Data on Fire

Story Info
By day, data whiz Lexie hides a secret.
6.6k words
4.5
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 11 years old when I realized that I was growing up in what society would call a normal family. I was an only child and had a loving mom and dad who loved each other to the end of the world. The only thing was they were into the alternative lifestyle of swinging, orgies, and sharing.

You may be asking yourself "How did Lexie (that's me) discover this about my family"?

I first must explain who my parents are. My dad was a research scientist and professor of Material Science, particularly exotic fabrics at Mass. Institute of Technology. My mom was a managing applied psychologist with eBay. Her team taught artificial intelligence (AI) engines the ways of human analysis when analyzing your buying and selling habits. This was then applied to article suggestions and product advertisements you see when you are navigating the internet.

Needless to say they were quite liberal their childrearing.

One day when I was looking for a pen to complete a school assignment, I entered my mom's home office. Discovering she had stepped out, I went to the desk and noticed an email was open on her computer. Being the inquisitive child that I was, I just had to read it. The email mentioned things that I had no clue about at my age. It appeared to be an invitation to a private Caribbean island adult party etc.

Later that evening while eating dinner I had to ask my mom about what I saw in the email. Mom just stared at dad for a moment. Dad was the first to speak and said "We knew this day was coming and it was time for the talk". I thought to myself "What talk"? So for the next hour or so they explained to me the birds and bees. And in their normal fashion they went on to explain that they have an open relationship and enjoy being with other people from time to time.

The rest of my teen years were as normal as could be with swingers for parents. When they had parties at the house I would go stay with my grandparents. When I turned 16 I moved to the basement in-law's apartment and would just stay there when they had another couple or a single playmate over. On occasion, one of their favorite couples would come over and bring their daughter Jules. Jules was the same age as I so we would just hang out in the basement.

I graduated valedictorian from my high school and had many university offers on the table. I chose to go to Ga Institute of Technology and get an undergrad in computer science. I went on to be accepted into a graduate program and was able to stay at Georgia Tech.

During my six years at Georgia Tech I had no trouble getting laid anytime I wanted. As you probably know, the ratio of men to women there is pretty good in favor of women, so I was really able to be the slut I wanted to be. The other nice thing was that right near campus was the Atlanta Social Club, a well known alternative lifestyle club that I frequented.

By the end of my time in college I had become known as the siren seducer. I kept a well toned 143 cm tall body with all of my extra-curricular activities. My tits had grown to a perky 34D. I kept my hair colored from light strawberry red, to blonde, to jet black depending on my mood and theme I was going for. It was early on in college that I discovered the sensual touch of a woman which allowed me to enjoy both women and men.

Being that I was a unicorn and frequented the social club I quickly made many friends and was offered a free lifetime membership. I must confess I corrupted many boys and girls that I went on dates with when I would introduce them to the club during our date.

It was during the last year of my college that I started an internship at my present company that turned into a full time job once I completed my masters studies. It was a lot of fun having to dress in business attire for the office, and sexy and sometimes slutty outfits for after hours enjoyment.

I work for a major information technology services and consulting company and recently wrapped a temporary project that took about a year to complete. I had been in my position for a while when the company went through a transition and switched many of the managers around within the different groups. The manager I originally had was very hands-on with our projects and wanted weekly status reports. He was also very stodgy and very by the books.

Due to our group's proven track record, the company decided to move a more laid back manager to our group. The day came when the new manager arrived, so we all gathered in the large conference room. Thirty of us gathered in the room and created quite the cacophony of sound with the different conversations going on.

When Erik walked in everyone fell silent and stared in an open jawed fashion. Erik walked with a very confident and oh so sexy air about himself. He was over 188 cm with a broad muscular frame, a strong square jaw, and sandy blonde hair. As soon as he got to the front of the group and started speaking, you could tell he was not a local. He told us about his history with the company and that he had spent the last ten years at the Stockholm office.

Over the next several weeks, we continued working as normal and on occasion Erik would call employees into his office for a one on one get to know you meeting. His administrative assistant put together a calendar so we knew when our day was scheduled. On most days Erik would meet with an employee first thing in the morning, take a conference call or attend some other company meeting, have lunch with his stunning wife, before meeting with another employee.

When my day arrived I decided to wear something more revealing than my normal jeans and blouse. I put on a mini-skirt, a loose top with a plunging neckline, matching slutty panties and a bra. The panties were a g-string thong style that just barely covered my plump bald pussy. If I didn't watch out they would slide to the side exposing my lady bits. The bra was in a similar fashion that just did cover areolas of my perky 34d tits. With the top I had on, if I bent over anyone looking would get an eye full of my cleavage and if they were lucky they may even get a glimpse of my areolas/ nipple.

At the office, my attire was certainly getting the desired reaction. I was second on the list for the day with another girl first thing in the morning. After their meeting, Erik's wife, Anna, showed up earlier than normal and appeared as she was walking through the office she was in a pissy mood. Normally, she is in a cordial mood and chatty with everyone in the office. This day though she had a resting bitch-face and didn't say anything to anyone. She just stormed into Erik's office and slammed the door.

My desk was close enough to partially hear what was going on. All I could make out was something something something, late night phone calls, something something, office sluts! At this point it was quiet for approximately 20 minutes before Anna left storming off through the office. Erik left shortly thereafter telling his assistant he was taking an early lunch and hitting the gym.

A couple hours later, Erik returned in a better mood than when he left. I was then asked to go in for my meeting. As I go in, I'm met at the door and I catch a whiff of the most gorgeous vetiver cologne. Erik motions to the couch and invites me to sit down. He takes a seat directly across.

Erik starts off by apologizing for the scene his wife made earlier, to which I played dumb and suggested it wasn't my business. We then moved on to talking about my background and where I would like to see myself in the future with the company.

As we talked I could tell Erik was having a hard time trying to not make it obvious he was checking me out. Knowing I had him hook, line, and sinker, I decided it was game on. I had been shifting around a bit while we were talking and could feel that my panties had slid over exposing my now wet pussy, so when I dropped my pen I knew it would be easy for him to see my tits through the top of my shirt.

My plan was to drop my pen and then have to bend over to pick it up. With the top and bra I was wearing, Erik would get a great view straight down my cleavage and hopefully see a nipple sticking out. As I sat up I was hoping he would then see my exposed pussy. As things sometimes don't go as planned, when I dropped my pen it rolled further away towards Erik. He quickly picked up my pen and as he raised his head, I could see him hesitate at the sight of my exposed pussy.

Erik then moved over to the couch and sat down beside me. He placed his hand on my thigh and asked if it was "OK?" I didn't say a word, I just stared into his emerald green eyes and spread my legs a little. I took his hand and moved it to my pussy. He spread my pussy lips and started rubbing my clit. I reached over and grabbed his growing cock that was being constrained on the right leg side of his slacks. A few strokes of his cock and I was ready to have it in my mouth.

I unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks to free his impressive cock. A few more strokes and I positioned myself on the floor on my knees in front of him. I grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and his balls with the other. Erik's cock was straight as an arrow. I have seen and held lots of cocks and many times they have a bit of a bow to them. Starting at the base I licked and kissed my way up to the tip of his hard veiny cock. By the time I got to the tip his cock was already twitching with every flick of my tongue.

When I reached the tip, I noticed a drop of pre-cum had already formed and made its way out sitting there like a dew drop. I looked up at Erik as I licked the drop with the tip of my tongue. I savored the slightly salty drop before popping the head of his cock between my lips. I paused at just the tip, slowly swirling my tongue around the head and flicking his hole. It was so hot feeling his cock twitch and jump in mouth.

After a moment of teasing, I started taking his full length in. I'm not gonna lie, it was a bit of a struggle. With help from Erik, I was able to get all the way to the base. After a few minutes of my best deepthroat blowjob, Erik was shifting around and telling me he was about to cum. Hearing this made me double down, I then felt the first wave of rhythmic contractions. The sensation was his warm salty cum hitting the back of my throat. I lost count after 5 shots were pumped into my mouth. I swallowed what I could and the rest dribbled down my chin.

Thinking we were done, I stood up and walked over to grab a tissue to wipe my face. Erik grabbed my hand and asked where I was going? He said he wasn't finished with me yet? As I approached, he pulled up my skirt and slid my panties to the side. While he was still sitting on the couch, I mounted him sliding his cock into my throbbing pussy. He was a lot bigger than I had had in a long time and it was really stretching me to the point that it hurt so good.

I rode him like this for a few moments before turning around reverse cowgirl style. As I rode like this Erik was dipping a finger in and out of my ass. This was making it really hard to concentrate on riding. Erik noticed this and suggested we move over to his desk. I immediately bent over the desk and Erik entered me, giving me a great fucking while smacking my ass.

I was moaning and loving the feeling when I told Erik I wanted to feel him filling my pussy with his cum. Just as he started filling my pussy to the brim, his administrative assistant messaged him that his wife was on the way back up. As he withdrew his cock, some cum started sliding down my thigh before I could get my panties back in place. My panties weren't really doing a good job at containing the amount of cum he pumped into me.

Erik straightened himself and sat back in his desk chair and told me to have a seat on the couch. As soon as I sat down, his office door opened and in walked the wife. Erik introduced us and Anna took a seat on the other end of the couch. Anna was in a much better mood than when she left earlier. We chatted a bit and Anna and I seemed to hit it off pretty well. As I got up to leave I noticed a little glob of cum on the floor by Erik's desk. I stepped on it hoping to smear it into the carpet.

As I walked towards the door, my heart skipped a beat and I got that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw Anna notice a wet spot on the couch where I was just sitting. As I approached the door she turned to me, looking me up and down with a stare that would freeze a charging rhino. With a cheeky smile she said it was a pleasure and that she and Erik were planning a small housing warming party and would like to invite me over. I told her I would have to see what my schedule looks like. Anna said Erik would get me the details and address and that I couldn't decline.

Later, just before I was leaving for the day, Erik shot me a text with the details and address. As it turned out, the party was this coming weekend and I was actually free.

The rest of the week at work went by as usual. I worked on my project with the rest of the team and thankfully they didn't seem to think anything about the time I spent getting to the new group manager, Erik. Erik met with the rest of the individuals in the group and attended meetings.

Everyday after work I would spend an hour or so in the company gym for a quick session on the treadmill and rowing machine. As it turns out, a very handsome and well toned guy, who looked like he was in his mid-fifties, had the same workout schedule as I.

Hal was his name and he was with some government contractor or agency on a different floor that I didn't have access to. Hal operated like clockwork, he always arrived in the gym at the same time everyday impeccably groomed wearing a very well tailored suit. I was usually already on the treadmill running, we would say "hi" and Hal would head directly to the locker room to change.

By the time Hal reemerged from the locker room I had moved to the rowing machine. Hal hopped on the treadmill to start his workout. One of the nice things is that the rowing machine is set facing the treadmill allowing me to watch the magnificent stallion run. It also helps that Hal has an impressive package swinging back and forth as he runs. I have yet (hopefully I will remedy that) to see what he is actually working with, but I can only imagine. To the point I know he must have seen the wet spot in yoga pants when I wear the lighter colored ones.

My pussy is a nice plump Simp pussy and when I'm on the rowing machine, my yoga pants can't help but outline her with what I consider is a beautiful camel toe. There are many times that I have finished my workout and headed to the locker room for a quick finger session fantasizing Hal would follow me in for a quick shag.

It was now Friday, my workout was completed and the housewarming party was tomorrow. As I headed out I ran into Erik in the lobby and had a quick chat confirming I was coming to the party. Erik told me Anna was super excited after we met saying that we seem to have a lot in common and likes my style of dress. I found this oddly weird because we didn't spend much time together and haven't talked since we met in the office. We bid each other adieu and went our own ways.

My Saturday morning and afternoon was unremarkable. I went to my mani/pedi and waxing appointment as I was in dire need. I then made my way over to the shop and picked up the Waterford crystal bowl I ordered as a gift for Erik and Anna. I returned home and got ready in my cute vintage black Dior mini cocktail dress and black Loudoutin's. There's just something about the all black and that pop of red that gets me going. I then head out to the party.

As I arrive, I see a beautiful large home with a well manicured lawn and several luxury cars parked in the roundabout driveway. I park and make my way to the front door. As I approach the door opens and I am greeted by Anna. We embrace and give each other a peck on the cheeks.

Anna leads me into the drawing room where the other guests are enjoying drinks and conversations. Several of the guests I recognize from the office with others never seen before. Anna makes introductions as we make our way over to the bar to get a glass of wine. I then see Erik emerge from what appeared to be an office with Hal. They walk over, I immediately greet them both. Erik said "I didn't know you knew Hal?" I told him that I only knew him from the gym in the office building. Erik went on to explain that our company works with Hal's organization and that I would be moving over to that group within our company once Erik has all the proper personnel in place.

Erik then turned to Anna suggesting she should give me the grand tour of the house. As we made our way around the house, I couldn't see a single thing out of place. After showing me the main floor we made our way upstairs showing me several bedrooms and a large office that was Anna's for her import/export business.

We next went to the basement and she showed me the theater room with couches and theater seats. While on the tour I asked Anna about having the house already set up and looking so beautiful in such a short time. Anna explained that this was previously their summer home because it was very cold in Stockholm in the winter. Anna then showed me a few more bedrooms. As we walked around we passed a closed door, Anna just patted the door and looked at me with her cute cheeky smile. I must have looked confused because Anna said "I will see later." I also noticed a sign above the door that read "Älskar Fängelsehåla". It wasn't until I had a translation that I was very intrigued.

Anna grabbed my hand as we rejoined the party upstairs. It was a great party with great food and plenty of drinks. All of the conversations were lively and even a bit of karaoke took place. At some point in the evening one of the guys ended up in the pool, and at least two couples were enjoying the hot tub and Swedish sauna out back. I'm pretty sure they will want to drain and clean the hot tub after seeing the railing I saw.

It was about midnight or one o'clock when the guests started to leave. I decided it was time to head home. I found Anna and Erik and as I thanked them for the great time, they asked why I was leaving and they were hoping I would stay the night. I thought about it and decided it was probably best as I was still feeling the effects of the wine. Erik then handed me another glass of wine and a quick pat on the ass.

A few moments had passed and all the guests left. Anna and I were still in the kitchen chatting and enjoying some of the remaining fresh fruit when she received a text from Erik telling her to join him in the theater. Anna took me by the hand as we walked to the theater. Just as we approach the door to the theater Anna stops me. She turns me so that I am backed up to the wall. She's telling me that Erik told her all about the meeting we had in his office and that she didn't think it was fair that he was the only one to enjoy me.

She then took my hands and placed them on her tits while we kissed. She lifted my skirt and started squeezing and spreading my ass checks. She pushed back away saying we didn't need to let Erik wait too long. When we entered the theater room Erik was sitting on the couch in the middle of the room naked watching a porno. I noticed the porno was not your run of the mill porno but rather what appeared to be a home movie of Anna and Erik in what I can only assume is the Älskar Fängelsehåla that I saw on the tour earlier in the evening.Anna took a seat beside Erik inviting me to take a seat on his other side.

Anna took her top off revealing her largish supple breasts. She then slipped out of her skirt and thong showing off her bare pussy save for a neatly trimmed landing strip. Anna grabbed Erik's cock and started stroking it for him. At the same time she reached over and unzipped the front zipper on my dress allowing my breast to fall out of their confinement. Anna then started pulling, tugging and playing with my erect nipples.

12