Date Night

Story Info
Date night turns into hotwife introduction.
6k words
4.11
37k
53
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ny7fun
Ny7fun
84 Followers

A night out with my husband. The plan is to meet him at a local restaurant. The kids are away for the weekend, so it's just us.

I arrive at the restaurant before him, and just as I do, he texts me to say his train is delayed. He will be there as soon as he can. He suggests I go to the bar and have a drink and try not to get hit on by all the guys trying to get with the hot and sexy MILF.

I hate that he will be late. I know it's not his fault, but I'd rather not go to the bar and sit alone. My husband thinks I'm the sexiest woman around. I think I'm a 45-year-old mom.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle. At 45, I still look good. I stand at 5.3 and have nice brown eyes and middle of the back straight brown hair. My chest is there, but not my defining feature anymore. That award goes to my ass. My hips and ass are what everyone notices.

It is what, as my husband says, he is addicted to and what any guy who sees me instantly wants. Knowing men, he is probably right.

Truthfully, I know I am attractive, but I don't at all feel like the sexiest woman in the room. I feel as though I'm stuck in mom mode, and I struggle with seeing myself as my husband sees me.

Tonight, however, I know I look good and I feel sexy. My clothes are as simple as can be. I put on a pair of white jeans, my husband's favorite. They accentuate my ass in all the right ways. A tight-fitting black tank top with the statement, Take Chances, written in gold and a pair of black heels.

Date night for a couple married with children is like finding the cup of life. Excitement courses through you all day. A night of adult conversation, some drinks, looking sexy, flirting. Both of you know sex is most likely on the table that night, and with the kids not home, it is a fair chance it may very well be on a table.

So I approach the bar with this sexy mind set and find myself a seat. Within 3 minutes as my husband would most likely have guessed a gentleman sits down on the seat next to me. I don't look at him long but a quick glance revealed a handsome young man. My glance was apparently long enough for him to give me a cheerful smile and hello nod, that I quickly returned with a very disinterested hello.

I take a good sip of the drink I ordered and decided to relax and tease my husband a little. I send him a pic I took before I left of what I was wearing, as well as the sexy undergarments I have on beneath my clothes.

I tell him he better hurry because the sexy young man next to me is about to make his move, and if he plays his cards right, those clothes might end up on his bedroom floor.

I'm not sure why, but as of late, my husband has fantasized about sharing me with another man. He tells me that he is crazy for me but just doesn't think I have a passion for him like he does for me. As a result, he fantasizes about me with someone I'm passionate about. Me being with a man and being able to really let go with that man.

He said he gets so hot at the thought of me being uninhibited and free, be it with him or someone else. The thought drives him wild with lust and passion.

I can't deny when he whispers dirty talk in my ear during sex, it sets me on fire. However, I have been very reluctant to play along, fearing it could upset our genuinely good marriage. But tonight, for some reason, I play along, and I immediately got a tingling feeling through my body as I hit send.

I reread my text and laugh a little louder than I meant to at my attempts at flirting. My seatmate turns his head and smiles at my laughter, and asks,

"All ok, good looking?"

I look at him and take him in. He is handsome indeed. strong fit body, sandy hair, and piercing hazel eyes, a definite stud. I imagine if I decide to chat this young buck up, what my husband would think walking in and seeing me chatting with this guy.

I look at him with a quizzical look and mockingly respond.

"All is good, but if it wasn't, was the handsome, muscular young stud going to swoop in and save me."

He smirked, "You forgot intelligent, charming, confident, and if you play your cards right, you may learn about some of my other qualities by the end of the night."

I blush and laugh as I have not had a man so blatantly hit on me in a long time. I like this boy; he is indeed charming and very easy to look at.

I look my seatmate over for a few seconds, then responded with a sexy smile.

"How old are you, if I may ask?

He tells me he is 30.

I laugh and respond that he wouldn't understand, but as he gets into his 40's and gets married, he may find himself laughing to himself too.

My phone chimes, alerting me to my husband's response.

"Tara, look at you being a tease! I like it but I know you too well to think you would be serious. Though as you know, the idea of you getting dominated by some young stud and myself turns me on to no end."

I look over at my seat mate, imagining him doing just that and ask him his name. He lets me know it is Seth.

I texted my husband back saying, "Well, Seth thinks I am serious and by the looks of him, I get the feeling he would definitely be able to dominate me if I wanted."

I turn my attention to Seth, enjoying this little flirting game.

"So Mr. Charming and intelligent, tell me what's a guy like you drinking alone at a bar for."

"Well," he responded, "it does not currently look like I am alone. In fact, it looks to me like I am sharing a drink with the sexist woman in this place."

I laughed, he was smooth and whether I desired it or not I was getting hot for him.

I smiled, blushed, and lightheartedly laughed.

My husband text me back with a bunch of those tongue emoji's.

We started chatting, and before long, my husband walked in. The look on his face was priceless as he saw me sitting with Seth. I said hello to him with a mischievous smile. He approached me and kissed me hard as if he was marking what was his.

He introduced himself and the three of us started talking over a drink until our table was called. I was upset, as I was genuinely enjoying our conversation. My husband, James, I think, sensed this and suggested Seth come sit with us.

Seth said no as he did not want intrude. After some back and forth, James posed a question to Seth.

"Seth, what are you going to do, sit here and hope a sexy lady comes in to take you home? Maybe she already has. Have some dinner with us. Worse off, you get a free meal."

I slapped my husband's arm and looked at him with a what the hell are you doing look, and James clarified his statement.

"Look Seth, I'm crazy about my wife. I think she is the sexiest lady I know. She and I have different ideas on how to add a little spice to our lives. In having dinner with us, nothing will happen other than you will have a nice meal and a married man, in an effort to spice up the bedroom, will maybe dirty talk later about the young guy who was hot for his wife."

I again slapped his arm, albeit playfully, and began my more delicate plea.

"Seth, what my cave man husband is trying to say is we are all enjoying each other's company. You will not be intruding on us in any way, we would welcome your company. So please come and join us."

Seth smiled and laughed, "You know what Tara, I would be happy to extend this evening with you two. Hell, I'm enjoying myself too, and if I become part of your evening later on like James describe well that would be pretty hot too."

I assured him that wouldn't happen but I felt a nervous yet erotic jitter throughout my body thinking about it.

My heart was actually racing, sitting at the table with these two men. What my husband has just proposed even if joking to Seth was a big step. To me knowing what he fantasies about, it was a big step to actually be having dinner and drinks with another guy that if I wanted, my husband would probably allow him to entire our bedroom with us.

The dinner was progressing nicely and, interestingly James and Seth had a lot in common and were fast becoming friends. They had already made a plan to get together the coming weekend to go bike riding together.

There was some light flirting throughout the evening and I found it incredibly empowering to know that these two men both desired me. I wondered if people at other tables had any inclination of what could potentially be happening at ours. I doubted it, but it made me very hot thinking about it.

The evening was getting close to winding down, I excused myself to the bathroom. I returned and James got up to use the bathroom as well. As he did, he ran his hand along my leg and gave me a sexy look.

I looked over the table at Seth. He looked back at me and spoke to me.

"Your husband told me about his fantasy but also how you are not ready to explore that yet. I understand, though I honestly was hoping to get the opportunity to be lucky enough to go home with you. You are so unbelievably sexy and attractive. I was excited to give myself to you."

I got a hot flash as it was finally put out there. That this sexy younger man wanted to fuck me. Holy shit, this sexy stud wanted to fuck 45 year old me. He continued on.

"Tara, if I told you we had a plan to maybe explore your husbands fantasy Would you be interested? Would you allow yourself to let go a little and explore your wild side? I think you should because I think we may all like the result"

Holy fuck I was on fire listening to him. I can't lie to myself I wanted to get with him, with both of them, but I was so scared and nervous. I swallowed hard and looked at the table, then at Seth and timidly shook my head yes to answer his question. Seth again spoke.

"Good, I'm happy to hear that. It was an absolute pleasure to spend this evening with you both. I should get going, but I have a feeling I will make your acquaintance again. I hope you and your husband have an enjoyable rest of your evening."

With that, Seth stood up, kissed my forehead, winked at me and left. not even giving me a moment to respond.

I was left aghast. I had questions for him. What was this plan he spoke about? My pussy was on fire and I, for the first time, felt like I had made a mistake. I wanted to call him back to the table. I wanted Seth to come home with us, to fuck me.

James came walking back, smiling at me. and said,

"I see Seth has left already. Too bad, he was fun to be with, I was going to suggest we go back to the bar and have another drink. I guess we should get going too."

"But Seth said you had a plan. I, um, what is the plan?"

I was trying not to sound too excited, but I knew I had failed.

"A plan? I have no knowledge of a plan. However, have my own plans for you tonight." He said enthusiastically.

I looked at him and replied. Trying not to sound disappointed but knowing I did.

"Oh, I guess it just sounded like he was serious, that's all. But a night with us alone sounds amazing."

My husband looked at me for a moment, reflecting on my tone of voice. He knew I sounded upset. He then smiled and held out his hand to me to let's get going. We walked to the car and drove the short drive home in relative silence. Not speaking of the elephant in the room, now known as Seth.

This is why I did not want to play with this fantasy of James's. I knew when it got real that he would not be able to handle it.

When we got into the driveway, we got out of the car. James rounded the back of the car, and as I shut the door, he was on me and thrust me against the car.

I was startled, but then he kissed me and, at the same time, put his hands down the front of my jeans and felt my warm moist flower.

My pussy betrayed how hot I was all evening. He stopped kissing me and looked me in the eye.

"I knew you were hot for the idea of having the two of us. It is OK, I'm not angry. I love seeing you like this, and when we go inside, I'm going to give you a night to remember. Just do as I say and allow yourself to enjoy it."

I kissed him back so hard, making it clear that I wanted whatever he was going to bring. And boy, I sure hoped tonight he was going to bring it.

We open the door and James instructs me to wait as he prepares a few things. I go to the bathroom and then look myself over in the mirror.

Could I have done it? Fuck another man alongside my husband. It seems like such a taboo. I just don't think I could, but my body is telling me a different story and I'm conflicted. My husband always asks for me to let loose in bed, let the freak come out, he knows there is more in there.

I always responded that there was no freak within me. Tonight, though, I have second thoughts, and think that if we pushed the envelope and invited Seth over something would have happened.

I open the door and am startled to find James standing outside the door in nothing but his boxer briefs. I look him over and take him in.

At 45, he is still very attractive. He has a nice tan from some recent beach visits. And his lean yet muscular frame suits his body well. He is shaven all over the way I prefer him, and as my eyes look at his boxers, I can see his formidable tool is excited for whatever he has planned.

In his hand, he is holding two neck ties. He holds it up and tells me to turn around as he is going to blindfold me. He then pulls the bottom of my shirt and reads it.

"Hmm, I like that my love, very appropriate."

With that, he pulls my shirt up and off and then places my hands behind my back and ties them. He then grabs my waistband and leads me to our bedroom.

I then felt his hands on my body. He kisses my neck, and at the same time, his hands go to my waistline and undo my pants button, and he gently speaks into my ear as he nibbles on my neck and earlobe.

"You are so fucking sexy, my love. I love that you are mine! Yet the thought of you fucking Seth tonight got me so hot. Do you think you could have done it, my sex kitten, get satisfied by two men?"

It's more of a statement than a question, and with that, his fingers lightly run across my body, sending a shiver down my spine. He gently kisses my neck and slowly works his way down my chest to my waistline.

With that, he pulls my pants down and lightly kisses my now dripping flower. His hands gently spread my legs apart and then asks a question, but his words are not for me.

"Isn't she delightful Seth? Her body is made for sexual adventure."

Hearing Seth respond shocked me. My heart was racing. I could feel it beating in my throat.

"She truly is a beautiful specimen of a woman. When she finally agrees to it, I am going to enjoy going down on her. Would you like that, Tara, to have my tongue please you?"

My mind scrambles and my skin goes hot. Is he here? He did leave before us. Is this that plan he talked about? I don't know where he is, but I answer with a shake of my head, indicating I would like that.

With that, I feel a tongue run along my mound down to my sopping wet entrance.

My knees buckled at the touch. I am trying to figure out what's going on, but at the same point, savoring the attention my flower is now receiving. I am pretty sure it's my husband, but secretly desire that it's Seth.

I hear his voice, Seth.

"Hmmm, you taste amazing I could stay down on you all night. I love how wet you are for me, how your body is betraying you and revealing your complete lust and desire."

My mind and senses are going berserk. Is he here, actually going down on me? But how could that be? I want to grab his beautiful hair and pull him deeper into me, but my arms are tied back. This is all too much and I know I am going to explode soon. I again hear Seth's voice and his words send me over the edge.

"Come for me, Tara. I want you to come on my tongue. Let your husband watch as you lose yourself to me. Then, I want to watch your delicious mouth suck my cock, before I give you the fuck I know you want so badly. Now come for me."

With that, I feel his hands on my ass and he pulls me deep onto his tongue, causing me to explode in pleasure. I call out in ecstasy as my orgasm runs its course.

Whoever it is that is serving me, he is allowing me to savor my orgasm. I finally come down from it feeling amazing. The gentleman in front of me stands up, and again I hear Seth's voice.

"It looks like you enjoyed that. Now it is my turn."

With that, a hand grabs me and I feel my hands being untied. I am walked over to the bed. I felt the bed move as the weight of another person has joined me.

Seth gives me an order and I immediately comply.

"Get on all fours and arch that sweet fat ass in the air and suck my cock. I want to admire your body as you serve me."

His words are slightly degrading, but they are perfect for tonight having the effect of lighting my insides on fire. With that, I felt his hand guide my blindfolded face down to his manhood.

My hand finds his shaft and I grab it and go to work on trying to give him the best head I have ever given. The cock in my mouth is similar in size to my husband's. I have not heard from my husband since he blindfolded me. I still wonder if this is him, but clearly, if it is, we are not alone, and I like it.

My tongue works the tool that is presented to me, whoever it belongs to. I lick up and down the shaft and swirl my tongue around the head. I then slowly take the head and just put the head into my mouth and gently run my tongue around it.

I hear a muffled sigh of pleasure from the man who owns this dick. I smile to myself, knowing I am giving out such pleasure.

I take more of the him into my mouth, getting as deep as possible on it. I hear that sigh again and drag my mouth up and off it, circle the head, run my tongue all along the solid shaft, and gently lick the balls, allowing my tongue to dance all over.

The balls are completely devoid of hair, like James's, and I'm pretty sure it's him I'm servicing, but the voice of Seth makes me so unsure.

"Oh my God, Tara, you are such a good cock sucker. Fuck, talking with you before, I was only able to imagine what those lips could do. But they do not disappoint. I knew you would be good at this. Girl, I can't wait to get myself inside you. Are you ready for that? Touch yourself and tell me, are you ready for me? Is your pussy wet and ready for my cock? Are you ready for both of us to take you?"

I am completely filled with lust and desire, and at this given moment, I just want to get fucked. I bring one of my hands to my flower and rub it. I am more excited than I can ever recall. I dip a finger inside me and then put it in my mouth. I let my desire be known.

"I'm ready to fuck. Please! I don't care who it is, but someone get behind me and take me."

I'm not this girl, but tonight I am unhinged. I feel weight shifting on the bed and whoever I was just giving head to is now moving around behind me to do as I just asked.

I am entered into quick and deep no warm up and it was just what I needed. I have my head pushed down and hear Seth say, "You know what to do."

At the same time, the blindfold is pulled off my eyes. What is before me is the night my husband had somehow planned out.

It is indeed my husband, with his cock pushed deep within my flower I was impaled on not moving. In front of me at my lips is a nice sized dildo, probably about 8 inches, and an I pad resting against the headboard with Seth's beautifully naked body laid out in front of me.

He smiles at me and says hello. I was shocked to see him on the screen of the iPad.

Beyond shocked, I really like what I see. He is as sexy as I thought he would be and he's stroking a magnificent specimen of manhood that stands tall and thick.

He looks at me through the iPad with a fantastic smile.

"Hello beautiful, You like what you see, don't you? Be a good girl and get to work on what's in front of you."

I give him a wicked smile and start to go down on the toy in front of me. James now starts to slowly fuck me, allowing me to make love to the toy in front of me. I'm taking my time enjoying being so sexy.

Ny7fun
Ny7fun
84 Followers
12