Date: Interrupted

Story Info
John meets Angelique's old lover while on an intimate date.
1.3k words
4.53
950
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John are you ready?" Angelique chirped from the front room. John took a last look at himself in the mirror. In a pinstriped button up, expensive dark wash jeans, and ombre camel colored oxford dress shoes, he felt ready to take on a nice evening out with his fiance.

He met Angelique in the foyer and let his eyes drift over her buxom figure. She wore a wrap dress in emerald green that accented her brilliant auburn hair and porcelain skin. The v-neck cut highlighted her generous cleavage, and she wore a gold pendant necklace that laid gently on her clavicle. The matching emerald platform heels she chose made her legs appear a mile long. John approached her and encircled her in his arms, softly letting his hands drift over her curves.

"You look delicious," he murmured into her ear, nibbling her earlobe.

Angelique giggled and spun around to face him, pressing her body into his. "Do you think you can resist devouring me until after dinner?"

"I'll certainly try," John smiled back, "but you're making it...hard."

Angelique laughed again, "Oh believe me, I can tell!" She kissed him long and deep. "Let's go, handsome."

---

Seated at the restaurant, John and Angelique perused the menu.

"What do you think about ordering some tapas?" John inquired. "We can share."

"I love sharing you..." Angelique grinned wickedly. "Err, with you," she corrected herself.

"Well then! Tapas it is." John smirked back. "Naughty girl, who would you share me with?"

"I have some ideas..." she trailed off, her eyes fixed somewhere behind John. He turned around to see what she was seeing, and he wasn't sure he liked what he saw. A tall, dark-haired man was leaning against the bar with a palpable air of machismo and charisma. He was dressed impeccably in an outfit that put John's look to shame, decked out in an open button up and purple vest, with brown corduroy jeans and shoes so unique they must have been specially made for him.

"Charlie!" John heard Angelique call out, and his stomach dropped when he saw the elegant man look over at them. "Come over here!" Angelique waved him over.

The man who was apparently Charlie walked over to their table, looking a bit sheepish. "Hello Angel, it's been too long. You're looking good," his voice deep and sensual, "And who is this handsome guy?" He gestured to John.

"Charlie I'd like for you to meet my fiance, John. John, this is Charlie, we were...well I guess you could say we were friends in college." Angelique smirked a bit.

"Yes," Charlie said, glancing uneasily at John, "Very...close friends."

The name suddenly rang a bell for John. Charlie was the name of Angelique's on and off again lover before John came into the picture. He had moved away before John ever met Angelique, and John had never expected their paths to cross.

"Well," Charlie broke the pause, "I guess I should head back to the bar. Nice seeing you again and nice to meet you, John."

"Nonsense!" Angelique declared, "We can't let you sit at the bar all alone, join us!"

John grit his teeth but forced his lips into a smile and gestured toward the seat next to Angel.

They ordered food and John sat by as Angelique and Charlie gabbed about life since college. Angel must have sensed John was feeling a bit left out because suddenly he felt her heeled foot gently teasing up and down his leg.

"I need to use the ladies room, please excuse me," Angelique stood and made her way towards the back of the restaurant. Soon after, John felt his phone go off in his pocket. A text from Angel: "Come to the bathroom, I'm all alone." Winky emoji.

John nearly leapt from his seat and excused himself to Charlie to get to Angel.

He knocked on the ladies room door and Angelique speedily let him in and locked the door behind them, pressing John against the door and grinding against his now clearly defined bulge. Their lips locked and he reached to slap and grab her ass as their bodies pressed against each other.

"So, what do you think of Charlie?" Angelique reached for John's hard member and squeezed. All thoughts momentarily left John's head as she found his balls and gentle massaged them, but he managed to respond "Um, well, it seems as if you two really get along."

"Well yeah. But do you think he's hot?" Angelique moaned a little as she began unzipping John's pants.

"I...I don't know, I don't really think about men like that," John stammered.

Angelique knelt in front of him and pulled his throbbing cock out of his pants. "You've never wondered what it would be like to fuck me with another guy?" She licked his cock from balls to shaft. John shivered in pleasure.

"I mean, no?" he exhaled, trying to focus on what Angel was saying.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like for a man to suck your cock? Or to suck a sexy man's cock?"

"Angel, what are you getting at here?"

She stopped sucking and looked up at him with endearing eyes, "I want us to play with Charlie. Both of us." She punctuated the last sentence with another lick.

There was a knock at the bathroom door. Frozen, I could only stand there as Angelique deftly rose and unlocked the door. "Come on in," she invited.

It was Charlie.

John's hard cock was still out.

"Oh," Charlie blushed, "I was just worried when neither of you came back...didn't mean to interrupt! I'll go..."

"No!" Angel interrupt emphatically, "Stay. Please."

Charlie glanced at John, down at John's cock, and back at Angelique. "May I?" He asked them both.

John gulped.

"Yes, please," Angel agreed. John just stood silent and starting to perspire.

Charlie went down to his knees and started stroking John's dick. John was surprised at how much he liked the sensation.

"Isn't my fiance hot, Charlie?" Angelique intoned in a dulcet voice that could seduce a stone.

"Yes he is," Charlie spoke as he strokes, "And he's for a bit cock too. Can I suck it, John?"

John panicked and looked at Angel pleadingly. She scoffed, "Well answer him, John." She winked. Looking down at Charlie, John reluctantly nodded. He closed his eyes and braced himself.

He felt Charlie's mouth start to engulf the tip of his cock, his warm tongue circling it deftly and assuredly. Slowly he licked and sucked until he swallowed John's entire cock to the base. John gasped as he felt Charlie's stubble brush against him, but to his suprise the scratchy texture felt... really good. He moaned aloud.

Angelique placed her hand on the back of Charlie's head and shoved his face down further onto John's turgid cock until Charlie gagged, but still she held him there as spit streamed down his chin.

Finally she released him and Charlie gasped for air. Angel giggled. "Just like old times, friend. Finish him."

John closed his eyes again as Charlie licked and sucked and went up and down and up and down on his cock. Charlie's hand encircled John's balls and squeezed, then a finger approached John's ass. He squirmed, but Angel held him firmly in her grasp and penetrated his tight, virginal hole. John gasped, then moaned as the shocking pleasure built up inside of him.

"You're gonna cum aren't you baby?" Angelique continued to probe.

"Oh my God I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum! Im---" John's words were cut off by the moan he released as his cock throbbed and spurted a load of hot sticky cum into Charlie's willing throat. Even after the cum stopped Charlie kept sucking gently until John's cock ceased throbbing.

"Wow," John breathed. "I can't believe I--you--we...um. Just wow."

Angelique rubbed his back. "See, it's fun. And now," she giggled, "It's your turn."