Date Night

Story Info
Teasing ends in post-dinner fucking and pussy clean-up.
927 words
4.33
16k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked radiantly glorious in her short sundress. Her skin was glowing from spending time on the beach for the last few days. It was date night, and they were on the way to their favorite restaurant. He opened and held the back door of the Uber, and they both got comfortable in the back seats.

"You look fabulous, babe."

"Oh, you are so sweet."

She leaned against him, placing one hand on the inside of his thigh. He loved it when he could feel her body against him. The faint perfume scent was intoxicating, reminding him what she smelled like when they made love.

Her hand wandered up his thigh and came to a rest on his crotch, right on top of his cock. She looked at him and smiled.

"We are going to have fun tonight."

Without another word, her manicured fingers opened his zipper and started to explore the inside of his pants.

"But ... we are in a car. You can't ..."

"Shhhh", was all she replied.

He could fell himself getting hard and started to get uncomfortable in his tight pants. She grabbed his shaft, pulled him out and slowly stroked him, just enough to heighten his arousal and give him a massive erection.

She smiled and used her mouth to wet her index finger. He stared at her finger parting her lips and then, glistening with lubrication, going directly for his cock.

She painted tiny circles on the tip of his cock. He felt the heat in his hardon increase and a wave of pleasure started to build.

"Please, babe, please..."

And as if on command, she moved away from him. He was left with a throbbing erection that was plainly visible for anyone, especially the driver. He clumsily stuffed his cock back into his pants. The door swung open. They had reached their destination.

The dinner was fabulous. Great conversation, amazing food. From time to time, her foot reached up from under her side of the table and her toes reminded him that she still had other things in mind too. She rubbed her toes up and down his crotch, causing his cock to remain aroused and eager for more action. After a few delightful hours they were back on their way home.

On the ride home, she took his hand and placed it on her naked thigh.

"My turn now!"

Her skin was soft and warm and he slowly worked up her thigh, under the hem of her dress, drawing circles on her naked flesh with his fingernails. Her pussy was hot, desperate to be touched, radiating heat through the silk of her skimpy panties. He started rubbing her slowly and built up a deliberate rhythm. He could feel her wetness slowly soaking the fabric and with the flick of his thumb, he pulled it aside and started caressing her pussy directly with his fingers.

He knew that they did not have much time and entered her with his index finger while his thumb rested on her clit.

"I am going to make you come now!"

She looked at him pleadingly, and he continued finger fucking her. When they made the last turn into their street, he increased his pressure and she came with a loud moan. She pressed his hand into her, and he could feel her contractions around his fingers.

She was out of breath when they got out of the car. He could smell her arousal all around her. She walked in front of him, and it was like he was following a trail. With every step, he seemed to get more aroused himself. He noticed her hair in the moonlight. Her hips were swaying and all he could think about was fucking her.

She opened the door and dropped her purse on the cabinet.

"Tomorrow we have an early day. Let's get..."

That's when he grabbed her hips from behind, spun her around and kissed her hard on the mouth. His tongue invaded her mouth, his hands found her breasts, twisting her still erect nipples.

"But babe ..."

She tried to resist but she loved it when he was desperate and took control.

She could feel his cock straining to get out of his pants. Then, after a brief pause, he was free, her panties were pushed aside and he entered her with one hard thrusts. He could no longer think at this point. He was led by his cock and his need to release. His hands grabbed her ass and with wild thrusts he pushed her against the wall of the hall. He kissed her again, their tongues still fighting for dominance like his cock in her pussy. But his dominance was only temporary. His rapid thrusts pushed him close to orgasm, she squeezed her pussy around him and the immense tightness forced him to come. He shot a massive load inside of her, filling her up, cum spilling out of her pussy and running down her thigh.

He was breathless and his knees buckled. She felt his softening cock slip out of her and gave him a minute to recover.

"That was very naughty, babe. You came so much and did not allow me to get off. So you are actually not done yet."

She took his hand and led him to the bedroom. She slipped off her dress, climbed on the bed, and lay down with her legs spread wide. He could see her messy and wet pussy.

"Clean me up, babe..."

He licked his lips and eagerly complied with her request.