' that they sold back in the 60's and 70's.

I always thought it was funny in a tongue in cheek kind of way, and I figured with Dean's age, he'd get my joke... and he did... Problem was, he just didn't think it was funny...

"I don't know Dale, between that and that fish joke you told us yesterday, I'd say stand-up comedy isn't your true calling..." He began and then went on -- sort of...

"Do you want know what IS your true calling though..?" He asked as I ate my food, not really concerned with what he was saying because I was feeling calm, rested, showered, clothed and now being fed... and with a cold beer...

"Should I show him..?' Dean asked then turning to Darren who grabbing three more beers, made his way over and sat to my right with Dean on my left, between the two, happily eating my awesome burger...

It's always when I'm doing something 'happily' though isn't it..?

That's when the freight train comes...

***

"Show me what..?" I asked, mildly curious now.

"What's it up to now...? Darren asked Dean then, ignoring me for the time being -- nothing new there, I thought...

"Almost 20k and still going quite strong, I figure maybe double that by the time it's peaked..." Dean answered, and I was lost...

"Huh..? What's all this guys..? Show me what? What are you looking at..?" I asked, more than curious now...now they had my attention...

"Like I said Dale-baby, I think you've missed your calling..." Dean said as he turned the lap top to face me, and after looking for second or two, I was still a bit lost..

"It's... it's a porn site...? But what... What am I looking for..?" I asked upon seeing that it was indeed a porn site but not just any porn site...No... This was an all gay site called "Boots 'N' Soxxx"... of all things... I understood the triple-x's in the name but then I had to think...

And suddenly it came to me...

Both of them, Darren and Dean had been wearing big boots and white gym socks pulled up high - that's why I thought they both looked like a gay strippers dressed as construction workers...

Seeing the name and then following Darren's finger to a thumb-nail box down in the corner, there in the little square, I could just make out what looked like the deck of the boat with what looked like me, squatting over someone, who must have been Darren and then it dawned on me...

"Oh fuck..!" I said out loud as my eyes went saucer wide, my jaw left hanging as I first looked to a smiling Dean and then to Darren... The two of them, smiling like they'd duped me yet again... And they had...

"See..? Look little buddy... You're up to just over 22,000 hits already... and it's only been up for an hour... You're a star my friend..!" Darren said then, as he dragged his mouse over to the little box and clicked on it...

I didn't want to see it; I didn't want to know...

But it was like coming upon a car wreck where you can't look away...and neither could... I couldn't look away...

"You..? You posted that on line..? What all of it? Today..? Out on the boat..? Oh fuck! What did you do that for..?" I said getting a bit loud and upset.

I mean, I knew they were filming today and I absolutely played up to it but I thought it was just for Mom, Patti and Carol and maybe just a few others in their swingers group they're all into, or whoever else, I hadn't really thought - but now..?

"Oh fuck!" I said aloud again but thinking inside - I'm an internet porn star..? What's next..? Are they going to make me 007..? Yeah, I didn't think so because apparently, my calling was "Gay-Porn-Star" not an "International Man of Mystery"... Oh Crap!

"Relax little buddy, here look, you can hardly see your face in most of it - but look at that count man! You're getting paid every time it goes up..!" Darren said to me then, trying to calm me down.

"What the what now...?" I stammered - astounded with what I believed I was hearing...

"Paid..? What do mean I'm getting paid...?" I asked, still flabbergasted with this whole thing, let alone finding out now that I'd been prostituted behind my back and now I was being paid..?

"Oh Christ..!" I thought -- "What the fuck are these people into..?"

Darren asked then, trying to reason with me... "Okay so if I'd told you about this would you have gone through with it today?"

"What..?No..! No way... I only did because you said it was just for us, Patti and Mom and, well, Carol too I guess...and -- and maybe a few others..." I came back saying but faltering at the end, feeling my defences falling apart with my lack of confidence, as it always happens with me when caught up in something like this...

"It's like this Dale, a few years ago we discovered that we could buy these thumbnail sites for practically nothing or have them made by some IT geek we hire..." Darren began as 'my' video played in the background...

"It's a side line that we sort of fell into through our connections in the swing community, and like the auto industry, buying the part we make, this just sort of took off on its own..." Darren went on to explain as he went over and dragged back the whole cooler of beer, popping the cap on one and handing it to me before serving himself and Dean. It was my third beer in less than an hour, and dam, did I even need it...

"So... So how am I getting paid again..?" I asked still not sure what I'd been roped into, doing internet porn... even worse, it was internet GAY porn!

"We own the site, it's a niche market that runs subscription only videos but we also run two minute teasers to lure more members..." He went on, explaining more.

"Sure a lot of guy make do with the two minutes we give them for free, but you wouldn't believe how many cough up the $22.99 for a membership... Here look, because of your video teaser we've had 17 new, paying members join up, in the past hour alone..." Darren explained further, showing the counter in the corner on this their Administration page where they control everything.

I was seeing the business site of things now but still, I didn't know what I was being paid, not that it mattered because as far as I was concerned it was still prostitution, in a way... I was being paid for sex...

"So, what's this $22.99 get them? A year's subscription? --and 17 new members? That can't add up to much...

"No-no... That's $22.99 per month -- not per year..." Darren corrected me and once more my jaw fell open as I looked at him still wide eyed and unbelieving...

I mean who was this guy Darren Lynch? Because once more, I felt like I didn't know him at all...

But I will tell you who he is... He's the luckiest son-of-a-bitch in the whole fucking world --that's who he is!

That's twice now the prick has fallen backwards into a gold mine that has practically given him a licence to print money... Fucking TWICE... I was completely floored...

"So... Ummm sorry but in terms I can understand..?" I said with a raised eyebrow, like I had something on them for completely fucking me over on this, posting this video without telling me or getting my consent...

And I did, I had them on this one...

"What are you telling me..? Like how much have I ummm... 'been-paid'... So far..?" I asked, a little sheepish but now? Fuck yeah! I wanted in on this treasure trove!

Darren looked to Dean without saying anything... Dean looked to me and said... "Give me your bank transit code and I'll send you the first 5k right now, the rest I'll set aside in an account for you and Patti... By the end of the year, this one video alone should bring you - oh about 35-thousand -- after fees and taxes of course..."

If I've never said this before... I'll say it now... You could have knocked me over with a feather...