Darren's Party

Story Info
Ex. porn star throws a party.
2.8k words
3.7
17k
21
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Chris, 40 years old and married to Mia, 34 years old. We are both pretty fit, though we don't work hard on it! Mia is 5 feet 4 inches, very shapely at 34-24-36 with lovely long dark brown hair.

We live in a small town in Hertfordshire, England. We have a nice home. We don't have kids, we both come from large families and had enough of kids when we were growing up! We have a whole crowd of nieces and nephews that we see often, and that's enough for us!

Mia had put the phone down, turned to me and said, "We haven't got anything on this weekend, have we, Chris?"

"Not that I am aware of," I said.

"Oh good," she said. "Because I've told Darren that we'll go to his party on Saturday night!"

Darren was an acquaintance, not really a friend, but we have been to a few of his parties which can get quite wild! He had a big house, not far outside town, and was very well off!

He made his money by making soft porn films. He started out as an actor in minor porn films himself, but he figured he could make a lot more money, making films rather than appearing in them!

Darren was tall, good looking and kept himself in good condition. He was conceited and is black. Of course, as an ex porn star, he is well endowed in the cock department!

I groaned. "I don't really want to go to his party," I said. "Can't we just go out together for dinner instead?"

"Well, I feel like going a party!" She replied. "We haven't been to a party for a while, and some of our friends are going!"

"Yeah, and you know what happens at Darren's parties," I said. "He always ends up fucking someone's wife or girlfriend! He likes making mischief!"

"What are you worried about?" Mia said. "You don't think that I'd let him fuck me, do you?"

"Well, no, but I don't want him to try either," I said.

"It takes two to tango," said Mia. "So, stop worrying!"

"Yes, I've heard that before. But he seems to be able to put some sort of spell on his victims, and they just submit to him!"

"Nonsense!" she said, laughing. "He's not a magician! Anyway, I told him we would go, so we better had!"

"OK," I said. I knew better than to argue with Mia, she always wins!

Saturday night came and I thought, "OK, a few drinks, a few dances, chat with friends and leave about midnight, duty done!"

I hadn't bothered to dress up for the occasion, a good pair of jeans, a decent shirt, and brown leather shoes with leather soles, great for dancing in!

Mia, on the other hand, had dressed to kill as usual! A tight black Jersey knit dress with black lace detailing and a low scooped neck. This meant she had to wear a black lace, half cup bra, so it wouldn't show in the neckline. It showed her boobs instead!

Matching black lace, skimpy, briefs, dark hold up stockings and four inch black heels, finished the ensemble. With her hair up in a French pleat, she looked sensational!

As soon as we got into the main lounge, where most of the guests were chatting, or dancing, Darren came over. He was every inch a film star. He shook my hand, and kissed Mia, on the lips! She kissed him back, which annoyed me, but then he wandered off to speak to some other new arrivals!

We had two or three drinks and dances, and both started to enjoy ourselves. Darren, danced with a few of the wives and girlfriends, but didn't dance with Mia. I got to thinking that he would definitely make a play for someone's partner, but as long as it wasn't mine, it wasn't my problem!

One of our friend's wives, Christie, a sexy blonde, almost wearing a red dress, had danced with Darren three or four times. She was all over him! she was asking for it and quite obviously wanted it! I knew that she and Joe, her husband, occasionally dabbled in the local swinger scene!

I think that most people there knew Darren's reputation, and fully expected him to take Christie up the narrow staircase, that led out of the main lounge, up to his private lounge and his bedroom! At the top of the staircase was a heavy door, with a combination locking handle on it! Darren's private lounge was private!

Then, Darren abandoned Christie and danced a couple of dances with another girl. Christie wasn't happy about it! Then there was break in the music, and when a new tune started, Christie went to grab his hand to get him to dance with her again! We all knew that she aimed to be the girl who got fucked tonight!

Darren avoided Christie, he walked across the room to where Mia had just finished dancing with another friend, took her hand and started dancing with her!

My antenna went up straight away, and I kept them in sight. He held her close and talked in her ear as they danced. Mia shook her head a couple of times and was laughing. He continued to talk to her, as the tune ended and another started. They continued to dance, and I continued to watch. Mia appeared at first to be giggling and laughing a lot, and then she was quiet!

They were on the opposite side of the large room, where I stood watching. Before the music stopped at the end of the dance, my heart dropped, as I saw Darren lead Mia from the dance floor up the narrow staircase!

Everyone knew where they were going!

I pushed through the crush of dancers as quickly as I could, but by the time I got up the stairs, they were gone, and the door was locked! I banged on the door, but it remained shut. My beautiful wife was now locked in with the serial adulterer! Why had she gone with him after all she had said?

I went downstairs and crossed the lounge, to get to the main staircase from the hall to the upper floor. I felt the eyes of the other partygoers on me all the way. Poor sap, they must have been thinking!

I went up the main staircase and down the corridor. I had an idea Darren's rooms were at the end, but when I got to the door, it had the same type of combination lock as the previous door and I couldn't get in.

I was frantic but helpless, I was going to have to wait until they came out! I went back downstairs, ignored the looks I was getting, and sat in a chair. I was in no doubt what was going on in that room upstairs! What had possessed Mia to go upstairs with him?

An hour and a half later, Mia came down the narrow staircase alone. He had let her out and locked the door behind her!

She came into the room, looking ashamed and subdued' As I hurried over to her, I could see that she was carrying something black. As she came closer, I saw it was her bra! Her hair was loose and messed up and her make up smudged, she walked carefully.

I took hold of her arms and said, "What the hell were you thinking of. What have you done?"

She just looked at the floor and said, "please, take me home!"

We got in the car and drove home, the journey was silent except for my comment, "You have a hell of a lot of explaining to do!"

When we got home, Mia said, "I have to go to the bathroom!"

"Why?" I said, "to get rid of the evidence?"

"Please don't!" She said, "I must get clean!"

Ten minutes later, she came down to the living room, where I had been waiting! She was freshly showered, wearing a bathrobe. My mind was all over the place! What could she say that could excuse her in any way for what she had done?

"Right I know it's late, but I want some sort of explanation that lets me want to stay in the same room as you! What happened? What did you say a few days ago, 'it takes two to tango', with the state you came back in, it must have been some tango!"

She was close to tears, and when she looked me in the eyes, I could see genuine remorse there. But why had she done it! Why had she gone willingly, to let Darren fuck her?

"I really can't explain it," she said, with a puzzled look! "There is no way I would have gone with him voluntarily! When we started dancing together, he told me that he was going to fuck me tonight! He said it was my turn! I laughed at him, and said there was no way I was going to let him do that"

"He looked straight into my eyes, said that he knew I wanted his monster cock in me, and he was going to fuck me and fill me with cum! He was going to make a baby in me, and I was going to have his child!"

"I remember starting to feel a little strange, but I said that he was mad, and he shouldn't be talking to me like that!"

"He kept repeating it, and after a little while, I really did want it! I wanted his big cock in me, and I wanted him to make me pregnant! I couldn't think of anything else but letting him fuck me all night! I couldn't wait for him to take me upstairs and have me!"

"When we got into his bedroom we kissed for a while, then I let him undress me. He took out his cock and put it in my mouth. I wanted him to cum in me then, but he said it mustn't be wasted! He was squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples, it hurt but it made me very horny!"

"He undressed himself and pushed me onto the bed on my back. He put his head between my legs and licked and sucked me, until I had an orgasm. My juices were flowing. He put his fingers in me and transferred my juices to his cock, so it was covered with them! Then he pushed his cock in me, he is enormous, it hurt at first, but I wanted it so much I didn't care!"

"When he had all of his cock in me, he started to fuck me slowly, then he gradually increased his pace. He was telling me all the time, how he was going to plant his seed deep in me, to make sure our baby would be made! By now my orgasm was continuous and I couldn't speak, I had my legs wrapped around his waist, and I was trying to pull him in deeper! When he came, I could feel his cock spasm inside me!"

"I wanted his cock to stay in me, but when he took it out of my pussy, he let me take it in my mouth and suck his cum and my juices off it! He let me keep sucking until his cock got hard again, then he rolled me over and told me to get on my hands and knees. He immediately put his cock in me, and thrust all the way in, then he fucked me all over again and I didn't want him to ever stop!"

"He fucked me for ages, and I was nearly exhausted, I had come so many times I couldn't believe it! When he came in me again, there seemed to be even more cum than the first time!"

"I wanted to get on his cock and ride him, but he wouldn't let me! He said that he wanted to keep all of his cum deep inside me, he didn't want any running out! We lay there together and kissed, I wanted us to spend the night together and fuck some more, but he said I had to get dressed and go!"

"He said that Christie had been after him all night, and he was going to give her some of his cum as well! He said I could carry my bra, but I had to put my panties on to keep his cum in me! When I was dressed, he took me to the top of the stairs then shut the door behind me, it was only then that I began to realise what had happened!"

"I just don't know how it happened. One minute I was just my usual self, the next minute I had turned into some sort of cock-slut! I don't understand it and I am frightened!"

"Right," I said "this is really weird, and I am going to sort it out with Darren later! In the meantime, we had better both get some sleep! You haven't stopped taking your contraceptive pills, have you?"

"No, I haven't," said Mia "so I couldn't have got pregnant anyway!"

We went to bed, but I couldn't really sleep! I lay next to my lovely wife, but I couldn't bring myself to touch her!

When we got up later in the morning, neither of us felt like eating breakfast and we were just drinking coffee about 11a.m. when the front doorbell went. I opened the door and there stood Darren! My first thoughts were to kick him in the balls and then cut them off, but before I could say anything he said, "Hi Chris, it's Mia I want to see!"

"You won't ever be seeing her again I said," clenching my fists.

He looked me in the eye and said, "You know I am going to see her, and you won't stop me! Mia and I have some unfinished business, and I am going to finish it now!"

I felt strangely lethargic, and I found myself unable to oppose him! I said, "Oh, OK. Mia is in the kitchen, go ahead."

At that moment Mia came into the hallway. "Ah, there you are," he said to her "We need to make sure you are properly impregnated. Come upstairs, I'm going to fuck you again to be certain! You know how much you want to!" In a strange, dead flat voice, Mia said, "yes, take me now, I want you!"

Darren grinned, with his mouth open! The next moment, he was lying on the floor bleeding and in agony, I had broken his jaw and he had lost several teeth!

Mia jumped, as if her face had been slapped! "God, what came over me again?" she said. "I was going to let him do it again!" and she shuddered!

"And I was going to let you!" I said!

I don't know where that punch had come from! I am not particularly strong, but that one punch broke his jaw in three places and knocked out several teeth! When it was pinned and set in the hospital, it didn't go right, and his jaw was permanently deformed. From then on, he spoke with a lisp and would occasionally drool! We never saw Darren again!

Some time later, we learned that Darren had a natural talent for hypnotism. Over the years he had honed it, so that he could subjugate people's will and get them to actually want to do things, that they didn't really want to do at all! Just by talking to them in a certain way, where his tone and his diction were mesmerising, and by looking them in the eyes at the same time!

He had used this technique initially, to achieve success in his business deals. He then turned it to his advantage in his private life, especially in his relationships with women and their husbands or boyfriends!

He had no desire to develop a permanent relationship with anyone, but he had a burning desire to father children. He had used that same technique, as he used with Mia, to make two other married women pregnant in the past year! Both had borne black babies. Both had been divorced by their husbands, who wouldn't believe that they weren't deliberately cheating on them! A few weeks later Christie found that she had become pregnant in the same way!

Mia and I soon got back to our normal loving relationship, and no lasting harm was done! She'd not consciously cheated, and she hadn't been in control of herself at the time.

My only lasting regret is that I have never been able to bring her to a sustained orgasm, like the one she described to me, when Darren was fucking her! But I'll keep trying!