Date Night

Story Info
Husband and Wife play pick up date night.
18.4k words
4.71
37.4k
63

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sangovese
sangovese
699 Followers

It was a warm Saturday and Amy and I had been working in the yard all day. Around four o'clock Amy said she was done for the day and headed into the house to take a shower and get ready for dinner.

I finished cleaning up the rest of the yard and found a broken sprinkler head at the last moment.

I went inside to tell Amy I was going to run down to the hardware store and get a new one so I could repair it first thing in the morning.

Amy said, "What do you want to do tonight? Do you want to go out or just have a casual dinner at home?"

"Dinner at home with my sexy wife works for me, but up to you Babe," I said as I headed out to the hardware store.

It was around five o'clock when I left the house. I ran in into our neighbor and closest friend Jack at the store and he twisted my arm into getting a beer. Jack and Jackie are our closest long-time friends that used to be vanilla friends until we converted them to friends with benefits. There had always been lots of sexual tension between the four of us throughout the years.

One beer led to another and before I knew it, it was almost seven o'clock.

"Shit, Amy is going to kill me, we were going to have a quiet dinner at home tonight. Don't think it is going to be that quiet now." I said to Jack as I finished my beer and got up to leave.

"Jackie told me not to come home until after seven, she said she had something special planned for dinner and wanted it to be a surprise," Jack said.

"Good luck tonight, I am sure she has something special you will enjoy, whatever she has planned," I said to Jack as I dropped a twenty-dollar bill on the table and headed home.

I pulled into the garage and opened the door from the garage into the hallway leading to the kitchen expecting to see a very angry wife waiting for me.

But the house was dead silent except for some faint music coming from upstairs.

As I headed upstairs, I heard music coming from our bedroom. I entered our bedroom and went into the bathroom to find my gorgeous wife dressed to the nines. She had on a red silk blouse and from the way, her nipples were attempting to poke holes in it I knew she was wearing her half bra that kept her gorgeous perky C cup breasts on display. Breast that has gotten her out of several speeding tickets as well as a sticky situation with an exit sticker in Mexico one time.

The red blouse was accompanied by a black mid-thigh faux leather skirt. She had on sheer printed nylons and red high heels. From the faint impressions in the skirt, I could just make out that she was wearing a garter belt to hold up her stockings. I instantly wondered if she was wearing panties, from experience I was betting no. She looked fucking amazing. Around her neck, she was wearing a pearl necklace and my first thought was that I had another pearl necklace in my pants I would like to put around your neck.

Amy is 5'7", one hundred thirty pounds, blonde hair, dark brown eyes that make me melt. She works out regularly and has a firm round butt, toned legs, and flat stomach that accentuate her thin waistline. She has a nicely enhanced full set of C cup breasts, with dark pink nipples that fill out any blouse that graces her shoulders.

"Amy, you look stunning. I guess you decided we are going out tonight after all," I said as reached out to grab her ass and give her a kiss.

"Amy? Who's Amy, mister? My name is Roxane and what is your name Sir?" Amy said in a husky New York accent.

Caught off guard for a second, I stumbled over my words as I said, "Oh, it is lovely to meet you, Roxane, my name is Casey, but my friends call me Case," I said.

Amy and I had been exploring the swinger lifestyle for several years at this point in our marriage but we had never done any serious role-playing before. This was a first. I knew that one of Amy's fantasies was to go to a bar and be picked up by a stranger and taken back to his place and ravished sexually. Just who would be ravishing who in that scenario was up in the air. I told her she could do that if she wanted, but she said she wouldn't feel safe doing something like that. Even as wild and kinky as my sexy wife can get, I knew she wouldn't be comfortable going that far on her own.

The one time we did a wife swap with a couple where Amy went home with the other husband and the other wife spent the night at home with me, didn't work out the way we thought it would.

It was clear though, tonight she wanted to role play out this scenario one way or the other.

I moved into her again in an attempt to kiss her.

Slapping my hands away Amy or Roxane said, "What do you think you are doing mister. I don't know you from Adam. You can't just touch and grab any woman you feel like."

"Oh, excuse me, Roxane, was it? Please forgive me, you are so attractive I couldn't help myself," I said playing along.

"Yes, now, if you will excuse me, I must be going. I have a reservation at The Ocean Chalet and I can't be late, I don't want to be late and have them give away my reservation then end up sitting at the bar all by myself, waiting for a table," Amy said as she turned and headed out of the bedroom.

I heard her singing the song "Roxanne" by the Police as she left the bedroom and walked downstairs. Roxanne, a song about a prostitute. I had to laugh, my wife wasn't a prostitute, but she was definitely sexually wild and I loved it.

I did think it was interesting she decided to use the same name we used when we had a young woman living with us a couple of years ago. Brittney was a young girl in her early twenties that delivered food to us one night when we had a swinger couple over. As a dare, we dared Amy to answer the door naked as we were all naked at the time. She was quite surprised to find a very attractive young woman named Brittney standing there holding our order. Brittney didn't miss a beat as she handed the food to Amy and hinted that she was sorry she couldn't stay to join the party. Brittney turned out to be a young woman that worked as a check-out person at the local grocery store where I shopped two or three times a week. She would always flirt with me but I never thought anything of it at the time, as she was in her early twenties, much younger than me. The next day after delivering us dinner, we dared Amy to call Brittney again and ask her to deliver us lunch and invite her to hang out with the four of us.

By the end of that weekend, Brittney had pledged herself to be our live-in sexual toy. In short, we owned her. Amy instructed Brittney that when we referred to her as Brittney she was to behave as if she was my niece, but if we called her Roxane then she was to be our dirty little naked slut, which she embraced wholeheartedly. During Brittney's stay with us, we had some wild times. Brittney would probably still have been living with us if she hadn't received a once-in-a-lifetime job opportunity as an online fitness instructor. She was hesitant to take the job but both Amy and I finally talked her into taking the job as it was too good of an opportunity for her to pass up. We see her online and she looks even better now than she did when she lived with us. Anyway, that is a different story.

I heard the front door open and close and just like that, Amy/Roxane was out of the house. I was still standing in the bathroom a bit stunned. I got undressed and started the shower. I had a solid erection going as I thought about how sexy my wife looked when she left the house and what kind of mischief she had in mind for tonight.

As I started to get into the shower, I noticed Amy had left a box for a fleet enema out on the counter. My mind started racing. As I mentioned, Amy can have a very wild and kinky side at times. It is the Gemini in her, one of the things I love about her. She always keeps me guessing and in a constant state of arousal.

A short while ago, Amy discovered on rare occasions she enjoys some ass play, both receiving and giving. I do enjoy it when she uses a vibrating dildo on me and massages my prostate while giving me a blow job, but it is something that only happens on rare occasions when Amy and I are alone and we both are feeling extremely randy. She will give me one of her mind-altering blow jobs while working my prostate over with the dildo. Makes me cum like a wild cat. I know most men freak out about the thought of having a finger or dildo in their ass, but once you try it you will love it. A prostate massage has been called the male "G" spot, I don't know about that, but when I am in the mood, it feels amazing.

Roxane obviously had ass play on the menu for tonight. I turned off the shower not wanting to waste water and got the box. I picked up the box expecting it to be empty, but it wasn't. It was a two-pack with only one left in the box, Amy had already used one of the bottles on herself and I could only assume she expected me to use the reaming one. Tonight was sure to be interesting.

My cock which had started to deflate from its previous erection, quickly jumped back to life when it realized Amy/Roxane was up for some anal play tonight.

I followed the instructions on the box and then showered.

I couldn't help myself and had to rub one out in the shower. I figured Amy would be giving me her best prick teasing all night and I was hoping a quick jerk would elevate me from leaking precum in my pants while we were out in public.

I finished my shower and got dressed. As I splashed some aftershave on, I noticed Amy's wedding ring was on the bathroom counter. I laughed to myself and thought, wow she is truly playing this out.

It was eight-fifteen by the time my Uber driver arrived to pick me up. I was in a bit of a panic, to be honest. My gorgeous wife was dressed to kill with her tits on display and more than likely sitting at a bar well known as a meat market. From the way she was dressed, I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing panties and her wedding ring was sitting on the bathroom counter. I am sure she would be surrounded by horny guys trying to get into her panties if she was wearing any.

I finally arrived at the restaurant and as expected the place was packed. The hostess asked me if I had a reservation and I told her no, I was just planning on having a drink at the bar.

The hostess laughed and said, "Good luck, it is packed in there. It's ladies' night, and the women get free champagne from eight until nine."

I glanced at my watch and it was eight-forty-five.

Then she leaned into me and half whispering with laughter in her voice said, "My best friend's mom is in there and I watched her take her wedding ring off when I told her it was ladies' night. The place is packed with lonely women and horny guys. Good luck handsome."

The bar in this place is huge. It has to be close to one hundred fifty feet long. The bar is broken up into two sections with a raw seafood bar in the middle. On the right-hand side is an area that tends to be where people go when they are just there to have a drink and perhaps an appetizer or two. There are small cocktail tables in that area and a dance floor. The left-hand side of the bar is typically where customers that are waiting for their reservation are seated. It is closer to the dining room and a bit quieter, although tonight the noise level was about the same on both sides.

Tonight, the right side was jam-packed. Every bar seat had a lady on it with three times as many men wandering around in an attempt to get one of the lady's attention. Most of the women were in their twenties and thirties with a few cougars on the prowl joining the crowd.

The hostess wasn't joking, the place was a zoo. I scanned the bar area but I didn't find Amy anywhere. The place was standing room only and you would have thought it was men's night, as there were noticeably more men than women in the bar.

I started to get nervous. Had Amy decided to go through with her fantasy of getting picked up by a stranger at a bar and going home with him? I got a flash of panic, not so much that she would actually do it, but would she be safe? At the same time, my kinky perverted mind got aroused at the thought that Amy would go through with it and I felt my cock twitch in my pants.

At the far end of the bar, I saw two young women sitting by themselves, with an empty barstool next to them. Every time someone asked if they could take the stool, the two young girls would shoo them away. They were unmistakably saving the seat for a friend. I watched as one guy after another walked up to them and attempted to hit on them only to watch them tell the guys to get lost.

These two women were young. One looked barely old enough to be in a bar. She was a petite brunette and even from across the bar I could tell she had large full breasts. She had an angelic face and I found myself staring at her and having to force myself to stop. I looked at the other young woman sitting with her, and she looked a bit older, she too was very attractive in the wholesome girl next door look. She was blonde with a tall slender build and my favorite physical attribute on a woman, small perky breast. From across the bar, I could see her nipples poking at her top. My first thought was they must be working girls, they were dressed right on the edge of being slutty. I watched as they brushed off guy after guy that approached them. I changed my mind they can't be working girls unless they were looking for female customers.

I watched as they both turned towards the hallway that led to the bathroom. Both young girls smiled from ear to ear as I saw them watch my wife walk up and join them. They hugged and Amy took the empty seat next to the petite brunette.

I should have figured she would find a hot little brunette to buddy up too. Amy has a weak spot or more like a wet spot for petite brunettes. It was her fantasizing about having sex with a petite brunette that started us down the road in the swinger lifestyle to begin with.

Amy sat down with her back to me as I worked my way through the crowd of horny young males that were there hoping to get lucky.

As I approached Amy and the two young ladies, I made eye contact with the young brunette. She instantly leaned into Amy and from the look on her face I could tell what she was saying, "here comes another jerk offering to buy us a drink in hopes of getting into our pants."

I walked up behind Amy who was facing the young girls. I smiled at the pretty brunette who was even more stunning up close, I don't think she was wearing any makeup and she was gorgeous. Then I turned my attention to the bartender. I think the young girls were slightly upset I didn't hit on them or attempt to talk to them right away.

I ordered a drink and leaned against the bar. The bartender at our end of the bar was a woman in her late thirties, maybe early forties. Very pretty face and a friendly smile, even with all the jerks in the place hitting on her she still found a smile to greet me.

Amy was still sitting with her back to me, and I eavesdropped on her conversation. I heard Amy ask them where they were from, and if they were dating or just friends. With the noise in the bar, I could hear just enough to pick up that they both had an eastern European accent when they responded and they did indeed live together.

From the way the two young girls touched each other, it was clear they were more than just roommates.

I finished my drink and the bartender wandered over and asked if I wanted another and she said, "this one's on me handsome. These single ladies shouldn't be the only ones drinking for free tonight."

I laughed and said, "Why thank you, and not to sound like a pickup line, but you have a beautiful smile."

The bartender said thank you and she was off to the next drink request.

Amy turned and looked at me and said, "Seriously, that has to be the worst pick-up line I have ever heard. You couldn't think of something better than that? You must be pretty lonely hitting on the bartender. Like she is going to jump across the bar and into your lap."

The two young girls were giggling at Amy's comment.

"I'm sorry, but it wasn't a pickup line. She does have a beautiful smile," I said.

Amy rolled her eyes; she was really playing this scenario up. It just reconfirmed how much I loved this woman and how lucky I am. From the day in third grade when she walked into my class as a new student, I was hooked.

Amy was smiling at me and it took all of my self-control not to grab her and kiss her.

"Well yes, she does, but she just bought you a drink, she plainly was hoping you would ask what time she finished her shift or at least ask her name," Amy said.

Then turning her back to me and picking up the conversation with the two young girls in a voice loud enough for me to hear said, "Men are so slow on the uptake sometimes. I once had this guy that I had been throwing myself at for years and it took him until I was almost twenty before he finally asked me out. Even then it was only because his aunt had invited me over for a barbeque. If she hadn't gotten me naked first, that guy and I might never have hooked up."

I laughed hearing her tell the story to these two young girls of how Amy and I finally moved from best friends to lovers.

Amy turned back around to me and said, "what are you laughing about mister?"

"Oh, that poor guy sounded like a real dolt," I said smiling at her.

"Really? Well, you just had that pretty bartender hit on you and you didn't pick up on it." Amy said with a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

"Well, maybe she isn't my type? Or maybe I didn't come in here to pick up anybody," I said.

"Oh, and what's your type?" Amy fired back.

"I have all types I find attractive. Like you, you are very attractive and from this brief conversation, you don't have an issue being open and honest, no games. I find that very attractive." I said.

The two young girls were all eyes now as they watched this exchange.

"Well, I can't blame the bartender for trying, you are easy on the eyes. My name is Roxane and my two friends here are Misha and Alena. Care to buy us three a drink?" Amy/Roxane said.

"How could I pass up an offer like that. Another glass of champagne for you three? My name is Casey by the way," I asked.

"Let's kick it up a notch, how about some Tequila shots? I see Don Julio 1942 on the back shelf there, or is that too rich for your blood?" Amy said, knowing how much we both enjoy Tequila and she has more than once chastised me for ordering Don Julio 1942 or any other top-shelf tequila when we are out.

I spent the next few minutes trying to catch the bartender's eye. I finally did and she flashed me that show-stopping smile. She headed our way, but she stopped and wrote something down on a piece of paper before she continued on her way to our end of the bar.

"I was hoping you would ask, here's my number and my shift ends at midnight," she said as she slid the piece of paper across the bar to me. It had her name and number on it. She made sure that Amy saw the note.

I smiled and said as I read the note, "Thank you, Joan, could I get these three ladies a round?"

Joan frowned a bit, but at the same time, I swear I saw her give Amy a little wink.

"Well, the free champagne is over, so what will it be?" Joan said, the smile gone from her face, as she was all business now.

"How about four shots of the Don Julio 1942? Make that five shots, one for you, if that's ok?" I said.

That brought the smile back to Joan's face and she looked at Amy and the two young girls and said, "Hang on to this guy, ladies, he either knows what he's doing or he is trying to show off, either way, it should be a fun ride for the three of you."

As Joan poured the shots I laughed and said, "A little of both I suppose."

The five of us downed our shots and before our glasses were even down on the bar, Amy said, "another round."

sangovese
sangovese
699 Followers