Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess that did the trick. Elemiel figured that sometimes, being clever was overrated.

The elven woman felt the swollen, pulsing hardness press against her leg from beneath Asper's suit pants. Neither willing nor able to resist any longer, Elemiel reached down and placed her hand against it. She felt the hot steel of his cock through his trousers, and rubbed her palm with maddening slowness up and down its lovely length.

When Elemiel slid to her knees she kept her lavender eyes fixed upon Asper's grey ones, which had turned the color of a storm-wracked sea. Her hands worked deftly at his buckle, and in short order his belt came free and she was tugging down his pants.

Asper's cock was just as lovely as she remembered from that night in the Watching Room; hard and red and curved just so. The mushroom flare of its crown gleamed with a smear of precum, and a bead of the same welled at the tip, yet more evidence of the strength of the knight's desire.

The sight of the penis, jutting hard and proud from between Asper's legs, was a desperately arousing spectacle. Elemiel licked her lips and felt a twang of deep, needy lust thrum through the very core of her body.

"That," she murmured in elven, transfixed by the sight of the man's penis, "is a lovely dick."

Asper groaned when Elemiel used the tip of her thumb and forefinger to gently circle his glans. His cock twitched, almost seeming to shiver at her touch, and Elemiel spread the wet seepage leaking from his cockslit around.

She focused on his frenulum, her thumb rubbing against the sensitive skin. Elemiel knew from experience that the light touch and gentle pressure applied there just so was pure, sweet torment for a man. Based on Asper's low whine, the knight was no different.

As much as Elemiel enjoyed the animal sounds of the man's desperation, she longed for the taste of his root. She pressed a wet kiss to the top of his dick, tongue darting out to sample him. She found his taste to be sweet and heady, as if he'd been eating nothing but fruit and honey all week. Her spit mingled with the precum glistening on the tip of his straining cock, and his whole shaft gave another desperate twitch.

Asper lifted his eyes to the ceiling and growled. "You are absolutely diabolical, Elemiel. Are you an elf, or a succubus?"

Elemiel replied with a grin that was certainly fit for a succubus. She shook her head. "Uh-uh. Don't say a word. Someone might hear, and besides, your only job right now is to lean back and cum as hard as you possibly can in my mouth."

"Oh gods," Asper moaned, bracing himself against the back wall of the fitting booth.

Elemiel tore her gaze from the mouthwatering sight of his cock to look Asper dead in the eye. She knew men liked plenty of eye contact when a woman gave them head, but more importantly, Elemiel wanted to watch the expression on his face when she finally took him into her mouth.

Eyes locked, she looked up at him and said, "You look even better when I'm down on my knees," then she parted her lips and swallowed his cockhead.

"Fuuuck," he hissed.

Elemiel held the tip of him in her mouth and placed her tongue against its underside. She pulled down against the root of his penis so that the skin was tight and shining, and warmed the heft of his bollocks with the heat of her palm. Her lips slid down his length no further than the edge of his crown, and she batted her eyes up at him with an expression of such incongruent innocence that she felt Asper's balls tighten in her hand.

She pulled him out of her mouth, careful to manage the mess of spit and precum. Normally she'd be willing to get quite a bit messier, but Elemiel had her makeup to think of.

"Don't cum yet," she ordered. "I don't want to stop blowing you."

He reached for her then, but she warded away his questing fingers with a single look. "Uh-uh. Mind the hair. It took hours to get right."

She tucked a few loose strands of purple-tinged black behind her ear, and caught sight of herself in the fitting room mirror. As she knelt, Elemiel's dress had ridden up to her waist, exposing the plush roundness of her ass. Asper's cock was twitching above her face, and her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric of her gown. She looked like a total harlot kneeling there in the fitting room of a clothing store- albeit a very well dressed harlot.

Solana above, she thought, staring at her reflection, I look good. At that moment her nipples felt harder than Asper's cock, which was saying something.

"Elemiel, you are so lovely." Asper's voice was strained and his eyes were like pools of molten silver as he looked down at her.

For some reason, Elemiel felt the sudden and ridiculous urge to show off.

My makeup can get a little messy, she thought, as long as it's within reason.

She reached out and took one of Asper's hands, noting the calluses on the palm which indicated many long hours in the training yard holding a sword. She brought his fingers to her mouth and took one between her lips, sucking lasciviously upon it. Staring up at him, Elemiel made a wanton display of herself while she stroked him, pumping her fist slowly but mercilessly up and down his shaft even as she sucked on his fingers.

If she'd been a painter, she would've loved to have captured the look on Asper's face. He has no idea what he's in for. Past lovers had called her mouth both a vortex and a treasure, and Asper was about to find out both were correct.

"I want to feel your dick hit the back of my throat," she purred, and began to suckle his length once more.

She started slowly, beginning with a long, languid series of slurps at his tip before taking him deeper. Elemiel flattened her tongue and relaxed, easing his girth past her lips with a filthy, wet noise. His wasn't the largest prick she had ever swallowed, but it most certainly was not the smallest, either.

It wasn't long before Elemiel felt the tip of the knight's cock prodding the back of her throat. Her eyes watered and a thin trickle of tears ran down her cheek past her heart-shaped beauty mark, but at that moment, with Elemiel's nose and mouth and throat so full of Asper, the last thought she had was for her mascara.

Above her, Asper sounded like a leashed animal. She could feel his thighs trembling with the effort to hold back from thrusting forward and taking her mouth. Right then Elemiel hoped he would. She wanted him to grip her by the hair, coiffure be damned. She longed for him to tilt her head back and force himself deep inside of her, to feel his hands on her breasts and the weight of his bollocks resting on her chin as he rutted her mouth.

The idea of allowing him to ruin her was deeply thrilling. Alas, it appeared that the knight had reserves of self control.

Elemiel felt his cock throb deep in her throat and the heat pooled in her groin. Her dress had already ridden up to her waist, so it was a simple matter to slide a finger into the clutching, sodden warmth of her cunt.

The elf pressed the heel of her palm into her clit as she worked her fingers within herself, grinding starbursts of heat and ecstasy from the little pearl that formed the center of her pleasure. She groaned as she sucked and rubbed, desperate to sate her desire as well as Asper's, to ease the throbbing hunger of her body as she satisfied him.

There in the dressing room, with the sound of customers chatting with the shopkeeper outside, Elemiel hummed while she swallowed the sword of her erstwhile knight down to the hilt, the vibration of her purring adding to the pleasurable sensation she was gifting him with.

She stared up at him, eyes violet fire, and fingered herself until she felt the wet, spreading heat of an orgasm. Elemiel's moan of ecstasy was muffled by the cock in her mouth, but she didn't break eye-contact as her throat convulsed with unscreamed wails.

Asper looked at her in wondering disbelief, and Elemiel grinned wildly around his dick as she came on her fingers. She might be on her knees in a fitting room before him, but there was nothing submissive about this blowjob. She wanted his cock and what would come out of it, and she was accustomed to getting what she wanted.

Cum, she told him with a look. I want you to give me every last drop of it.

When she felt Asper's penis pulse against her tongue, hot and rigid and straining, she knew he had gotten the message. The knight gasped, once, twice, and balled his hands into fists. Suddenly, the elf's mouth was filled with the wet heat of him, and hot seed spurted against the back of her throat. He came in a river of spunk, but Elemiel had mastered the art of navigating this particular kind of deluge.

When the bulk of his climax had been spent, Elemiel slid him carefully out of her throat and pursed her lips, settling the tip of his cock into her mouth so that she could nurse out the last dregs of his sweet, thick semen. When he could give her no more and began to shy away, the pleasure changing almost to pain with intensity, Elemiel kissed a lazy line down the underside of his penis, ending with a sweet smooch for each of his balls.

Having drunk her fill of his essence, Elemiel rose to her feet with the poise and grace of her kind. Asper's eyes widened, and he brushed a thumb against her cheek to wipe away the moisture of her tears. He gently cupped her jaw, bringing her cum-stained lips close to his.

"Oh Elemiel, did I hurt you?" His concern was palpable, but Elemiel snorted.

"Hardly. It's amazing how much power a girl has while she's on her knees."

Belly full, cunt sated by her fingers but still somehow hungry for the feeling of his heated flesh to be sheathed inside of hers, it was only the timely (or perhaps untimely) arrival of the shopkeeper that forestalled any further intimacy between the elf and the knight.

"Oh!" the shopkeeper exclaimed. He quickly slid the curtain shut, clearing his throat in embarrassment. Asper's cheeks were bright red, which Elemiel found endlessly amusing.

Ah, humans and their little hangups.

"A thousand apologies," the shopkeeper said hurriedly, sounding mortified. "It's been a while, and I thought you had both left. By all the gods of the Pantheon, I am so, so sorry."

Elemiel pulled down her dress reluctantly, fixed her eyeshadow as best she could in the fitting room mirror, and pulled the curtain aside. She didn't bother to check if Asper had tucked away his cock back inside the fine blue pants of the suit.

"Whatever for?" she asked breezily. "The service here has been excellent, and I'm truly satisfied. No, that's not quite the word- perhaps 'satiated' would be more appropriate? What do you think, Asper?"

"I think," Asper said slowly, "that we'll take the suit. But it's going on her tab."

Multilinguist

It stormed during their carriage ride to the museum.

Although winter in Yvlynes usually meant snow, the weather had grown too warm for the water to freeze, and a chilly rain had fallen from the slate-grey sky instead. Puddles of rainwater gathered on the flagstone drive of the Museum of Natural and Unnatural history like dark mirrors, reflecting the glowstone lamps that illuminated the building's stately edifice.

Talina guided their carriage into the line of vehicles headed for the elegant columns of the museum's portico, and Elemiel watched as the Yvlenian elite disgorged from their coaches. Decked out in their best, the nobles and aristocrats looked to Elemiel like gemstones, a line of jewels filing into the ornate front doors of the museum's grand entrance.

She glanced over at Asper. The knight sat quietly, but his eyes were fixed upon her instead of the crowd outside. He looked distressingly handsome in his blue suit, and the taste of him lingering on Elemiel's lips only made her craving for the feeling of his flesh on hers that much more intense.

Butterflies did a little dance in her belly, although whether it was from the idea of straddling Asper in the carriage while they waited their turn to enter, or the promise of excitement and adventure inside the museum, Elemiel wasn't sure.

"This is going to be very fun," she murmured to herself in elven. Louder and in Divonian, she addressed Asper. "Now would be a good time to put on the ring."

"Right," he replied.

He accepted the little golden band she handed to him and slipped it onto his finger. There was a brief sparkle of magic, and Elemiel watched Asper's features change.

The difference was subtle; a lengthening of the nose, a small change to the heft of his jaw and the planes of his cheeks. His quartz-grey eyes remained the same, and the disguise provided by the glamor of the magical ring wouldn't stand up to close scrutiny from someone who knew Asper well, but Elemiel figured it would be enough to fool a casual observer.

Asper was one of the Queen's cousins, after all, and if he wanted to preserve the advantage that the illusion that his falsely-reported death afforded him, he couldn't very well walk into a high-society party without some sort of a disguise.

"Handy, this," he said, twisting the golden band on his finger.

"Indeed," the elf replied. She tried to hide her disappointment in the change to Asper's features. Elemiel rather liked the way he usually looked. "Back in our adventuring days, Talina and I used it to great effect. We found it in a dungeon filled with scathers. Remind me to tell you the story sometime, it's quite amusing."

"Good luck," Talina said when she pulled the coach to a halt underneath the museum's covered portico. "I'll be in the carriage-yard if you need me."

To Elemiel she said in elven, "have fun, and try not to make a mess. I can smell his cum on your breath."

"I can't promise you that," Elemiel grinned.

Arm in arm, Elemiel and Asper walked through the ornately carved doors of the museum's entrance. Elemiel attracted a few curious glances, because, well, of course she did, but the only looks thrown Asper's way were of mild-to-overt jealousy, not recognition. Excellent.

It was all going quite well, until they ran into the bouncer.

"Halt, please. May I see your invitations?"

The speaker was an eight-foot tall slab of muscle. Elemiel's eyes travelled up the length and breadth of him, taking in the blue-and-silver sorcerer's robes and the glittering charms which hung draped from his ivory-white horns.

A minotaur. And what was more, a minotaur mage.

"Most certainly," Elemiel replied with easy charm. She handed over her invitation, noting the way that the minotaur's bull-like nostrils flared as he read the note.

"Be welcome Madame Elemiel," said the minotaur, handing the cream and gold parchment back to the elf. She smiled and moved to step past, but the minotaur shook his massive head, the charms on his horns tinkling.

"I'm afraid your guest can't pass."

"The invitation said I could bring a plus one."

She let a note of irritation creep into her voice, although internally she was wracking her brain for what could possibly be the problem. Had Asper been recognized? Was the minotaur somehow working for Ditherington, and that slimeball Sharky Houndstooth?

"Indeed it did," the minotaur inclined his bovine head respectfully, "but there is no glamor magic allowed inside the museum tonight. We must all come as we are, for security's sake, and your friend," he said, pointing at Asper, "is not who he seems."

The minotaur's nostrils flared again, as if he could sense the enchantment of the ring that Asper wore.

"Ah," Elemiel said. She sucked her lips into her mouth and furrowed her brow, as if considering how to broach a delicate subject. The elf took a step closer to the mage, and lowered her voice slightly.

"You see," she said, "that's going to be a bit of a problem for my companion. He's a member of the Adventurer's Guild, and recently returned from an escapade to the Barrow Hills. While he was plundering the dungeons," she leaned in further and placed a gentle hand on the minotaur's forearm, "he had an unfortunate encounter with an acidic slime. The results are... disturbing, and without that ring, I'm afraid the sight of him might distress those of your guests with a more delicate constitution. Why, the first time I saw the poor man, I almost lost my breakfast."

"Hmm," the minotaur grumbled, his eyes narrowing. "That is... unfortunate."

Elemiel decided to press the advantage. She leaned in further, brushing the charms of her chest against the minotaurs arm and affecting a stage whisper. "It did a real number on his face, and the glamor ring helps with that. But the true horror is that the slime dripped directly into his lap. Apparently his, ah, 'candle'- to put it delicately- melted like hot wax."

The big minotaur shivered. "My condolences, sir," he said, looking at Asper with a mixture of revulsion and pity. "How terrible for you. It just... melted? Like hot wax?"

"Yes," Asper grated, his eye twitching, "right down to the wick."

"Minos's horns," the minotaur breathed. "Go ahead and keep the ring on."

When they were past the mage, Elemiel let out the laugh that she'd been struggling to hold in. "Right down to the wick?" she repeated. "Oh, very good."

The knight's brows were beetled into a frown, but she caught the amusement in his eyes. "Hilarious, Elemiel."

"Aren't I?"

The elf snagged a flute of champagne from a passing servant and led Asper into the press of well-heeled people in the grand hall. She navigated the crowd like a fish swimming through a river current, nodding to those who waved at her and exchanging a few words with those she knew.

She took Asper through the cream of Divonian society, slipping past awkward questions and avoiding drawn out conversations with the adroitness of an experienced fencer, although instead of a rapier she used the flutter of her long lashes, a light touch, an easy laugh, and a silver tongue.

In what seemed like no time at all, they'd traversed the entirety of the grand hall and the partygoers who filled it.

"I didn't see any sign of our quarry," she said, tossing back the last of the champagne and setting the glass aside. "What about you?"

"Good gods," Asper replied, looking at the elf with eyebrows raised. "I barely had time to think, let alone look for Ditherington in that press. Do you know everyone at this party?"

"Do try and keep up, Asper," Elemiel said with a smirk. "Now come on. We should start our search in the Hall of Fell Beasts to the left of the main staircase, then make our way to the Antiquities Wing and the Hall of Ancient Wonders."

Without waiting for Asper's reply, Elemiel headed past the imposing double staircase towards the Hall of Fell Beasts. She put some extra sway in her hips, trusting the sinuous hourglass shape of her figure would be sufficient to drag the knight along.

Asper quickly caught up to her, and gave the elf a curious look. "You sound like you know the museum well," he said, leaving the question hanging in the air unanswered. She decided to humor him.

"Erik- my late husband, that is- used to bring me here a lot. We enjoyed it."

They passed through the doors and into the Hall of Fell beasts. The glowstone chandeliers were dimmer here, the lighting turned down to enhance the thrill of standing amidst so many sets of deadly claws, stingers and fangs. They were all long dead and stuffed of course, specimens brought from the farthest reaches of Divony and beyond, but the effect was still quite theatric.

Elemiel walked past a taxidermied owlbear. It was posed in a terrifying position, rearing up on its hindquarters with its beak open in a silent roar. Far above them hung the whorled, spiky shell of a tarrasque, the immense plates of interlocking, bony armor taking up the entirety of the Hall's vaulted ceiling.